Plantation Porn Ch. 02

Story Info
White mistress dominates strong Black woman.
1.7k words
3.23
45.9k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

My name is Moira O'Leary. I'm a big and tall, alabaster-skinned and short-haired, steely-eyed young Caucasian woman of Irish descent living in the city of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm a student at Algonquin College, and I'm probably the loneliest dyke in the city. At least I was until I met a chubby, dark-skinned and big-bottomed young Black woman named Tina Joseph. A second-generation Haitian immigrant from the suburb of Orleans.

We're both closet dykes from middle-class families and we're into Race Play. That's how we bonded. Interestingly, we both went to Catholic Schools and dated athletic guys back in the day but still turned out to be queer. And now we're exploring our sexuality during our college days. This is the tale of what goes on in our dormitory at night. Let's just say that we're into extreme stuff. Definitely not for the faint of heart. This is hardcore interracial lesbian BDSM at its best.    

Tina Joseph is a strong Black woman in every way. She's a third-year student at the University of Ottawa. She comes from a solid middle-class family. And she carries herself like a princess. Yet she's got some deeply twisted desires that totally contradict her prim and proper, conservative image. Tina is into porn, and kink, and BDSM. She's the one who introduced me to the wonderfully sensual world of Race Play. You see, Tina likes to be completely dominated. And she likes to be humiliated.

Does it surprise you that some otherwise strong Black women are into interracial female domination? It really shouldn't. I'm glad there are Black women who are into this stuff. That's more than okay with me because I don't mind doing these things to her. I'm five-foot-eleven and weigh two hundred and fifty pounds. It's not easy being me. I've got a lot of frustration deep inside. With Tina, I can unleash my darkest self. That's okay because that's what she likes. Tina is a submissive at heart. A woman who knows who and what she is and accepts it. Isn't that cool?       Sometimes, I envy Tina. I attend a community college and she attends the best school in the country. Her family is supportive of her while mine treats me like crap because I'm a lesbian. She's got a lot of friends and I'm basically a loner. She's athletic and popular while I'm borderline friendless and a couch potato. She's always got money, thanks to her allowance from her parents. Her father Hector is a doctor and her mother is an accountant. They're both well-off.

I'm perpetually broke since my folks cut me off financially. Yeah, sometimes I resent Tina for having it so good. The weird thing is that she doesn't realize how good she has it. That's why I do enjoy punishing her so much. I've got to take this Black princess down a peg or two. Make her feel some deliciously hot pain. Bring her down to earth. Why do I do this? I'm in love with my slut. I'll never tell her this, of course. If I were to reveal my feelings to her, she might freak out. We're just roommates and twisted fuck buddies.       Tonight, I'm playing the role of a Southern Plantation Mistress while Tina acts as my Black female slave. She hasn't done her work properly and she must be punished. I do delight in acting out this role, especially when it comes to punishing Tina. The six-foot-one, 260-pound Black woman absolutely loves it when I go all out. Like today. I order Tina to strip naked and she does. Like a good Black female slave, she's eager to please me, her dominant white mistress.

That's so cool. I look at Tina's big and sexy body. With her big tits, wide hips, thick legs and gigantic ass, she looks hot to me. I'm a fat chick who is sexually attracted to other fat chicks. If you don't like it, sue me. I smacked Tina's big Black ass, loving the way it jiggled. Black women have such huge asses. You won't believe how badly I want to spank so many of the Black chicks I meet. Of course, since most of them are straight, I abstain. Well, with Tina I got to indulge myself.    

I bent Tina over the bed and began spanking the big Black woman's fabulous fat ass. Tina yelped as I spanked her ass. I called her a dirty slut, a filthy ghetto whore and a dumb brute as I spanked her ass. I berated her and taunted her. I got in front of Tina and smacked her in the face. I've always wanted to smack a sassy Black woman in the face. Whenever I see a Black woman cussing on the bus, the train or wherever, I want to smack the sass out of her damn mouth.

Tina simply endured it as I repeatedly smacked her across the face. I got really turned on by this. So much that I fingered my already wet pussy, right in front of Tina. I masturbated myself into a frenzy while smacking my hot, chubby Black female slave across the face. Then I grabbed Tina's neck and rubbed her face against my pussy. The big Black slut knew exactly what to do. She began licking my pussy like her life depended on it. Oh, yeah. I sat back and relaxed as my Black female slave used her tongue to pleasure my pussy.    

After Tina finished rocking my world with her tongue, I got so excited that I came. As reward, I pissed all over her. Yes, you read right. I pissed all over Tina, and she guzzled up my golden shower. I sighed in pleasure. I just love an obedient Black woman. Gets me hot just thinking about it. I thought up some sexy scenarios for Tina and myself to act out. As usual, she went along with everything I said.

Time to really get this show on the road. I put a collar around her neck, and fixed a leash to it. I ordered her to get on all fours and led her on a walk around the dorm hall. Man, I wished someone had seen us but it was after midnight and the whole dorm was asleep. The sight of a naked chubby white chick leading a naked chubby Black chick around on a leash would definitely be something people would remember. Oh, well. I led Tina back to my dorm room, and then we continued with our activities.  

I bound Tina's hands and feet, and applied lotion all over her body, especially her pussy and asshole. Then I took out my whip. She looked at me, deeply frightened. In a calm voice, I told her that I was tired of her quiet defiance. As a supremely powerful Southern Plantation Mistress, it was my duty and my privilege to punish my Black female slave when she became disobedient or downright unruly. Without further ado, I began whipping Tina. She yelped as she felt the lash hitting her big fat ass. I laughed and whipped her back, her legs, her shoulders and especially her huge butt. Tina's screams filled the dorm. That's more than okay by me because my slave's screams are sweet music to my ears. I whipped her hard, whipped her fast and then whipped her some more. I got many screams out of her. It was absolutely fantastic.    

For the grand finale, I whipped out my ten-inch, vibrating and ribbed strap-on dildo. I've fucked many women with it. I came up behind Tina, and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I don't bother with pussy fucking anymore. It's so boring and commonplace. I'm probably going to get my dyke card revoked for this but vaginas are boring. I prefer assholes.

So I pressed my special dildo against Tina's asshole and eased it inside. The big Black woman groaned as I penetrated her asshole. I smacked Tina's big butt and began working my dildo up her butt. Nothing makes a rebellious Black lesbian slut feel dominated like a dildo up her ass. Trust me on that one. I pulled on Tina's leash, yanking her head back while slamming my dildo up her ass. Oh, yeah. I fucked her hard. That's what the bitch gets for having such a fabulous fat ass.     I flipped Tina on her back, wanting to look into her eyes while fucking her in the ass with my strap-on dildo. I raised her big legs in the air and rested them on my shoulders. With a song in my heart I resumed drilling Tina's asshole with my strap-on. The big Black woman howled like a woman possessed. I thrust my entire fist up her pussy, and got a whole different level of screaming out of her. Laughing, I fucked her some more. Until she begged for mercy. I removed my fist from her pussy, then pulled my dildo out of her asshole. I stared into her now gaping asshole, admiring my handiwork. I've never seen anything so beautiful I swear. I spat inside. Then I spat in Tina's face. Afterwards, I removed her bindings. She kissed me and hugged me, thanking me for a wonderful session. What can I say? It's a gift!    

As you can see, my sweet Tina and I have a wonderful relationship. Out there in the world, she's a strong Black woman. One of the top students in the business program at the University of Ottawa. She's also one of the top female athletes at school. In our dorm, during our private sessions, she's my bitch. My own personal bitch.

Why? Simply because this works for us. It makes us happy. I'm her dominant Mistress and she's my fucking slave. My property. And to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. I like putting this gorgeous Black princess on her knees and making her do stuff. It's fun. And she gets off on it more than I do. We've got a wonderful arrangement and we're quite happy together. I give her what she wants, and she gives me what I need. Are we cool or what?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers