Old Flame, New Game Ch. 04

Story Info
Preparing for the finale.
2.7k words
4.12
17k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers

I want to give special thanks to AlabasterThighs for her assistance in transforming the rough draft into a finished story. Her insights and eye for detail are an invaluable asset in my creative process.

* * *

I stopped by Sharon's room around 8 am on Sunday morning. I was on my way to the grocery store to pick up a newspaper and a few other items, but I had to stop by and check on her first. I was still a little groggy from the night before, but when Sharon opened the door I saw that she was in much worse shape than I was. She had not been out of bed yet, she was wearing only a tank top (I don't know if she realized that I left her panties on my chair at the restaurant last night), her hair was a mess, and her makeup was smeared all over her face. Nonetheless, she looked beautiful to me.

"Good morning, lover," I said.

"Is it?" she replied.

"How are you feeling?"

"Except for my head exploding, and my lower back being on fire, I guess I am feeling just great. How about you?"

"I'm pretty good. Turn around, let me see your butt."

She turned around for me and let me take a look at her new tattoo, two long stem rosebuds meeting in the middle of her lower back. The work was excellent, and she appeared to be healing nicely. I applied some moisturizer, and then led her to the bed.

"I only have a few minutes, I just wanted to check in on you. You should stay out of the sun today, you know. I'll pick you up later and take you somewhere indoors."

"Where am I going?"

"I'll tell you later. Just dress casually. Shorts and a tank top are fine, just make sure that your tattoo is not covered."

I led her to the bed and coaxed her to lie down on her stomach so that I could examine her new ink. I took another look, and then kissed her in the middle of her back. I kissed all down her spine until I was inches from her tattoo, then kissed her butt cheeks. I continued kissing her lower and lower, until I reached the crack of her ass. I spread her cheeks and continued kissing her, down the crack of her ass, until I reached her tight little asshole. I licked and kissed her there, as she arched her back and lifted her ass off the bed, affording me easier access. I kissed lower, even as she warned me that she had not yet showered. I didn't care, I had to taste her again. Despite the less than fresh scent, I started licking her pussy anyway.

"Mmm baby that's so good," she said. "You are hitting just the right spot. Yes, keep licking me just like that."

My neck was starting to ache, so I knelt on the floor, moved her to the edge of the bed, and stuffed two pillows under her hips to give her better support. Now that I was more comfortable and had a better angle of attack, I resumed sucking on her lips and licking her clit. Sharon responded almost immediately, moaning her approval. I licked and sucked on her pussy for several minutes. Eventually she started rocking her hips back and forth, mashing her pussy against my face. I licked and kissed, teasing her clit back and forth and up and down, over and over and over. Her moans became louder and more incessant. She began urging me to make her cum.

"Lick me baby. Eat my pussy. Eat my pussy. Don't stop. That's the spot. Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop. Lick me, lick me lick me uhhhhhhhhnnnn yes, make me cum. I'm so close, I am so close, ohhhhhhh I want to cum. Lick me baby, lick me, eat my pussy, make me cum mmmmmm mmmmmmm yes, yes."

I licked her faster now, back and forth for several seconds, then up and down, my tongue was moving as quickly as I could flick it.. The only thought in my mind was making her cum, making her happy, satisfying all of her needs. I continued licking her, responding to every moan, every gyration of her hips, every gasp of her breath, listening and studying her body, her reactions to my tongue and fingers, the pressure of her thighs against my face, the way her fingers clawed at the sheets – every clue I could gather as to what felt good to her, what could make her orgasm more satisfying. At that moment I loved her with all of my heart, and the only way to express it was to give her all the satisfaction I could give her. I knew that I had done all I could do when she humped my face and screamed.

"Uuuuuughhhhhh ..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... ohhhhhhhhhh ........ uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh"

Sharon collapsed on the bed, her pretty white ass pointing at the ceiling, her messy hair covering her face. I laid with her for a few minutes before I got up and told her I had to leave, but I would be back around 3 in the afternoon.

* * *
* * *
* *

I returned shortly before 3:00 pm. Sharon was dressed and ready for me, so we left immediately.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Shopping. We have to find you something to wear tonight."

"Why do I need to find something to wear? I have clothes in my suit case."

"I am sure you do, baby. But I am pretty confident that you don't have anything suitable for where we are going tonight."

"And where is that?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Why so mysterious? I want to know."

"I want to tell you. But I can't. Not yet, at least."

"Are you taking me to a ball game?"

"No."

"A concert?"

"No."

"A cruise?"

"No."

"A movie?"

"No. It's somewhere you have never been before."

"A racetrack?"

"No."

"An opera?"

"No."

"Key West?"

"No."

"Jai Alai?"

"No."

"What else do you people do in Miami? Hmmmm.... cockfights?"

"No."

"Voodoo ceremony?

"No. Baby, you will never guess. I will tell you when its time for you to know. Just relax."

"How can I relax? Every time I get in your car you take me somewhere I would never have gone to in a million years. I don't understand why you won't tell me. Is it someplace bad?"

"Just relax, its nothing bad."

"You aren't taking me to your house are you?"

"Of course not."

"To your parent's house?"

"Hell no."

We reached our destination, so I started looking for a parking space in the mall parking ramp. I found a space near the catwalk to the second floor of the Bloomingdale's store, which is where we started looking for something for her to wear. I didn't find anything on the second floor, so we went up to the third floor.

"It would help if I knew where we were going, you know. What are we looking for?"

"Basically we need to find you something very sexy, kind of revealing, but not something that looks too young for you to wear. And it has to be open in the back so that it doesn't cover your tattoo. It will be a day or two before you can wear anything over it, you know."

"Ok. So where are we going that I have to wear something really sexy?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Tell me now."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Some experiences are more pleasurable when there is no time to consider alternatives."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"If given a choice between two alternatives, you might choose the wrong one. That would be a failure to maximize your experience. I am removing the possibility of failure."

"You still think that you know what is best for me?"

"I know your fantasies, remember? I also know your inhibitions. I am preventing the inhibitors from standing in the way of fulfillment."

"I don't think I have many fantasies left. I am not a freak, like you."

"Not yet. But there's still time."

We left Bloomingdale's and headed out into the mall, stopping at several stores along the way. After striking out several more times, we headed to Macy's. We toured several floors and various departments before I finally had a brainstorm. As we passed the lingerie department, I nudged Sharon inside.

"Why are we stopping here? Are you buying me underwear too?"

"Maybe."

We walked up and down through the displays, until I finally found what I was looking for. I pulled several items off the display racks, and then told Sharon to come and try a few things on. We met at the changing rooms, where I handed her several hangers, each holding a bustier.

"These are pretty, but what am I going to do with these?"

"Just go try them on," I told her.

She disappeared into the changing room. I stood outside the door for a minute, and then found myself a chair several feet away. About 20 minutes later she emerged, carrying the items and hangers.

"These two fit very well, this one was too tight, and these two didn't look good on me."

"Umm, baby, I didn't get to see them on you."

"Right."

"So how will I know how they looked on you?"

"I just told you. Weren't you listening?"

"That's not what I meant."

"Take these two back in, try them on, and come out so I can see you."

"I'm not walking out here dressed in this!"

"There's no one else in this department. No one will see you but me."

"No."

"Then go back inside the changing room, open the door a crack, and let me see you through the door. I'll stand right here."

"Alright. But no one else better see me."

She went back into the changing room and I stood just outside the door. About 5 minutes later the door opened a crack.

"Is it clear?" she asked.

"Yes."

She opened the door a little more and I got a good look at her. The red and black satin bustier fit perfectly, lifting her breasts practically to her chin, maximizing her cleavage, and gently but firmly holding in her soft tummy. I told her to show me the backside. I I I confirmed that the lower edge stopped just an inch or two above her fresh tattoo.

"That looks great, now show me the other one."

I closed the door and resumed waiting. After several minutes the door cracked open again, and I confirmed for her that the area was still clear. She opened the door a little wider, and then stood back to show me the second garment. This one was a teal and purple brocade, and it fit even better than the first. She spun around for me, allowing me to see that it fit just as well in the back.

"This one looks even better," I told her.

Sharon smiled and then turned away. I slipped inside door, and then closed and locked it. I walked up to her as she was starting to unfasten the hooks holding the garment in place. She startled when I touched her.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I couldn't help it. You look so sexy. You made me hard."

"That's your problem. We can take care of that later."

"I want to take care of it now," I told her.

"Not here. As soon as we leave."

"Yes, here, right now."

I pulled her to me and kissed her, while at the same time reaching around to finish unfastening the hooks. When I had finally solved the last hook I removed the garment and threw it on the bench in the corner. She stood before me in only her shorts and shoes. I bent down to kiss her nipples, and reached for the button of her shorts.

"No. Not here," she said.

"Yes. Hurry, we don't have much time."

"No, I'm telling you. No."

I unsnapped my shorts and pulled out my erect cock. I placed her hand on the shaft and told her she had to do something about that.

"That's not my problem."

"Yes it is. You made it that way."

She started stroking me gently, tugging back and forth on the shaft. Finally she told me to go sit on the bench. I complied, and she kneeled in front of me, taking the head into her mouth. Her mouth felt so good on my cock, her lips wrapped around the shaft as her head bobbed up and down in my lap. She sucked it deeper into her throat, as waves of pleasure raced up and down the hard shaft. She cupped my balls in one hand and continued sucking, moving her head up and down. I couldn't see anything, her mass of auburn hair blocked my vision, but I felt that exquisite feeling of my talented lover expertly sucking my cock. With one hand on my balls and the other wrapped around the base of my shaft, her lovely face bounced up and down in my lap. I felt the cum boiling in my balls. I knew I would never stop loving this beautiful woman, this sexy angel who had entered my life only a few short weeks ago, and who I could not live without. My body stiffened as I felt my balls exploding, I felt the cum rising up the shaft, and just as I heard a knocking on the changing room door, I felt spurt after spurt of hot creamy cum jetting toward the back of her throat.

"Are you alright in there?" a female voice asked through the door.

"I'll be out in a second," Sharon gasped, as my cum ran out of her mouth and fell to floor. She must have swallowed some of it, I thought, as she started coughing a second or two later.

"I'm going to have get you a spittoon," I told her.

"I'm going to kill you," she said. "That girl knows what we were doing."

"We'll just buy something, that will make her happy."

Sharon left the changing room first, and then knocked on the door to let me know the coast was clear. I snuck out behind her, and directed her toward another section of the store.

"We need to find a skirt now," I told her. "Something short, but not too short. But it should be tight. Narrow. Whatever the term is."

We found a black skirt that matched the red and black bustier, and a navy blue skirt that looked pretty good with the teal and purple bustier.

"Which do you like better?" I asked.

"Its up to you," she said. "Which do you like?"

"They both looked great on you. I could go either way. But I think the teal and purple contrasts very nicely with your skin and your hair color. If its up to me, I say go with this one."

"Alright, this one it is."

We went back to the lingerie department and handed the girl behind the cash register the teal bustier and navy blue skirt. She looked at Sharon and gave her a knowing grin, and then turned red. I looked at Sharon and noticed that her lipstick was smeared, and that she had some fluid in the hair framing the left side of her face. I knew immediately that she was wearing my DNA.

We left the lingerie department and headed back into the store.

"That girl knew what we were doing. Did you see how she looked at me?" Sharon asked."

"Yes, she knew you blew me in the changing room. Between your smeared lipstick and the cum in your hair, she definitely knew."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?" Sharon's face turned crimson.

"We were in a hurry. I just noticed myself."

We made our way to the shoe department. Sharon found a pair of navy blue strappy sandals, with heels that were about 4 inches high. Her feet looked so sexy in them that I had to get them for her, even though they made her a few inches taller than me. Where we were going, however, that would not matter. Having completed our purchases, we left the mall and returned to the hotel.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers