Chained to the Floor

Story Info
Restrained and used in an adult bookstore.
1.7k words
4.16
79.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turbocs37
turbocs37
164 Followers

I want to tell you about one of the greatest experiences of my life. You may think that would be landing a great job or going on an exotic trip. In this case you would be wrong. What I call a great experience is when I get a lot of cum in and on me. You see, I am a true cum whore. I love cum. I love how it smells, how it looks, how it feels and how it tastes. I even love how it sounds when it hits my face from a distance.

The event I am talking about took place a year ago with the help of a friend. I have always been fascinated by the idea of being placed in stocks like they used to do in the old days to punish people. Only I would not be punished. I would be rewarded by having several dozen men walk up while I was immobilized and they would all fuck my mouth and jack off on my face and in my mouth. There would be nothing I could do about it. I would love it. Since I haven't been able to set that up exactly, I came up with something as close as I could.

I got a set of handcuffs and went to an adult bookstore with my friend. We got there around 10pm and went into a large booth. After I got naked, my friend handcuffed my hands behind my back around the base of the chair which was secured to the floor. I was totally helpless. I couldn't stand up and I couldn't turn over. I was exposed and there was nothing I could do to change that. By arrangement, my friend placed a sign on the wall behind me that read, "Please use this worthless, cocksucking, cumslut whore for as long as you want." He then took my clothes and went home. Our deal was that he would come back in three hours. I was so turned on that my cock was ready to burst and was already leaking precum.

As soon as my friend left, someone wandered by the open door, saw the sign and smiled. He stepped in and unzipped his pants. "I am going to fuck your mouth so hard you little cunt," he said. He pulled out a rather large cock and proceeded to make good on his promise. He was already semi-erect and it didn't take long for him to cum to full attention. He started slow, letting me suck him but soon began jackhammer fucking my throat. I was loving it. It felt so good to have that long, thick cock invading my mouth and throat. All the time he was talking dirty to me. "Yeah you little whore, suck my cock. You want my cum don't you, you worthless, cocksucking cumslut." I kept nodding and making appropriate rrmmmpphhhh noises to let him know I was in perfect agreement with his assertions. Soon he was showing the signs of impending orgasm. I couldn't wait. Sure enough, he grunted and pulled out just in time to jack his huge load of lust lotion all over my face and outstretched tongue. He must have spurted seven or eight times with long thick ropes of hot jizz. I couldn't believe how much there was.

Once he was finished, he thanked me and stepped out. I took a moment to savor his taste and then I said. "Next!"

The next guy must have been close already because he just stepped up and let his load fly. He shot a nice wad as well and got plenty of it in my mouth and still had a good bit for my face. He tasted every bit as good as the last guy and I thought to myself, "I am well on my way to a great night."

By this time I could see a line developing outside the booth. Some of the guys didn't look like my typical targets for cock and cum, but tonight there wasn't anything I could do about it. One after another, guys stepped in my booth and after a few moments of fucking my face cunt, let fly with their hot loads of creamy cum.

After what seemed like an hour or so, there was a brief lull in the action and I asked what time it was. A guy looked at his watch and said, "It's 10:35." I couldn't believe it. I thought for sure that at least an hour had gone by. But only about 30 minutes had elapsed since my friend left me chained to the floor. I had counted 11 guys so far that had used my face and mouth like a whore's cunt and jacked off into me and all over me. Don't get me wrong. I wasn't disappointed about the shorter amount of time. I was actually happy about it. I wanted all the cum I could get. This was already, by far, the best night I had ever had. I didn't have long to consider the issue as another stranger came in my booth and came all over my face. He had a couple buddies and they quickly followed suit and shot their own huge loads of ambrosia down my throat. A line was forming again and I overheard guys calling their friends and telling them there was a bukkake going on down at the ABS. I was already covered in about 15 loads of cum and now the word was going out that anyone who wanted to could cum by and cum all over a worthless, cocksucking cumslut. I couldn't have asked for a better situation.

Well, you can see where this is going. By the time my friend returned, I was literally covered in cum from head to toe. Despite my best effort, I was unable to keep an accurate count of how many loads of hot cum had been sprayed onto me and into me. I can say that it was around 75 that I lost track and there were a few dozen more guys that used me after that. There were so many guys there that not all of them had the opportunity to shoot onto me. This being the case, my friend managed to cum up with a glass that ended up being filled with something like 16oz of fresh cum. I couldn't believe it. Once he unchained me, I thought it was over. But no, I was shown the cup and not one word needed to be spoken. I knew what had to be done. In fact, I wanted it so bad I could hardly wait. This had been one of my dreams for so many years. That it was now cumming true was too much for words. I sat on the chair I had been chained to for the last few hours and truth to tell I was incredibly thirsty anyway. What better substance to quench my thirst. All the guys had their phones out ready to catch on film what was about to take place. I was so turned on by the fact that these guys and whoever they shared the video with would be able to watch me drink all that cum any time they wanted to. I raised the glass and said, "Cheers." I then proceeded to drink down that entire glass of thick, hot, delicious cum in gulp after gulp. All the guys were cheering me on and I actually shot my own load at last as I experienced the sensation of that much cum going down my throat and filling my stomach.

The last piece of my experience had to do with my public humiliation. My friend had not brought my clothes with him when he returned. He left them locked in the trunk of the car and the only way I could get them back was to give him a something I had bought from a convenience store. You can imagine how this was going to go down. He drove me to a place nearby and handed me a couple dollars and said he was thirsty and wanted something to drink. I had no choice but to comply. As I contemplated what I was about to do my cock grew to full erection once again and I went in to do as I was told. The clerk was a very pretty young woman who had obviously been around a little because instead of being shocked and calling the cops she just got a mischievous grin on her face and asked, "What can I do for you cum whore?" I almost came again right on the spot. I explained my predicament and she replied, "I can help you but not without a price. I want to piss on you while your friend watches."

What was I to say? She could call the cops if she wanted. So I said ok and we got the drink and went outside. I was more than willing to drink her pee for the opportunity to see where it came from so I was loving this more and more as it went on. We went out beside the car and handed my friend the drink. He asked what was up and we told him. She had me kneel down right there and she raised her short little skirt. The whore wasn't wearing any panties and she was satiny smooth. As I was admiring her perfect little pussy, it suddenly began spraying me with her golden piss. She yelled at me to open my mouth and I quickly obeyed, collecting copious amounts of her fluid in my mouth. She was rubbing her clit and I do believe she actually got off in the few seconds it took her to spray me down. I made a mental note to go back to that store later to catch up with her to see what else she was into.

When that was over, so, at last, was my night of ecstasy. I was taken back home naked and covered (and filled) with cum. I went in and went straight to bed without cleaning up. I wanted to wake up in the morning with all that cum dried to my skin and matting my hair. I drifted off to sleep with the aroma of sex strong in my nose and the memory of being used to the max on my mind.

turbocs37
turbocs37
164 Followers