Saturday

Story Info
Online chat buddies get real...or do they?
2.4k words
3.75
7.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat outside the store in my car, debating what to do next. There's do doubt about how excited I was, how wanting I was for what we had talked about in our chats. It would have been easy to take my new purchases home and settle into a night of self-indulgence, but I'm not known for taking the "easy" way.

I took a chance, fished my cell phone from my purse, and gave him a call. It seriously surprised me when he answered.

"I was wondering if you were going to call after your shopping trip. Did you get what we talked about?"

"Not exactly." Laughing, I said, "You should have come with me to keep me in line."

"Why's that?"

"Left to my own imagination, I've left the store with $70 worth of toys, and a preferred shopper card."

In his smooth, deep voice, he asked with a genuine tone of interest, "Really? Toys -- as in more than one? What exactly did you buy?"

"I'm not going to tell you. But I'll show you."

Silence.

"Listen -- I'm feeling feisty -- which could be very good for you. You've got a clear chance here. Just say the word and I'll show you what I bought. Otherwise...well, you know what my options are for this Saturday night and my mood."

The challenge had been made. The question was would he take it? Our real-life interactions were palpably cold to the outside observer so as not to let on to the truth. For a couple of months now, we had been carrying on a clandestine online chat affair. We played to each other's fantasies, shared our deepest desires, and brought each other to orgasm through our words alone.

Our conversation continued as I drove towards home, heading down the street that would get me to my house; the road that further down would get me to his. I started to bring the conversation to a close, letting him know that I was about to take the turn-off to get to my house because I was, well and truly turned-on and looking for some release in whatever form it took.

Then he told me to keep going -- the way that I knew would take me to him. In an instant my excitement escalated to a state of blinding desire. I needed sexual release, and I needed it soon.

I blazed down the street as fast as I dared, this last 2 miles being the longest I had ever driven. He guided me, teasing me as I went, turn-by-turn, guiding me right to him. I was beyond wet now. My silky thong was absolutely soaked through.

I pulled up to his house, took a deep breath, gathered my bag of "goodies," and slowly headed up to his door.

As soon as I got to the door, it opened. He stood there with his big blue eyes blazing, and that gorgeous grin of his. I smirked back at him as I sidled inside. As soon as he closed the door behind me, I grabbed him around the waist and spun him around, pinning him against the door.

We stared at each other intently, taking in the fact that we were both there together, knowing that we were about to violate all of the rules that had existed between us to this point. Would one of us call this off, or had temptation finally gotten the best of us?

I made the first move, leaning forward and kissing his neck firmly. I slowly slid my hand from his waist down to the front of his jeans, stroking his hard cock through his clothes. "Hmmm...does someone have another little something here for me to play with?" I asked. He quietly moaned.

He liked when I teased him about his size. He liked when I took charge. Tonight, I was happy to play to all of his fantasies.

I stepped back, turned around, and walked over to the sofa with my shopping bag. He followed slowly, taking a seat beside me. I handed him the bag. Curiously, he opened it.

He had said that it was a turn-on to him to see how long and thick of a toy I could take. He pulled out the vibrator that I had bought. An 8" long pink delight, flaring to 2" from the tip to the base. His eyes widened in amazement as he held it, assessing its thickness. Then I turned it on, clicking through the 3 increasingly powerful speeds. The look on his face seemed to say, "Do you honestly think you can take this all?"

I replied with a confident smile.

He smirked at me, as if to say, "Prove it. I dare you!"

He knew that I would never resist a dare like that, if only to show him up.

With that, I climbed off of the sofa. Standing in front of him, I took the vibrator from his hand, and laid it down on the seat next to him. He sank back into the cushions, expecting a show.

I leaned forward, and kissed him on the cheek, running my hands down the front of his shirt, feeling his chiseled chest underneath. So many times I had seen his chest, but being in public, I couldn't react. I had to stand there stone-faced not letting on to anyone how much I wanted him. This time was different. He could see just how much I wanted him, and that only turned him on more. I reached down and grabbed the hem of his shirt in my hands and peeled it off of him.

I took a step closer, and put one hand on his thigh, and the other on his chest for balance. I nibbled the side of his neck. I could feel the chill of excitement run through him. I trailed my tongue down his neck to his chest. Slowly, I began licking, then sucking on his nipples. He leaned his head back, and let out a contented but excited sigh.

I knelt down in front of him, resting on my heels, and slowly started unbuttoning my shirt, revealing my deep-v push up bra that I had worn in the photos that I had sent to him.

His eyes lingered over my breasts, and then followed my hands as I put them on his knees. I slowly ran my hands up his thighs, and began running my hands over the front of his pants.

"You don't get to see me play with my new toy until after I've had some fun of my own," I said defiantly.

I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, and eased them down, revealing his hard cock. My eyes widened in surprise as I saw him for the first time in real life.

I had seen his perfectly shaped, albeit small, cock so many times before. The photos that he had sent me in a previous chat had been the source of so much inspiration for our chats, for my dreams, and for while I had brought myself to climax.

In all of our chats, I had played into his fantasies by chiding him over his size, but until I saw him, I didn't realize just how small he really was. 4 inches. He had told me, but I hadn't believed him, until now.

His eyes pleadingly asked, "Well?"

More insistently he looked at me as if to say, "Well? What do you think?" I could sense a hint of nervousness in his face.

I looked him straight in the eye, and said with full confidence, "Well, you weren't lying when you said it was small." Smirking, I said, "Whatever in the world could I possibly do with something this tiny." I gave him a quick wink to let him know it was all part of the game.

"It's a shame you didn't go shopping with me tonight. I would have loved to see how you measured up to the toys there," I said playfully.

That sent him over the edge. I could see that he was well and truly excited now.

I took him firmly in my hand, licking him from base to tip on the underside, and said, "but it is fantastic." I gave him a smile.

He smiled back, his eyes bright. I had him exactly where I wanted him. And he was exactly where he wanted to be.

"Now," I said matter of factly, "let's see what this little cock of yours has in him, shall we?"

I began stroking him, slowly but firmly. A quiet moan escaped his lips. With my other hand, I began massaging his balls.

I leaned close, and breathed a hot breath on his cock, barely brushing it with my lips. I leapt against my mouth, I'm sure hoping for more.

With the lightest touch, I ran the tip of my tongue up his cock from base to tip, stopping to lick up the drop of precum emerging at the top. In the faintest whisper, almost inaudibly, I think I heard him say, "Oh, yes."

I stroked him a few more times, with a gentle strength that only an experienced hand can offer. He started to shift in his seat, edging forward toward the edge.

I leaned in, looked him square in the eye, and licked my lips. I leaned over his cock, and slid him between my tightly pressed lips. I went all the way to the base in one stroke. He fit so nicely in my mouth.

I pulled back, using my tongue as I pulled my lips up and off of him, swirling my tongue around the head of his rock-hard cock. I flicked my tongue a few times over that one spot on the underside, making him arch his back and moan.

He needed to be brought back to the moment, so ever so lightly, I grazed him with my teeth. His eyes flew open with a start. I licked him again, wrapping my tongue around him.

I began stroking him again, more vigorously this time, as I leaned in and began sucking on his balls. His closed his eyes, and began moaning more loudly. That only turned me on more.

I took my free hand, unbuttoned my jeans, and slid my hand down into my soaked panties. They were so wet that the musty scent wafted in the air. When the scent hit is nose, his eyes opened slowly, and he looked down at me.

As I returned to licking and sucking his cock with reckless abandon, I began rubbing my clit. I was already so wet that my fingers glided easily between my lips and over my clit in a rhythm to match my strokes on his cock.

He put his hand on the side of my face, as if to say in that gesture, "I'm so close. I'm going to cum."

I increased the verocity with which I devoured his cock in my mouth and with my tongue. I could feel his scrotum tighten, knowing he was close.

"Oh, I want to come on your face," he moaned breathlessly.

"As you wish," I said. I began a wild combination of stroking and licking that I was sure was going to send him over the edge.

He arched his back and began crying out as his hot cum sprayed on my lips and cheek. He looked down at me, panting, and smiled.

I licked my lips, tasting his saltiness, and wiped the rest from my cheek. I'm sure that in that moment I was the true definition of a hot mess.

He smiled at me, and chuckled, as he got up and went into the other room to get a towel.

"Thanks," I said.

As he stepped out of the room, I reached up onto the sofa to grab my new toy, and slid off my jeans. I was already soaking wet, and the cool night air on my shaved pussy gave me a start.

I lay back, and began stroking my clit with my new pink vibrator on the lowest setting. I started to moan.

I think it surprised him to see that I had continued on without him, because as he reentered the room with a surprised look on his face that seemed to say, "Oh my!"

I rolled my head towards him, and smiled. He sat back on the sofa with a full view of my wet lips taking my vibrator the way my mouth had just taken his cock. I was so wet that my plunging thrusts of the vibrator were audible.

To this point I had only taken in about 4 inches of the 8-inch length of the toy. He looked at me, as if to challenge me to take it all.

Defiantly, I replied, "Maybe -- maybe not."

My attitude was a definite turn-on to him. He began stroking himself in time to my pumping strokes with the vibrator.

Slowly, bit-by-bit, I took more of the vibrator in. Before long, I was able to take the full length and 2-inch width. He smiled. I knew that this was the show that he had been waiting for.

I took my toy out of my hot pussy, reached up and grabbed the towel that he had brought, and spread it out on the floor. I then positioned myself on all fours over the vibrator, and began to furiously work it in and out of my pussy.

I dropped one shoulder to the floor and reached back with my other hand to stroke my clit as I continued the assault with my vibrator. I began working the motor speed up to the second, then the third setting.

That was all it took to send me over the edge. My pussy clenched in a beat as I screamed out. A massive orgasm was upon me. I looked back to see my pussy absolutely gush, soaking the towel on the floor.

I closed my eyes, taking in the sensations, slowing my strokes with the vibrator until my pussy stopped quivering.

At the same time, he came a second time that night.

My pussy finally released the vibrator. I turned off the motor, and laid it on the towel beneath me.

I stayed where I was, frozen and panting in the aftermath of my orgasm. Slowly, I opened my eyes.

It took my eyes a minute to adjust to the brightness of my bedroom. I rolled over onto my back, staring up at my ceiling fan, and let out a contented sigh.

I wonder whatever my chat buddy is going to do to occupy himself this Saturday night.