Nosy Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
Sam gets a nice surprise from his step mom.
2.2k words
4.49
297.7k
115

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
832 Followers

My name is Sam and I am 18. I live with my step mom Amy in a quiet neighborhood where nothing much happens. My dad died when I was 15 and my step mom who is about 32 years old continued to take care of me. We didn't look much like mom and son, but I love her a lot. She was good to me from the start of the marriage when my father married her at the age of 25. So I could say she is like a sister more than she is a mom. She is smoking hot to look at the height of 5ft 6, with curves that turn guys' heads. Although I hate to think of her as a hot mom, its hard to stop my class mates from making fun of me about my hot mom. Her breasts are 32D cups and her figure resembles an hourglass shape with rounded buttocks. She tends to cover her cleavage when she goes out but I have had glimpses of her valley of comfort as I secretly call it. Her face is pleasant with fairly widely spaced eyes and a n heart shaped face. Her hair is usually worn up to her shoulders.

Since she doesn't date men, I ended up hanging out with her a lot. She had a couple of friends she spends time with going out shopping and doing the usual girl stuff.

It goes without saying that like any other teen; I was used to watching porn and masturbating. I had my own room with Internet, a web cam and computer that made things easier. I didn't date much since I had my step mom to hang out with, much to the chagrin of my potential admirers. I did get caught red handed a couple of times when she walked in on me rubbing my cock while chatting. She smiled and walked away and didn't talk about the encounters at all. I wondered how she ever managed to manage without sex and I found out soon enough when I came home early from school. She was hugging two pillows while she rocked against another rubbing herself against a dildo which was stuck under the cover of the pillow. I stood there watching her ass move rhythmically while she made cute little noises that sounded very much like moans of pleasure.

After that encounter I thought about her often. Although I would have liked to have seen her full body, I didn't wait long by the door. I sneaked out of the house before she knew I saw her and came back making more noise than an elephant on a rampage. She met me at the door of her room, her face flushed crimson and looking guilty as if she had cheated. I pretended not to notice. Friday evenings were spent mostly at home with us watching a movie. To my surprise, the Friday following my little voyeuristic episode, she cuddled next to me while watching a movie. This made me a little excited. I put this action down to the romantic nature of the film. After the movie she hugged me hard and I could not help feeling her D cups against my chest. I pushed back a little so that she didn't feel my hard cock.

Things changed a little when the house next door ended its month long vacant state and became noisy. I was curious to see our new neighbors and they turned out to be a mom and a daughter. The mom Kate was in her 40's. She was a fitness instructor and had a nice body. Her daughter Sara was 20 and petite with what I guessed to be C cups. She was no more than 5 feet that gave her a teen appearance. Her mom was much taller and her slim but powerful body gave her a sexy look. She didn't have much of a chest, but she made up the gap with her blonde hair, blue eyes and a gorgeous shapely butt that made me quite uncomfortable around her. We visited them almost immediately and all through out the conversation I could see both mom and daughter checking me out. Mom was her usual talkative self explaining about dad. However, she didn't mention that I was her step son. She didn't usually do that unless someone asked about the age difference. After an hour of conversation and glances we went back home.

I felt suddenly horny after seeing 3 hot women and crept into the shower and started to masturbate. They say that when you are being watched you know somehow. I don't know what made me look up but I did just that. I caught Sara looking down at me. At first she seemed to start to move away but then she started to look away from me. I was amused. The previous tenants never used the balcony before and I never realized that someone could see right into my shower. After wondering what to do, a strange thought occurred to me. Being watched by a girl made me excited. I purposely turned towards her and started to rub my cock. The 2 houses weren't too far apart and I knew she could see me well.

She seemed surprised at my action and then she went back into the house making me disappointed. But she was back in a few seconds. I was shocked to see her wearing sunglasses. Now I couldn't know where she was looking. I went on with my display until I came hard. It was surprising to find how the mind enhances your experience when you change the circumstances of your sexual experience. My masturbation in the shower went on like clockwork. Sarah got bolder and didn't use sunglasses anymore and on the third day she started to rub herself. This made things hotter and like all good things, it came to an end when she was caught by her mom. She was shocked to see her daughter's hands in her shorts and as she realized that she was peeking on me. I was shocked but I could not meet her eye to eye when I met her on the street or at the mall.

She broke the ice one day and spoke to me at the mall.

"Hey Sam, how are you doing?"

"Uhmm, I am doing OK Kate," I stammered.

"Well I have been meaning to talk to you about what happened the other day. Sara had no right to watch you like that. She is grounded for 2 weeks."

"Oh I am sorry too since I could have discouraged her," I said my eyes looking into her eyes, my fear and shame taking a back seat.

"Well its not your fault!"

"Well it kinda is my fault. I did it cos she was watching me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I should be punished too."

I suddenly noticed how hot she looked in her tight skirt and blouse. She noticed my glance.

"Well, how would you like to be punished young man? Do you want her to do the same for you?" Her hands were on her hips and she struck a sexy pose.

I blushed like a beetroot.

"No, no, that's not what I meant!"

"Well then, I can think of a punishment for you. You will have to let me watch you," she said, her lips curling in a sly smile.

I almost dropped the stuff I was carrying.

"Or else I can tell your mom about it," she countered.

"No, its fine. I will do that for you tonight."

What she didn't realize is how close I was to Amy. I told her once I got home. She was shocked but I saw a mischievous gleam in her eye. She came out with a awesome double cross that made me shiver. She wanted to film Kate watching me. I went along with the idea. If I had known what else she had in mind, I would have tried my best to get away from that house, or would I have? Its a question I ask myself everyday. I guess I wouldn't have run away.

So as agreed, I got into the shower and started to rub myself slowly. I had a magazine to get me started. Before long Kate came to the balcony. She had a pair of binoculars. The site of her in a pair of loose shorts and thin strap t-shirt got me going. I started to rub my cock. Before long Kate got excited by what she was seeing. I was watching her and her hands started to move all over her body caressing herself as she watched me. Soon her hands were in her shorts. She was so engrossed in what she was doing, she didn't have time to react and Sarah was on her like a ton of bricks. She slowly relented as Sarah took the binoculars and started watching me. I couldn't believe it as both mom and daughter started to watch me. They were so close to each other. I didn't hear the door open and I also didn't hear anything else until to hands encircled me from behind. It was my step mom. By this time I was so horny by what I saw on the balcony, I wouldn't have let anyone screw me.

"Let's give them a little show for our camera," she whispered in my ear as I felt her bra rub against my back. I could not move. Here was my mom just behind me putting on a show for a mom and daughter. I thought I was dreaming. She hugged me from behind and started to caress my chest and tummy moving down towards my cock. I stood their mesmerized. Kate and Sarah were watching us with their mouths open. I could see the shock on their faces. I could feel her large breasts encased in a bra rubbing against me. My knees were shaking and my cock was so hard.

My step mom turned me around and started to kiss me hard. He tongue just pushed its way into my mouth without even a second wasted and built up in intensity. I could feel her breath coming faster and her tongue started to probe my mouth. My cock was hard against her soft tummy and I was moaning away into her mouth. Her mouth started to move down my neck and to my chest. Her mouth sucked my nipples hard making me shiver.

"Are they watching?"

I had forgotten about Sarah and Kate. I looked up to see both of them rubbing themselves as they watched us. I didn't know where to look. Should I look at the mom and daughter or should I look at my mom sucking my nipple. She moaned as she moved lower down my tummy reaching my cock. Her hand wrapped around it.

"Oh baby, you have such a lovely cock!"

She started to lick the head and move down towards my balls. I looked at the voyeurs on the balcony. They were rubbing each other now. Sarah had her hands in her mom's shorts and her mom's hands disappeared under Sarah's skirt.

My mom started so suck my cock in earnest. I didn't last long and I shuddered as I shot into her mouth. This made me feel ashamed as I could have given her a warning. But I was too late. Mom moaned as she felt my cum down her throat. She kept sucking the last few drops of cum from my cock. She came back up and started to kiss me and I felt a faint taste of cum on her mouth.

She pushed my hand down to her panties which were drenched. I didn't know my way around her pussy and she gave me a little lesson. She pushed down the panties and pushed my fingers into her pussy while pulling down one strap of the bra off her shoulders and holding up her breast for me to suck. I was amazed to see her pink nipple standing up hard. My concentration was totally taken up by her huge breast and my fingers in her pussy. I stood there sucking her breast and fingering her.

She moaned as she felt my fingers and tongue. She kept describing what the mom and daughter were doing. It seemed like they were fingering each other. We could almost hear their moans too.

My mom leaned against the wall and lifted her leg making it easier for me to finger her while I sucked her nipple. After a while she pushed me down to lick her pussy. I was shaking and almost fell down as I knelt before her. She was shaved and her pussy looked so wet. I started lick her clit as she came hard making suppressed noises but she wouldn't let me stop. I realized why as she had another orgasm and she kept urging me to finger her. I kept on going while I licked her clit and she had another orgasm. Her moans were now louder and after another minute she shuddered again. I was shocked to feel so many orgasms. She finally pushed my hand away and brought me up to her level and started kissing me hard. We hugged each other and when we looked up Sarah and Kate were gone.

We had a nice warm shower and mom went back to her usual self as if forgetting the experience. I found it hard to concentrate around her. I almost forgot about the video until she reminded me about it. We started to watch the video but that's another story.

gen_man69
gen_man69
832 Followers