Memories of Memphis

Info
We only had a few hours, but we made timeless memories.
541 words
4.45
127.6k
15
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feedback to my last contribution leads me to believe listeners want longer sessions so, except for trimming out about an hour and a half of oral exploration and foreplay, this one runs through at least three positions.

Let me set the mood a little bit before you listen. "Candy" was a real estate agent -- about 20 years my junior -- who I met last fall on Literotica chat. She is married but bored and was only looking for "a diversion from her boring nights," as she put it. We shared some steamy text exchanges before moving on to phone and cam sex. I was so enthralled with her that I knew I would eventually have to taste her.

After the holidays were over, I enticed her to meet me in Memphis. I got a room at the Peabody and she made some excuses to her husband about a day-long training seminar. I had her to myself for a little over four hours and really wish it could have been longer.

I'm not going to describe her any more than I'm going to tell you her real name. That just wouldn't be cool. I did tell her I was going to record us so we wouldn't be able to use names in our lovemaking. She was ok with that (and, in fact, I think it made her even hotter).

What you are going to hear is three different positions. The first is her riding me, facing me, so my hands could explore those gorgeous breasts. In this position, we could both look down and see my cock going in and out of her. I had to be careful not to leave marks but you'll hear me lightly slap her butt and her respond to it (about :29). About 1:15, she's circling her hips, grinding against me. This woman has moves.

We slowed down a little. I was kissing her nipples and she leaned down for a deep soul kiss. I loved kissing her, especially with my cock twitching inside and her squeezing me with her tight pussy muscles.

At about 4:00, she's riding me again. You can hear us both moaning in pleasure. I almost came at 4:52. She was testing all my self control.

I'm not sure, but I think it was shortly after the 5:00 mark that I picked her up and started fucking her with her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me. Unfortunately, I'm not as young as I once was. We did that for just a short while before I lowered her to the bed with me on top. We kissed each other as I caught my breath, then I started thrusting. God, she was beautiful underneath me. I just looked at her as I started thrusting harder. You'll hear the rhythm start building at about the 7:15 mark. She was turning her head from side to side, moaning in pleasure.

At about 7:41 you hear me tell her I'm going to cum, followed immediately by her emphatic, "Yes!" I came hard.

And then my favorite part -- She giggles in post-coital pleasure.

Like I said, she knows I recorded this and knows I intend to post it. I hope she comments.

Thanks for listening.

--:--
--:--
1.0
RichardHardy
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thank you ♥

I never get tired of cumming with you Richard.

Even when I'm sore x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

It has inspired me to try this with my hubby. You are a very gifted author. Thank you.

spunkyx88spunkyx88almost 14 years ago
so hot!

This for me is better than video porn, even the audio track to most pornos are full of fake dialogue and moans. This is raw and hot, and real. Very sexy and a huge turn on. Thank you, I'm looking forward to listening to more of your sexual adventures!

DoDaddy56DoDaddy56almost 14 years ago
Awesome

Loved it so much....looking forward to hearing and enjoying more from you, so much more exciting when you can hear both partners.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Exellent

This is the second of your submissions I have read and enjoyed it as much as the 1st. Love hearing both of them screaming in ectasy while enjoying sex. My boyfriend arrived immediately after listening to the 1st submission so I made my him listen and we both had the best sex in months. Especially when he played with my tits & clit & me with his hard cock finally we both orgasmed together (he inside me)

Thanks again,

Jill NZ

Share this

Similar Stories

I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Beauty--Remastered Ch. 01 Modern-day Beauty and the Beast gets a start.in Romance
Check "Yes" or "No" Two teachers get caught passing notes.in Romance
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
More Stories