Proper Housewife to Slut in One Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindi finds out her fate.
2.9k words
4.34
228.7k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you all enjoyed my last posting. It has been a pleasure sharing it with all of you. I would truly appreciate your constructive feed back. Please remember that my stories are mostly fiction and are meant for your erotic pleasure and imagination, not to chronicle my life. Please read "Proper housewife to slut in one day" for the back story. If you can take an extra minute please remember to vote as well.

XOXO,

K

*

It has all happened so fast, so easily.

There I sat, stunned, staring at my husband, Mike. He had just showed me a tape of my erotic afternoon with our 18 year old pool boy. All the carnal action displayed for us in HD with amazing clarity.

I endured that, and the not so subtle groping of his attorney seated at my left. Now I was waiting for the other shoe to fall. There was no way to deny that it happened, we all just watched it.

I was afraid, afraid of what would happen if this all got out, of how my children would react, how to survive if Mike left me.

To his credit, Mike just sat staring at me with glint in his eye and a smirk on his lips.

"What are you going to do?" I mumbled meekly, feeling a lone tear form in the corner of my eye.

"Hmmmmmm," Mike said, "that is the million dollar question."

I was really nervous, but also a bit surprised that he was taking this so well.

Mike started the DVD again from where Burt and I started our embrace. He didn't say a word as the scenes unfolded once again. He was watching in silence, absentmindedly rubbing himself to my performance.

"I can't believe how easy this was to pull off," he muttered to himself.

I wasn't sure I heard him correctly.

"How did you get that tape?" I asked, still very confused.

"You remember the security upgrade I had done while you and the kids were on vacation? The whole house is wired for video. I can see everything you do here from the comfort of my office." He stated plainly. "Everything."

I was shocked. I remembered of course, but never inquired to what the upgrade included. With a sudden realization it hit me.

"Are there cameras everywhere?" I asked.

"Oh yes, every room, all the halls, the bathrooms, the kitchen, the back and front yards and even the garage. You would be surprised how many interesting things go on here during the day." He said with pleasure. "I have bits of ,um, damaging information on everyone in this house."

I was shocked by this but was quickly brought back to reality.

"You realize that infidelity is grounds for divorce........" he mentioned calmly, "and you signed away your rights to all of this if I can prove you to be unfaithful."

"What????" I said

"Remember those papers I had you sign last year? You should really read things before you sign them." He grinned. "So things around here will change, drastically and immediately."

"What things," I asked hopefully. I was beginning to see that there might be a light at the end of this very long, dark tunnel.

Mike nodded to the previously forgotten Dale. I followed his gaze and saw Dale leering at me, hand still on my thigh.

"Dale here, has seen all of your home movies. Today's adventure and all of your toy play over the last few months. The papers you signed were his idea and I am pleased to say it worked out very well. It is time he got paid for his efforts." Mike said to me.

Mike got up and walked to his study, while my mind was still trying to catch up with what he meant. He returned with his digital camcorder and a tri pod.

"What are you doing, Mike?" I stammered.

"What does it look like? I am going to tape you fucking Dale. He has said to me many times he would like to and now he has his chance. Now be a good slut and get to work." Mike commanded.

I was dumb founded. Dale stood and removed his coat and tie, smiling at me nastily. I was frozen in position.

"Cindi, you either put on a good show for me or pack your bags. Either way you need to do this now! Believe me if you choose to stay, there will be many more requirements like this one." Mike stated plainly as he set up the recorder.

My light at the end of the tunnel quickly became the 5:10 Amtrak from Orlando doing 70 miles an hour straight for me. Mike wanted to make me a whore, a tool for his obscene purposes.

I looked at Mike and then to Dale trying to find a way out of this mess. Dale was surprisingly patient, waiting for my ascent. It was obvious what he wanted by the way his trousers were tenting.

"You and I both know that there aren't a lot of options for you. Your family is broke and you are unskilled. Judging by what we all saw from this afternoon you might make a half way decent prostitute or maybe a stripper." He laughed.

I recoiled at the thought.

"I guess you hold all the cards don't you?" I dejectedly asked.

"I'm glad you are finally seeing things clearly." He replied. "Now get to work or get out."

I was trapped, they both knew it. I simply stood and stepped closer to Dale.

"I guess I'm all yours," I told him.

"You're a loan, Cindi, his temporarily," Mike corrected. "Be sure you are worth his effort; remember we saw your skills already. Make this performance as good or better!"

"What ever you say Mike, but I am definitely going to make good use of my time!" Dale bragged in respponse.

Dale reached forward and began to fondle me, openly. I closed my eyes and tried to think of other things. I was desperate to get this over with.

"You don't seem to be enjoying this as much as you did by the pool," Mike questioned. "I told you that I expect you to perform, not just go through the motions."

"I'm sorry Mike, I will try to do better," I whimpered.

"Don't try, succeed!" was his harsh reply.

"Yeah, I want the hot slutty housewife the pool guy got," Dale interjected.

Dale flopped himself down on the love seat again and looked at Mike.

"Can I make some requests of her?" He asked hopefully

"It's your dime buddy, no marks on my property though." Mike replied, smiling.

I was humiliated, being talked about like a boat or golf clubs. I had never seen Mike take such an interest in me, even though it was perverse and intended to control me. That thought gave way to a new one. I wanted to please him, get back into his good graces. I was desperate for his approval. That desperation was manifesting itself physically on me as well.

I looked at the man I married in a different light. He wished to really control me and, God help me, I wanted him to do just that.

"Please sir," looking directly at Mike, "I want to please you, let me try."

Mike let out an audible chuckle, "well, well, well, look who is having a change in heart. I think you are seeing the situation you are really in. Good, very good. Now, Dale is expecting enthusiastic action from you and you are going to give it, aren't you, slut?"

I hung my head in a show of mock shame, as the moist warmth between my legs called me a liar. If Mike wanted me as his personal slut, I would do that. I looked at Dale sitting on the love seat, waiting for my first motion.

"Would you like to see what I have been teasing you with all these years, Dale dear?" I asked brazenly.

He swallowed hard, obviously caught off guard by my change of demeanor. "Y-Y-y-yes," he stammered quietly

I looked again to Mike to confirm that I was doing what he, in fact wanted of me. His look said it all. With that confirmation I turned my attention back to and fully on Dale. Reaching under my left arm I deftly found the zipper to the dress. While moving between his knees I pull the zipper down seductively. I hiked up the hem of the dress, while the top loosely clung to my full, firm breasts. With my dress high enough I straddled Dales lap, resting my already wet pussy over his twitching bulge.

Dale reached for my dress hem and roughly pulled it over my head. I was now completely nude, save my 4 inch heeled sandals. In a flash Dale's hands were on me, per Mike's instructions, I made a show of gyrating and moaning for him.

"God you are a slut," Dale breathed, "I can't believe I finally get a chance at this hot body. I hope you love to suck cock as much you seemed to on TV."

I knew what Mike wanted; I could see him from the corner of my eye. He was adjusting the focus on the camera, hanging on my every word. I saw him openly rub his crotch as I ground myself on his friend.

"My husband wants a good slut for a wife, and a good slut loves to suck cock." I replied. I was pleased by the wide smile that flashed across my husband face.

In physical response to the question, I lifted myself off of Dale and dropped to my knees. He sat there, hands behind his head, and grinning. There was a pronounced wet spot I had left on the front of his trousers. I positioned myself between his legs and began to lick and nuzzle his still clad crotch. I tasted of aftershave and me. I amazed myself at how damp I made him.

He soon grew tired of this and had me remove his pants and underwear.

His cock was, admittedly, very thick and heavily veined. He told me to suck wetly as he made lewd comments about my big hanging breasts. The more I sucked his cock the wetter he wanted it. When he was finally satisfied he positioned me chest high to his cock and informed me he wanted to use my breasts to get off.

I was told to wrap his cock in my breasts and slide up and down. Unfortunately there was still too much friction, so Dale had me hold my breasts up and he proceeded to spit saliva all over them. I was amazed how aroused I was from this degrading display. Mike seemed to be enjoying it too, as I heard him moaning from his chair.

Once Dale was happy with my situation he had me resume.

"Now that's more like it," he sighed, "I always thought your tits looked good but they are so much better covered in spit with my cock between them."

The humiliation was burning inside me as this dirty man made me stroke his cock between my breasts.

"Oh Cindi, I'm going to cum," he groaned, "I want to spray it on your pretty face!"

No sooner then the words left his lips did he grab the back of my head and aim himself at me. The first volley landed on my cheek and then my mouth. The desire growing inside me had reached a fever pitch. I wanted to show what a good slut I really was. These thoughts coursing through me convinced my next action. Just as his spent cock dribbled it's remaining seed on to my heaving breasts I seductively licked his jism from the corners of my mouth, moaning lewdly as I savored the taste.

The realization that Dale was spent flooded over me in waves of surprising disappointment. I was hot and soaked but with no chance of release. I made my decision quickly. I got up off of the floor and sat back down on the love seat with Dale. Throwing one leg over the sofa back and the other over his still naked thighs, I spread my legs widely and began to madly rub my wet and needy pussy.

"Was I a good slut for my man?!" I moaned as my fingers dialed up my need, "I want to please you, let me be a good slut wife for you!"

I found myself begging him, shouting my desire for him to accept me. It never occurred to me that he would want a turn with me. He just sat in his chair, gentle nodding his approval as he scanned my body with his camera.

It was embarrassing how short of a time it took for me to reach my peak. It what seemed like minutes I was screaming out my need to fuck for my man and cuming jets all over my busy fingers.

When I was spent I fell back against the arm rest and panted.

"Well that was a good show for your first, official time, slut." Mike remarked.

"Thank you sir," I replied submissively.

It was then I noticed that Dale was stroking his, now half hard cock. Mike looked at him remarking that we should set some more things straight while he tries to recover. Upon saying that he unzipped his own pants and drew out his very hard cock.

"Come take care of this while I tell you all you need to know," he stated plainly.

I was overjoyed that he wanted to give me attention, finally. I crawled to him like a woman possessed and took him deep into my mouth. I hummed happily as I sucked my man's thick cock, wiggling my hips and bobbing my head for his pleasure. I wanted to make him proud to have this kind of wife. All of the threats had left my mind until now.

"You are, from now on, going to perform for me whenever, wherever and however I demand. Any non-compliance will result in a punishment. Repeated offences will result in that tape we made getting out." Mike threatened. "Further more you accept anything I want without you, be it masturbation at anytime or a mistress if need be. You will also aid in my acquisition of any other sex partners I desire. Your wardrobe will be limited to what I prescribe and be worn with out question or comment. Is that understood?"

"Of course my love," I purred, momentarily releasing his cock from my hungry mouth.

I renewed my attention on his pulsating prick with vigor. I reveled in his urgent grunts and moans. He soon grabbed my head and forced my mouth roughly down deeper on to his manhood, causing me to gag. I was steeling myself, when spurt after delicious spurt of his cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed with intensity, trying to milk the last drops from him. I relished in the heavy, strong taste. I licked and suckled my man as his cock shrunk from my hungry lips, thinking how strange it was that I wanted to please him even more now.

Suddenly I felt two strong hands on my hips, dragging me to my feet. I had almost forgotten we weren't alone.

"Dale's ready for that snatch now!" Dale barked and bent me into hubby's lap.

He wasted no time and impaled me with one fierce shove. I felt searing pain followed closely by wave after wave of pleasure. He started to gain a rhythm, grunting obscenely at the bottom of each thrust.

"Well my cheap little slut?" Mike commented, "Urge him on. Show him how you like to treat a nice fat dick."

I looked up at him and smiled sweetly.

"Please Dale, fuck me harder, use me," I moaned.

"You are going to be a good slut for me aren't you?" Mike quizzed.

"Yes my love, I will do as you ask!" I answered enthusiastically.

I was shocked at the stinging slap to my face. Dale to his credit never missed a beat and continued his onslaught towards my tender pussy.

"You will call me Master or Sir, do you understand that you slut?" Mike yelled, pulling my hair and forcing me to look at him.

"Yes my Master, please allow me to serve your whim," I said clearly, starting to feel the beginnings of my next powerful orgasm.

"Make him cum you cheap cunt," Mike said, "show me you are serious about our new arrangement."

I held on to his thighs and started to push backwards as Dale pounded away. I was so far away from the woman that had awoken this morning. I was yelling obscene requests. I was begging to be used and filled with cum. I could feel my heavy breasts bouncing and swaying beneath me. I concentrated on my vaginal muscles, timing their contractions to give my partner maximum pleasure. Just when my orgasm would not wait any longer I heard Dale start to groan loudly.

"OH FUCK, MILK MY COCK YOU SLUT, MILK IT DRY!!!!!!" Dale yelled, as he held himself deep inside me.

I looked into my Master's eyes as my own orgasm crashed over me.

"THANK YOU MASTER!!!!!" I screamed in release and collapsed face first into his lap.

After several minutes of panting and catching my breath, we disengaged. Mike told me to get freshened up and dressed.

"Don't thank me yet," Mike said as I started to leave the room, "this is only day one."