Whore into a Housewife

Story Info
A Crossdresser Fantasy acted out.
1.8k words
4.12
97.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on my beautiful long red hair to finish my ensemble and transformation from man to woman. I had been talking to a guy for a while about role playing with him and we were finally going to do it. It was funny, I hadn't actually met him face to face, but I felt like I had a connection with him, as if I were his wife waiting patiently for him to get home. I had talked to him so much that I actually missed him, I missed talking with him and the way was with me. We came up with the whole role play, even details on how we met and things for a background. I knew this was going to be a good weekend.

I knew what my role was and he knew his. I was the obedient, submissive housewife, and he was the dominate, bread winning husband. He was very confident and a bit cocky, a real alpha male and I loved him for that. If I over stepped my bounds he quickly put me in my place, which reminded me that he is in charge and I shouldn't question him. I spent all day cleaning, making sure everything was in place for his welcome home. I asked him when we talked what he wanted for dinner, but he said he would eat before he got home. I paused slightly in disappointment that he didn't want me to cook him anything, but he took that pause as I was challenging his decision. He then scolded me and told me that he as bigger problems than to worry about all the little things that upsets me through out the day. He followed it up by telling me to bake a cake for him. He said that would give me something to do, other than sitting on my ass getting lazy and fat.

I couldn't believe he said that, and I was so turned on by it that all I could say was, "Yes my love." The thing about my hubby though, every time he scolded me he always seem to apologize, sometimes straight forward and sometimes not so obvious. He really loves me, but makes sure I know my role in his house. I couldn't blame him for treating me with an extra firm hand from time to time. I mean considering how we met. I used to work at a truck stop, or several I should say. I had seen my share of dick in the sleeper of many big trucks, and sometimes right out in the open. I had been laid on my back, my legs of some truckers shoulders as he sweated all over me, pumping his cock in and out of me till he got off.

I still remember the night my hubby found me, he stopped at one of those truck stops late in the evening one night. After using the restroom he was on his way back to his car when he heard a sound. He said it sounded like a slapping sound. As he investigated further he said he saw me bent over a picnic table getting railed by some guy, taking it like a bitch. When the guy finished he walked away, leaving me on the table. My hubby approached me because he saw that I was upset. I remember he looked into my eyes and told me he was getting me out of here. I was memorized by him and took his hand. He escorted me back to his car and took me home that night. He gave me some money and told me that I shouldn't be doing that, it's too dangerous for a little thing like you.

The next day he said he would give me a ride to wherever I needed to go. I was so grateful to him but didn't have any way to repay him for his kindness. As he took me to the bus station I told him to drop me off at, I was very quiet. I found that I was attracted to him, not only by his looks, but his overall masculinity. When we arrived in the parking lot we exchanged goodbyes and I tried to thank him, but all that came out was awkward silence. "Let me thank you." I said as he gave me a puzzled look. Without anymore words I leaned over into his lap and began undoing his belt. At first he seemed to try and stop me, but before he could commit pulling me off, he felt warm wetness of my blow job I was giving him.

I could tell he was getting into it as he began to rub and slap my ass. I sucked him the best way I knew how and after a few minutes he shot his load as I swallowed him. That was the turning point, and after that he took me home. We got married a few months later and now here I am waiting for my hubby to get home from his business trip. I heard his car pull up so I made sure I would be at the door to greet him.

I could hear his footsteps come up to the door, I opened it and he stepped in giving me a big kiss, leaning me backwards as he did. I took the items from his hands and found there place, then quickly went over to the recliner to make sure it was ready for him to sit in. Once he was sat down I got on the floor in front of him and began taking his shoes off. I won't look at him in the eyes unless he wants me to. As I get his socks off he suddenly gets mad, and takes his bare foot and pushes it into my face, slightly pushing my head to the side. "How many times to I have to tell you bitch, keep the remote on my stand where I can reach it. How am I going to watch the game if the remote is all the way over there on the couch where your lazy ass sits all day when I'm working to provide for you." he scolded as he used his foot to push my chin up so I was looking at him. I started to get up to get the remote for him, but he told me no. He then said I needed punished. I felt him stick his big toe on my lips as he told me to open my mouth. He made suck on his toes and massage his feet till he thought I was good and punished. When he finally let me up, I quickly grabbed the remote and brought it too him.

I went into the kitchen and started on the dishes as I heard the baseball game come on the T.V. After a bit he called for me, "Baby get that candy ass of yours in here with a beer." I did as he commanded and got his beer. With that candy ass comment I knew he liked the new jeans I was wearing and how they fit me just right. I handed him his beer and started to turn to go back to the dishes, when he grabbed my arm. "Hey babe the dishes can wait, daddy needs some attention." he said gentle squeezing his crotch. He pulled me to the floor as I began to undo his pants. He cock was already semi-erect which meant my jeans were doing there job. I put the head into my mouth, but got a light slap as he told me that's not how I need to be sucking his dick.

He directed me on how he wanted it sucked. I kissed and lightly licked his head, then down to the shaft, then to the balls. Basically pecking and licking it and rubbing it all over my face. He said he wanted my face to smell of his cock. After 15 or 20 minutes of that he finally let me put I in my mouth. I bobbed up and down on him as he watch the game, not really paying much attention to what I was doing, unless I my head got in the way of the game. Then he would push my head down onto his cock making me gag. I'm not sure but I think I blew him through the whole baseball game.

He didn't want to cum too early so, he made sure I didn't cause him to. When he did finally cum it was a total surprise to me as his load hit the back of my throat. I almost wasn't able to swallow it, but managed to get it down. He then demanded that I lick ever bit of cum off of him that I didn't swallow. I put his cock away for him and went back to the kitchen to finish the dishes, since the game was still going on.

After the dishes were done and the game was over my hubby came in and gently laid his hands on my waist, pulling me to him. "I have a gift I want to give you beautiful." he said staring deep into my eyes. He then took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. He turned around and started to kiss me. We lock ourselves into a passionate French kiss. At that point we started feeling around on each other, making are way to the bed as we took each others clothes off. I sucked him to attention again and then straddle him, lowering my pussy onto him. I rode his cock, grabbing my breasts as he bounced me up and down, impaling me with his member. Before long I was on all fours taking it from behind, looking back at his sweaty physique as he stuffed me.

While he fucked me doggy style I felt him enter me and stop, then he lean forward and grabbed my breasts and gently lifted me up till I was erect. "Lay on your back sweetheart." he said every so softly. As I laid there he climbed between my legs, his cock looking like a spear about to go in for the kill. "Are you ready for your surprise honey." he whispered into my ear. I said yes very eagerly. I felt him enter my pussy once more and he started pumping me hard and fast. After a few moments I was moaning in pleasure as he was hitting my G spot over and over again. I was losing all control as my nails scratched his back, my legs wrapped around his body. I could hear him begin to moan louder and louder as his thrusts hit me harder and harder. Suddenly he went in deep and my walls were his with his warm love juices.

He continued pumping his load into me till his dick went flaccid and fell out of me. Our bodies fell limp and we laid together. He whispered into my ear again, "I hope it's a little girl baby." My whole body quivered with joy at the thought that I was going to bear his child.