Getting Laid

Story Info
Eric pleases the maids but will he reach his goal?
12.5k words
4.48
77.1k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

My parents leased an old farm house belonging to a small estate as a summer house. I had spent all my summers there since being a kid. It was very nice although sometimes a bit lonely for a young boy.

But the summer when I had turned 18 Thomas had moved to the estate with his parents. Although he was a year older we quickly made friends. We talked for hours of girls and sex and getting laid. He also had some porn magazines that we studied until they tore apart. We agreed on that it sure was time for us to do the real thing and discussed lengthily how that was going to feel.

In the long summer evenings we moved around on the estate looking for something to do. One late evening we were at the back of the wing to the manor house. Suddenly the light went on in a room on the first floor and a woman came in. We quickly hid in some big bushes and watched. She started to undress not bothering to draw the blinds. She was very mature and a little overweight. We both drew our breaths when her bra came off and her boobs came free. They were big and heavy and excited us immensely. She went on undressing walking around folding her clothes. When her panties came off she was facing away from the window showing us a full ass that rolled as soon as she moved. Suddenly she turned around and approached the window. She stood looking out for a while.

We both startled thinking that she might see us but she showed no signs of that. She wiggled her hips lightly drawing our attention to her bush. It was a large mass of wild growing dark hair that both scared us but also was very enticing. In silence we left when the show was over and didn't discuss it that night. But we returned to see more of her.

We also had other things in mind. Close to Thomas´ house was a small cottage that housed two maids working in the manor house. They were a little older than us but didn't seem to have any boyfriends. We tried to chat with them when we got a chance and one evening when the weather was cold they invited us in. We chatted and they offered tea. We had a good time, at least my friend and I, chatting with the girls. They were probably bored only having themselves to chat with. We were invited back and it soon became a habit for us to spend evenings in their cottage. They got friendlier all the time.

The cottage had only two rooms and in the main room there wasn't much to sit on except the bed and one easy chair. It soon became the habit that my friend or I sat in the chair and the other on the bed with one of the girls on the armrest and the other also on the bed. The girls made sure to switch pairs all the time. They soon got very friendly and started to put their arms over our shoulders or pulled our arms around them. One evening my friend started to explore the body of the girl sitting next to him and when there was no reaction I followed his example. The girls seemed to like it and it developed during the following evenings. Soon we were necking and kissing. The girls allowed us to touch them everywhere as long as it was outside the clothes. But when we tried to get inside the blouse we were stopped with friendly laughs but not until we had been allowed to touch the slope of the breasts.

The girls did the same but they also teased us. They got under our shirts stroking our bare chests and backs or brushed over our crotches. When we got hard which always happened they often outlined our cocks through the shorts and sometimes grabbed around it.

It happened now and then that they were in different states of undress when we came. After some time they didn't bother about that. It could be that one was in her bra without a blouse or had no skirt over her panties. One evening we came a little late and they were in their night dresses. Although it was long cotton dresses and not were revealing it was very enticing. Especially when we started necking and found out that there were no bras underneath. It was a new and very exciting feeling to fondle the breasts through the fabric without them being strapped into a stern bra. I was lucky and was necking with Bodil who had the biggest pair. When she leaned forward her breast came to rest in my hand. I can still remember the lovely heaviness of the full breast and how the nipple hardened between my fingers.

We got hard just from fancying what was underneath and if they were panty less as well. I think they had intended just that. They liked to tease as a way of spending time.

One evening they both were without blouses. They looked very enticing in their white bras. We got hard immediately and hurriedly sat down to conceal it. They smiled at us but chatted on and soon we were necking as usual.

Suddenly Eva rose from my knee and sat up on the armrest.

"Guys, would you like to see our boobs?" She asked casually.

Of course we wanted that.

"Very well, but then we want to see your cocks. That's fair isn't it?" She said, with excitement in her voice. "Well, sit over there on the bed and Bodil and I will stand here. And don't get up. Agreed?"

We both nodded eagerly. Eva rose and I moved to sit on the bed beside Thomas. Bodil and Eva lined up in front of us and put their hands behind the backs and unfastened the bras. But they kept the boobs covered.

"Your turn boys," they giggled. Thomas is much bolder than me and quickly wriggled out of his shorts. His cock stood very proudly. I reluctantly followed his example. When we were fully exposed the girls giggled heavily and let the bras slid down the arms and drop to the floor. They stood erect in front of us suddenly being very serious. Then they started to giggle and moved their upper bodies making the boobs to swing. They also fondled and cupped their breasts. They looked lovely and my cock twitched. We both stroked our cocks.

"You look nice boys. What about us? Do you like what you see?" Eva said smiling broadly.

We assured with one mouth that they looked gorgeous.

"Well, that's enough for now I think. Time to make it a night," Eva said after another round of fondling and cupping of boobs. The girls put on T-shirts without putting the bras back on. They pushed us out but only after having hugged us letting us feel their naked boobs under the shirts. They grinded their pelvises hard against us wanting to feel our still hard cocks against their bellies. We stumbled out and went home to jack off.

It became a habit to end the evening by showing breasts and cocks. The girls stopped putting a shirt on when pushing us out but didn't allow us to touch their breasts when hugging.

One evening we were standing with jutting cocks in front of the girls who sat on the bed naked to the waists.

"Guys, would you like to touch my naked boobs," Eva suddenly said with a funny smile.

Of course we wanted that and Thomas took a step forward, bold as always.

"Oh no, hold your horses," Eva yelled. "There are conditions. You have to jack off in front of us. The one who comes first can fondle my boobs. Deal?"

We looked at each other and then nodded consent. But I blushed when I grabbed my cock and started to jack it.

The girls helped us to get going by cupping and fondling their breasts in a very seductive way. But although it was enticing I felt that it would take some time to get my rocks off. It felt a bit odd to jack off in front of the others.

Thomas was much quicker than me. He shot a load that landed close to the feet of the girls and they cheered him. Eva rose and offered him her breasts. It was a turn on even for me to see him fondle her. I felt Bodil's gaze on me and she wet her lips. I looked at her breasts and she cupped them holding them forward towards me. She had the biggest of the pairs. I came as well and my come landed on her bare feet.

"Sorry Eric, but you came second," she said smiling very sweetly.

Eva allowed Thomas a full five minutes before we were pushed out. We heard the girls giggle when the door closed behind us. We spoke very little and went home. I didn't jack off that night but had pleasant dreams about the girls which showed on the sheet in the morning.

The habit of showing cocks and breasts was extended to a jacking competition. The girls switched being the first prize. Thomas was always quicker than me and I became distressed. When he had won five times in a row Bodil took pity of me.

The night when she was to be the price I necked with her as always was a preliminary.

"Eric, don't you want to fondle me tonight?" She whispered looking inquiringly at me. I just nodded. Just then I wanted nothing else. "Good, I have better give you a hand then," she said, giggling in my ear.

She caressed me and very determinedly stroked my cock. Suddenly her hand slid up through one leg of my shorts and touched my balls and naked cock. It felt heavenly and of course I got rock hard. Bodil withdrew her hand and declared it was time for the contest.

We lined up before the girls who quickly got naked from the waist up. Bodil caught my eye and it felt like she was cupping her breasts for me. I won the contest for the first time. Bodil held out her arms welcoming me to her charms. They felt heavenly to touch, so soft and heavy. Her nipples hardened under my touch. It felt like my five minutes was up in a lightning. Bodil smiled and kissed my cheek when she withdrew from me.

She helped me win once again a couple of nights later when Eva was the prize. Her breasts were lovely too, although smaller but very firm. But I felt depressed that I couldn't beat Thomas without help. I knew too little to understand that coming fast is no advantage when it comes to the real thing.

Thomas went away on holiday with his parents. I didn't know what to do that evening. I sneaked around the girls' house hoping that they should see me and ask me in. But it didn't happen. At last I sneaked into the bushes behind the wing and waited for the mature woman to appear. I was lucky. After some waiting she came and stripped slowly just like she had done before. She ended up standing in her window stark naked. She looked at the stars absentmindedly cupping and caressing the heavy pair and sifting through her thick bush. I jacked off in the bushes.

The next evening I was frustrated enough to dare to knock on the door. Eva opened.

"Hi Eric, nice to see you. We thought that maybe you didn't dare coming on your own. Come on in."

We sat chatting as usual. Suddenly Eva rose and started to unbutton her blouse. It had so often been the signal to the contest that I reacted spontaneously. And Eva was in line being the prize. I stood and let my shorts drop to the floor. Eva turned around and saw me.

"Oh, but I have to go to work. This week one of us has to work in the evening. And it can't be a contest with only one in the run, could it?"

She went into the inner room to change. But she didn't close the door. She took off her blouse and pants and then her bra but to my disappointment not her panties. She put on stockings which she fastened in a garter belt, a piece of garment I had never seen before. Then she went to her closet and got her maids dress out. All the time her boobs bounced and swung lovely. Only then her breasts were captured and wriggled into a bra.

I stood there watching her not being aware of anything else until I heard a giggle and got a light smack on my naked ass. Bodil was sitting in the chair next to me smiling broadly. I looked down at her and saw that my cock was erect and pointed straight at her face that wasn't very far away. I quickly pulled my shorts back up to conceal my status but of course it showed clearly.

Eva ran away complaining about being late. I sat down on the bed not knowing what to do. I didn't want to leave but was suddenly nervous to be alone with Bodil.

"Want to neck for a while," she said smilingly and rose to join me on the bed. She sat down and embraced me. We hugged for a while and then she withdrew.

"If you promise to behave yourself we can lie down," she said and pushed me down. She followed and there I was lying alongside her. I soon found out that it was much more fun than to sit up. We had a good time although the clothes stayed on but she allowed me to caress her breasts under the blouse but not to unfasten her bra. The evening ended too quickly though. I was worked up and was lucky. The woman already was in her room when I sneaked into the bushes and she gave me a good wanking session.

I was back at the girls' the following evening. This time it was Bodil who left for work. As soon as she had gone Eva pulled me down on her bed.

"I know what you did last night. We can do it as well," she said and we had a good time necking. She liked when I caressed her ass cheeks. I tried going under her skirt and she didn't stop me. At one time she went up to go to bathroom and when she came back lay on her side pressing against me. I put my hand back under her skirt and was taken aback. She had taken her panties off and I squeezed her naked ass cheeks. She giggled and moaned a few times when I caressed her. As the night before I ended up in the bushes jacking off although the woman didn't show herself very clearly that night.

A couple of evenings later Eva was alone when I knocked on the door and she greeted me warmly. She had a dress on. She had made tea and offered me a cup. We chatted for a while in the kitchen before she pulled me into the inner room. She embraced me and we kissed. She hesitantly stood beside the bed.

"Oh, I want to lie down but I don't want to ruin this dress. Promise to behave and I will take it off," she said sternly and pulled her dress over her head. She stood before me in her bra, panties and garter belt with hanging straps. Although her bra and panties were rather decent she looked very enticing. She pulled me down on the bed beside her and I had a good time caressing her breasts and ass. She liked to feel my hard cock against her belly. After some time she suddenly sat up.

"Will you do something for me?" She asked. "Will you jack off for me? I want you to jack off standing over me and let your load splash down on me. Will you do that?"

Of course I wanted to. I had been near bursting for a long time already. I quickly got on my feet and stepped out of my shorts. My cock was standing at attention. She smiled at the sight.

She lay down on her back and I stood on the side of the bed and started jacking. I looked at her face and into her blue smiling eyes. I heard her moan and noticed that she had a hand between her parted legs. I worked on and she helped me by caressing her breast with the other hand. She moaned now and then and cried out when my come splashed down over her face and upper body. She got stiff arching her back and had a grin on her face until she relaxed with a deep moan.

Eva smiled happily at me.

"Nice doing, Eric. You look so nice when jacking off and so very relieved when you come. Was it good for you?" My come trickled down her face and was soaking her bra. "Oh, what a mess," she giggled. "Better take care of it." She rose and went to the bathroom. When she came back she was naked to the waist and her boobs swung lovely. She kissed me before pushing me out. That night I felt no need for the bushes.

Next evening I was alone with Bodil. She didn't waste the time. As soon as Eva left she pulled me into her arms and kissed me.

"Eva told me what you did last night. She said it was very nice and I want to try it. Will you do it for me too?"

I nodded breathlessly both from the deep kiss but also from the thought of what was in store for me.

Bodil took a step away from me and quickly got rid of her blouse and skirt which she folded carefully and put on a chair. It was nice looking at her bending over. She came back and suddenly pulled my shorts down. My cock jutted out.

Bodil went to the bed but hesitated and looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Well, maybe you need a little help," she said giggling and put her hands behind her unclasping her bra. She stood erect pushing her boobs forward the bra dangling in her hand. "Besides, I don't want it getting smudged. Eva said that her bra was in a mess afterwards."

Her big breasts swung and bounced when she moved. She lay down on the bed and placed my hand on her breasts. "Just a little while to get you going," she giggled.

It was lovely to caress her naked breasts again. But too soon she pushed my caressing hands away and I started to jack my cock. She caressed her breasts with both hands but soon one hand went down her body and into her panties. She spread her thighs and panted heavily. She looked up and her gray eyes looked into mine. She smiled, wet her lips, moaned and squirmed on the bed.

I jacked my cock feeling great. There was no rush and her gaze on my cock felt good. She moaned quite often and panted hard in between. I think I grunted when I felt the tingling in my loins as foreboding to coming. I moved closer to the bed to make sure not to miss her with my load. She looked up and her smiling eyes glittered. Her ass bounced up and down and she moaned highly. She cried out when my first shot landed on her boobs and kept on crying out until my shooting ended. She slumped back on the bed. Her face and breasts were smeared with my come.

Bodil recovered fast and laughed happily. She touched the come on her breasts and face and pushed it around with her finger.

"So much," she said. "They say that it's quite tasty. Maybe I should try it? It can't be dangerous to put in this end," she giggled. She put her tongue out and licked some of the come on her face into her mouth. "Not bad, a bit salty but not bad at all," she said after having tasted it carefully. She scooped up what was on her boobs and put that also in her mouth. "I really hope that I don't get pregnant from this," she said grinning broadly.

"Come Eric, take your shirt off so it won't get smeary and lay down. I want to neck. But remember, behave yourself," she giggled.

Of course I did as she asked me. There we were on the bed, me naked and Bodil with only her panties on. She held me close to her, too close for allowing me access to her breasts. Instead they were pressed against my chest and I felt the nipples get hard. I caressed her back and thighs and we kissed lengthily. She taught me how to put the tongue in her mouth and let the tongues play. It was very nice but also enticing. My cock started to swell again and soon it pressed against her belly. I tried to move to hide it.

Bodil withdrew slightly to be able to look at me. She looked bewildered.

"Eric, are you really hard again? I thought that men couldn't do it in quite a while after coming. But you are hard, I feel it against my belly. How come?"

"Oh, I don't know about other men but I often get hard again shortly afterwards," I said, suddenly bold from being convinced that she liked it. I didn't have to hide my hard cock.

"I wonder," she whispered throatily. "I wonder, can you come again? Show me, I want to see it, please."

I jumped up from the bed very eager to please her. I stood as before at the side of the bed and started to stroke my cock. Bodil watched intently.

"Eric, please hold on a second. Please turn around and don't peep. I need to do something," Bodil suddenly said. Of course I did as she asked. I turned around facing the wall and heard her move on the bed and then some rustling of cloth.

"You can turn back now. Please jack off over me," she said. I saw that she had put a bed sheet over her covering her loosely from the waist down. Then I saw a pair of panties beside the bed. Had she taken them off and was naked under the sheet? It turned me on and my cock twitched. She lit up when she saw it.

I jacked my cock and it took a bit longer this time. But Bodil was very pleased. She had her hand under the sheet and it moved very clearly between her legs that spread wider now and then. She panted hard and moaned. Once when I was in the middle of it she cried out and bounced up and down until she suddenly stiffened. After a while she relaxed and started moving her hand again.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers