Texting Our Love

Story Info
Actual conversation with a former girlfriend.
2.1k words
3.33
16.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following was an actual conversation I had with a former girlfriend. The names have been changed for obvious reasons.

11-17-2008

ANDREW: 2:05 Just an afternoon reminder that I love you... <3 :^* <3

ERIN: 2:07 I love you to, Babe! Kissez

ANDREW: 2:09 You know, "kisses" sounds amost like "caresses", that's why they go together so well

ANDREW: 2:10 BSWK (Big Sloppy Wet Kiss)

ERIN: 2:10 Yes, and beyond.

ANDREW: 2:11 How far beyond?

ERIN: 2:12 As far as you can imagine.

ANDREW: 2:13 I have a good imagination for some things, you know...like that...

ANDREW: 2:13 How about kisses encircling your eyes? Followed by kisses on your ears, with soft words of endearment whispered at point blank range.

ERIN: 2:15 I know you do. I do also. That would be blissful when we combine our creativity and imagination into the realm of love making.

ERIN: 2:15 Kisses anywhere you can think of.

ANDREW: 2:16Yes, making love together with you, not making love to you. Understand the difference?

ANDREW: 2:17 A nice little kiss right on the top of your nose, then another and another....2:19 Your lips won't be forgotten either....kiss them soft. Kiss them gentle. Kiss them wet. Nible on first your lower lip, then your top...

ERIN: 2:19 Yes. Both are much more involved when its "with".

ERIN: 2:19 You can make love to a pillow. Example.

ANDREW: 2:21 Kiss you in French. Write long French novels with my kisses, drinking deeply of your love, tasting every single calorie of its delightful richness..

ERIN: 2:22 That is soo romantic! You're a natural romancer. Xo

ANDREW: 2:23 Pillows aren't much fun. Been there. Done that. Got the T-Shirt. Didn't fit. Took it back only to find out that all sales are final. Bummer.

ANDREW: 2:24 I kiss your neck too, feeling the humming vibrations when you moan in delight at my attentions...

ANDREW: 2:26 Kissing a little lower on your now overdressed torso, rearranging textiles strategically to provide the best blessed advantage for your sensual pleasure...

ANDREW: 2:28 It begins to feel like summer as pulses quicken and quicken again...breathing faster...

ANDREW: 2:30 Kising soft feminine hills facing the open sky, peaks stretching to meet the cool air in multiple tender kisses...

ANDREW: 2:31 You still with me?

ANDREW: 2:32 Or are you too "busy"?

ERIN: 2:35 Yes

ERIN: 2:36 I'm just reading the text over.

ERIN: 2:37 I was reading them from the beginning. I love you.

ANDREW: 2:37 Kissing your ribs, counting them one by one with kisses...

ERIN: 2:38 Hmmmm... nice : )

ANDREW: 2:39 ...all the while mumbling into your firm, soft belly just how special you are to me....

ANDREW: 2:41 Admiring your smooth, tender skin stretched so beautifully over your frame...such excellent taste the artist who put you together had!

ANDREW: 2:42 our navel appears over the horizon...my next delicious kiss is being loaded...

ERIN: 2:43 Awwww.... thanks

ANDREW: 2:45 I circle your navel with my nose, lightly tickling your tummy with my short, quick breaths...you draw in a quick breath as I plant a firm, deep kiss low on your belly, you feeling it deep inside...

ANDREW: 2:48 Kissing my way over to first one lovely hipbone, then the other...alternating back and forth, nearing your center ever closer as I ever so slowly drop lower and lower...

ERIN: 2:51 Lower : ))

ANDREW: 2:52 Your lovely mound now feeling the tingling sensations as my attentions draw nearer, you push my head lower as you feel me resist lightly, continuing to kiss your lower belly, usually hidden from the view of the sun...

ANDREW: 2:25 Why lower Baby?

ERIN: 2:54 Lower is great. The lower you get the better.

ANDREW: 2:54 As you lighten your grip on my crown, you feel my kisses straying lower once again........

ANDREW: 2:56 You breathe deeply in a reverse sigh as my lips reach your lower lips, kissing the topmost part...

ERIN: 2:59 I love it

ANDREW: 3:01 Now kissing down the sides of your lips, drawing them into my mouth as I travel downhill...then up the other side...

ANDREW: 3:03 "You do?" I mumble into your lips and you shudder as you feel the vibration of my response.

ERIN: 3:04 Where's the ice?

ANDREW: 3:06 I continue to kiss and nibble your outer lips as I encircle them again and again, occasionally long, slow stroking and flicking them with my tongue, especially where they join at the top and bottom corners...

ANDREW: 3:09 I nuzzle deeper, offering the same torturous treatment to your inner lips as I quietly reach over to the ice chest and take out a couple of cold, wet cubes...

ERIN: 3:12 Ice. . . . nice

ANDREW: 3:13 Slowly you realize that my plans for the ice involve higher regions than you anticipated, your beautiful breasts and nipples tightening as they feel the first cold droplets softly touch them...you take in a quick breath as several consecutive drops land on your left nipple...

ANDREW: 3:15 You give a heated shiver as I slowly drip cold droplets across your smooth, mounded chest, approaching your other breast...

ANDREW: 3:18 Another quick breath is drawn as you feel cooling drops on your right breast, circling until it reaches your nipple....quick breath...

ANDREW: 3:20 How you feelin', Baby?

ERIN: 3:24 I feel horny.

ANDREW: 3:24 I put the ice away, and before you realize it, you feel first one cold finger, and then another softly touching your belly until my while hand is resting on your trim tummy...

ANDREW: 3:28 I move my hand in slow circles on your belly, going lower and lower until I reach your smoothly shaved mound...

ANDREW: 3:29 You feel the luv?

ANDREW: 3:32 My warm hand joins the cold one in gently touching you, opening up your lips for further ministrations...reaching along your slippery folds and delicately opening the lovely petals...

ANDREW: 3:35 First the outer lips, then your very slippery, warm inner ones. My mouth lowers over your hood considering what to do next...

ERIN: 3:37 Much of your love

ANDREW: 3:38 I bring my mouth down over your sex, my lips kissing yours, and I reach out with my tongue, probing delicately for your favorite little bump...

ANDREW: 3:41 ...finding it, I delicately probe up and down, then in gentle circles, sending shudders of ecstasy through your body...

ERIN: 3:42 Hmmmm..

ANDREW: 3:44 I stroke your clit upward more firmly with a flat tongue in long, slow strokes, building toward orgasm...

ERIN: 3:45 Yes

ANDREW: 3:48 ...I narrow my tongue, making it firmer to increase the pressure on your most sensitive spot...your deepest moans spurring me on...

ANDREW: 3:50 I take one finger and slowly insert it deep into your tight pussy...

ERIN: 3:51 Be gentle

ANDREW: 3:51 ...stroking it in and out, slowly at first, then increasing in speed and intensity...

ERIN: 3:52 Be gentle

ANDREW: 3:54 As you loosen up, I tenderly insert a second finger, slowing my strokes until you adjust, receiving all I have to give...

ERIN: 3:55 Be gentle with the fingers.

ANDREW: 3:57 As your body adjusts to the gentle stroking, your arousal intensifies, as does your moaning, signaling your readiness...

ANDREW: 4:01 I slowly pull my finders out and reach over for a condom, slipping it on, carefully ensuring that all bubbles are pressed out, affording maximum contact between our bodies...

ANDREW: 4:02 You open your long, smooth legs as I gently move between them, positioning myself, ready...

ERIN: 4:02 Time for the show.

ANDREW: 4:04 W look softly into each other's eyes, smiling with much tenderness, realizing that this is a really special moment that we are sharing...

ERIN: 4:05 Extremely special moment...

ANDREW: 4:05 "Are you ready Sweetheart?"

ERIN: 4:08 Now a serenade of intense profound emotions and spirituality combined through touch, etc.

ANDREW: 4:11 Smiling, you nod your head, eyes sparkling, almost tearing as your feel this moment, savoring it deeply...

ANDREW: 4:14 We kiss deeply, our tongues making passionate love of their own, our arms embracing each other tightly, hands caressing and squeezing anywhere and everywhere...

ERIN: 4:15 Yes, exactly how I dreamt it would be!

ANDREW: 4:16 Holding you tenderly and close, I gently push, slowly at first, slipping in slowly, gently, tenderly, with all of my love for you...

ANDREW: 4:19 ...reaching about halfway in, I pull partways out, stop for a moment, then gently push again, this time going a bit further...holding my place momentarily...

ANDREW: 4:20 ...I pull out again, stopping just short of disengaging, and press in again, just a bit more...

ERIN: 4:22 Tease

ANDREW: 4:23 ...holding, pulling almost out, then pushing in again, this time all the way in, I stop for a few seconds to look into your eyes, to see the depth of your soul, smiling my love to you...

ANDREW: 4:23 ...letting you feel the deep connection that we share...

ERIN: 4:24 I feel the love. And much more.

ANDREW: 4:25 I slowly pull back, then begin a slow rhythm so you can enjoy each loving stroke...

ERIN: 4:26 I love you.

ANDREW: 4:29 "I love you" you softly say into my ear as I continue the slow rhythm. "And I love you too Sweetheart," I say as I increase the speed of my strokes...

ANDREW: 4:31 ...you tighten your arms around me as you wrap your legs around my waist, ensuring that we don't come apart as the rhythmic stroking continues...

ANDREW: 4:34 You're starting to moan as the physical sensations combine with our emotional and spiritual connectedness to overwhelm you with such intense feelings that you moan louder and louder with every stroke...

ERIN: 4:37 Yes

ANDREW: 4:38 ...we are feeling so close by this time that it is beginning to feel as though we are indeed one, and these intense emotions become a turn-on in their own way, bringing each of us to the brink of orgasmic ecstacy...

ANDREW: 4:42 ...I increase my rhythm, trying to get just one more inch of depth if possible, so as to make the connection we share deeper, sweeter, more profound...

ANDREW: 4:45 ...I can't hold out much longer as I hear your moanings loud in my ear, clear assurance to me that you are feeling as closely connected by emotions, spirit and body as I am, as we both have so intensely wanted, desired, craved for so long...

ANDREW: 4:48 "Come on, Baby, let it all go. Feel my love and care for you. Let it overwhelm you. Enjoy it because I want you to have it Sweetheart."

ERIN: 4:51 An encore

ANDREW: 4:52 You moan loudly a few more times, building in intensity to a sweet, sweet wail before exploding as you take off flying in a huge shuddering orgasm, the biggest and most intense you have ever known as tears begin to stream down your face as you obtain your much needed release, craved for so long...

ANDREW: 4:56 ...seeing this intense response in you sends me uncontrollably over the top as well, and being the empathetic person that I am, your tears trigger my own as I share your joy with you. My tears flow unashamedly, dripping onto your soft breasts, washing them with the love I have for you...

ANDREW: 4:59 Spent, we lay together, holding each other tightly, tears still flowing down our faces and onto each other, but we don't' care, we revel in them, savoring the stickiness between us, wearing it as a badge of honor because of what we mean to each other.

ANDREW: 5:00 Needless to say, we sleep very well that night, deliriously overjoyed because we have found each other.

ANDREW: 5:01 The End.

ERIN: 5:03 I love you.

ERIN: 5:11 I love you.

ERIN: 5:19 That was very well worded. And I seen and felt it all.

ANDREW: 5:21 I felt it almost as strong as if we were actually doing it at that moment. Do you see why I say I'm an empath?

ANDREW: 5:22 When my feelings kick in, the words cum flowing out easily.

ANDREW: 5:23 I envisioned it in a tent and out in the open where we could camp privately.

ANDREW: 5:24 With nobody but us around...

ERIN: 5:25 I can understand you so well.

ERIN: 5:27 I love you.

ANDREW: 5:27 Were you aware that we started that lovemaking session at about 2:13 PM and finished about 5 PM? Almost 3 hours.

ANDREW: 5:28 And I love you too. More every day.

ERIN: 5:30 Wow. 3 hours just about.

ANDREW: 5:30 Time flies when you're having fun.

ERIN: 5:31 Yes it does.

Copyright 2010 by simpletask1