Loving the Beast Within

Poem Info
267 words
5
2.3k
0
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunamoon37
Sunamoon37
14 Followers

The Beast Within

We are one and the same, the earth's hunger calls to us. Spreading her need through fiery waters. We embrace the call through waves of primeval feeling.

We answer her as nature intended. Circling the boundaries and crossing over through the winds of change. Springing forth in our natural form. Scents of offering commands the air as we begin the hunt for fulfillment.

Pushing the bonds of humanity away. Insatiable Wanting, accepting the truth of what we are. Constant craving of the natural beast within our souls. Freedom rejoiced as we begin the dance under moons shadows. Dark glistening eyes change with a predatory gleam...

Becoming Guttural Hunters, Fierce Stalkers of our prey. A voracious hunger like none have ever known springs to the surface, ravenous in her desire. Tingling skin, racing heartbeats announce her presence.... I feel her everywhere around me ready to strike. Laying claim to all that is her domain.

The natural instinct to run is fought down. Growls of passion engorge the senses...Blind attacking, snarling teeth in bits of hot skin. Burning moans of pleasure beneath screams of denial. Carnivorous feeding on each others flesh. Cries to the moon are exalted in her victory.

Held down in captivity. The taking of sensual need. Heaving breath upon quivering lips. Deeply mounted in our union, Beast to Beast, Soul to Soul, the struggle within consumed together. A fight to the finish for the eternal pleasure of her mate's screaming surrender.

The howl of climatic love calls to us in mysterious ways.... Mother Earth is content

Surrender to loving the beast within

Sunamoon37
Sunamoon37
14 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 13 years ago
mmmm

this poem certainly speaks to me!!

Share this Poem