Page's Training Ch. 03

Story Info
Page endures lessons of self control.
2.5k words
4.54
117.4k
22

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finished my blog about that morning at work, I checked my email.

Page,

Remove your nipple clamps. In the bathroom you will find your attire for the lunch meeting you'll be attending. Get dressed and meet me in my office.

Nick

I removed the nipple clamps and left them on my desk. When I went into the bathroom, it took me a minute to realize what I was to be wearing. I picked up the bra and studied it briefly. The color was similar to my nipples, an odd choice I thought. There were round holes neatly hemmed where my nipples would jut through. I took my shirts and bra off and tried it on. It fit perfectly and my red, sore nipples stood at attention through the holes in the fabric. The shirt was a very standard white button-up dress shirt, but when I put it on the fabric was just loose enough that it grazed my nipples and made me shudder. When I looked into the mirror I realized that because of the color of the bra, it was impossible to tell that the holes were there. I felt sexy.

I took the lid off of the black box left on the counter and studied its contents. Finally I saw that it was a pair of black latex boy short panties, inside a dildo was attached. The bottle of oil on the counter now had an obvious purpose. I oiled the inside of the latex and rubbed oil on my ass, outer pussy and inner thighs. The latex stretched perfectly and slid right on. I looked at the dildo, which was only about six inches long, but a solid two inches thick. I took a deep breath and pulled the panties up, crouching over the toilet to push myself onto the dildo. I felt the dildo rub against my anal plug and it was nearly unbearable.

When the panties were pulled on tight the sensation was like nothing I'd felt. The feel of the oiled latex sliding against my skin, teasing and tickling my bald pussy ... both of my holes stuffed ... it was pushing my limits like nothing else. It felt dirty and kinky and so good that I didn't care. I put on the slacks last, and the black heels. When I looked in the mirror, I looked like a very sexy, sophisticated businesswoman. Definitely the assistant to the VP. But I closed my eyes and felt like a whore. I opened the bathroom door and walked slowly out. The dildo slid ever so slightly in and out of my pussy as I walked, bumping against the anal plug and sending sensations through me that nearly made my knees buckle.

My nipples were poking through the fabric in the shirt. I took a deep breath and was determined to walk through the hallway, past the older lady who hated me, and appear as if everything was normal.

I opened my office door and mentally put everything below my neck out of my mind. In my normal stride, I walked the hallway, smiling slightly at the woman and keeping my eye on Nick's office door. It felt like the longest walk of my life. My nipples were teased by the fabric with every arm swing. The dildo nearly fucked me as I walked, massaging my insides. My anal plug was pressing back to accommodate the dildo moving inside of me as well. I wanted to moan, but I maintained and entered Nick's office.

"Right on time, Page. Are you dressed?" He looked at my tortured face.

"Yes, Sir." I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Good. Lunch is about four blocks away. I thought we'd walk in this nice weather." He smiled wickedly at me and grabbed his jacket.

"Yes, Sir." I was trying to mentally prepare.

"No jacket for you." He kissed my neck and smiled into my eyes, "You could use some fresh air, am I right?"

"Yes, Sir." It was a crisp, cold, windy day. I shivered just thinking of being out in the weather without a jacket.

We stepped out of the building and the wind hit us immediately. It was chilled and the fabric of my shirt became ice cold. My nipples felt a jolt as the freezing fabric rubbed them as we walked. I was allowed one arm through Nick's and his fast walking pace insured that I was essentially fucked in both holes as we walked. I fought any facial expressions that would give me away. I was being stared at, probably only because I was without a coat, but it felt like everyone knew what was happening. I saw the men admiring my nipples and it made me blush. I felt exposed and embarrassed but somehow ... I liked it. It empowered me.

I decided to embrace my situation instead of be overwhelmed by it. I squared my shoulders and let my breasts stand proud. I adjusted my gait and walked with purpose, I felt the dildo fucking me with each step and I owned it. I decided to swing my hips a little and get a bit more sensation from it. My face settled on a sexy, secretive smirk and I spent the entire 4 blocks fantasizing about fucking Nick. I made no eye contact, I got lost in my own thoughts. I could feel my pussy oozing wetness into my latex panties, making them even more slippery.

When we arrived at the office building, I was almost disappointed. In the elevator, Nick pressed me up against the back wall, reached into my shirt to fondle a nipple and kissed me desperately, his tongue probing as I imagined his cock wanted to at that moment. He felt hungry for me and it felt incredible. "You're amazing, Page. It's like you were made for this."

"I think I was, Sir."

He was kissing my neck, fondling my other nipple now. "Do you like your new panties, my beautiful whore?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Did you like being fucked for four blocks?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You would do anything I asked of you, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Sir, anything."

"I thought so. You're my beautiful slut. I love watching you take to this like a fish in water."

"Thank You, Sir."

The elevator ding brought him back into reality. He jerked away from me, stood next to me, straightened his tie and cleared his throat. As the doors opened, I followed him to the right and we walked into a conference room filled with men in suits sitting around a long table. Nick whispered in my ear, "Your station is through that door in the back." He ushered me along with his hand on the small of my back. The door opened and I saw a small closet-sized room. In the center was a black saddle on a very low-sitting stand. "Sit on it. I lowered myself onto it and my own weight pushed my intruders deeper inside of me and I let out a quiet yelp. "Intense, my darling?"

"Very, Sir."

"You'll sit there. During our meeting my colleagues will excuse themselves to use the restroom. They'll come in here with you. I expect you to please each and every one of them, is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do NOT embarrass me."

"Yes, Sir."

He leaned close and I could feel his breath on my face as he whispered, "I want to know that when my cock is inside of you, that you would much more cherish the thought of tasting my seed than feeling it shoot into your cunt. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Sir."

"It's about acceptance. I want you to crave me, Page. As I'm learning to crave you. I want you to develop a taste for semen. I want you to love it. I want you get wet just thinking of swallowing it. The smell of it should make your mouth water. Don't get off the saddle."

"Yes, Sir." He closed the door behind him and I sat there, my holes impaled, on the saddle and waited.

After five minutes and a little rocking on my part out of frustration, the door opened and a man entered. He was tall and his zipper was right at level with my face. "So you're Nick's new girl. Very nice."

"Thank You, Sir"

"And so polite!" He smiled as he let his pants drop and his flaccid cock was staring me in the face. He reached down and unbuttoned my shirt, hanging it carefully on a hook behind the door. He did the same with my bra and began fondling my breasts, then knelt down and sucked each of my nipples so intensely that I moaned in pain. When he stood up he was fully erect. He wasn't well endowed, maybe 5 inches and average girth.

He flipped a switch on the saddle and it began rocking forward and backward just enough that I had to rock my hips so I wouldn't fall off. This made the plug and dildo fuck me incredibly deeply and I started to pant like a whore. I grabbed the man's hips and pulled him close, licking and sucking his cock eagerly. Nick was right; I wanted to taste this man's cum. I wanted him to give it to me now. I moaned and quietly begged him, making eye contact with pleading eyes as his cock fucked my mouth. I lapped at the bottom vein of his cock with my tongue as it went in and out.

Soon he had handfuls of my hair and was fucking my face with purpose. Then he shoved his swollen cock into the back of my throat and emptied it into me. I smelled the musky scent and swallowed enthusiastically as I mentally associated the smell and the taste with the incredible feeling the saddle was giving me, rocking back and forth. When he was licked clean, he quickly dressed, tucked in his shirt and turned to leave, regaining his composure. I was left topless, rocking on the saddle and trying not to imagine fucking Nick.

The remaining thirteen men were very similar. Each cock was different in size, some making my eyes water they pushed so far down my throat, but each of them fondled my breasts before beginning to fuck my mouth. The saddle also had a slight bouncing effect that was turned on at some point, so that I was riding with my hips to stay upright but also bouncing a little on my dildo and going insane. The men liked to watch my tits bounce too, some of them stood and stroked themselves before even touching me, watching me moan and gyrate and bounce like a whore fucking the perfect cock.

I let my ecstasy show and they often commented on it. "What a perfect whore you are." "What a beautiful cum slut." "God I wanna fuck your mouth." "I could watch you on that thing all day." It pleased me thinking that the comments would please Nick. Each of them let me taste their cum. Some wanted to come just inside of my mouth and see the white substance on my tongue and lips, others just wanted to empty it into my throat. I went through moments of feeling disgusting, dirty, used ... like a prostitute going through some sort of oral gangbang. They were quickly overshadowed by the ecstasy of the saddle and the moans of pleasure I was bringing forth from these powerful men. It felt so good to please them.

Finally, Nick entered the room and stopped the movement of the saddle. His face was pleased. "My colleagues are very impressed, Page. I'm proud of you."

"Thank You, Sir." I was out of breath and his mere presence made my heart race. I wanted to beg him to fuck me. I had never wanted a man so much in my life.

"Get up."

"Yes, Sir." I slowly stood and felt the incredible wetness slide my panties into place, rubbing my bald pussy ever so lightly. I let out a tiny moan.

"You didn't cum, did you my slut?"

"No, Sir." I looked him in the eye with complete honesty.

"Good girl." He put my bra and shirt on and gestured toward the door. I walked out, the latex panties keeping the wetness in and the dildo bobbed in and out of me effortlessly. The boardroom was empty now and we walked to the elevator silently. The walk back to our office was a bit less torturous than before. I quickly resumed my fantasy state and enjoyed the sensations while plotting how I could get Nick to fuck me, or at the very least let me cum for him.

Back at our building, Nick took me into his office with him and had me kneel beside him while he made a phone call. As he talked on the phone, he pulled his giant cock out and began stroking it. He watched my face the entire time. I couldn't look away. I wanted it. It took everything in me to fight the urge to strip naked and climb on. I licked my lips and rocked back on my heels, imagining what it would feel like to lower myself onto him. When his call was finished, he continued to stroke himself and increased his momentum. "You look hungry for it, pet."

"Yes, Sir."

"That makes me happy." He didn't let me have it, though. He kept on pleasuring himself, watching my face. He finally moaned, blocked the stream with one finger and let his seed spill over his cock and hand. "Show me how hungry you are for me, whore."

"Yes, Sir." I dove forward and began lapping up his cum. He tasted so much sweeter than the other men, so good. I sucked each of his fingers until I couldn't taste the musk anymore, then I devoured his cock and sucked the last of his hot juices from his shaft, milking all I could from it. He moaned and jolted with each eager suck of my mouth. When his flavor was gone, I pulled back and looked up at him, hoping for some sort of reward.

"Well done." He smiled and zipped his pants, leaning forward to kiss my forehead. "Now go fill out your final blog. When you're finished, leave the panties and the clothes on the bathroom counter. They'll be taken care of. Your late lunch is in the refrigerator. Enjoy it. I'll send you a movie to watch while you eat."

"Yes, Sir." I walked to my office, ignoring the older lady. My desperation ran so deep that I wanted to scream. My body had never needed release so badly. I could think of nothing but Nick. Nick fucking me, Nick kissing me, Nick smiling at me with approval. Nick running his tongue over my clit and giving me the pleasure I craved. The pleasure that he denied me now. How long would he deny me? I didn't think I had the strength to endure much longer. But I would. I would do it for Nick.