Longing

Info
She wants you. Every inch of you.
689 words
4.56
392.3k
66
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WarmMilk
WarmMilk
1,046 Followers

Author's Note: Thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback. I hope you enjoy this one just as much as the last. As always, all characters are of age and at least 18+.



It's a shame that we can't speak as often as before.

I find myself needing you now more than ever. No one I've ever known understands me the way you do.

Understands the way I long to be touched... Long to be fucked...

It seems almost too good to be true sometimes, doesn't it?

That such a lovely little girl could be so fantastically dirty for you?

I remember being shy at first, but I needed you.

I needed you so bad... And you knew it.

We started with naughty emails, But that wasn't nearly enough, was it?

I needed to chat in real time.To know that while we spoke, you had a hand wrapped around your cock, stroking gently...slowly...getting off to filthy conversations and hardcore habits.

It wasn't long before I became your darling little slut.

Now we both know each other's deepest desires...

Now I know...exactly...what makes you tick.

To know that I've never been touched...

Never been kissed...

Never had the chance to lick and suck a cock like yours.

It isn't fair, is it?

I need a fuck so bad, but you're just so far away.

But at the same time...I'm all yours.

As long as I have you, I have everything.

And now... can't you just imagine the feel of a tight, virgin cunt squeezing your fat prick? That wet heat gliding up and down your hard shaft?

And you'd be the first to ever explore me.

Do you know what I'd say while you were fucking me?

I'd lower my lips to your ear and whisper "Fuck me, love. Please, fuck your little bitch..."

Over... and over...and over. I think about it every second of every day - in class, at home, where ever, whenever.

I'm constantly craving cock.

Your cock.

Mmm, fuck I need it.

If only you were here to satisfy your little slut's hunger. I've been so bad to you lately, but you can bet I'd make it up to you. Just like a good girl.

You know about good girls, don't you? Good girls never complain, they never say no, they do exactly what you ask, and you can always count on them to have unbelievable sexual appetites...

I hope you still consider me your sweet little girl, because you're still my sexy older man, my fantasy.

I want you to think of me the way I think of you, and just imagine fucking me until I cum all over your big, thick cock. Wouldn't it be fun to introduce me to my first fuck? To open me up where no one else has, and ease in, inch by pleasurable inch. I want a real man, just like you to give me the pounding of my life. I want you to make me scream; I want you to slide your cock in my dripping cunt and shove it up my ass while I'm on my hands and knees begging for it.

I would be all yours for as long as you wanted, even if only for a quick fuck before work, or something casual without question. I know I'd be lucky just to have a taste of you. And god, would I love a taste! I dream of licking and sucking you while all dressed up. I could be a naughty schoolgirl, nurse, or wear elegant, yet sexy lingerie that would make you blush. I'd wear it all for you at your place, just waiting for you to come home to me. My goal would be simply to satisfy you.

To be your cumslut and get covered in your sweet spunk...

I'd kiss and lick just to hear you moan for me. And I know you'd love to feel my tits as well, wouldn't you? A soft schoolgirl's tits squeezed tight around your cock, or to have the nipples fed between your lips as we fuck. It all sounds like bliss to me...

--:--
--:--
1.0
WarmMilk
WarmMilk
WarmMilk
1,046 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
35 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

God your voice is sexy. I love the way you talk dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

This was sooo sexy! You could bottle that little voice of yours and sell it like candy!

ShotravcoShotravcoalmost 10 years ago
Lovely story

Thank you for this, I have only just found erotica, and this makes it all worthwhile. I have always fantasized about younger women, and my wife and I have a fantasy asian girlfriend playmate so you make all of this come to life. I know I am just a dirty old man but thank the lord for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Miss me some Warmmilk so bad!

This audio is so hot no matter how many times I hear it, her voice, her naughty playful manner just makes your cock hard and twitch like crazy.

Hope she comes back soon!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
Waking Up to Dawn Dawn likes to tease and torment her boyfriend's roommate.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories