Taking Care of Business Ch. 01

Story Info
She'll to do anything to get the job.
1.4k words
4.26
66.4k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers

Marcy dressed with great care as she prepared for her job interview. Her rent was already a month past due and there was $14 left in her checking account. She needed a job and soon.

The suit was conservative. She had a lace camisole underneath it. The lace grazed the top of her breasts. The skirt came just above the knee. She paired it with silk hose. Her act of rebellion was the pair of high heeled shoes she wore. They were black patent leather with a cuff around the ankle that looked like a dog collar. She questioned her decision but she figured if she lost the job over shoes, she wasn't going to get it at all. They made her feel sexy and confident and she needed the confidence to walk in and demand this job.

She sat in the lobby waiting for her name to be called. She grew more anxious with each passing minute. She needed this job. It was finally her time and tried to show confidence as she walked to the office.

The man introduced himself as Mr. Gibson. Marcy took her seat and sized him up. Mid 30s, not bad looking, filled out his suit well, with lightly tanned skin. They went through the cursory interview questions and she felt things were going well. They were talking and laughing and even ventured into every day conversation.

He read her resume again then said, "Your resume is impressive, but you don't have quite the experience in the areas we are looking for."

Marcy's heart fell. She had just lost the job. Her mind began to calculate another plan. She had seen Mr. Gibson eyeing her legs and shoes all through the interview. She had nothing to lose. She wasn't going to get the job anyway, so if he said no, she could just walk out.

Marcy unbuttoned her suit jacket and stood up, removing the jacket. She walked over to Mr. Gibson and said, "I really need this job. I'll do whatever I have to in order to get it. Is there anything I can do to change your mind?" His response was to run his hands over her legs and ass.

He asked, "Do you really mean ANYTHING?" Marcy responded by grabbing his cock through his pants.

Mr. Gibson plopped her onto his desk and continued to run his hands over her legs. Marcy had picked up the cues correctly. He had a thing for her legs. His hands never left them and they were soon joined by his tongue. He licked up and down her legs, over the top of her hose. He pushed her legs up so he could run his tongue over the high heels. He groaned with pleasure. Marcy looked to his crotch and saw the bulge in his pants. He was getting very turned on just touching her legs. She wondered what he'd do if she sucked his cock.

Marcy lifted her ass up slightly and slid her skirt up. When he saw that what she was wearing were thigh highs and not full pantyhose, he dropped his mouth to the small patch of skin that was left exposed. His tongue felt so good on her skin. She squirmed a little bit as he continued to use his tongue and hands on her legs. His hands occasionally ventured further up, grazing her pussy. Each time he did, she bucked slightly. She wanted his fingers on her clit. She knew he was excited, so why didn't he just touch her already?

Mr. Gibson slipped one of her shoes off and began sucking on her toes. She never realized how exciting that could be. It was almost as good as him touching her. She felt his hot, most mouth through the hose as his tongue worked her toes just as if they were her clit. She was damn near cumming. She begged him to touch her clit. He stood her up and slid the tiny pair of panties down her legs, stroking them as he did. His face was right near her pussy. She wanted his tongue on her and deep inside her. He brought his hands up and started fingering her. She arched into him and threw her head back. She finally felt that touch. He worked her well until she was near the brink, then he withdrew his fingers. Marcy groaned in agony. She wanted more. Mr. Gibson plopped her back onto the desk then attacked her pussy with his tongue. Oh, she was in ecstasy. He expertly tongued her clit until she thought she was going to come, then he would thrust his tongue deep into her hole.

She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his head, pressing her thighs against his cheeks. The feeling of the hose on his face excited him more. He gave in and licked her to her orgasm. Her juices dripped down his face as he tried to lick her. She bucked and groaned with pleasure, pressing hard against his mouth.

When he finished her looked at his watch.

"Oh shit," he exclaimed. "I have a meeting in just a few minutes, but I'm not done with you yet. Are you still willing to do anything to get the job?" he asked.

Her pussy still tingling, she replied, "Whatever you want."

Mr. Gibson explained that he would have a client coming in at any moment. He wanted Marcy to get under his desk and give him a blow job during the meeting. It was her job to be discreet so the client didn't know what was going on. He said this would add to his excitement. Marcy was no sooner kneeling under the desk than the client, Mr. Lewis, came in.

Mr. Gibson stood and shook his hand, taking care to hide his throbbing cock pressing against his pants. Once he sat down again, Marcy quietly undid his belt and slowly lowered his zipper, stopping every inch or so to see if there was any indication that Mr. Lewis had heard. The two men continued chatting, so she freed his cock from his pants. She was pleasantly surprised with what she saw. He was about average size, but slightly thicker. She was going to enjoy sucking his cock.

Marcy slowly lowered her mouth taking in inch by inch. Mr. Gibson felt her mouth glide over him. He wanted to groan and drive into her face, but he had to conduct this meeting. Marcy teased his cock. She swallowed the full length of him, pulling back slowly, leaving just the tip of his cock in her mouth, running her tongue around the width. She repeated this for several minutes. Mr. Gibson tried thrusting his hips and fucking her face, but the movement would be too obvious to Mr. Lewis. He was at Marcy's mercy. He would have to take whatever she gave him. The next thing he knew, her mouth was bobbing up and down the length of his shaft with a ferocity that rivaled the best cocksucker. Her mouth was amazing. Just when he thought he was about to blow his load, she slowed again. She continued this throughout the meeting, getting him so close to the edge, then backing off. Mr. Gibson thought she was the best cocksucker he had ever met. He'd hire her and hopefully he could convince her to do this more often.

Marcy listened to the men. She thought they were nearing the end of their meeting. She went back to her fast paced sucking. This time she didn't back off. She kept going until he shot his load. It was everything he could do to remain still and not cry out while he unloaded down her throat. She worked expertly to drain him and prevent any cum from spilling. She gave him several firm sucks to make sure he was done.

The two men were done with their meeting and out of instinct, Mr. Gibson rose to shake hands with Mr. Lewis. Catching himself, he tried to stand without revealing his cock hanging out of his pants. There was no easy way to recover. Mr. Lewis obviously noticed his predicament.

Mr. Lewis questioned, "Are you having a problem? You have someone under that desk, Mr. Gibson?" Mr. Gibson sheepishly smiled and pulled Marcy up. Marcy tried to act professional and shake Mr. Lewis' hand. He was interested in far more than her hand.

"Beautiful woman you have there. Is this your own personal piece of ass, or do you share?" Mr. Lewis asked with a big smile.

CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers