Time Heals

Poem Info
310 words
5
2.2k
1
0
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunamoon37
Sunamoon37
14 Followers

The breezes of the past are blowing through me as I feel the changes course through my body. Thoughts and ideas slip away like a good nights sleep. Transcended to places she can't see but only feel. The music plays for her and brings her to that comforting place that only she knows. That place of release.

Ever learning who she is becoming and what she is capable of. Artificial moments creep in and pretend to bring peace. Darkening clouds remind her of the rains to come. Time is all there is to go by. The ticking on the clock. She must pay her dues to the heartache for it to pass and release her. She is not immune. Not yet. But she will be. She is not afraid any longer. She is stronger than she feels.. Time heals. So it shall be.

She hears the patter of rain... she is reminded.. ..The spatters of soft water on the window... We never made love as the heavens cried leaving trails of beautiful tears upon the roof. Sending soothing earthly music to blend with acoustic ecstacy. She tells her soft heart it was not meant to be.

She wraps herself in the safety of the music and allows it to help her find the source of her thoughts. She understands everything and yet nothing as the notes speak to her soul. A vison forms... another reminder of things not done... she never got to dance with her, swaying to the music as if no other being existed but themselves and the music. Something else not meant to be.

She stands in the fire and lets the flames burn. She Cries, She feels, She Accepts. What was not meant to be shall never be. She shall rise from the ashes more glorious than the phoenix. Time heals.

© Sunamoon
10/07/08

Sunamoon37
Sunamoon37
14 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous