Facebook Reconnection

Story Info
Man reconnects with her via a social network.
1.8k words
3.47
15.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. I had written it for somebody one day and figured I should just post it on here. Let me know your thoughts and comments. Thanks in advance for reading.

As I was driving home, my mind was like a meteor floating through space. Thought after thought raced across my mind at that moment of silent bliss. This one thought settled in my mind like a beam of light that shined in my face. Before realizing it, a smile stretches across my face as I remember the first time I reconnected with her. I didn't realize it then, but my life had changed.

Firstly, let me tell you a lil background info. My name is Mike, and i'm a construction worker. I'm 6'4, a solid and muscular 280. Ok, excuse me for the interruption, lets get back to the story.

I sat down at my computer for a little chill time before I get into my writing. I had just gotten out the shower after a workout. I logged onto facebook and began playing Mafia Wars when a message popped on the screen from Beth. Beth was a girl I had a crush on in high school but it never really got anywhere. It's funny because I knew she liked me. Beth was 5'4" and weighed about 180. She was slim but real thick with 36C nice round tempting breasts, thick thighs, flat stomach, and a perfect round ass.

Beth: Hi

Me: What's up? It has been a long time since I talked to you.

Her: How are you and what's been up with you?

Talking to her started to bring back emotions I thought was gone. We chat back and forth for a while before she had to run. She told me she would be on tomorrow and hope we could chat again.

The next day I received another message from Beth.

Her: Hey

Me: Hey Sexy

Her: What are you up to?

Me: Nothing jus chilling. What are you up to?

Her: I'm at work and they are working me to hard, lol. I will need a massage after this.

Awe was all I said as I started thinking about me rubbing all over her body. She always turned me on when we were in high school. I started to think about how she looked naked: her tanned skin, her perky nipples, and her seductive eyes. Those seductive eyes always made me weak, and they made me wanna bend her over and have my way with her.

We chatted awhile talking about the years that have passed since I graduated from high school. She was doing well for herself and now engaged. I was happy things were going good for her, but I was sad that she was getting married. Then unexpectedly, things took a turn with the conversation when we were suddenly on the topic of sex. When she sent me a message saying I was getting her excited, my thick black dick immediately became rock hard. Thoughts flooded my head of her rubbing those sexy breasts and touching her pussy. Damn, I wanted her so bad. I had to have her. I decided to ask her for drinks the next day so we could talk more, and I could make my move on her.

I pulled up at the bar and saw her already there. I took a moment to settle myself before I opened the car door and approach her car. As I walk up to her car, I could see her checking me out before she opened her car door.

"Hello", I said as I pulled her out of her car and gave her a hug.

"Hey Mike!" she whispered in my ear.

I could feel the rise and fall of her breast as she was breathing. The sound of her voice and the sweet smell of her perfume made my cock come alive. I knew she could feel it because she gave a short gasp and tried to pull away but I tightened my grip and pulled her closer. As I held her, I let the tip of my tongue gently graze across her neck. "Let's go in." I whispered in her ear as a moan escaped her lips.

We entered the bar and headed for a seat in the back. Moments later the waitress came by and got our orders. We both ordered beers and began to talk. A few minutes passed before the waitress brought over our drinks. Throughout the conversation, my leg would occasionally touch hers. Her legs were soft against mines and made my hands ache to caress them. As I took another sip of beer, I slowly put my hands on her knee. I started to slowly caress her knee and let my hands gently towards the inside part of her leg. I turned to look at her and noticed that her eyes are closed and she was taking deep breaths. I grinned to myself and said, "Are you ok?" She opened her eyes and looked at me and said, "Yeah, I'm just wondering why you got your hands on my knee".

"My bad", I said as I slowly moved my hands further upwards to her thigh, pulling her skirt up as I went. Her eyes went wide and her mouth fell open before she realized what was happening and moved my hands.

"We can't do this. I'm engaged."

"I know but I just wanted to see how soft your thighs were." I said with a nice grin.

I could see a look of worry and lust fills up her eyes. I reached and touched her thighs again. I rubbed and massaged her luscious thighs inching my way up slightly. I could tell she was enjoying it so I moved my hands to the inside of her thigh. She inhaled deeply and looked at me with beautiful and passion field eyes. I can sense she wants me to continue but the thought of her fiancé pushes her lust aside. She parts her lips as to say something but I politely put a finger to them and cut her off.

"Just enjoy the moment. We won't take it too far." I shamefully say because I totally intend to take it as far as I could. I start to massage her thighs with more intensity as I slowly move towards her inner thigh. She exhales deeply and spreads her thighs, making her skirt ride all the way up, showing her lacey black panties. My cock starts to strain against my jeans making it uncomfortable but I dared not stop to adjust it. I let my finger graze across her panties lightly touching her lips. She finally succumbs to the pleasure and lay her head back against the chair and closes her eyes.

I continue to rub her lips through her panties, savoring the feel of her pussy and the sounds of her light moans. I gently pull the panties to the side and start massaging her clit. As I move my fingers in a steady circular motion, she mover her hips back and forth in pleasure. As her breaths become short and quick, I pick up the speed a little while keeping a steady rhythm. She holds her breath, shoves her hips forward, and surrenders to her first orgasm. I keep the steady rhythm while running my fingers over her extremely sensitive clit. She thrusts her hips forward with more force and enjoys her second orgasm.

"She thinks it's over." I say to myself. I slid my finger down slowly and enjoyed the feeling of her hot, wet pussy. I can smell the sweet smell of her juices as I slowly push my finger inside of her. With a surprised gasp, she hugs me tightly. I continue to work my fingers deep inside her while paying special attention to her G-spot. She buries her face deep into the nape of my neck, takes a bite, and bursts with another orgasm. As she catches her breath, she could see her cell phone ringing on the table. She picks it up and looks at the caller Id it was her fiancé. Her face saddens as she answers.

"Hey babe!" she says. "Ok, I will be there in 20 minutes."

She hangs up her phone and gathers her things. She turns to me and gaze into my eyes. Sorry but I have to go was all she said as she began to rise from the table. I shot her a quick smile and we proceeded to the exit. When we got outside, she told me she wanted to thank me properly and followed me to my truck. At my truck, she unzipped my pants and dropped to her knees. She pulled my cock free and licked the tip. Then she wrapped her lips around my cock and began sucking. She wraps her hand around the base of my dick and jacks me off as she sucks on the head. I leaned against the truck and closed my eyes enjoying the pleasures of her tongue. I could feel my orgasm approach but I really wanted to fuck her. I stopped her and pulled her up.

"I got to fuck you. I got to have you." My voice was full of lust as I spoke.

She smiles and pulls her panties off, handing them to me. Turn around and bend over was all I said. I placed my dick at her entrance and entered slowly. Moans escape her lips as I pushed my dick in her inch by inch by inch.

"Damn you're tight. Your old man not fucking you like he suppose to." I said with a lustful laugh.

I soon bottomed out and pulled it out again before I slammed it back in her. She let out a loud scream. My mind was going wild. I begin to pump her juicy pussy with a steady stroke. Her ass felt good slamming against me. I reached up and twisted my hands in her hair. I got a good grip and began fucking her with authority. As her screams became louder, she starts to throw her ass back against my dick.

"Oh baby, Fuck me good. I haven't had a good fuck in so long." she screamed.

Then she lets out one long, extremely loud scream. Her pussy tightens around my cock as her body burns with another orgasm. While her pussy squeezed my cock, I began to fuck her faster and harder. She must have known I was approaching my orgasm because she turns her head slightly and say, "Cum in me". At her request, I buried my dick deep into her pussy as the biggest wave of emotion and pleasure released out of me. She turns and kisses me as we part ways. We got in our cars and drove off. I was on the highway going home as the events of that night replayed in my head.