Not An Accident Ch. 02

Story Info
Fallout from the previous day includes a daring bet.
1.5k words
4.44
63.1k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
298 Followers

This is the second installment in a series entitled "Not an Accident". Be sure to read the first installment first.

The day after our little interaction on my patio took place I couldn't wait for my afternoon swim. I resisted the temptation to jerk off thinking about it that morning. I was in the pool for about half an hour before Karen made her way down. I expected things to be very awkward but there was no trace of embarrassment on her face at all. I had butterflies in my stomach but tried not to show it. I was anxious to talk about the day before and see where it might lead but I didn't want to be the first one to bring it up. We made small talk for a while about her classes before she finally broached the subject.

"Am I the first woman you've been nude in front of?"

I replied, "Of course not, it's not like I'm a virgin".

Karen narrowed her question: "I mean in public. Have you ever been seen naked outside before?"

"I've been to nude beaches before so being naked outside was not unusual. It was a bit different being the only one naked yesterday, though. I hope I didn't embarrass you."

She laughed and said, "Not at all...nudity doesn't bother me at all. Truth be told, I kind of liked it. I'm not used to seeing nude men other than my boyfriend, though".

I liked the direction this conversation was taking and my hopes, like my prick, started to rise. That was short lived, though as her next comment was like a bucket of cold water.

"Some people think that nudity automatically leads to sex. Seeing you naked was a nice surprise but I'm in love with my boyfriend and absolutely faithful to him."

Oh well...that fantasy was fun while it lasted but it was clear I wouldn't be getting into her pants.

Then she surprised me again. "Have you ever been naked in our little pool here?"

"Male nudity poolside is viewed differently than it is for women," I rationalized.

"I suppose that's true but nobody uses the pool weekdays other than us."

"Be that as it may, I have no interest in going to jail for indecent exposure," was my reply.

"Nobody ever comes around," she said.

I told her it wasn't a good idea but she pressed on. "I'll make a bet with you. If anybody shows up while we're out here today I'll take my top off for the remainder of the afternoon. If we're alone for the rest of today, you have to swim nude for one hour tomorrow".

This was getting interesting. I countered with, "Today is Wednesday. You hold up your end of the bet today and tomorrow and if we remain undisturbed, I'll swim nude for an hour on Friday."

She agreed and I spent the remainder of the afternoon and all the next day hoping someone would join us by the pool so she'd have to go topless and I could see those gorgeous breasts. Karen is not a classic beauty but she's cute and she had a slim waist and a nicely proportional chest. As it turned out, nobody came around that afternoon and we had the place all to ourselves the following day.

She giggled as she collected her towel and suntan lotion at the end of the day. She looked at me meaningfully and said, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Well the next day arrived and once again my stomach was in knots. Part of me hoped she would chicken out and not show while another part of me couldn't wait for her to get out to the pool. Normally she arrives at the pool wearing a rather modest two piece swimsuit. That day she was wearing blue jean shorts and a top that buttoned up the front. Christ she wasn't even going to be wearing a swimsuit while I had to swim nude! She wasn't playing fair at all. I sighed, but I wasn't about to try to get out of the bet. She laid out her towel and proceeded to unbutton the front of her shirt which revealed a black bikini top that I hadn't seen before. It was a much smaller top than she normally wore. I was already half hard thinking about swimming around nude but this bikini was awesome. Then she unbuttoned her shorts and started to wriggle out of them. I didn't know she owned a string bikini but here she was with little ties on her hips holding a small patch of fabric covering her pussy. My slightly aroused state suddenly turned into a raging hard-on.

"Wow!" was all I could say.

"I'm so glad you like it. Now let me grab my watch and we can get this hour started".

I began to move towards the pool figuring I'd climb in, take off my shorts and run the clock out under the cover of the water.

"Where are you going? Don't think you're going to strip off in the water. You got to watch as I changed into my pool clothes. I expect the same treatment".

I gulped nervously thinking about the erection that was straining against the fabric of my shorts. So be it...she wore that skimpy bikini for my benefit so I may as well let her know it had the desired effect. She laid back on one of the lounge chairs and looked at me expectantly. Deep breath...I unsnapped my shorts and drew down the zipper. As my shorts fell to the ground my cock sprang out into the open air. I stood up straight, looker her in the eye and said, "I really like your suit".

She let her glance linger for another few moments on my prick then looked up at me and smiled, "I can tell".

Slowly I walked over to the pool and began my swim. I swam in silence for a while, neither of us quite knowing what to say. She finally asked me about my experiences at the nude beach. "What was it like being nude in front of all those people? Did you get turned on?"

"Everyone acts like it's a very natural thing but that I suspect there is a tension underlying everyone's action."

I was very comfortable talking with her and I had almost forgotten I was nude...almost forgotten. Comfortable as I was I decided to share a story from one trip to my local nude beach.

"I was at the beach one day and after a couple hours the sun was getting to me so I headed out to the surf for a swim. As I walked back to my towel I noticed that three teenage girls had arrived. There was a pair of twins and a friend. The twins were stunning and they had stripped out of their suits and were standing there nude. The friend was not unattractive but she was nothing like these twins. She evidently wasn't comfortable stripping down and her eyes seemed to be darting everywhere at once. Beautiful twins are just about every guy's fantasy but this ordinary girl in the bikini was driving me nuts. I practically ignored the twins and my attention was directed at the other girl all afternoon."

Karen laughed and accused me, "You fraud...you act all reluctant but you like being naked around women with clothes on!"

I realized I'd probably said too much but finally admitted, "It does have a certain appeal..."

She shook her head and looked at her watch. "There are about five minutes left in your hour...you can get out early if you like".

It then dawned on me that I'd been nude for nearly an hour and hadn't thought about getting caught. It was exhilarating when I considered what I'd done. I spent that five minutes toweling off while still naked. My erection was still there and Karen's eyes rarely left it. She did make eye contact with me from time to time, though. I grabbed my suit in my hand so that I could go inside again.

"Are you leaving?" she asked.

I nodded. She pointed at my painfully stiff dick and said, "Aren't you going to do something about that?"

"I most certainly am...but that wasn't part of the bet" I grinned and turned to head into my apartment leaving her to watch my bare ass as I walked. I paused long enough to look over my shoulder and say, "See you again."

She laughed when it occurred to her that was exactly how she'd closed our interaction the day before.

Friday had certainly been very entertaining. Being naked in the pool and standing next to Karen while I had a hard-on had me busting at the seams. I had the most intense orgasm of my life when I made it back safely to my apartment. I chuckled to myself as I drank a tall glass of ice water after a shower. I better work on replacing fluids if I'm going to cum like that.

largefan
largefan
298 Followers