White Grandma Worships Black Men

Story Info
Mature White BBW discovers Black men.
2k words
3.64
123.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Before you read this, I want you to know something. I am absolutely not a bad person. I see people of all races as people. I don't normally have weird fetishes. You see I grew up in a racially diverse, wonderfully family-oriented environment. My name is Evelyn Marguerite Jacobs and I'm a lifelong resident of Boston, Massachusetts. I grew up in a city where people of African-American, Asian, Hispanic or Native American descent made up half of the total population. A city which has been Black Police Chiefs, Latino mayors, African-American female State Representatives and openly gay Congressmen. Boston is one of the most diverse and progressive cities in the United States of America. And I am proud to call it home. That's why this confession is so difficult.

I am fifty four years old, and recently divorced. I was married to a tall, handsome man of Japanese descent for almost thirty years. The great Thomas Yamamoto. Recently he left me for a Hawaiian chick half my age. They're living together in Honolulu right now. Men are always leaving their wives for younger women. Thomas and I have two sons and a daughter together, James, Henry and Clinton. James Yamamoto is an engineering student at Boston University. Henry Yamamoto is a police officer in Haverhill. He recently married Marianne Jean, a lovely schoolteacher of Haitian descent whom he met in Plymouth. They have a son together, my beloved grandson Joseph. My youngest son Clinton is a Fitness Trainer in New York City. Yeah, our sons are doing quite well. And they're proud of their dual Japanese and Irish heritage. Their father and I wanted them to know who they are and where they came from. I'm forever proud to be a mother and now a grandmother.

Since Thomas left me, I have been increasingly frustrated and angry. Thomas left me for a younger woman. A sexy younger woman of the Hawaiian persuasion. That's enough to make any woman doubt herself. At my age, I seldom feel desirable anymore. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, kind of chubby, with blonde hair and pale blue eyes. I've got large tits that are far from sagging, wide hips and a big, round ass. I'm nobody's ideal of beauty these days. White women don't age well I'm afraid and without makeup, I sometimes look much older than I really am. And I can't stand it. My sons are all busy with their lives and no one is around to take care of Dear Old Mom. I feel lonely, angry and frustrated.

Yet recently, there's been an injection of energy and life into my otherwise dreary existence. A new family moved next door to me. Clifford Adewale, a tall, good-looking Black man of Nigerian descent in his early fifties moved next door to me with his wife Veronique, a tall, sexy Black woman of Jamaican descent. Clifford is a sergeant with the Boston Police Department. His wife Veronique Almond is a registered nurse working at Massachusetts General Hospital. They have two sons, Adam and Edward, and a daughter named Monica. Adam and Edward attend Bay State College in Boston. Monica is a student-athlete at the University of Massachusetts. The Adewale family did well for itself. In many ways, they reminded me of myself and Thomas starting out decades ago. I admired them for that.

Even in a liberal and diverse city like Boston, there are bigots. One of my neighbours, an old Italian guy named Moreno, hasn't exactly hidden his dislike of the new Black family that moved into our street. I gave Moreno a stern lecture on the evils of racism right in front of the Adewale family one morning. The old Italian bastard was stunned. I don't tolerate racists. I have dealt with many racists since I married Thomas Yamamoto. There were many White folks in Boston who weren't thrilled to see a young Irishwoman with a Japanese guy. And there were a few Asian women who weren't happy to see a successful Asian guy married to a White woman. A lot of them accused me of being a gold digger. Thomas made a small fortune selling real estate all over New England in the 1980s and 1990s. I didn't get with him for his money. Hell, I'm from old money.

The Jacobs family has been in the state of Massachusetts since the 1950s. I was born in Galway, Ireland but grew up in the city of Boston. My father Sean Jacobs was a Massachusetts State Senator. My mother Anne Jacobs was a prominent member of the women's rights movement and a supporter of the civil rights movement in the 1960s. She graduated from Wellesley College in those days and it sparked a sense of activism and social justice in her. Before her death in 2006, she was campaigning to elect the first African-American Governor of the state of Massachusetts. Yeah, my family always did alright for itself. I was a millionaire before I met Thomas Yamamoto. I loved him for his good looks, his charm and wit, his wonderful heart. I wasn't drawn to him for his money. Though I'm no longer a millionaire, I am still a classy lady. I didn't ask my ex-husband for alimony even after what he did to me. I simply didn't want anything to do with him. Or that harpy he left me for.

I just wanted you to know a little about me before you judge me. You see, I became a friend to the Adewale family the day I defended them from Moreno's old school brand of prejudice. Moreno recently left the neighbourhood. Ironically, his house was purchased by a Mexican family. I can't stop laughing about that one. In less than twenty years, people of African, Asian, Hispanic and Middle-Eastern descent will outnumber people of Caucasian descent in the United States of America. As the mother of three half-Asian, half-White young Americans, I sort of rejoice. Look, I'm not kidding myself as to what White folks have done to North America and the rest of the world. We've done many evil things. Maybe having the so-called racial minorities in charge wouldn't be a bad thing. I think President Obama is doing a much better job than George W. Bush. Of course, it's hard to do a worse job than Bush. The Texan bastard is a sociopath who purposefully set out to screw over the very country that gave birth to him. I hope he rots in hell.

Anyhow, I've become a frequent guest at the Adewale household. And I've grown fond of them. One of them has grown really fond of me. Adam Adewale. The six-foot-three, lean and muscular young Black man of Jamaican and Nigerian descent. He's really something. A top ranked student at Bay State College. With the body of an athlete and the face of a male model. I was attracted to him but didn't act on it because his mother and I are such good friends. I wouldn't want some horny older woman interested in my son so I refused to get involved with Adam, even though I found him insanely hot. I've always liked men of non-European background. I find Black guys, Hispanic guys and Asian guys to be saltier and more manly than the average White male. Long before I met Thomas Yamamoto, I went out with hunky Black men and Hispanic men.

I haven't gotten laid since Thomas Yamamoto walked out of my life. It's been a year and a half. Even for a woman, that's a lot. Women do have sexual needs, you know. We like sex just as much as men do. It's an intense physical need for us as well. And like I said before, I haven't had any in a while. So I guess I can be forgiven for giving into temptation. One day, while his parents and family were away, Adam Adewale came over to borrow one of my sons action-packed DVDs. I gave him the DVDs...and a lot more. I am not quite sure how it happened. One minute I was helping Adam look for the action movies he liked so much, and the next I was kissing him. Yeah, like that.

We got it on in the kitchen. I kissed Adam's lips, and then went straight for the dick. I knelt before Adam and freed his dick from his pants. His cock was around eight inches long, quite thick and uncircumcised. My ex-husband's dick was also uncut. I love playing with uncircumcised dicks. I think circumcision is unnatural, not to mention dumb and pointless. That's why my sons are all uncut. Adam groaned in pleasure as I licked his dick and sucked his balls. This was my first time having sex with a Black man since I got married to a Japanese guy. I missed Black men. They're so strong, manly and well-endowed. Better than other men in every way. I sucked Adam's dick until he came, splattering my face with his cum. I sucked every drop of cum from his dick, then licked my fingers. He tasted absolutely yummy.

Next, Adam and I continued to do our thing. He put me on all fours and fingered my asshole while inserting his big dick into my hairy cunt. Gripping my wide hips, he thrust his dick into my snatch. I moaned in pleasure as he fucked me. Adam pulled my hair and spanked my fat butt while fucking me. I love it when men get aggressive with me. I urged Adam to fuck me harder. He rammed his dick into my cunt, fucking me like he was paying for it. We switched positions. I climbed on top of Adam and impaled my pussy on his thick cock. I rode him hard, wanting his cock to tear my pussy up. I wanted to make up for lost time.

We continued with our wicked fun. I got on all fours and spread my plump White ass cheeks for Adam. It's been almost three decades since I got fucked in the ass. My ex-husband Yamamoto didn't like anal sex. Well, Adam had no such problem. He lubricated my asshole and eased his cock into my backdoor. And just like that, the handsome Black stud began fucking me in the ass. I felt his big dick stretching my asshole. It hurt a bit but I absolutely loved it. A middle-aged White woman getting fucked in the ass by a sexy younger Black man. Now that's a fantasy millions of White women and Black men share but will never admit. Partly because it makes Black women and White men wince with discomfort. Adam's cock felt absolutely wonderful in my asshole. When he came, flooding my booty hole with his cum, I shrieked in pleasure. Oh, man. This was absolutely awesome. I cried tears of joy afterwards. It was that good.

Thus began a secret affair between Adam Adewale and myself. In the eyes of the world, we're just friends and neighbours. People from different age groups, lifestyles and interests. He's a college student and the proud son of a middle-class Black family. I'm a former socialite who's fallen on hard times and the proud, albeit divorced mother of a multiracial family. Behind closed doors, those differences cease to matter. I worship Adam. Why? Simply because he's my Ebony God and I'm the Submissive White Slut who worships at his Altar. I love what we do together. I am not jealous or possessive. He's dating a tall, beautiful Black woman named Joanne Altidor whom he intends to marry. She's a student at Northeastern University apparently. I know that Adam just wants sex from me and I'm trying to be okay with that. He can't be with me publicly. His parents would never accept it. Even though we're friends, I know his mother would be furious if she knew about us. Adam makes me feel like a woman again. And I'm thankful for that. I don't know what I'm going to do when he tires of me.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers