Midnight: The Break-in

Story Info
An intruder becomes an interracial partner.
1.5k words
3.5
20.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,372 Followers

I awoke with a start, was that a noise from down stairs, I couldn't tell. I looked at my alarm it read exactly midnight, wait there it was again it sounded like a floorboard creaking. Then I heard a thump as if someone bumped into something, now I knew there definitely was someone in my house. This was great I had just moved into this neighborhood and one of the reasons was to get away from crime.

My aunt had warned me that being a black man in a white neighborhood was dangerous, did this mean that someone was in my house to do me harm. I reached for the phone beside my bed but then remembered it had not been turned on yet and my cell I'd left downstairs, what an idiot. I could now hear whomever it was sneaking up the staircase and I thought again, of what my aunt had said. I searched in the dark for some kind of weapon to defend myself in vain. Now they were coming down the hall so I hid behind the door. I could feel my heart beating in my chest as the fear made my hands tremble. I saw the shaft of light coming from a small flashlight first and new the person was at my bedroom door.

"Mr. Avery, are you there?"

I was hearing a girl's voice and it confused me, as it didn't sound threatening at all. Then I saw that I was now standing behind a female form as she searched my bed with the beam of her torch. I could easily see that she was smaller than I was and with surprise still on my side I made my move. I launched at her and while wrapping her arms with mine I drove her onto my bed under me. She screamed as my surprise attack frightened her,

"Please, please don't hurt me I just want to talk to you."

I took her flashlight from her and shined it in her face; I could tell she was just a young girl.

"What do you want, and why are you breaking into my house in the middle of the night?

No longer frightened of her I got up and turned on the light.

Still on my bed, she turned over on her back and lay there, staring at me while I did the same to her. She was very pretty and very young, she had striking blue eyes, or maybe it was I just didn't see that many blue eyes in my old neighborhood. She had short blonde hair, I think it is called a pixie cut, that framed her face, and with the light sprinkling of freckles across her nose, she made me think of Tinkerbell. The girl was wearing a halter top and tiny shorts that showed off her muscular legs. As I glanced down her body, I could tell it defiantly was the body of a young girl; her little breasts disappeared as she lay on her back. She did look sexy though and I knew if I didn't get her out of my house and quick I would be in big trouble.

"Mr. Avery, I'm sorry I just wanted to talk to you and..."

"OK first tell me your name, then how you got in my house and then why if you just wanted to talk, didn't you come around in the morning? Oh and another thing just how old are you?"

"My name is Brianna but everybody calls me Bree and I'm nineteen, honest, you wanna see my driver's license."

I said yes I did want to see her license and she produced it from her back pocket.

"Don't look at me that way, everybody thinks I'm still a kid but I'm a woman now."

"You still haven't told me how you got in here or why you're here."

"Getting inside was easy, Mrs. Parsons always kept a key hidden by the back door so I just used it. I had to come at night because if my old man caught me talking to you he'd be pissed."

"You mean he doesn't like black people?"

"Ah, I really don't know but I know he doesn't like me talking to men because he thinks I let them take advantage of me. Course, that's silly because I'm the one taking advantage."

"You mean you want to take advantage of me?"

"Oh yeah big time, I ain't ever had a black man before and I'm just itching to have you."

Now as a person of color, I've always resented the implications of the black prowess and penis size that are sensationalized by the sexual media. The few relationships I had with white women were while I was in college and I found that most were just curious about how big my dick was more than what kind of person I was. To sum it all up, the last white woman I slept with had the audacity to tell me 'My boyfriends cock is bigger than yours' as she walked out of my room. That being said, here was this woman in a girl's body in my bedroom and any ideas I had of not having her were disappearing fast. I swear Bree must have been reading my mind for she slid off the bed to her knees in front of me and put her hands on me through my boxers. I was thinking about this girl so much I'd forgotten that I was standing in front of her dressed only in my underwear.

Already aroused her grasp of me made me hard and she purred her contentment as I grew in her hand. She looked as if in a trance as she pulled my shorts down to take me bare in her hands. It reminded me of some primitive culture's idol worship as she held me with reverence. She kissed the very tip and that caused me to let out a slight moan. Still holding on, she put me in her mouth and then slowly swallowed me down to my pubes. She then looked up to me with pride in her eyes at the ability to take me all in. She began to fuck me with her mouth gagging each time she took me all in all the way. She stopped to catch her breath, slobber running out of her mouth. Then with a smile on her face, she began anew. I was losing control and knew I couldn't last much longer, I warned her I was about to climax. This only caused her to increase her efforts and when I came, she swallowing my sperm as if it were the elixir of the gods, she actually sighed in pleasure.

She took me limp from her mouth and cleaned me with her tongue, then pulled my boxers up and tucked me away.

"Thanks Mr. Avery, I wanted to do that ever since I saw you moving in yesterday"

"Bree you're a pretty, young girl, why do you put yourself through this. You should be looking for a steady boyfriend."

"Gee I don't know, Mr. Avery, I just get off on giving blow-jobs, especially to older guys like you. When I saw you move in I just knew you'd be my best chance to ever try a black man."

"Believe me Bree there are a lot of black men who would appreciate your talents."

"Oh wow do you really think so?"

This poor naive girl, she had the world on a string and didn't even know it.

She told me she'd better get home before her dad missed her. Then she asked me if she could come over again sometime to do me again. I told her maybe but she better let me know before, so she wouldn't scare me to death. She did return that summer, quite a few times. It was always the same her giving me oral and wanting nothing in return. Sometime in September, she told me she met a man who promised to make her a star. I warned her that he was only going to use her and that she might end up making dirty movies. Instead of scaring her, my advice seemed to turn on and she went with this guy happy as a lark. Her family moved away later that year and I never saw Bree again until one day I was in a liquor store and I happened to glance over to the display of porno movies for sale. There on the cover was Bree, on her knees looking up to an unseen man; she still had that look of pride in her face. I didn't buy the video, I just couldn't, I told myself I didn't want to put money in the hands of the people who were taking advantage of her but I think I was kind of jealous. Later at home, still thinking of Bree I came to the conclusion that she was making a living by doing something that made her happy and just how many people were able to say that.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,372 Followers