Neighbor's Wife is a Teacher

Story Info
Teacher's fantasy fulfilled.
2.4k words
4.2
254.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustRong
JustRong
72 Followers

Adrian became an empty nester overnight. Both of her daughters left home for the first time. One had graduated from a local college and went to another state for her first job. The other got married and moved out. Adrian's home became childless for the first time in 24 years.

I live next door to Adrian. One evening I went out to check my mailbox just as she was getting something out of her car.

"Wow just 2 cars in your driveway." I said.

"Don't remind me," She replied.

"Sorry," I said as I wandered over towards her.

"Stay there, I'm not dressed." She was wearing a short little knit nightgown with spaghetti straps.

"Feeling a little lonely?" I asked.

"I'll say." She replied.

"I know. You don't realize how much of your life is spent catering to your kids' needs until they're gone." I told her that when our daughter left home it was hard for me to deal with it. While the responsibilities were not necessarily fun, they did occupy all your time. It takes time to replace the requirements of parenthood with adult activities.

"What did you do?" she asked. It had been years and years for me; my only daughter was over 40 and had a family of her own. "How did you cope?" she asked.

"I turned to what I enjoyed," I said.

"Well what did you enjoy enough to get rid of this emptiness?"

"The truth is I became pretty much of a pest to Janet. She was the one who spent all her free time taking care of our daughter but I was the one that needed something to replace the void."

"Like what?" she asked.

"I became demanding," I said and I blushed uncomfortably.

"I don't understand."

"I drove Janet crazy with demands."

"What kind of demands?"

I could feel myself blushing, "If you must know, it was mostly sex," I blurted.

"I wish I had that problem. Rick almost never wants sex, even now that we are finally alone in the house he just wants to watch TV or play that damn guitar of his. I could walk in stark naked and he would still just keep strumming that god damned guitar."

I started blushing even more and looked down at the sidewalk.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you," she said, "you brought up sex."

"You didn't embarrass me. I'm just trying not to be too obvious about staring at you in that sexy gown. I can tell you that if you were naked I would be strumming something wood but it wouldn't be a guitar," I had stepped up closer to her and I was boldly studying her body.

Now it was her turn to blush. She punched my arm and said, "You are wicked...I like that in a man."

"Oh my god, look at you," I almost drooled. "You are just too sexy for words. I can't imagine how Rick keeps his hands off you?"

"Wow, that felt pretty nice," she said blushing. "Now let me get my packages and go inside before I say something I will regret."

With that she reached into the car, as she bent over to get her packages she exposed her ass and her sexy panty covered cunt. I couldn't stop myself. I placed my hand firmly on her inner thigh up high with my thumb on her ass. Adrian froze and my heart started pounding. I slid my fingers to her cunt. It was hot. I slowly rubbed it and she still didn't move. I felt for her swollen clit and then tickled it with my fingertips, very lightly. Then I slid my thumb under her panties and pressed it against her bare asshole. She started breathing very heavily. It didn't take long for her to climax and collapse onto the car seat.

"Go...just go." She gasped. And I went home sporting a boner.

Several days past before I saw her again. I ran into her, literally ran into her, in Costco. She was in front of me in the exit line and without realizing it I ran my shopping cart into the back of her foot.

"Sorry!" I said before I even realized who it was.

She turned around abruptly; ready to read someone the riot act. When she saw it was me she blushed and said, "Oh Ron, that's OK it didn't hurt."

She turned back around and we proceeded to the door in uncomfortable silence. After we got outside I offered to help her put her packages into her car. "I don't know," she quipped. "I remember what you did when I took packages out." That broke the tension.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have done that...but you are so sexy, I couldn't stop myself."

"I knew I was baiting you when I reached into the car. I'm sorry. I'm glad you did what you did but I don't know how to act now. I didn't mean to start something."

"Please don't be embarrassed or think that I expect anything more. It happened, we're both glad, now it's over and let's not let it change things."

"Oh thank you. But I've got to say that it was so naughty and exciting that I have thought about it almost constantly since it happened."

"Me too. Truth is I've masturbated over it every day."

"Stop it. You're making me tingle again."

We had reached her car and were putting stuff in so I stepped up and pressed my crotch against her and said, "And feel what you're doing to me."

I made my hard dick twitch against her hip. She looked wickedly into my eyes and reached down and touched me.

"Oh my, this is too much for me. I want do bad things with you."

I touched her breast, twitched my dick in her hand and said, "And I want to do bad things to you."

Adrian squeezed my dick and said, "Where?"

"Is Rick home?"

"No he's at work."

"We can leave my car here and I will ride in the back of your car and you pull into your garage. No one will know."

On the drive home I asked her if she had thought about what might occupy her free time. She said that after our little tryst the only activities she could think about were sexual in nature and too taboo to act on.

"What type of activities?" I asked.

"I'm too embarrasses to tell you."

"We are going to do something pretty taboo so tell me and perhaps we can fulfill your desire."

"I sometimes imagine that I tease one of my high school students and he gets so worked up that he looses control."

"Well you are getting your old neighbor so worked up that he is about to loose control...so why not try your plan on me?"

"Oh I couldn't...or maybe I could...that might be fun." She paused then said, "When we get to my house stay in the garage for ten minutes then come in and pretend that you are a student coming for private tutoring."

Ten minutes took forever. When I went into the house I called out "Mrs. Hale, it's Ronnie. I'm here for my lesson. Where are you?"

"Back here, in the office." She called out.

When I entered her office I found a very teacherly Adrian holding a clipboard.

"Ronnie, I know you are smart enough to get A's in my class, but you don't pay attention. You seem to be off in another world during class, do you have attention deficit problems?"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Hale, but I can't seem to concentrate in your class."

"Just my class?"

"Well mostly. I come to class determined to pay attention but within a few minutes my mind becomes all confused."

"What is it about my class that gets you so confused?"

"The truth is you do, Mrs. Hale," and I actually blushed. I was really getting into the part and I felt the embarrassment of an innocent student.

"Do I do something confusing?"

"When you walk into the room I get all nervous and uncomfortable, like now, and then I can't concentrate."

"Have I ever done anything to make you nervous? I can't remember ever yelling at you"

"Oh no, Mrs. Hale, you have always been very nice. I just get all nervous around you."

"Well then, the first thing we have to do is get you over that. Then we can start studying the material. Come here and tell me what you are nervous about."

I went over to Mrs. Hale and stood in front of her and looked down at the floor.

"Look me in the eye," She commanded, "and tell me what scares you."

"I'm afraid I'll get a...a...a...aroused." I said.

"Oh you mean that you think of me in a sexual way?"

"I...I...I guess so." I stammered.

"We have to get you past that."

"How?"

"Ronnie, if you are to pass this class you need to get comfortable being around me. Do you imagine me undressed is that it?"

I said nothing but shook my head vigerously.

Then the very proper Mrs. Hale unbuttoned her blouse and said, "Is this what you imagine when you are not paying attention?" and she opened the front exposing her sheer black bra.

"Yes Ma'm." I replied and I squirmed around pretty uncomfortably.

"Get a good look so you can stop imagining it in class."

I studied her and said that she was even sexier than I had imagined.

"What else do you imagine?" she asked.

"Touching you."

She took my hand and said, "You mean like this?" and she put it on her bra.

"Anything else?"

"Seeing them," I replied timidly.

Mrs. Hale turned around and asked me to unfasten her bra. I fumbled with the clasp like the nervous teenager I was pretending to be. She let the bra fall onto the desk and then she pulled her skirt up above her ass and asked me to pull her panties down. By now my heart was pounding in anticipation and my dick was as hard as I can ever remember.

She stood with her back to me and said, "Ronnie, I am only doing this for you so that you can concentrate in class." Then she turned around and leaned back onto the desk and said, "Get a good look."

I was awe struck and I truly drooled over her body.

"Can I see between your legs?" I boldly asked.

Mrs. Hale spread her legs and then touched her pussy. I almost came right there.

"Is this what you imagine during class?" she asked.

She looked at the bulge in my pants and asked if I got hard like that in class.

"Yah, that's why I can't pay attention," I said.

"OK, now show me what you want to do."

I unzipped my pants and she grabbed my belt and pulled me up to her and said, "What would you like me to do." She reached into my fly and fumbled around until she grabbed my bare pecker and pulled it out. "You want me to jerk you off?" She asked.

"No Ma'm." I replied.

"No?" She said somewhat surprised. "You want to jerk yourself off?"

"I want to put it into your pussy and fuck you."

"Oh no! You can't do that." She said. But I just shoved my bare unprotected dick into her hot cunt and started pumping for all I was worth. "Stop. You can't do this," she said but she pulled my head down to her breasts. I sucked her tits while I fucked the shit out of her. We went at it like animals for a long time. When she suddenly started to climax I kept fucking her until she begged me to stop.

When we settled down she said, "Oh Ronnie, that was a very bad thing to do to me. You just fucked your teacher with your bare cock. I hope this helps you learn to look at me now without being nervous. Maybe you can concentrate enough to pass my class."

"Maybe I already deserve an A for bringing you off without shooting off inside you," I said.

"That's the second time you brought me off without satisfying yourself." She said in amazement. "Do you want me to take care of you now?"

"Yes...Suck me off," I said smugly.

She knelt down in front of me and said, "I shouldn't be doing this to my innocent young student" and I came into her mouth.

That was so exciting to me that I became an obsessive-compulsive masturbator. I would try to catch Adrian outside or peek into her house to see her but I never was successful. I went to the bathroom a lot like the teenager I had pretended to be and I beat off constantly.

Finally when I couldn't take any more pressure I spotted her doing some kind of crap work in her yard. I decided to visit her. I walked up behind her and covered her eyes and said, "Guess who."

Adrian pulled my hands down off her eyes and on to her boobs and said, "If it's not Ron I'm in big trouble now."

I felt her tits and said, "Just keep doing what you were doing and ignore me."

She actually continued trimming her shrubs and I felt her big tits from behind for all I was worth. I slid her skirt up and felt her crotch. I rubbed her pussy and she just kept working. I pulled her panties off and put my fingers inside her pussy and she just kept working. Finally I pulled my throbbing prick out slid it slowly into her cunt and then fucked her from behind while holding her big boobs. She had a shuttering climax. I was ready to cum too but I didn't know if she was on the pill or what so I pulled my dick out of her pussy and started rubbing it all over her asshole.

"Don't...Ron...Not there...Please No..." she begged.

I was too far gone to stop and I forced my dick into her asshole. When I was completely inside her I played with her pussy and her hanging tits. I fucked her ass and she clinched my dick and grabbed my balls and suddenly cum shot out of my twitching throbbing cock and into her bowels. She kept grinding back onto me and moaning and I kept pinching her clit and tits. She had another climax while I was still squirting into her ass.

JustRong
JustRong
72 Followers