Nature's Light Show

Story Info
Watching a thunder storm turns into a window show.
2.1k words
4.27
22.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't wait to get home after another day of getting up, going to work, coming home and hoping to just relax and enjoy the cool night after the heat of a typical summer day. I heard that there was a summer rainstorm coming and I couldn't wait to get home and turn off the lights in my bedroom and watch the walls light up whenever lightening struck. It was like nature putting on it's own light show just for me. I know to most people I seemed like a geek or boring but I enjoyed the little things in life, like the sound of the rain hitting my roof and windows and maybe enjoying the cool wind after the storm.

I got home just as the rain started coming down, which, considering the traffic and stopping for food was actually kind of lucky. So I ate pretty quickly, got another glass of wine and turned off the lights. I then opened the curtains and pulled the blinds to the one thing I truly loved about my house, my huge bedroom window. It seemed like you could see the entire Milky Way through this window. I strategically placed my biggest, comfiest armchair by the window, changed into a big t-shirt and panties and sat down to watch the show.

The rain started coming down so hard and fast I thought of Noah's Ark and wondered if I would have time to build one before we flooded. As I was thinking about the Ark I thought of the two of every mammal rule and kind of felt a little twinge of loneliness. I had been alone for a long time and hadn't been interested in anyone for a long time. Man, who was I kidding, I hadn't been asked out in a long while. I had always joked around with my friends that I could only handle one rejection a year and that was why I didn't date more often, but the truth was I just didn't have the guts to ask someone out either. So I sat there staring out the window, feeling sorry for myself when something out of the corner of my eye brought me out of it.

Through the rain I could make out someone in the window of the house across the street. I knew someone had moved in a recently and aside from seeing a man coming and going I hadn't thought much of it. I guess I should've gone over with a cake or cookies or something and introduced myself and welcomed him to the neighborhood. But being the coward I was I hadn't so here I was looking into his window on this dark and stormy night.

As I watched him I became transfixed and I couldn't stop watching him. He would look out at the sky, walk away come back look up again and up and down the street. I noticed that each time he came back he would have less and less clothes on. He started with a suit jacket, shirt, tie, slacks, you know, the usual stuff of the working businessman. Then he came back with his tie loose and no jacket. The next time he was in just his shirt and slacks. The next time was just the t-shirt and slacks. I thought I was seeing things but I was sure I saw his belt loose and just hanging on the loops. I thought, 'no way did I see that, I just imagined it.' So I got up and got my glasses so I could see a little better.

I sat there with my glasses on and suddenly felt like a peeping tom or stalker. He hadn't come back to the window for a long while anyway so I figured he was done for the night. Then, just as I was about to sit back and wait for the show to begin he reappeared, but this time he was at his sliding door. He was in just his t-shirt and boxers now. As I sat there watching he opened his door slightly and I could see his blinds fluttering and his hair blowing in the breeze. I felt my pulse quicken slightly when he took off his t-shirt.

The few times I had seen him he looked like a very attractive man, but seeing his chest and stomach and the hint of his bare hips made me catch my breath. I felt my heartbeat skip and then go faster when he then took off the boxers. He stood there, with the wind whipping into his door, letting the cool breeze and rain hit his beautiful glistening body. I couldn't look away. I was embarrassed and ashamed but I couldn't; wouldn't look away. I tried my best not to even blink as he moved, brushing his hair away from his face rubbing the rainwater on his chest and over his penis, which even from here looked like it could satisfy any woman.

I was still looking on when the lightening show began. Watching the sky light up and seeing him come and go like he was under a strobe light was almost too much for me. I watched on as he went from just rubbing his chest and hard stomach to stroking his dick and playing with his balls. I kept watching as he kept stroking it and wishing I was the one stroking it, feeling it get harder and harder in my hand. I would move my other hand up his stomach, onto his chest and feel his heart beat under my touch. Listening to his breath catch as I rubbed, caressed, and kissed him everywhere. I was breathing a bit harder at this point and I could almost hear my heart beating in my chest. I could feel the warmth between my legs growing and had to reach down into my own panties.

I felt the heat becoming more intense as my pussy swelled and the moisture grew under my fingers. I started with small circular motions around my clitoris and then began rubbing it in rhythm with his strokes. When he moved faster I rubbed faster. If he slowed down so did I. If he did a long slow stroke I would slowly push my fingers into my swollen pussy.

The lightening was coming closer and faster and so were the flashes of light. The build up I was feeling was becoming more and more intense and seemed to be growing with the storm. I was breathing so hard I was almost panting. My pulse was now pounding in my ears. The entire time I played with my clit and fingered my pussy I never took my eyes off of him and his long hard dick. The light accentuating it and making it the most tempting, delicious thing I had ever seen.

The rain was almost a sheet at this point and I could barely make him out through the storm. I was looking very intently when my eyes went up and I looked into his face. My breath stopped as I, for the first time, realized he was watching me through my window. I hadn't thought about the fact that he could see me when the lightening flashed just as easily as I could see him.

I felt my face grow flush with embarrassment, but I still kept his gaze. His eyes seemed to be burning into me, through me. He licked his lips and I wanted to have mine on his at that moment. My eyes closed as I imagined myself sucking on his tongue, biting his lower lip, as I got closer to orgasm. To feel him inside me, pulling my hair touching my breasts was almost too much to imagine. To have him lick, suck and bite my nipples as he fucks me on his windowsill with the rain pouring on us and the wind wrapping around us. To feel his cool wet skin against mine as he fills me with his long hard member, over and over.

When I was just about to cum I looked down at his door again and he was gone. I was filled with such disappointment and I was just about to close the blinds when I heard a knock at my door. I felt my heart jump again. I ran to the door, tripping on the carpet sticking out from under my bed almost falling to my knees, and I looked through the peephole and saw those intense eyes looking back at me.

I opened the door and was about to say something when he swept in, shut the door behind him and locked me into the deepest kiss I had ever gotten. He had his t-shirt and slacks on again, but they were completely soaked now. I undid the button on his pants and pushed down the zipper, his pants fell to the floor and there was his rock hard dick waiting for my touch. I took his t-shirt off and just placed both of my hands on his chest feeling it rise and fall as he breathed as hard as I was. His hands went from around my neck, to my shoulders, down my arms to the end of my t-shirt. He didn't take my t-shirt off though; he just reached under it a little and pushed my panties down over my hips and to the floor. Then he touched my warm, wet pussy. Just a brush with his hand and he pulled it away.

He pulled away from me, took my hand and started walking, leading me through my pitch-black house. After a few toe hits and a lot of hand groping to find his way, we were back in my bedroom. He let go of my hand went to the window and opened it. The cool breeze immediately washed into the room, as well as the rain. He came back to me took my hand again and led me back to the window. He pushed my back to the open window and then he reached under my shirt and pulled it up over my head. I shivered when the rain first hit my bare skin. I could feel the goose bumps as the wind ran over my naked wet body at the window. He kissed me again, sucking on my lip and touching my tongue with his.

His hands went down to my breasts, rubbing and pinching my nipples. My hands went down to the one thing I couldn't stop looking at just a short while ago. It was just like I imagined it. The skin was soft but the head swollen and the shaft long and hard. I could almost feel the veins in it throbbing as I stroked and rubbed it. His hand then went down to my swollen warmth and he moved a finger in so he could rub my clit. I moaned into his mouth as we still kept our lips on each other. He fingered and rubbed me in time with what I was doing to his hard, hot dick. I could feel myself coming close to orgasm and my head fell back. He kissed my neck and then began sucking on my nipples. As I got closer to cumming I grabbed the back of his head and began stroking him faster and faster. He finger fucked me faster and faster at the same time. I let out a load moan almost screaming. I felt his hot breath on my breasts. He was breathing as fast as I was and I could feel his back and arms getting tense. I knew he was about to explode too.

He suddenly stopped moving and he let out a loud moan and I could feel each pulse as he came in my hand. All the while his hand was pressing against my clit and I felt my eyes roll back into my head I came with him, onto his hand.

We both stood in the window for a short while just holding each other. Our breathing slowed, as did the rain. He pulled me into him and kissed me again. This time a long gentle kiss that sent shivers through me. He then pulled away slowly and backed out of the room. A short while later I heard the front door open and close.

The next morning I got up, got ready for work and started walking out to go to work when I opened my front door I was startled by neighbor, who was about to knock on my door. I said good morning and so did he and then he asked me if I wanted to have dinner with him. He said 'There's supposed to be another rainstorm tonight.'