Mom Teaches Son Ch. 01

Story Info
Son's lesson from self pleasure to his Mom taking control.
2.5k words
3.37
473.8k
88

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wheels46
wheels46
81 Followers

I am a normal 18 year old with raging hormones. Doesn't matter what I see or think about, I get a hard-on. I love to rub my hard cock through my pants and I love jerking off. That sensation of cum building up in my groin, the sweet release, and cum soaking my chest and body is something I can't get enough of. I am a virgin and I have been told that fucking is a better feeling of release but until that time comes, I will enjoy pleasuring myself.

I kind of know what fucking is like, well, being fucked anyway. When I was 18 and my cousin, who was a year older, we started playing "games". We would show our dicks to one another to see who was bigger. Mine was always bigger, which made my cousin mad, but interested both at the same time.

It wasn't too long into our "games" when my cousin asked if he could touch my dick. He wanted to compare the feeling of his dick with mine. When he first touched it, my body tingled and my dick twitched. Within 30 seconds I was hard as a rock. My 8 inches made my cousins 4 inches look small and puny.

I knew from an early age I would have a big dick because I saw my dad's dick one time and he was hung like a horse. This fact made me proud and also I liked being better than my cousin. When my dick was hard, my cousin started feeling it and rubbing it.

I can't describe what a wonderful sensation it felt like. The more he rubbed, the harder I got and the better I was feeling. He suddenly stopped rubbing me and asked me if I had ever masturbated.

Seeing the look on my face, he rephrased the question. Have you ever jerked-off? I hesitantly said no. He said he been masturbating for years now and he loved it. He asked if I wanted to see how it was done. I said sure. I had masturbated many times before but I was playing dumb.

I thought he was going to let me watch him jerk-off but he told me to lie down on the floor. When I did, he knelt beside me, took my dick in his hand and started stroking me. OMG that felt great! I tried to relax but my body wouldn't let me. The more he stroked, the more I could feel the burning building up inside me. I had never felt this good.

After stroking me for about 5 minutes, I felt my groin start burning and I told my cousin about it but he said don't worry about it that I was going to cum. I knew what he meant so he started stroking harder and faster. Soon I couldn't stand it any longer and I exploded, shooting streams of cum everywhere. My cousin asked me if I liked that and I said very much!

He went to the bathroom to get a washcloth. While he was in there, I scooped up a blob of cum and ran it between my fingers. It was slick. I put a little on my tongue to taste it. It didn't taste good at first but the longer I tasted it, it wasn't all that bad.

My cousin came back in the room with a warm washcloth and began washing off cum. When he started wiping my dick, I got instantly hard again.

He told me to practice myself when I was alone. I already had but he didn't know that. The more I did, the more I enjoyed it. Every time my cousin and I got together and were alone, he would masturbate me. He never asked me to jerk him off...I think he was embarrassed by the size of his dick. I didn't mind him doing me because it felt good when he did.

This went on for months until one day we were together and he asked me if we could do something new. I said sure, what? He said that he had a girlfriend and she wanted to have sex but he had never done it and wanted to practice on me. Not knowing what he meant, I said sure.

He told me to lie on my stomach and spread my legs some. He got on top of me and guided his dick into my butt. Even when he was hard, he wasn't that big so when he stuck it in me, it didn't hurt a lot. He started fucking my ass like a mad man. All I could do was put my face into the pillow. It only took a few minutes and I felt something warm in my butt.

As soon as he was done, he threw his clothes on and ran out the house. I thought I might have done something wrong. When I turned over on my back, I noticed that I was hard. I didn't remember it getting hard but as I laid there, my butt burning, I was getting horny so I masturbated while thinking about him fucking my ass.

Two weeks later my cousin came over and I asked him if I had done something wrong. He said no, he was just embarrassed for asking me to do that. I told him it was ok and if he wanted to try again. I think I stunned him because he just stood there.

So, I took of my clothes and lay on the bed. After a couple of minutes, I heard him get on the bed and get on top of me. It still hurt a little when he stuck it in but not a lot. Again he was fucking me like a wild man.

This time though, I paid attention to my dick and it was indeed getting hard. It was starting to hurt being pressed against the bed at a weird angle. The harder he fucked me, the harder my dick got. Once again when he finished, he got dressed and left.

When I turned over, my dick sprung out and was stiff as a board. My butt was burning but it felt like a good burn. Again I jerked-off while thinking of the feeling in my ass. It was great!

I let my cousin butt ass fuck me 5 or 6 times more, each time after I would have a massive blowout. When we finally stopped playing our "games", I tried other objects to stick up my ass to try to recreate that feeling but nothing worked.

I still hadn't refine my technique so I finally gave up and went back to just masturbating. Don't get me wrong, I still love to masturbate and sometimes I try to remember what it was like to have something stuck in my ass.

Today was no different; here I was, sitting in the back seat of my parent's car in the grocery store parking lot. My parents went in store leaving me in the car. It was a warm sunny day and I could feel the sweat running between my legs.

As my mind was wondering, I noticed a mom and her daughter walking across the lot. Both were wearing short blue jeans skirts with tight tops. The mom was tanned, long brunette hair, long legs, and a nice set of tits. The daughter seemed to be my age. She also had long brunette hair but she wasn't tanned and her tits were small but firm. Watching them walk across the parking lot made my cock get hard in my shorts.

I started rubbing my cock as I imagine the mom and daughter. The more I rubbed; the ache to jerk-off was overwhelming. I unzipped my pants to release my now rock hard cock.

As I rubbed my cock, I caught a glimpse of the mom's panties as she leaned over her trunk to put the bags in the car. Her panties were riding up her crack, being sucked in both her ass and pussy. In an instant, my mind was flooded with the feelings of having my cousin and other objects in my ass.

My ass started burning and my dick was twitching. I had to get relief even if I got caught. Not knowing when my parents would return, I hurriedly release the full length of my cock and balls from my shorts.

I had learned over the years to take my time when masturbating to increase the pleasure but time I did not have at the moment. I started stroking my cock with a furry. My ass was burning and those feelings fueled my stroking.

I closed my eyes, remembering the mom's panties riding up her ass and the feelings of having anything riding up my ass. I lost track of time because all of a sudden I was exploding out gobs of cum, shooting all over my shirt and hitting me in the face.

That's what woke me from my thoughts. As I licked any cum that was around my mouth, I took my shirt off and finish wiping my face. I saw my parents leaving the store so I tucked my cock and balls back in my pants and zipped them as fast as I could.

When my mom got in the car, she asked me why I had my shirt off and what was that smell. I knew it was my sex smell she was smelling but I just told her I was hot and she probably smelled my sweat, which wasn't too far off from the truth.

As we drove home, my ass was still burning as I thought about what just happen and knowing I wanted something up my ass next time. I wanted to try something when I got home but it turned out that everyone was in the house.

That night in bed, I had a great 30 minute jerk-off while thinking about earlier that day. The risk of getting caught, the mom and daughter, the panties riding up her ass, my ass burning, the remembering when I was with my cousin, the massive explosion of cum on my shirt and face, and me licking some of the cum. All this was running through my head as I gave my cock a workout that night.

The next day, my dad went to work while my mom took my sister shopping. I knew I had a good 4 to 5 hours alone because my mom loved to shop. My mom would always model her outfits for me, which I didn't mind.

My mom wasn't drop dead gorgeous but she was very pretty. Usually, when my mom modeled for me, I got to see her in her panties and bra when changing. That and seeing her in her bikini always got me hard and would lead to a great cum.

Today, I wouldn't need a lot of enticing to get me hard, just thinking about yesterday took care of that. I was walking around the house naked, my cock already stiff. I was holding off stroking it until I found something. That something was anything that would satisfy my craving to have my ass stimulated.

As I walked through the house, I gathered a few items in hopes they would suffice. I grabbed some candles, an empty glass coke bottle and other odds and ends. I took them all to my room and laid them on the bed. I started with a small candle, skinny end first since it had been a long time since anything had been in my ass.

As soon as it entered, the tingling sensation came back to me and I knew I wanted, needed more. After a few minutes, I turned it around to the thick end and inserted into me. It felt like the size of my cousin.

The feeling was good as a smile crossed my face. The more I twisted it and pushed it in deeper, the more my cock began to jerk. With one hand on the candle, I used my other hand to slowly stroke all 8 inches of my cock, stretching it and squeezing the head.

After about 5 minutes of the slow stroking, I decided to put in a second candle. I have never had anything bigger in my ass but I wanted to try. The sweat was running down the crack of my ass when I inserted the second candle. I had to use my one hand to spread open my ass so I could get it in.

It was hurting but I wasn't turning back. I slid it in slowly so my ass could get use to having it stretch that far. Once I got it in, my ass suction to it forming a seal. I still could twist them, which made me happy. My ass was burning and hurting as I returned to stroking my cock. I think it sense that something new and exciting was happening.

I stroked, rubbed, and stretched my cock until I could feel the buildup of cum rising. At the same time, I realized that even though my ass was burning, it wasn't hurting anymore. I stopped stroking and told myself that I wanted something bigger in my ass before I continued.

I pulled the candles out and started looking for something bigger. The coke bottle was too small. I went through-out the house again but nothing suitable. Into my mom's bedroom, nothing. I went into my sister's room and there it was, sitting on her dresser.

She had a round flexible hair brush. It wasn't the hair brush itself that caught my eye. It was the rubbery spikes sticking out all around the brush that interested me. In all, with the spikes, it was closer to 4 inches around.

I quickly pulled my sisters hair from it and took it to my room. Since the candles had already loosened up my hole, I thought I could handle the brush.

As I inserted it in very slowly, I yelled out in pain, not only because of the size but because of the spikes. I'm glad they were somewhat flexible. I got about 2 inches in when my ass started tingling like never before and my dick was jumping up and down. I realized the spikes were massaging and tickling my ass. My ass felt like it was being torn apart as I pushed it in another inch. I hurt like hell but I also felt more pleasure than pain.

I spent the next hour stroking, letting my cum inside me build up and then stopping and starting again. All the while turning the brush slowly, letting the spikes stimulate my ass. I was in complete awe how much I was enjoying this. When I finally shot my load, it exploded all over my chest and chin. Every time I turned the brush, more would squirt out.

For the next 2 hours, I left the brush in while I had multiple orgasms. When my mom and sister showed up, my ass was sore but I felt great. My sister couldn't find her brush, got mad and left to go to a friend's house. My mom modeled her new outfits, not realizing the raging hard-on she was giving me and my thoughts towards her. Oh well, something to think about tonight while jerking-off.

wheels46
wheels46
81 Followers