My Wife's Friend's Panties

Story Info
His wife surprises him with her friend's panties.
1.8k words
4.43
417.3k
240
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For as long as I can remember, I've always had a thing for panties. Not wearing them. Seeing them, smelling them, touching them. And, of course, coming on them. I'm almost always turned on when I see a girl's panties. With the current trend of low-slung jeans and pants, my eyes are always on the lookout for a girl who's panties or thong are in view. I'll go out of my way to enjoy that forbidden view for as long as I can. The sight of those colors or fabrics caressing a woman's ass will almost always get me hard. I can never stop staring, even when I should. Unless the woman wearing them is fat, I can't stop staring.

When I met my wife in college, I was truly blessed to learn that she liked wearing very sexy panties. Not just thongs and g-strings, but cute panties in satin, silk, nice bright colors and patterns. She quickly came to learn of my fetish. And in the 20 years since we started dating, she's been a true playmate. She knows I love panties and will tease me by lifting her skirt when nobody's around and showing me what she's wearing. She'll let me fuck her or lick her pussy while she wears her panties.

Sometimes, when fucking her, I'll pull out and cum on her panties. Sometimes she'll just lay there on her stomach and let me jerk off all over her panties. Then, I'll rub my spent dick against her ass (she has a great ass) and in the cum. It's such a treat – she knows I'm obsessed. When I travel on business, she'll text me a description of what she's wearing right then. No picture necessary – I know exactly which pair she's talking about.

Recently, I had earned some good will with my wife and she chose to reward me in a most surprising fashion. A friend of hers had gone on vacation with her family and asked my wife to feed the cats and look after the house. Now, while my wife is curvaceous in a Jennifer Lopez way (her measurements are 34-22-40 on a 5'2" frame), her friend Michelle has an athlete's body. Petite and tight, this 35-year old MILF looks great in bikinis and is quite cute. Michelle is a size 2 or 4 and wears a size small. She recently got a pair of fake tits that took her from a boyish A-cup to a very hot C-cup. Now, she looked great in bikinis both top and bottom. Not as sexy as my wife, but I've always enjoyed viewing Michelle in bathing suits at get-togethers at the lake or pool. Her body was made for skimpy bathing suits with little strings. Her tan skin was a good background for the hot pinks and whites she wore. She worked hard to keep her body in shape and was quite proud of it when summer came.

One evening when it happened to rain, my wife asked me to join her as she made her way to Michelle's house. It had been raining all week and my wife told me she had seen some water in the master bathroom but couldn't figure out if there was a leak and, if so, what was the source. It was a quick 5 minutes drive to Michelle's house so I went along to see if I could diagnose the problem.

As we entered Michelle's house, my wife pointed me to the master bathroom while she went and dealt with the cats and brought in the garbage cans. When I went into the master bathroom, I noticed that Michelle had a left pile of dirty laundry there on the floor in the bathroom. Noticing no apparent leak, I took a peek to see if I could hear or see my wife. Sensing I was alone, I quickly scanned the pile of clothes and found several pairs of Michelle's panties. I quickly settled in on a leopard-print g-string. I picked it up and gazed at it, imagining it hugging Michelle's tight little ass. My cock started to stiffen. I turned it inside outside out and put the crotch up to my nose. The sweet aroma of Michelle's pussy filled my nostrils and I began to inhale heavily. Her scent was exquisite. While still holding the leopard print g-string to my nose, my eyes scanned the pile of dirty clothes for another pair of Michelle's panties. With my free hand, I began digging and, to my pure delight, came across a pair of red, silk string bikini panties. They felt so soft, so smooth. I love silk panties but they are hard to find. I had now lost all sense of time or place and my cock was straining mightily against my boxers and shorts. Sensing that my wife was not near and that it would not take me long, I quickly pulled my dick out of my shorts and began to stroke myself with the red silk panties while continuing to breathe deeply of Michelle's leopard-print g-string. After just a few strokes, I became aware of my wife watching me from behind the door to the bathroom. I stopped and said nothing, waiting to see what she said.

She came out from behind the door and, with a wry smile, said to me, "I knew you couldn't resist the temptation, that's why I brought you here. You've been such a good boy lately I thought you earned a reward."

And with that, she grabbed my silk-panty encased cock and began stroking me off. Knowing I was not in trouble with the wife, I relaxed mentally and resumed enjoying Michelle's scent, the sight of her panties and the feel of my cock being jerked off by my wife, still wrapped in Michelle's red silk panties. My wife looked into my eye's with her big brown ones and asked teasingly.

"Do you like Michelle's panties?"

I moaned an "uh-huh."

"They are quite sexy, aren't they?" she asked.

Again, I moaned a yes.

"Does she smell good? Does her pussy smell better than mine?" my wife asked coyly.

Before I could answer, cum began to shoot from my cock and filled the silky red panties. My wife jerked harder and the orgasm shook me. The sensation was that of a gallon of cum exploding from my cock. My wife kept jerking until I was spent. She then removed the panties from my cock and a big glob of cum dripped from them onto the floor. My wife knelt down and gently took my cock in her mouth. She sucked it clean. She stood up and tossed Michelle's cum-soaked panties in the heap from where I found them. I was slightly dizzy from the powerful orgasm.

"Go sit on the bed." my wife instructed.

I zipped up and did as I was told. Then, my wife came over to one of the nightstands and opened the drawer. She rummaged around for a few seconds before removing a vibrating dildo from Michelle's nightstand drawer.

My wife noticed the puzzled look on my face and explained, "Oh, Michelle told me a long time ago she uses one of these. I just figured it had to be here. Would you like to see me use it?"

"Of course!" I said.

"Here, " she said and handed me the vibrator. "Lick it clean before I fuck myself with it."

As I licked it good, my wife removed her jogging shorts and tank top. Now completely naked, she laid down on the bed and spread her legs to receive Michelle's vibrator. From just a few feet away, I could smell her pussy and knew she was soaking wet. I handed the vibrator to my wife and she began to pleasure herself with it.

"Just watch." My wife instructed.

I took a spot on a chair across from the bed and enjoyed the view of my wife pleasing herself using her hot friend's vibrator. Very soon her breathing picked up and she began to grind her hips while holding the vibrator to her clit. She began to moan and I knew she was close. Her wet pussy lips glistened against a backdrop of her thick dark patch. Her motions quickened.

"Oh god, oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" Oh god here I go!"

And with that her orgasm filled her. Her hips shook uncontrollably with the vibrator still held against her clit. I was so mesmerized that I had failed to notice that my cock had stiffened again. A nice bulge had formed. After a minute or so my wife gathered herself, sat up and looked at me with a smile. She tossed the vibrator to me and said, "Lick it clean again. Taste my pussy." I sucked every drop of her pussy juice off the vibrator and my wife returned it to the drawer. I loved the taste, sight and smell of pussy – especially my wife's.

Noticing the bulge in my shorts, my wife asked me what I wanted to do about that. I asked her if she had any warm and wet place I could put my hard dick.

"Yes, but we have to hurry and get home to the kids. Can you be quick?"

"Hell yes!" I said. I quickly removed my shorts and boxers and forcibly positioned my wife on all fours near the pile of dirty clothes.

I shoved my cock into her pussy, all the while my eyes glued to the site of Michelle's panties – the red silk ones now dark from the wetness of my cum, the leopard print g-string that smelled wonderfully. I pumped my wife from behind, enjoying the view of her plump ass cheeks.

"That's it, fuck me, fuck me good, " she encouraged. "You love those panties , don't you? Don't stop fucking me. I love when you fuck me!"

Despite my age and my earlier orgasm that was only 10 or 15 minutes old, I felt that familiar sensation in my balls. I thrusted my cock into her a few more times and then, in one swift motion, removed my cock from her pussy and grabbed another pair of Michelle's dirty panties. These were black cotton, regular bikini's. I bunched them up and wrapped them around the head of my cock. Cum began to spew out into Michelle's black panties and I filled another pair with my cum. I held them there to catch every last drop, as my wife looked at me over her shoulder.

Once I caught my breath, we quickly got dressed and left Michelle's house. We made sure to return all those panties back to the pile of dirty clothes. As we got in the car, I kissed my wife and told her how much I loved her and thanked her.

She winked at me and said, "My pleasure. Perhaps we can do this again some other time."