How To Be The True Love Of His Life

Story Info
A look at what love is and how to make it the best.
1.2k words
4.22
15.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too often we work our asses off all day or to those of you with night hours, all night, and for what? Then after we fight tooth and nail through all the lane monitor drivers who should (all ride rapid transit and) get off the road, we finally make it home. We don't need to know anything is broken, one of the kids was bad and needs to be talked too. We need attention, devotion, lots of legs and always something suggestive being worn. Most men want a Sunday school teacher for a wife who (at the moment your car pulls into the driveway) turns into a $5,000.00 a night hooker. Call me perverted but sex is fun, it's perfect and it certainly takes the edge off of every day known.

I mean who needs a list being tossed at us like a Frisbee when we walk in the door? Real men want to be touched, not just physically but mentally grabbed, kissed with lust and passion. We need to be stroked, teased and more just like women do. We want it all just like women do. I might be wrong, but, don't most all men want their shoes and socks and then their pants taken off for them? Little kisses down their chest, legs, on their neck, nipples and oh yeah, a few kisses, good kisses, wet engulfing kisses to their little king. Then (without any thought about it) a real life attempt at being fully engulfed in a lusty gagging effort meaning nothing more than, I want you, I need you and I am not waiting. Stand up then, offer him your lips, a few more kisses and, raise your top up and off, offer him your sweet breasts, your nipples and take one of his hands and push it down your loose fitting pants to your smoothly attended to source of his some 200 thoughts a day. Men really are simple though.

I'll trade you two bummers that I have to handle and three items on that never ending list of yours for one deep throat and a promise that tonight you want me in you as much as I want to be in you. It's the only thing we need and I do mean only thing we need.

Keep him happy and he'll keep you happy. It's yin and yang; It's give and take; It's the trade off for a loving giving relationship. Giving, that's it, the secret to love, true love, never ending adoration galore. I know the secret to life, It's true love. But, the secret to love is giving. Fact is many people never get it. But, this world is made up of givers and takers. That's it, the simple truth is; we all want lots of things, but, do we deserve any of it?

So pay attention because here is the message in this "how to" section. The only reason to come home for most men is you. You being a naughty, lusty, passionate, sexual predatory temptress who loves to dress up for us in little skimpy lacy outfits that allow us a place of easy and focused sexual attention. Start with strokes, kisses, licks and sucks that all should become part of your shared vision of true love. Don't waste your thoughts or breath saying I don't like the way I look in these lacy things, or, dressing in skimpy naughty attire doesn't look good on me. Yes it does, I love you, I want you, I need you, that's why I rush to get home to you. As simple as it sounds it is, it is. I mean, hoping you want me and need me as much as I want and need you is the mandatory foundation to true love.

It's the giving part of true love. You use it or you lose it. If your guy buys you skimpy attire that he wants to see you in, go for it what do you have to lose? Other than him I mean. Read stories here on Literotica to turn yourself on. If you have fantasies, share them with him, give him a chance to give back to you but give, give, give.

One day I found all the naughty attire in the bag going to the Goodwill I had been buying and giving my ex. What? I thought! I am not worthy of being dressed up for? You don't care what I like? Want? Need? I took that as a sign, her sign, bummer for her though it was a stop sign. Shit women, if he buys you naughty little outfits, scanty, frilly, skimpy clothes to wear for his mental pleasure, wear them.

My ex used to say, why don't you hold my hand like he's holding hers? I would say because she swallows and you don't. I mean here I am addicted to your scent, your taste and your body and why? I drink your fluids hell I'd stick my tongue up your butt every damn day if you'd let me. But no! You won't drink my fluids. Well she's single now and women I can say this meaning it and knowing it's true she's single and deservedly so!

Giving is the secret to love, if it's not 100% it's nothing. Anything less than giving everything to your love is quite frankly less than how love was designed to be. I see it as if both people in a real life true love relationship has to be wired to give without expectations. Hold up a minute. This may be the best definition of love to date. Giving without expectations. When you both give to the extreme, asking your love how to please them expertly, (each and every time you two make it a point to be sharing your fantasies in bed or wherever the need is right damn now). It's the way that will give them the deepest most gut wrenching orgasm possible and doing what it is exactly they are asking for; at the right pressure, on the right spot, it's perfect, right? It opens up the communication and makes all other conversation just about 260,000% easier for both of you.

If you cannot talk, have fun, laugh out loud, cry, lose control, all while pleasuring your partner; it's not true love. What it is, is a settlement, an acceptance of limitations, a trade off, a lie. A lie that will never mend the hurt and suffering his and your own mind is needing healing from. So! If Giving without expectations is the secret to love and true love is the secret to life. Is that easy enough for you to understand? I hope so, because with the divorce rate at what it is and rising, is giving what your true love needs, ever too much to fucking ask for? I mean think about being that perfect woman to him and for him. Because you are exactly who he dreams of, or he wouldn't be there. Yep you can do it, you can be his Sunday School teacher who transforms into a hooker with all the trades tricks perfected. So do it, do it the minute he walks in the door, see if your life changes for the better. I mean what have you got to lose other than him?