Mom Teaches Son Ch. 03

Story Info
Son's lesson from self pleasure to his Mom taking control.
3k words
4.33
175.1k
29

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wheels46
wheels46
81 Followers

When I awoke the next morning, it was later than I thought. My cock and ass felt sore but good. I was thinking back on the last couple of days or what seem like weeks.

Did all this really happen or was I dreaming? It didn't take me but just a minute to remember the intense pleasure I had felt. I loved that feeling and I didn't know where it was going to lead but I didn't care. I wanted more pleasure and I wanted to explore whatever she had in mind for me.

I got out of bed, put on a pair of shorts and went to the kitchen. When I got there, I didn't hear anyone, my mom and sis must have gone out shopping again. Then I realize that my sis had band camp the next few days, but where was my mom. I also found a list of chores my dad wanted me to do.

I started eating a bowl of cereal. I was famished, especially with all the activities from the day and night before. As I scoffed down my 3rd bowl of cereal, I remembered what my mom told me: 'check your email everyday.'

I ran to my room, took my clothes off and ran to the computer room. If her email was anything like yesterday, I didn't want the clothes getting in the way. I took a deep breath to relax and massaged my cock, it responded to my touch without hesitation. When I opened my email, there was one message from 'mominschool.' When I opened it, my cock got hard.

"Went to play tennis with my friend Janey. I will be back at exactly 1pm. I put a surprise in your bottom drawer underneath your jeans. Use it for 10 minutes at a time until I get back little boy."

"Your dad has chores for you. While you are doing these chores, you WILL stay naked and YOU WILL use my surprise while doing these chores until I get home."

"Do you understand little boy?" (I was nodding agreement as I read, like she was there)

"At 12:55, go to your room, stand by your bed and have your cock stiff waiting for me. Do not shower little boy, I want you sweating and hard!"

"DO NOT JERK-OFF AT ANYTIME!"

"DO NOT disappoint me little boy."

As I reread and reread her note, I found my cock stiff in my hands begging to be stroked. I was going to oblige it but then I remember her saying, 'do not jerk-off.'

I rushed to my room, looked in the drawer and found what looked like an over-sized pacifier about 4 inches in diameter. This one had wires attached to it.

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with it and then it dawned on me and a smile came across my face. I messed with the wires a little until I got it to turn-on. The vibration in my hand felt weird and I couldn't wait to put it in my ass.

I bent over my foot board, spreading my legs and stuck 2 fingers in my ass. My asshole was already puckering as my balls drew up. After spreading my ass, I inserted the plug. My ass formed a seal around it like that's where it was meant to go.

My dick was straining to get harder. I walked around for a minute, and then turned it on. My dick instantly shot out a stream of cum and started jerking up and down.

The sensation in my ass was beyond words. My whole body tingled with pleasure. My cock started throbbing and the head was turning beet red. It was still jumping up and down. I grabbed it to hold it steady and I could feel the throbbing in my hand. I felt like my dick was going to burst so I turned the plug off.

Now I knew why she said only 10 minutes at a time. My body slowly calmed down but that just made me want it more so I turned it back on.

Again my cock furiously jerked all over and started throbbing again, with the head becoming more and more swollen. I was feeling great and I didn't want it to stop.

After a few minutes, I turned it off and walked to the kitchen. It felt so liberating walking around naked with the butt plug in me.

I picked up the list with my chores and looked up at the wall clock. 11:15. I had less than 2 hours to get these done. Top of the list had me cleaning the leaves out of the gutter on the patio.

That meant, on the ladder, naked with a butt plug! I was starting to have second thoughts about being naked while doing chores.

Then I thought about how I said I wanted to explore myself and also how she knew about my cousins and other things. She would probably know if I didn't do my chores naked.

I knew I wanted her to continue with what we started and thinking that, I went outside and got the ladder. My dick was soft and I wanted the feeling of it hard. I knew if I turned on the butt plug it would get hard very quickly.

As I climbed the ladder, I looked over the fence of our closest neighbor. Our neighbors were a young couple in their 20's. Matt worked full time and Natasha worked part time. She wasn't all that great looking but had long legs and a nice butt. I had actually thought about her a few times while masturbating. I wasn't sure she was home but I didn't see anyone.

It wouldn't have mattered now anyway because I felt free and horny. When I reached the top rung, I placed my dick on top of the ladder, reached back and turned on the plug. Once again, I was hard. My dick still jerking but this time it was banging itself on top of the ladder.

It hurt but I liked the pleasure it was giving me. My ass cheeks were vibrating and I could feel my sweat dripping down my ass crack. I did what she told me though and only did it for 10 minutes at a time.

I only let it stay off 5 minutes at a time because I wanted it on all the time. I did a few more chores and then I knew it was about time and I was right. When I went in the clock read 12:45. I rushed to the bathroom and washed my hands and arms but left the rest of me sweaty.

Coming in from the hot to the cold made my nipples get hard. Never paid much attention to them but they felt good hard.

I heard my mom come in the house so I stood next to the bed and got myself hard for her.

At exactly 1pm, my mom walked into my room, leaving the door open. She was wearing a short tennis outfit and a tight top with no bra. Seeing her nipples protruding through her top just got me hornier.

She walked over to me and said, "did you like my new toy little boy?" Yes ma'am. "Hmmm...Spread your legs little boy."

When I did, she got on her knees in front of me and stuck her nose under my balls, sniffing them.

She then gave my balls a slight lick. I thought I was going to cum right then. She then moved her face away and then reached up under me and used her fingers to wipe my ass crack all the way to my balls.

She then stood up and stuck her fingers in my mouth. "Suck your sweat of my fingers little boy." I did as she told me.

"Do you want to suck a dick little boy?" I shook my head no.

"Did you suck your cousins cock little boy?" Again I shook my head no.

"That's not what I was told." She then took her fingers out of my mouth. As she did, she turned me around.

"I thought I told you to be ready for me little boy." You did.

"Then why isn't this plugged turned on?" I, ughh.

"Don't talk back."

"And why are your hands clean?"

"I told you not to wash."

"I guess you want me to tell your father!" No ma'am.

She ripped the plug out of my ass and told me to stay there and not move. She left the room and returned a few minutes later. She told me to put my hands behind my back and clasps them together.

When I did, she tied my hands with a scarf. It was tight. She then turned me towards her.

"When you were jerking off the other day in the car, what were you thinking about little boy?" I told her about the mom and her panties riding up.

"So, something like this little boy?" She turned, bent over and grabbed her ankles. When she did, I could see her ruffled panties riding up her ass and crotch.

"Do you like what you see little boy?" Yes ma'am.

"Do you want to masturbate about what you see?" Yes ma'am.

She then stood up and looked at my dick. "I can see that you do little boy."

She then walked over to me and told me to bow my head. I did and she put a sturdy string around my neck and with the other end, tied it around the head of my dick. Tight enough not to cut off blood flow but tight enough not to slip off.

She then told me to lift my head slowly. She made the string to just the right length so as I lifted my head it stretch my dick.

When I had my head all the way up, my dick was stretch two inches. My dick was hurting as the head was being stretch.

"How's that little boy?" When I didn't answer, she went around back of me, stuck the butt plug in me and turned it on.

My dick started jerking again and pulling on the string, stretching me more.

"I asked you if that was ok?" I wasn't sure what to tell her because even through the pain, I was turned-on beyond belief. Yes ma'am, it is ok. She turned off the plug but left it in me.

"Since you were a bad little boy, you will stay like this but I will give you a reward."

She then tied another string around my cock and with about a foot or so to hang; she grabbed the string and pulled me so I would follow her like a dog. "Come with me little boy for your treat."

With my head still bowed so I could relieve some of the pain, she led me to her bedroom. My mind was racing a thousand miles a second. What was next? Did she want me to fuck her? I didn't care what was next but that didn't turn off my mind.

When we reached her bedroom, she stood me by the side of her bed.

"Now if you want your treat little boy, you will need to look up." I lifted my head slightly as I watched her go over by her mirror, back facing me, bend over and untied her tennis shoes and kick them off. Next her socks. Then she pulled the top over head, revealing her back and sides of her breasts.

She turned around and asked me if I liked what I saw. Yes ma'am!

She then put her back to me and pulled her tennis skirt off and kicked it away. She was just standing there with nothing but her ruffled panties riding up. She then walked towards me and pulled the butt plug out.

"You won't need this anymore today."

She walked to her bathroom door, just out of my line of sight.

"If you want to see your entire treat, then you need to look my way little boy." I lifted my head as far as I could, pulling my hard cock even further.

When I had my head lifted, she pulled her panties down, bent over and took them off. In doing so, I saw her swollen pussy lips and wetness.

She then told me to close my eyes. When I did, she walked over and cut the strings loose. She then walked into the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a shower now little boy."

"Go to your room, lie on your stomach and rub your dick on the sheets."

"I will be there in 15 minutes."

As I walked back to my room, hands still tied behind me, my cock was still stiff and throbbing.

The head was swollen and massive, but the throbbing was the most intense. The build-up of cum was excruciating.

I needed my hands to stroke my cock. Between the throbbing, I could tell my body and mind was enjoying these new feelings.

My whole body tingled. My dick was thick, swollen and pounding. My ass was puckering in and out, begging to be fucked. My nipples were hard.

I hurt all over but it was a good sexual hurt. A hurt that made me want more. A hurt that made me want to cum like never before.

It was also something that made me want to be pleasured and to give pleasure. Was I pleasuring my mom?

I lay on my bed, stomach down, like she said. My dick was pressed into the sheets. The pressure on my swollen cock was intense so I started rubbing it up and down on my bed. The more I rubbed, the harder I pressed into the bed. I was hoping this would make me cum and relieve the pressure.

Just when the build-up was getting to the point of no return, I heard, "Stop little boy, no cumming until I'm through."

"Turn over on your back." I did as I was told and struggled to get on my back. When I did, I saw my mom standing there in very tight shorts and a t-shirt 5x to small, allowing her naked tits to push through the material. Just seeing her made my cock twitch. She had something behind her back but I couldn't see what.

She came and sat next to me. "Have you been a good little boy?" Yes ma'am.

"Have you been thinking about me when you masturbate little boy?" Yes Ma'am.

"I don't believe you." "I think you were thinking about Tasha next door, hoping she would see you naked outside." No ma'am.

"I think you need to prove it to me little boy." When she said that, she pulled what looked like a plastic round device from behind her.

"Do you know what this is little boy?" I shook my head no.

"It's called a cock ring little boy." "Let me show you how it works."

She took the cock and put it on my balls and base of my cock and tightened it. I moaned in pain.

"Do you like it little boy?" My cock felt like it was going to explode; the head was 3x its normal size, swollen hard, deep purple and throbbing.

"Turn on your side so I can untie your hands." When my hands were loose, I immediately cuffed my cock and started kneading and massaging the head.

My balls were hot and tied up from the ring. The base of my cock was constricted but it made the rest of my cock look even bigger.

"Are you ready to show me little boy how much you like this?" Yes ma'am.

"Then fuck your cock and show me." "Slowly at first, then pick up the pace but DON'T cum until I tell you." "Understand little boy?" Yes ma'am.

"Also, look at me when you stroke."

I grabbed my cock at the base first and slowly pulled the skin all the way up the 8 inches and covered the head. It was hard to get it over the swollen head but I made it work. Each time I stroked, I made sure to pull my skin and cock as far as it would stretch.

"Pick up the pace little boy." I obliged by pumping a little faster and harder. My body was racked and the build-up from the last couple of hours only intensified.

"Are you getting close little boy?" Yes ma'am.

"Then stop." She made me do this over and over.

At one time while watching her and stroking, I saw she was looking at something on my chest. When I looked down, my nipples were hard again.

"You do like this little boy!" Just then she reached and twisted my nipple. I yelped out but that made her twist harder.

Her twisting made my cock pulsate even more. I'm cumming. "Then stop!" "Pull your knees up and spread your legs little boy." I did as told.

My cock was pointing towards my face. "Start stroking again." As I did, she fought to get the cock ring tighter. My cock and balls were throbbing beyond belief. My groin burned with the build-up.

I couldn't hold it any longer and told her so. Just as I was cumming, she shoved two fingers in my ass and I exploded hot, thick cum all over my chest and face.

"Pull your legs up as far as you can towards your head."

"Use your arms to hold them up." "Do it now!"

I raised my legs over my head; my cock was only inches from my face. "Open your mouth little boy!" When I did, she released the cock ring and another stream of hot cum exploded in my mouth.

She then scooped up cum off my chest and put it in my mouth. I didn't need any prompting as I licked and sucked cum off her fingers.

"Do you like tasting your cum little boy?" Yes ma'am.

"Well, tomorrow I am going to give you some more, plus something else."

"Now I have to go start dinner." "Practice with your toy tonight, I want it further in your ass little boy."

"Also, check your email in morning!"

I didn't know what tomorrow was going to bring and I didn't care. I just couldn't wait until tomorrow!

wheels46
wheels46
81 Followers