New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!
tagBDSMDressing Room #5

Dressing Room #5

byhersubm©

"The dressing room. One hour. Be prepared. Don't disappoint Me. Mommy."

Reading those words on my blackberry, I felt that exciting tingle in my balls and lurch of fear in my stomach that only Mommy can deliver. With her beautiful long red hair (just going gray now, which drives me even more crazy), her full luscious breasts, a beautiful full red pussy and a sweet ass I can worship for hours, Mommy is the sexiest and strongest woman alive.

I am so lucky to be her son and servant.

I was thinking about her alluring cleavage when she parades around in her robe to torment me when a voice snapped me out of my daydream.

"This going to fast for you, buddy?" Ed the new VP of Sales said, and a few of his new sycophants laughed.

"Nope," I smiled. "I just get bored when people say things I already know. Here are the figures you're groping for, Ed." I stood up, "I don't have time for these long-winded meetings, I've got a successful division to run."

And with that, I walked out to the admiring looks of most of my colleagues. These weekly bullshit sessions, created by Ed as a showcase for his supposed brilliance, were widely hated and I had the internal clout to get away with saying out loud what most people thought.

But the truth is, I knew I had get to Mommy and follow her commands.

I'm a successful leader of a large team. I am confident and in charge without being arrogant about it. Without boasting, I'd say I am a natural leader who is secure enough to let his team thrive and bask in the shared credit. But only Mommy knows, or somehow senses, when I am feeling a little lost or blue and need her firm and loving guidance.

I glanced at my watch. Shit! I had to be at the clothing store in 53 minutes and I needed to prepare.

Mommy always expected me to follow her instructions closely. Mistakes were not tolerated. She knew best and I knew it, too.

I went back to my office to get what I needed out of my locked bottom drawer. My best friend at the company, Dave, used to joke that I had a fifth of scotch in there. If he only knew.

I locked my office door and went my desk. My phone message light was blinking but I knew those were only others at the company congratulating me on telling the Sales Dork to stick it. Those could wait. Mommy's commands couldn't.

I unlocked the bottom drawer and picked up my wrist and ankle cuffs, Mommy's favorite lubricant, my blindfold, the leather paddle, and Her favorite dildo and vibrator. My cock got hard thinking about what my Mommy had in mind for me.

I put everything in my briefcase, got outside after waving away a few of my team members saying I'd be back later, and then hopped in my car and headed for the J. Crew store at the Grove. It was one of Mommy's favorite places to discipline me when I needed it.

Riding through the heavy lunch time traffic, I cursed out loud because I didn't want to disappoint Mommy and be late. I had been late once and her look had chilled me. She'd sent me away without a word and, though I knew I deserved the punishment and the treatment, I felt hollow and sad.

Well, I wouldn't be late today. No way.

I used the valet parking to save time and was at the J. Crew with ten minutes to spare. I knew what Mommy expected to I went to the men's personal shopper.

"Hey Bill, anything picked out for me?"

He smiled, said my name in greeting, and held up several items. "Yes, she called this in this morning. She was very specific in the styles and sizes," he said with something knowing in his voice. I was never sure how much he had figured out and how much Mommy may have told him. I had no right to ask.

"Yes, she is very specific, Ed, she, uh, knows what she wants. I'm a lucky...guy, "I said. I'd almost said "boy."

"Dressing Room 5 is waiting for you," Ed pointed the way, which I knew by heart, of course.

I sighed happily, but also felt a sense of foreboding and fear that made me even more exciting. I didn't know what was coming next and surrendering to Mommy's will made me feel more whole than I'd ever thought possible.

My blackberry tingled and I looked at it. "If you are being a good boy, you are there now. Go into the dressing room, take off your work clothes. Put on the beige shirt but don't button it. Put on the khakis, but leave them unbuttoned, unzip them and leave your cock hanging out. Lubricate your butt plug and insert it roughly into your little boy ass. Consider it a preview."

My cock was rock hard as I rushed into Dressing Room Five. I almost tore off my suit and followed Mommy's instructions word for word. I could hear my heavy breathing.

Then I got another text message. "I expect you to be finished with my first set of instructions by now. Get on your knees with your face on the bench. And leave the door unlocked. Don't move until I tell you otherwise. Mommy."

I flushed. The door unlocked? Jesus, what if someone walked in by accident? I'd be sitting there in a tight beige shirt with my hard cock jutting out of my pants and a butt plug in my ass. She'd never gone this far before.

I was terrified. I was excited. I was alive.

I glanced at my watch. It was exactly noon. I had done everything Mommy asked and I felt proud of myself. I hoped she would reward her little boy for being so good.

Minutes passed. No Mommy. I heard my own breathing getting shallower and more afraid. I heard other customers and salespeople moving and talking outside.

Then a tap at my door. My heart raced and felt like I might be sick.

"How are those pants working out?" It was Bill, the personal shopper. I could almost hear the smile in his voice. Was he peeking in? What did he know?

"Fine Bill, just trying on a few more items," I said, my voice muffled and shaky.

"Your friend called, she's running late. But she told you to stay where you are," he laughed. "She sounded very serious."

"Thanks, thanks I'll just keep uh trying all these things on." I heard Bill walk away. My cock was still hard and I was ashamed that this made me feel so excited. Mommy knew me better than I knew myself. She knew what I needed.

I shifted my weight back and forth on my knees as they got more stiff. I could feel the buttplug in my ass and that made me tingle again in anticipation . I closed my eyes and smiled as I imagined my Mommy...

"Is this one occupied?" said a loud foreign voice snapping me out of my pleasant fantasy. Sounded like a typical German tourist. The door knob started to turn.

"No in use," I yelled like a crazy man. "Stay out," I must have sounded deranged but I couldn't let anyone come in. My khaki pants had slipped down to my ankles and the tight shirt was riding up my back. Mommy liked me in tight clothes and I wanted to please her but they were uncomfortable on my knees.

"Okay bucko partner, keep your horses calm," the German said. Jesus, did he learn English watching old Westerns on TV? Whatever, at least he wasn't coming in here.

For the next few minutes it was very quiet outside. I could feel sweat on my forehead. A bead ran down my face but I knew I wasn't supposed to move so I let it tickle me as it traveled down.

More time passed. I was straining to listen and prevent anyone from barging in. My knees were hurting but my senses were elevated and I felt like I could fly.

"Where's my baby?" I heard Mommy's voice outside. It was amazing. She sounded so innocent and sweet out there, but I knew better. She was powerful and in control. The contrast was incredibly arousing.

"Baby, are you in one of these dressing rooms?" she asked innocently. She knew damn well were I was, but she enjoyed walking around like an average shopper looking for nothing but bargains. I didn't answer. I knew what she would say when she wanted me to reply.

"I know my baby's here, he's supposed to be here and he always does what I tell him, if he knows what's good for him," Mommy laughed and I heard another shopper or two chuckle, too.

"I have some more things for him to try on," she said. "Where is my little boy?"

That was my cue. I swallowed hard and spoke, "In here Mommy, waiting for you."

I heard someone walk by my door. "Is that you honey?" the voice was just outside now. She betrayed just a hint of anger; I must not have answered her loudly enough.

"Yes Mommy, I'm in here ready for you to see me in my new clothes," my voice caught in shame because I was speaking more loudly now and I'm sure others outside could hear me, as Mommy intended. Sometimes she liked me to tell other people I was her little boy and she was my Mommy. Despite my embarrassment, my cock got hard again.

The door handle turned and I looked quickly to see if Mommy was bringing anyone in with her. Luckily, she was alone.

She stood looking at me for a moment. "Good boy, don't you like beautiful," she said.

"So do you Mommy." She did, too. She wore a blue jacket, with a classy white button down shirt, nice khaki pants and her sexy black heels.

"You've been very obedient baby, Mommy is pleased...so far," she said.

"Thank you Mommy, baby wants to please you."

"I think you deserve a little reward, my sweet little boy," and she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt to reveal her creamy white cleavage. "I didn't wear a bra, baby. That was for you."

"Thank you so much Mommy. Baby is hard for you." She laughed softly, "I can see that. So were you scared in here alone baby?"

"Yes Mommy," I said quietly.

"You needed your Mommy, didn't you?" the voice was firm but loving.

"Yes Mommy!"

"You always need your Mommy, don't you baby?"

"Oh yes Mommy, yes yes, baby needs you so much."

"You are lost without Mommy, you are adrift. I know this. Mommy grounds you and gives you direction," she stepped forward and removed the paddle from my briefcase. "You are very lucky to have a Mommy like me."

I nodded enthusiastically.

Mommy undid all the buttons of her shirt. Her beautiful breasts and her large red nipples were there for me to worship. "You may suck my nipple while I give you a spanking baby."

"Thank you Mommy!"

She sat on the bench next to me and cradled my head under her full, succulent breasts. I stared up into her deep brown eyes and drank in her beautiful face and her long red hair flowing down over hear cleavage. I was in heaven. Mommy was being so kind. I needed her even more than I knew. She understood it better than I did. I took her sweet nipple in my mouth and felt her shudder with pleasure.

"Suck it gently first, and then hard little boy, you deserve a treat for your behavior today," she said. "But all pleasure comes with pain, too, my sweet one. You don't always understand how to behave without discipline, do you?"

I knew what she wanted. What she demanded. I continued to suck her breast, staring into her eyes, and nodded yes over and over. I moaned quietly as I felt my submission to her running through my body like my life's blood.

"Beg for my paddle, little baby."

I moaned for her paddle and pushed my ass forward and upward in greater submission.

Mommy smiled and nodded. She began slapping my ass and each sting shot through me like electricity. I winced with the pain, but the feeling of her nipple in my hungry mouth made everything allright.

After a dozen good slaps, she stopped. "That's enough for now, you have taken your first punishment very well baby," she began fishing around in my briefcase. "You've also had enough pleasure with Mommy's breast. Put these on," she handed me the wrist and ankle cuffs. "Stand."

I stood up with the cuffs on my ankles and knees. My tight shirt hung open and my khakis were down at my feet. I felt exposed for Mommy and I hoped she was pleased with me.

"I like you better on your knees," Mommy said, pushing me down by my shoulders. She stepped forward with her hot crotch in front of my face. I inhaled deeply. "You love Mommy's cunt, don't you baby?"

"Yes Mommy, may I eat you?" I said hopefully.

"I'm not sure. Let's see you earn it first," she laughed. Mommy took the strap on out and put her harness on. "Remove your buttplug. I think you need to be fucked in the ass, don't you?"

"Yes Mommy, but what about the noise?" I looked at the door. I was excited by the idea but afraid, too.

"You'll just have to keep quiet, won't you, baby?" she smiled. "Bend over and ask your Mommy to fuck you so I believe you mean it."

I begged and pleaded. I jutted my ass out as far as I could, I dropped to all fours. "Mommy your baby needs you so much please please fuck your baby's ass so he can show you how much he loves and needs you."

Without a word, Mommy stepped forward and shoved her dildo in my ass hard. It was like a punch but it felt so erotic, like she was taking me over...like I was now an extension of her, at her command and under her control.

Mommy pounded my ass in and out without speaking or making a noise. But I could tell she was enjoying it and my hard-on was evidence of how I felt.

"Turn around and lick your Mommy's cunt," she said suddenly. I eagerly obeyed. I knew how she liked it and tried very hard to please her. Soft on her clit at first, then gently biting it, then jamming my tongue in and out of her cunt like a cock. She was breathing harder and faster and I knew I was making her happy.

"That's it baby, suck your Mommy's cunt, make your Mommy cum all over you," she said between deep breaths. I could feel her explosion building inside her and I sucked and licked to please her. I glanced over at the dressing room mirror and saw my face buried in my Mommy's cunt. She caught my look, smiled at me with lust and love in her eyes, and then came in wave after wave. Shaking a little, she lifted up my head and held my face in her hands. "My good little boy," she smiled at me again.

"Now put everything back in your briefcase, you need to get back to work and I have things to do," she patted me on the head.

"When will I see you again Mommy?" I asked. She stood up and I took in her statuesque beauty and strength. I was in awe and had to take a deep breath.

"Mommy knows best," she said, reaching over to touch my still hard cock. "And don't touch that until I tell you too. I think I'll want to go shopping again very soon."

And with that, Mommy turned on her high heels and left the dressing room.

I resisted the urge to touch my raging hard on. Mommy would tell me when I could touch my cock again. Instead, I took a few minutes to catch my breath. Then I collected my things, folded the new clothes and put them on the bench and put my suit on. I was about to leave the dressing room when I got another blackberry message. "You are a good little boy. Mommy will want to see you again soon. Mommy will know when the time is right. In the meantime, stop at the men's counter on your way out. Love, Mommy."

I grabbed my briefcase and left the dressing room.

Bill was there holding up a bag. "Your friend left this for you," he handed it to me.

Inside was the outfit Mommy had been wearing. Laying gently on top was a note in her strong hand. "Baby, next week is Mother's Day. You know what to do. Your loving Mommy."

I reached for my wallet and handed Bill the bag, "Can you ring all of this up?"

"Certainly," he smiled with his white salesman's teeth. "Would you like it gift wrapped?"

I felt a surge of arousal deep in my balls. But I also flushed red again because I knew how I must answer, and that I must say it out loud.

"Of course, Bill," I said, "please gift wrap it. It's a Mother's Day gift for my Mommy."

Report Story

byhersubm© 0 comments/ 29843 views/ 6 favorites

Share the love

Tags For This Story

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait
Favorite Author Favorite Story

heartQueenLibris, btgmon and 4 other people favorited this story! 

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel