Ignorance is Bliss Ch. 02

Story Info
Older man begins education of younger woman.
1k words
3.99
36.3k
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter II - Sylvia's Thursday

At precisely 4:30, I locked the door to the house and went to my car. Sylvia was standing next to it nervously clutching a small overnight case. She was dressed in her usual costume, a too-large jacket over a bulky sweater and baggy jeans.

"Good afternoon," I said, "so, do I need to check in the suitcase?"

Sylvia shook her head. I took the case from her and put it with mine in the back seat.

"Good, now I want you to strip off all your clothes and run down the street yelling 'Fuck me!"

Sylvia's eyes got really big. Tears began began to pour down her face. Her hand slowly crept up to her jacket and began to undo it.

I looked up at the sky and slowly said, "Let's see, what was that first rule?" as I tapped my index finger against my chin, "something about a word?"

I heard a soft voice tentatively say, "Stop!?"

"Good idea. That would be a very stupid thing to do, wouldn't it. Running down your own street naked. And yelling? Might wake up a neighbour! Stupid. Ok, let's go and have a good time instead." I opened the passenger door and ushered her in.

Sylvia stood staring at me as she buttoned up her jacket.

Softly I explained, "Do you understand the first rule now?"

Slowly, she nodded.

"Then, let's go."

She sat as far away from me as the door would allow, arms crossed tightly over her chest. She was rigid and no air conditioner could have been so cold. The only sounds were those of the car. I let her sit and stew.

Two hours into the four hour drive I made my first comment. "I am not going to rape you you know. In fact, I am not even going to touch you unless you ask me to."

Fifteen minutes later her answer came, "Thank you."

I could see the thaw setting in. She move a little closer to the centre of the seat and put her head back against the head rest.

Ten minutes later I continued, "But I need you to trust me. I am not going to hurt you but I may embarrass you a little."

Five minutes later, "Why should I trust you?"

"Two reasons. First, because you need to relax and enjoy the weekend. I don't have a month or more to build up your trust in me. Second, you always have the Stop command."

Several minutes pass in silence. Finally she took a big breath and let it out slowly. "Ok."

I could see her now relaxing into her seat. She stretched out her legs and crossed them at her ankles, then she put her hands in her lap and played with the pull on the zipper of her jacket.

We sat in a more comfortable silence for a long time. Suddenly she burst out with, "Do you think something is wrong with me?"

I laughed gently, "No, I don't. I think you are ignorant - just meaning that you lack information and therefor cannot make a good decision, not that you are stupid."

"Hmm. So what are you going to do?"

I looked over and smiled at her. "Give you the information I think you need."

We were entering the city by this time. I concentrated on getting us safely through the maze of interchanges and traffic. As we came up to the hotel I had reservations at, I told her the next part.

"I have a suite booked at the Grand Hotel. It is booked in the name of Mr. and Mrs. G_ just to make things simpler. No problems with rings, credit cards, or questions. I would really appreciate it if you could take my arm as we walk to the desk and play the part of my wife."

Sylvia was great. She took my arm and we went in to the lobby and I registered us. We got two room keys and took the elevator to the 25th floor. The busboy had our luggage ready and opened the room for us. I gave him a tip and sent him on his way.

The room was beautiful. It had windows all along one wall that looked south over the city lights. There was a couch, table, chair, desk, small kitchenette and large TV in the main room. Beyond it was a bedroom with a large king size bed, two night tables and another TV. It too had windows along one wall - the west wall. You could lie on the bed and see out over the city. There were no other buildings nearby that were nearly as tall.

Between the main room and the bedroom was a large bathroom, and across from it a small room with a whirlpool tub and shower. There were doors to the bedroom and back to the main room.

Sylvia had tightened up again. Her arms were tightly crossed over her chest and her lips were pursed as it came to her that there was only one bed.

"You get the bedroom," I explained, "I will make do with the couch."

She looked sharply at me, "I didn't... we can't..."

"It's Ok," I said, "it is part of the plan." I grinned at her. "Trust?"

She sighed, and lowered her arms.

"Let's use the facilities and then go and have some supper. There is a good restaurant across the street."

Twenty minutes later, we were sitting across from each other in a small Greek Restaurant. I ordered wine and shared it equally. I kept the topics of conversation as mild as possible. The weather, her childhood, her favourites, her work, her college courses. By the end of the meal I could see what Ray liked in her. She laughed easily, had a smart witty sense of humour and her smile could light up a room.

We walked back to the room with Sylvia's hand on my arm.

"Now listen carefully. It has been a long emotional day. You are to do whatever it is you do to get ready for bed and then go to sleep. I have a very busy day planned for you tomorrow. You have an appointment at 9:00 am."

"An appointment?"

"Good night!"