My Horny Niece

Story Info
This shy girl was sooo hungry for tongue and cock.
3.1k words
4.32
196.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purdie2
purdie2
22 Followers

I live in Ottawa, Ontario and my wife's sister lives in Oshawa, Ontario about four hours away from me. For the past eleven years, we have been visiting each other quite regularly, and when they came to visit us, they always brought their daughter, Jackie with them.

I have know Jackie since she was about seven years old and we both considered each other to be the "favorite uncle" and "favorite niece". Jackie always snuggled up to me when she was a child and would hold my hand as we watched TV.

Jackie is now 18 and is absolutely beautiful, very nice body and quite aware of it. She came here by bus on the weekend without her mum and dad and I picked her up at the bus station. She was wearing a pair of white shorts and a red tube top that accentuated her pretty tits. When she greeted me with a kiss (on the lips, not cheek), I could feel her tits pushing into me and I held her embrace a little longer than I would with anyone else.

I have to back up a bit in my para-sexual timeline with Jackie. Last year, we went to Oshawa to visit, which was a highlight of the summer for me. She hadn't taken a summer job because she had had an operation on her elbow which incapacitated her quite a bit. But, it didn't hold her back from helping out whenever she could around the house.

Jackie's parents have an in-ground pool that is quite large and very private. They have a neighbour on one side only. The other side has a large, high retaining wall that separates their property from a public walking path. On the neighbour-side of the property is a tall fence with alternating six-inch wide boards that really give a great deal of privacy from the property next door. In the summertime, though, the neighbours spend three months at the lake-cottage property about three hours away. My wife's sister's husband (Richard) looks after their house and property for them for the summer.

Well, I told you all that to put the scenario in place about what happened when she was a 17-year-old. On Saturday morning, my wife and her sister decided to go away for the day, visiting to small tourist towns about an hour away. I didn't want to go because it was too hot, and I wasn't interested in looking at all that crap anyway. I said I was going to stay back and mow the lawn for their neighbor and maybe just relax. Besides, I needed some physio exercise on a sore shoulder. Jackie said she was going to stay with me, then spend the afternoon with her friend.

I mowed the lawn, came back in and took a shower to get ready to read by the pool. When I came to the bedroom which overlooked the pool area, I saw Jackie lying on a lounger by the pool in a two-piece bathing suit. Fuck, she looked good! I stood by the window gawking at her and rubbing my dick. To my disbelief, Jackie has put her hand inside her bathing suit top and was playing with her nipplies. Did that ever look good! I watched her for a while, then decided to put on my bathing suit and join her at the pool.

"Well, Uncle Les, it's about time you got here. I've been wondering if you were going to stay inside all day." she said.

"I've been in the shower." was all I said.

I pulled up a lounger and moved it to about six feet away from her.

"Move over closer, Uncle Les. I'm not going to bite you. Unless you want me to" she said with a devilish grin on her face.

I moved over so that my lounger was about 18 inches away from hers. She layed on her back and was flexing her knees back and forth. All I could think of was how that was putting some action on her pussy. As I laid on my side, I had a fantastic view of her tits and noticed that her nipples where semi-hard and protruding through the thin material of her top. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

Jackie reached over and put her hand on my arm and began stroking it up and down, finally taking my hand in hers just as she always did as a kid. I really enjoyed it because it made me feel special. After about ten minutes, she turned on her side facing me so that her cleavage showed just how ample her tits were. I just loved the view, but I knew I couldn't do anything beyond looking.

"I can't believe how much you've grown up, Jackie. You are unbelievably beautiful. It makes me wish I were young again, but then I'd probably have too much competition with other guys." I said.

"Uncle Les, if you were my age, there would be no competition at all. I love you so much that you could have every bit of me to yourself. By the way, do you like my new bathing suit? Sometimes I think it's too old fashioned. I'd rather have a bikini, but Mum says I have too much body to put into a biking. Actually, I think she thinks my boobs are too big for a bikini. What do you think?"

Being politically correct, I said, "That's between you and your mum, Jackie. Quite frankly, I think you're perfect."

"Think so? I think my tits--I like to say tits instead of boobs because it sounds dirty--are my best feature. Want to see them?" she said.

Before I could answer her, she undid the clasp in the centre of her top and spread her hands so I could see them. I couldn't believe what I was seeing from a 17-year-old. As the Seinfeld episode described breasts, "They're spectacular"

"Want to touch them" she asked.

Well, fuck yes, I wanted to touch them, but I had visions of the motorcycle rider who was to become my prison roommate and though to myself, "I've got to get out of this.

"Jackie, I think you are absolutely stunning, but you are under age, and you know what could happen to me if anyone caught us, right? I want to touch them; and as a matter of fact, I want all of you, but we can't do this. Let's cool it." I said

"OK, if that's what you want. I understand and I wouldn't want you to get in trouble. I love you, Uncle Les and would do anything for you. Do you mind if I sunbathe nude?"

"Jackie, I love every bit of you and your body, but I think it would be better if you stayed dressed. I'm so afraid of what might happen."

"How about if I stay topless but keep my top nearby in case someone comes nearby.? That's a pretty good compromise,isn't it?

She settled back onto her lounge and I turned over on my back, although I was close enough to see her beautiful tits and legs. After almost an hour, she said, "I'd better cover my tits or else I'm going to fry them." Well, I thought she was going to put her top on, but all she did was place her left arm across her and covered her right breast with her forearm while her hand covered her left tit. Her cleavage was still exciting, though.

I closed my eyes and thought about having a nap for a bit. When I heard a low moan (like mmmmmm), I looked over at her. She had her eyes closed and was playing with her left nipple by squeezing it between her index and middle fingers. I didn't move. I just layed still and watched the show. Occasionally, her hips would raise a bit off the lounger, and I knew for sure that she was getting herself pretty horny. I was hoping that she would use her left hand to slide it down the bottom of her bathing suit to finger herself, but that didn't happen.

She suddenly opened her eyes and turned her head quickly toward me and said, "Sorry, Uncle Les, but I love doing that. It feels so good. I'd let you do it to me, but you already made your point about my age. Maybe next year, huh? I'll be 18 and legal then."

All I could say was "Jackie, I'm not that lucky." when I heard a car door close. "Put your top on Honey. Someone's here." She put it on quickly, and I slid my chair over by another foot or so so I wouldn't have appeared to have had any access to her. She came to my rescue and got up and slid into the pool.

My wife and her sister came through the paito door and said,"You look comfortable. Maybe I'll join you in a few minutes.

"Hi Aunt Marion. Did you have a good time? You're home a lot earlier than I thought you might be. I've been in the pool for the last three hours, but I can't get Uncle Les in. Maybe you can."

What a great girl to cover for me by saying that she was in the pool for three hours. That would have meant that I didn't get close to her--and I didn't, darn it all.

Nothing much happened that weekend except for a few rub-ups against me whenever she could.

At suppertime, we were sitting at the table with Jackie beside me on one end, my wife on the other side of the table beside her and her sister and brother-in-law on the other side and other end of the table.

"Les and Marion, Dick and I have something important to ask you; and if you decide to say "no" we will understand. Jackie has decided to go to Carleton University next year and thought she would go up next weekend and take a look around. If she goes by bus, could you pick her up and let her stay with you?"

Simultaneously, Marion and I both blurted out, "Of course, she can."

"We wanted her to wait a little while, but it's already July and she will have to find a place to stay or try to get a room in the dorm. Her 18th birthday is on Thursday and she could drive up in her own car, but I think it's too far for her to drive alone. I have a week-end shift at the hospital and Dick is one of the organizers of a charity golf tournament and has to be here."

I was just thinking about having her near me for a whole weekend, but all I could think of was her having her own car at age 18. Apparently, it was Dick's grandfather who bought it for her last year.

Well, here we are now one week after her visit to our house and I'm ecstatic about her visit. We had a fantastic time. We had lots of time alone, since my wife had six-hour shifts at work on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

We were in the middle of a heat wave here in Ottawa and we were so thankful for acentral air conditioning. We spent quite a bit of time in the house in the morning and went to Carleton one afternoon (Friday) and the next morning just sat around talking. On Friday morning, Jackie came downstairs to where I was reading the morning paper, wearing a red bikini. She look unbelievable, just unbelievable. I know my cock grew right away.

She leaned over me with her hands on my knees and her tits almost in my face. "Know what these are, Uncle Les? They're 18-year-old tits now. Last week they were 17 years old and you wouldn't even touch them. They're yours now."

OK, this time I couldn't hold back. I stretched up enough to kiss her. Our tongues played with each other as I stood up to feel her beautiful tits pressing into me. I put my arms around her and pulled her in tight, then I slid them down so that I could cup her ass with both hands. She spread her legs a bit and snuggled her pussy into my cock.

"Want to fuck me, Uncle Les? I'd love to feel your dick deep inside my pussy. For years, I wanted you to fuck me because I was getting tired of my boyfriends who would stick their dick in me, cum, then want to run away. Now, I want you."

"Yes, Jackie, I want to make love to you, but I don't have any protection. You know what I'd like to do? I'd like to eat you out."

"Oh fuck, yes. I'd love that. My boyfriends wouldn't do it because they said it was disgusting even though I'd blow them."

"Have you had oral sex before, Jackie?" I asked.

"Only once. I let my basketball coach go down on me once. I just loved it but couldn't get anyone else to do it."

Jackie pulled back a bit from me and took off her top to once again reveal magnificent tits. This time, I had no hesitation. I leaned into them and sucked her nipples over and over again.

"Oh fuck, Unlce Les. Suck them. Suck my tits. Bit my nipples. Oh fuck, yes. Like that. MMM I love it."

I stopped sucking her (mostly to give my mouth a rest) and she stepped back another step and took off her bottom part. He pussy had an airstrip landing leading down to it, but everything else was nicely shaved.

"Like this, Uncle Les?" she asked as she took two fingers and spread her pussy lips to reveal nice pink meat. I didn't answer her. I just dropped to my knees and placed my tongue on her pussy while I took one hand around to her ass. I licked her as much as I could and played with her ass, occasionally putting one finger in her slit.

"Let's trade places, Unlce Les." She moved me to the side while she sat down on the couch with her ass on the edge. Again, she spread her pussy lips.

"Here it is, Uncle Les. It's all for you. Eat me. I want to feel your tongue in me. I want you to fuck me with your tongue."

Well, who could resist an invitation like that??? I dropped to me knees and began licking and sucking, encouraged by her vulgar talk. "Suck my pussy. Lick my clit. I want to feel your tongue sliding in and out. Fuck me, Honey. Fuck me with your face if you're not going to fuck me with your cock."

As I ate her, I took one finger and put it in her ass and simulated fucking her with it. She was getting wild now. "That feels so fucking good. Finger-fuck me, Uncle Les. Fuck me. Suck my cunt. Fuck me pussy with your mouth. Make me cum, Baby. I want to cum in your face. Fuck me. Suck me."

Well, I didn't know who was going to cum first, me or her, but it was her. She grabbed my head and pulled it into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my shoulders and pulled me in even further.

"I'm going to cum, Uncle Les. Suck me harder. Suck me harder. Here I cum. It's going to be messy." and she let go but her body wouldn't stop convulsing as her liquid flew into my face. Her convulsions were timed with her "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." over and over and over again.

She unwrapped her legs from around me and sat up a bit. I pulled my face out of her pussy. She asked me, "Did you cum, too?" I told her I hadn't and she instructed me to stand up in front of her so she could suck me. She sucked really hard, but I was enjoying it so much, I just forced myself to hold off cumming.

"Uncle Les, would you jerk off in front of me? I've always wanted to see a guy do that. Jerk off until you cum."

I stroked my cock in front of her face while she reached in and played with my balls. "Cum for me Uncle Les. Cum in my face and I'll suck your cum. Actually, I love the taste of cum."

It didn't take me long to jerk off and cum. I was so pent up with cum that I let it fly, but most of it went into her hair. She reached in and took over my cock, rubbing it all over her face, then into her mouth.

"Oh Jackie," I said, "You're a fantastic cock-sucker. Suck my cock, Honey. Take it all. Let me fuck your mouth with it." I held her head while I simulated fucking her face, but I couldn't get hard enough again to go a second round.

Well, it was just my luck that I didn't win the lotto that week, and it was just my luck (bad luck, that is), that my wife traded her Saturday and Sundy shifts with a co-worker so "she could spend time with her niece." What fucking bad luck.

We didn't get to do anything else that weekend except for the occasional free feel. On Saturday night, we went to dinner-and-a-movie. Jackie sat beside in the booth at the restaurant and kept her hand on my thigh with an occasional trip to my cock as we ate. At the theatre, she strategically placed herself so that the arrangement was Marion, her, then me. She had me far enough away from Marion so that she could play with my cock every now and then. At one point in the movie,

Marion got up to go to the bathroom and Jackie whispered to me, "I want to ride your cock. Do you think anyone would notice?" Of course, I knew she was just kidding, so I said, "Well, I want to fuck your titties, right now."

"Fuck, I'd love that. Just think, I could lick the end of your dick every time it rode up to my face. Yum-yum. We'll have to try that sometime.'

On Sunday morning before Jackie got up, Marion and I were having a coffee together when she shocked the life out of me.

"We've got that large room downstairs, complete with livingroom and bedroom and bathroom. Would you have any objections if I asked Jackie if she wanted to stay with us next year while she's at Carleton? If you absolutely don't want to, it's fine with me."

Well, readers, do you know what my answer was? Yeah, I thought you'd know. I just can't wait for classes to start. Man, I'd even pay her tuition if I had to. Maybe I'll let you know how this works out.

Bye. Leslie

purdie2
purdie2
22 Followers