She's Special Ch. 05

Story Info
Katherine and Clint finally come together.
2.4k words
4.61
24.6k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 04/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that his hands shook slightly was not lost on Clint. Just the thought of what was about to happen with Katherine had him on edge. Finally, he was going to have her. Feel her sexy curvy body against his sans clothing. Feel her lips on his body and taste her.

Neither of them spoke on the way to his place. He didn't trust himself that much. If he so much as looked at her right now, he'd pull over to the side of the road and take her where ever they were.

It took him less than fifteen minutes to make it to his townhouse and as he opened the garage door, he covered her hand with his. Once he knew he could speak without beating his chest like a caveman, he asked, "Are you sure?"

He begged silently,be sure...be sure.

She did the one thing he never expected. She removed her seatbelt and scooted as close to him as possible. Her tongue traced the shell of his ear and she huskily whispered, "I need you, Clint."

Saying he was hard didn't fully explain the situation. He could feel his cock oozing pre-cum and groaned as he thought of her little pink tongue licking it off. He kissed her hard and pushed her towards her door, "Out of the truck, woman."

Her husky laugh was his undoing. Clint stalked to her side of the truck and before she could get out, he had picked her up. He tossed her over his shoulder and carried her into the house. Walking up the steps running his hand up the back of her thigh, he told her, "You are mine."

She laughed, "I knew you were a caveman at heart."

His hand met bare ass under her dress and he faltered, "No panties?"

"Put me down, Clint."

He growled, "I will once I get your sexy ass to my bed. If I'd have known you had nothing on under this dress, dinner would have been more interesting."

As his finger slid in between her thighs, he felt her wet and swollen pussy.Hot molten pussy, the best kind in the world,he thought to himself. She tried to open her thighs, but his arm had her thighs caged, "Please, Clint..." He reached his bed and tossed her down on her back. She laughed, "You have issues..."

Clint stood up and unbuttoned his slacks, "You're right I have a pretty big issue, baby."

He watched her face as he stroked his cock, spreading his pre-cum over it. He moaned when she licked her lips. She blushed a little when she asked, "Can I taste you?"

"Fuck yes," he growled.

Clint unbuttoned his shirt and ripped it off as she kneeled on the floor in front of him. When she hesitated he arched an eyebrow at her. She admitted, "I might not be good at this. It's been a while..."

The thought of her sucking another man's cock enraged him, "Taste me. Trust me, baby, anything you do will be all good."

Her small hands were cool against his throbbing cock. Seeing her fingers wrap around it and feel her squeeze him with just the right amount of pressure damn near made him cum on the spot. Clint liked taking control in the bedroom, so he pulled her hands away and told her, "Open your mouth, Katherine."

Katherine's eyes had that glazed look as she did what he said. Clint stepped forward and gripped his cock, running the head around her lips. Seeing his pre-cum coat her lips drove him insane. He stepped back a little, just out of her reach and smiled when she whimpered. He told her, "Take the dress off."

She moaned as she licked her lips, "You taste good."

"If you want to taste more, take the damn dress off."

He knew he was being harsh, but he couldn't help it. The need to see her naked was killing him. He felt those primitive instincts kick in even more when she removed her dress and stood there in nothing but a white lacy bra and her heels. Her pussy was completely bare and he could see her juices glistening on her lips and thighs. Clint stepped to her and covered her mouth with his. He kissed her so hard and deep that he was afraid he'd bruise her mouth.

Hearing her moan and feeling her arms wrap around his neck told him that she loved it and he didn't back off one bit. The bed was a couple of steps behind her and he toppled them over on it. The smile that broke across her face slowed him down, "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

Katherine cupped his face in her hands, "You already have me practically naked and in your bed, Clint. There is no need to sugar coat it."

She tried to be brazen and bold, wanting to somehow be more for him. She didn't want thoughts of her sex life with her ex intruding, but all of those old doubts and insecurities still bubbled up to the surface. Clint telling her she was beautiful was heart-warming, but at the moment, she just needed him to take over.

She almost cried out as he pulled her bra down under her breast and his mouth engulfed her nipple. Her hands gripped his head and held him to her breast, arching her back into him. The things he did with his tongue and teeth drove her mad. He kept nipping and flicking her nipple back and forth. Then he sucked on her so hard and strong she felt the pull in between her thighs.

Katherine gasped, "Oh my God, Clint."

He chuckled and asked, "Like that, baby?" All she could do was moan and arch into him as he tormented her other nipple in the same fashion. It felt like hours later, which it was probably less than a minute, when he said, "Bet you'll love this..."

Katherine's climax erupted through her body as he thrust two fingers hard and deep inside her body. She thought she heard him growl right before his mouth covered her clit. He suckled her through a climax so strong that she thought she even screamed. Shivers and spasms rocked through her as it finally subsided and she tried to pull his head away from her too sensitive clit.

She felt and heard him moan as he took one final lick from her dripping hole to the top of her slit. Suddenly he was over top of her, kissing her, and sharing her taste with her. The thought actually embarrassed her, but quickly passed as she felt his arms grip her thighs, spreading her wide.

Clint rubbed his cock up and down her slit, bathing it in her juices. Katherine writhed underneath him, trying to get him to enter her body.

He smiled down at her, "Like that?"

Katherine hissed, "Yes. Please, Clint..."

Clint had a gleam in his eyes that Katherine had never seen before, "What do you need, Katherine?" She felt the head of his cock stretching her open, slowly beginning to slide in. He growled, "Tell me."

She shook her head and tried to arch her hips up, but he only pulled out. He teased her with just barely entering her body until Katherine admitted, "You, Clint...I need you."

Katherine could have sworn that he moaned, "Mine."

He stretched her as he entered her body, slowly sliding half his length inside of her. She felt the delicious stretch and slight burn of that first invasion and was panting for breath. Through half closed eyes, she watched him watch as his cock entered her. His body tight with the tension and strain of entering her so slow, only to back out and do it all over again.

She was so close again to her climax that she could feel the tremors start in the pit of her stomach. Katherine begged, "More...please." He allowed another inch to enter her and pulled out. She reached up and gripped his hips, trying to pull him into her.

Clint asked, "More, baby?"

Katherine bit her lip and moaned as he slid even deeper at that maddening slow pace. She admitted, "I'm so close..."

He growled, "I'm going to cum deep inside your pretty pussy."

"Yes...harder...please..."

She was babbling, begging him to do it. Then he slammed all the way inside of her and she gasped. Harder and harder he pounded into her, then it hit. Her body tensed as wave after wave rushed through her. Clint held deep inside her body and she felt him shoot deep inside of her.

As he let go of her legs, his mouth covered hers again and he nipped and kissed her lips. Finally, he buried his face in her neck.

They both fought to get their breath back. As Clint withdrew from her body, Katherine had a sense of loss come over her. She wished he could have stayed there forever.

He stretched out on his back beside her and pulled her close, "Damn. What do you say after that?"

Katherine kissed his chest and snuggled against him, "Damn about covers it."

He laughed and kissed her head, "You're absolutely right."

**

Two months later...

Clint was pissed.

He just left a meeting with Katherine's uncle and signed all of the paperwork to become the primary owner of the company, keeping her uncle on as a silent partner. He should have been elated, happy. But that wasn't the case.

He just found out from her uncle of all people, that Katherine had leased an office space and planned to move her interior decorating business into it at the end of the week. It floored him that she kept this from him. Shouldn't he have a say in something like this?

They'd been damn near living with each other for the past couple of months. Hell, he couldn't even remember what the inside of his townhouse looked like. At night, they took turns on who tucked Sean in and read to him.

Jake had finally signed all of the paperwork and was completely out of their lives and Clint stood there beside Katherine through every single step. So why in the hell didn't she tell him that she didn't want to share an office anymore?

He pulled into the parking lot and slammed the door on his truck as he got out. Storming into what used to be their office, he barked, "Everyone out!"

Katherine was on the phone with someone and he could see the confusion cross her face as she told whoever it was, "I'm sorry, but I have an emergency that just came up. May I call you back?"

The guys grumbled as they filed out of the office behind him. Clint asked, "Why in the hell didn't you tell me?"

Katherine stood up and crossed her arms over her chest, "What are you talking about?"

He growled, "A new office?"

Her mouth fell open in shock, and she stuttered, "I...I..."

"Spit it out!"

Clint backed away from her as she tried to touch his arm. She all but whispered, "I didn't know how to tell you."

"Why?"

Katherine told him, "I just felt that I needed a space of my own, Clint, something that was mine, not yours or my uncle's."

Clint knew he was being irrational, but her not talking to him about something that changed a part of them got to him. He demanded, "Tell me. Does the thought of it being my building bother you that much?"

She turned away from him and grabbed her purse, "I think I'll call it a day. When you calm down and want to talk, let me know."

"We'll talk about it right now."

"All of your crew is outside that door right now. Do you really want to have this conversation now?"

Clint lowered his voice, "Now or never, Katherine."

The hurt that crossed her face at his words made him want to take them back, but he didn't. He all but glared at her waiting to see what she had to say for herself.

Katherine slammed her purse down on the table and told him, "Does it bother me that it's your building? Yes, you know why? Because it isn't mine! I don't want to depend on you for a place to run my business! Lord knows that as soon as you decide that you are ready to move on and find someone new, it will be bad enough! I don't want to lose that, too!"

"Find someone new? I haven't even looked at another woman since I met you!"

She asked, "How long until you do, Clint? Can you honestly tell me that you are in this for the long haul? We both know you aren't. You told me that point blank."

Clint was lost, "What are you talking about?"

"You told me you didn't do forever, Clint. I knew that, but I was stupid enough to think that just having what little bit of time you allowed would be enough."

He clenched his jaw and wanted to tell her that he'd changed his mind. He wanted forever with her now. He wanted to be with her and Sean, but her not talking to him about leaving the company hurt. It was like a slap in the face.

Clint told her, "Don't do this, Katherine."

"Do what, Clint? Give you the perfect excuse to walk away? Apparently it's too late for that." He saw the tears pooling in her eyes and his stomach clenched, "The sad part of all this is that I fell in love with someone else that will never love me back."

**

Katherine barely made it outside the door before she realized she didn't even have her car at the office. She rode in with Clint, like she had every day for the past two months. She wiped the back of her hands across her eyes and looked up to see her uncle standing there.

Without saying a word, he led her to his car and took her home. When he dropped her off he asked if she was going to be alright. Katherine didn't answer. She got out of the car and walked into her house. She made a couple of phone calls arranging for her aunt to watch Sean for a few days. Of course she agreed, so Katherine packed a suitcase and a bag for Sean. After she explained to Sean she was going out of town for business for a couple of days, she dropped him off.

She went two towns away and rented a hotel room. Once she was checked in, she did the one thing she swore she'd never do again. She cried her heart out over a man that she knew would hurt her.

To be continued...