O.P.P.

Story Info
Sydd has a chat with a partner's wife.
2.1k words
3.84
22.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
83 Followers

This opening scene is a flashback....a New Year's Eve bash in Sydd's condo, after some very delicate 'housecleaning' at the firm—let's just say that Sydd had initiated some 'tidying up' that resulted in a 'clean sweep'....[see Sydd-'The Board Room']....

***

The condo is filled with revelers....the door chimes once again....Sydd opens it...Avia flanks; R and Jr are to their rears—actually not bad places to be, given who they are....

Schuyler—he of Clewles, Oles, Cunter, and Koch—Sydd often mused what they would be called on the street if her name preceded all theirs—'Black C.O.C.K.—(bad joke, huh?)—in any case, Schuyler had arrived with his former trophy-wife, whom Sydd had only, and purposely, met in passing....she had aged well over the years—in spite of what Sydd might have supposed were Schuy's antics—or maybe because of them—but quite well, indeed....

An olive-complected, redhead, statuesque—stunning even, Sydd would share....legs for days—roughly Sydd's height—and ass that some secretive African ancestor must have bequeathed to her—and a rack that only Schuy's money could have bought.... Great smile, too....

Sydd mused.... 'How could I have let all that pass me by all this time....'

'Welcome Schuy....Dianna, soooo happy you could come....'

Dianna coos: 'Wouldn't have missed this for the world.... Heard so much about this affair, as one hears about it, that is'....she chuckled, as she shed her floor-length ermine to reveal gold nipple-rings, a gold, chain-link belt, and a pussy-ring that appeared to be a small bell.... All this was mounted in gold, four-inch stilettos, whose gold chain motif wound their way up her calves....

'Indeed,' Sydd replied, licking her own richly lacquered red lips.... 'We'll see to it that you not miss another....'

'I'm certain you will,' Dianna replied in a close, husky whisper as she slid her arm through Sydd's in a signal that she'd like the personal tour.... over the shoulder to her husband... 'You may watch, if you wish, Schuy...' ....as she and Sydd gently tinkled down a long crowded hall.... ***

Cut to a windy day along River Drive....Sydd has volunteered—yet again—to watch Roscoe....Roscoe is legend unto himself [see 'Big Dog']...a full sized poodle—the kind actually used for the hunt—unshorn and nappy-headed just like Sydd...jet black, and taller than she when he rears on his hind legs in an attempt to 'kiss' her....she suffers this not only because of her deep and abiding friendship with 'R'—Roscoe's master—but because she has actually come to love Roscoe as well—'one of the only truly dependable males I know....'

All that said, there are the two of them along the Drive....Roscoe prancing, anticipating being unleashed....and Sydd bundled in a heavy black faux Persian beret and ankle-length matching coat and flat black leather knee boots over turquoise leggings and top and bulky black turtleneck sweater....early spring is nothing to be hazarded in this part of the country.... She unclips Roscoe's lead and lets him precede a few paces ahead unhindered....At the tenth pace of his canter—just to test—she places a curled index-finger and thumb into her mouth, pushes her tongue to the top of her palate and blows—'SKEEEE-WER-REEET!' Roscoe freezes in his tracks at the whistle, turns and faces Sydd and ambles back to her and sits at her feet.... 'My, my my...' she coos... 'Aren't you a good one, Mister....Aren't you a good one?'....Roscoe's nub of a tail pounds the path....Sydd digs into her pocket for a treat...he stands on his haunches to accept it...

'Alright....Off you go....' And the big black dog bounds off....

About a hundred to a hundred and fifty yards ahead, Roscoe comes to a dead stop and assumes the 'position'...Sydd has witnessed this before and knows that if she doesn't act quickly something or someone is about to get a new asshole torn, and that she winces, could mean a law suit.... The 'position' is similar to what a pointer does before launching into action—typical dog stalking action....

Sydd whistles once more—this time shorter and sharper—Roscoe freezes in his stance...does not return to his mistress....he simply stands his ground....

'What the hell...' Sydd mutters as she clips the lead to Roscoe's collar and follows the line of his stare....a few yards in a leaf-littered space surrounded by thorn bushes—a fairly secluded spot—she catches sight of them....there are four of them—a woman and three men....

Sydd watches for several minutes trying to size up the situation...her thumb on the nub of Roscoe's lead in case they need to take action...the other hand in her coat-pocket flipping open her cell to call for back-up.... The woman is on her knees and the three men are in a semi-circle facing her....Sydd, circles left, quietly, to get a better vantage....the men are young—college age—kids!—literally....black....

The woman, Sydd now sees is copper-headed, olive-skinned, and even quite attractive with her mouth filled—and for some reason, vaguely familiar....

It's clear that she's in charge....the youngsters all have their cocks out...hard and at the ready....she has one in each hand—stroking—and she is gagging herself on the third....

Every so often she rotates, taking in another...and as fresh dick comes to her she exercises control, before she swallows it, and after....

'Bring Mami that pretty black cock, Babi....' She croons...sticking her tongue out almost, but not quite far enough, to caress the head.... the young man staggers forward to be ensnared by her hot mouth....moans frantically as she tosses him with lips and tongue....lets go completely when she forces him too....all the while tugging on the other two in that vise, keeping them hard for their milking....

The scene only lasts a matter of minutes—long enough for Sydd's snake to slither the length of her thigh....the redhead flips her hair back as she finishes the last, and licks the cream from her lips, not wanting to waste any.... 'Thanks fellas...' she smiles...stands, reaches into an expensive handbag and hands each a crisp five hundred dollar bill.... 'Maybe I'll to play with those again...Mami loves big, pretty, young, black dicks....'

'Sure Mizzizz C...' the leader of the three says softly.... 'Now, run along...buy yourselves something nice....' the 'C' lady replied, sliding her sunglasses over her nose....

Right then, Sydd knew exactly who she was.... ***

As with any liaison of this sort, the parties exited in opposite directions....Sydd gave 'Mizzizz C' sixty seconds along the sight-line, then she and Roscoe flanked her and moved to intercept....three to five minutes, they matched her stride for stride....

A minute or so of this and 'Mizzizz C' finally looked over her sunglasses, let the carriage and the demeanor of her 'companion' register, and then softly said: 'Sydian...?'

Sydd dropped her shades an inch or so and simply said: 'Dianna....' ***

Roscoe stretched the length of the fireplace at the rear of the coffee house....Sydd sat across from Dianna, the two them warming their hands on bowls of mocha....

'Soooooo...' Sydd began, 'How smart is it for the wife of the 'renowned' Schuyler Clewles to be playin' down and dirty in the dirt—literally?'

'Sydd...Sydd...Sydd....If only you knew....—in fact, I'm surprised that YOU don't!...' Dianna chuckled....

'Hmmmmm....Well maybe you should clue me...' Sydd continued....

'This IS part of married life, Sweeti....a very big part....In fact, the biggest part....possibly, the best part.... If not,' she said eying Sydd, 'Damn near close to it....'

'And please, don't believe for a moment that Schuy doesn't know....the agreement is I get to be as big a slut as he is.... And YOU do know what a slut he is....that, Beautiful One, is in large measure why I married him....the 'post-nuptial,' so-to-speak, is if he's going to fuck around, so am I .... I am, as the youngsters say, 'Other People's Pussy—O.P.P.—and I love it!....just the other day some young dick referred to me as a 'MILF'....too bad I didn't have the chance to test him on it....

She laughs....Sydd can only manage a tight smile....

Dianna again: 'O come on now, Sydd....don't give me that shit....the legendary Sydian Onyx Black.... 'prettiest bitch with the biggest prettiest cock in the tri-state....'' Dianna copping 'tude...trying to go ghetto for emphasis....Now all Sydd can do is laugh....

'You are legend, pretty, little black bitch....'

'Stunning...possibly....' Sydd begins... 'never pretty....not something I think even I could achieve....'

'Ahhh...now false modesty on top of false prudishness....such a waste....especially when you should be on top of me....'

At that Sydd just stared at Dianna blankly....

Dianna leans across the table.... 'You had your chance, Sydian.... I can't, for the life of me, figure out why you didn't take it.... Did you think there wasn't some calculation to my New Year's Eve outfit? Did you think I didn't plan?....'

Sydd simply stared at her....

'Schuy knew what I wanted....he may have even wanted it as much as me....I know he fantasizes about seeing me suck that big, pretty cock...about me playing cowgirl on it and then taking it up my ass—Jeeee-zuz!....just talking about it makes me leak like a faucet—Thank Heaven for winter coats!—you know he wanted to watch....'

More color rose to the olive of Dianna's skin...more flame to her hair as she dropped a hand to her lap...still staring at Sydd....

Sydd shifted uncomfortably...regretting that she hadn't worn a thong to take Roscoe out...her big, fuckin' trouser-snake making a prominent bulge along her thigh and an even more unsightly stain....

She wanted to drop her hand beneath the table too...and milk herself....

She didn't.... she spoke, in stead.... ***

'Hmmmmm....me in your mouth....? Me in one of the most talked about pussies in town...? Me ...up that tight, hot ass....with an audience....?

Dianna's turn to squirm a bit as she brushed her naked clit beneath the table....

'Don't think that the thought hadn't occurred to me....Don't think that I don't know how Schuy would love to watch me do anything—from taking out the trash to banging his nasti, hot-assed bitch of a wife—I know that only too well.... You're married to him—but I work with him—who do you suppose spends the most time with him?—do the math—I know a little bit about the fantasies of one Schuyler Clewles even if he doesn't haven't the rocks to voice them. Then again, I take that back...Schuyler is professionally prudent, if nothing else...he considered if he had voiced them, HE would have gotten 'rocked' and facial bruises would have been difficult to explain....'

Dianna giggled, but continued her own 'rocking'....

'So yeh, I thought about it.... I even considered what a good fuck you'd be—saw how you just over-powered dick with that pretty mouth—thought about what that ass would be like...and all with Schuy watching....'

'And in the analytical fashion that has gained me some repute in this town, I said 'Nah'....'

Dianna's turn for the blank look....

'It's not that I don't find you incredibly attractive...' Sydd began again—seizing Dianna's wrist beneath the table and drawing it to her thigh—'You can tell that....Go ahead...squeeze it...milk it....you've been wanting to....'

Dianna licks her lips....

'But as I said: 'Nah'....Why spoil a perfectly good relationship—I mean between Schuy and myself—your husband and I are partners—I mean that literally—my name is listed as senior vice president for litigation alongside of his on the masthead of the firm that keeps you and I in stilettos and Schuy in wing-tips.... Why would I tamper with that?...'

'Besides, all your planning...your schemes...your 'calculations....we-llll...they just don't sit right with a black person like me...not with black folk in general, bu-uuuut, with a black person like me—you know—someone in between—someone who relishes and defends having control over their own space because that marks the difference between freedom and enslavement—and I'm not being melodramatic here—well, what you and Schuy might want, well that's peripheral—way, way at the margins of my needs....'

'Then finally...' Dianna's grip tightens, just so much around Sydd's cock as she caresses it through the lycra tights—'possession?'—'there's the fact that you are what you are....You are literally 'Other People's Pussy'... 'O.P.P' as you so succinctly put it....and while I admit to finding that somewhat exciting, today it's not exciting enough to give Schuyler and you any greater intimacy with me than you already have....'

On those words Sydd rose from the table, leaned across it, cupped Dianna's chin in her palm and kissed her full and deep for what seemed like several minutes....

She moved towards the coffee house door, wheeled with the long coat open and just Dianna within earshot...giving Dianna a view of her 'handiwork'—hard, thick, and very long.... 'Next time, concentrate on the head, that way, I may be able to give you the prize your looking for....'

Dianna bit her bottom lip and nodded absently....

Sydd looked to the big hunting dog in front of the fireplace: 'Home Roscoe....Home....'

He loped to her side and they were gone...invisible as the wind that took their places when she opened the door....just another crisp day along River Drive...

sydian
sydian
83 Followers