Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 12

Story Info
A nerd shakes up the life of an insanely hot girl.
1k words
4.78
95.1k
46
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 85 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpsuch
rpsuch
1,514 Followers

Wiry. That was the word that came to mind as he padded back naked from the bathroom. There were none of the bulging muscles of the wrestlers. But he wasn't flabby at all. Everything was solid, there just wasn't that much of it.

It wasn't as cute as his ass, but, then again, what was?

He was detumescent. Isn't that a lovely sounding word?

When you read the classics of erotic literature, you read detumescent, rather than limp. I'm not uneducated.

I may have been shallow and lazy, but I do read and I have a fine mind. Vocabulary was never a problem.

Jeff was eighteen, and in what should be his sexual prime. I had little doubt that I could coax him to tumesce. I could induce him to become turgid. I had no doubt about my ability to cause him to engorge.

When I was finished starting with him he would be distended, not to mention that he would be erect, rigid. What a lovely language that provides so many ways to describe male arousal.

I wondered what it said about our attitude toward women that the only word I could come up with to describe my state of arousal was lubricated. Where is our vocabulary?

It was early enough to fit in another round and get him home before anyone became concerned about where he was. I pointed to a painting on the opposite wall. He rolled onto his side, facing away from me, to look at it.

I started kissing between his shoulder blades. I softly ran my hands down the backs of his arms. I kissed all around his back, moving ever lower. I eventually arrived at that adorable ass. I kissed and licked at both cheeks, moving ever closer to the center.

I was implying that I was about to do something I had never done. It didn't seem sanitary and I had never had enough interest in any guy to even consider it. I wasn't considering it now either, but I'll bet he was thinking about it.

I reached around him and found I had achieved my goal. He was ready for round two. I pushed him onto his back, climbed on and impaled myself. I too was ready.

I love this position - female superior. I don't just love the position, I love the sound of it - female superior. It had a dual meaning for me since I had been the superior in every relationship in which I had been involved.

The position also gave me complete control of my pleasure. I could twist and tilt, rock, squeeze and generally achieve friction and pressure anywhere I wanted. I could control the tempo. I control the horizontal. I control the vertical. Wait a minute, that'sThe Outer Limits.

Jeff seemed to be enjoying himself just fine. His moans and grunts would have been indication enough without the urgent thrusting of his hips. Fortunately, I was pretty close myself.

Jeff pressed a hand against my abdomen and I felt the increased pressure. It took me to a whole new level. There was pressure, there was tension, there was electricity. There was … oooh.

That was intense. My toes tingled. The sensations kept hitting me in waves. Finally, as it subsided, I collapsed on him, enervated.

I put my arms around him and squeezed tight. I held on as I slowly caught my breath.

"What the hell was that, and is there ever going to be a time I stop asking you that question?"

"It was in the book. It puts pressure on your bladder which is supposed to make it more intense. I'm not really clear on why, but the book said it does."

"Damn."

"So it works, huh?" he asked.

"Damn. Did you plan this out, too?"

"No. I was just, in the moment. I suddenly remembered and thought I'd see if it worked. I guess it did."

"I guess it did. Wow. Thank you, sir. Did you -"

"Yep. You, oh, it was good."

Yes, it was. We lay there for quite a while. He didn't seem to be suffering under my weight. We couldn't stay indefinitely, though.

"I need to get you home, young man. What would your Father say if I got you home too late? What would he think of me, besmirching the honor of his innocent son?"

"I think he would feel my honor was intact, if not my innocence. My Mother, however …"

"I certainly don't want to get on her bad side."

"Why? She's a sweetheart. Did she say anything to make you afraid of her?"

"No. I really like her. I don't want to get on her bad side because I really like her."

"She likes you too. She said you didn't seem to be the same girl you were back in high school."

"I never met her back in high school."

"Your name may have come up in conversation," Jeff said.

"So how come nobody was hostile? In fact they were downright friendly when I stopped in."

"In our house, you screw up, you understand what you did, you have remorse, you get a clean slate."

"It's that easy? Damn, I want to be in your family."

"Only one way to do that."

What was he talking about?

"Wait just a minute," I stammered.

"I'm teasing you. It's a tad premature for that."

"Amen. Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"This is a funny conversation to be having naked."

"Right. I've got to get you home. It would be nice to just lie here, but we'd better get a move on."

It would have been nice. Had I felt this way before? I didn't recall the emotion. It seems to me I had felt it's done, it was fun, time to run.

Who knows? I was probably being influenced by the newness of it.

I gave Jeff a lingering kiss when I dropped him off. If we had been back at my place I would have tested his eighteen-year-old capacity for recovery.

I slept well that night. I didn't lie awake wondering about where this was going or what I needed to do to get there. I just enjoyed it.

rpsuch
rpsuch
1,514 Followers