My Renaissance Ch. 03

Story Info
Bringing Crystal over to Brian's for the first time.
3.1k words
4.38
36.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: This series is very much reality based. A few names and minor details have been changed. Hope everyone enjoys.]

Chapter 3: Bringing Crystal over to Brian's for the first time.

Since that first time this spring, my special friend Crystal and I usually hook up about once a week. I'd like to see her more, but she's usually got a boyfriend, so that limits our time together.

After listening to that cute girl Jenn with Brian, I needed to get some companionship from the fairer sex. Crystal was back in town and was free and excited that I was bringing her over to see my new place. I picked her up the next evening as her boyfriend was coming over this particular night.

Soon enough, that Thursday evening comes around and we had dinner after leaving work and I brought her back to my new place.

Crystal was suitably impressed with the house and with Brian as well. After the tour and some time visiting with Brian, she said she wanted to take a shower and get cleaned up before bed. She left us downstairs and came back down about forty-five minutes later as we were watching TV. Brian saw her first and whistled, then I saw her.

"Holy shit!" I muttered. I was flush with excitement.

She was all made up, wearing a very sexy black demi bra with white trim and a matching little loose-fitting miniskirt that covered her ass by about two inches. She looked like a very naughty schoolgirl. She knew she was smokin' hot in that outfit.

She strutted her 5' 5" frame out in front of us. She weighed around 145 pounds, give or take a few, so she wasn't skinny, but she was very nicely proportioned with an awesome ass and perky 36B boobs.

"What you guys think of my new outfit?" she asked, walking across the living room and turning like a runway model, giving is a brief flash of her hip to show there was nothing under her skirt and walking back. She was soaking up the complete and undivided attention from both Brian and I. "My new boyfriend got me these," she added, along with a wink and a giggle.

Brian spoke first.

"Damn, Crystal. You are one hot and sexy little schoolgirl. Let me have a closer look." Crystal sashayed over and Brian looked her over more closely.

"Who makes these?" he asked, as an excuse to pull the skirt out from her ass a bit and look at the tag -- and, of course, her ass.

"Jezebel, eh? How, uh, fitting."

I waved her over to me. She came over and I ran my hand up her leg, to under her short skirt. Her legs were freshly shaved and silky smooth. So was her pussy.

"Ooh!" she cooed as my hand touched her between her legs.

Brian spoke up. "Hey, Joe. You need to bring your friends over more often!"

"What? It covers more than a bikini!" Crystal protested.

"It's a helluva lot sexier than any bikini I've ever seen," Brian replied.

I was ready to get some, but needed to take a shower first. "Babe, I'm going to go get in the shower. You two behave yourselves for a few minutes."

"You trust me with her?" Brian asked, jokingly.

"You can look, but you can't touch, mister," Crystal said.

I hopped in the shower and washed up, very eager to get my hands on Crystal's hot little body under that sexy skirt. My cock was already getting hard by the time the shower was over with excited anticipation. I dried off, shaved quickly with my electric shaver and brushed my teeth.

I went back to the bedroom wearing a fresh set of silk boxers, ready to go get Crystal downstairs, but she was already in bed waiting for me.

"Hey Tiger," she purred. "Come here."

She had me hot from earlier in the day as she told me she wasn't wearing any panties under the skirt she had worn to work. I asked her about it at lunch and she told me that she and her boyfriend had sex that morning before he took her to work. His leftovers had leaked out into her panties so she took them off. I tried to play it cool, but I wanted to ravage her right then and there over lunch.

I tried to act nonchalant walking over to the bed, but I probably looked more like a dog going for a bone. She welcomed me in her arms and we kissed and made out like teenagers for a few minutes then she helped me out of my boxers. She sucked my cock until I thought I was going to fire one down her throat. Abruptly, she took her mouth away, smiled at me, then laid back, spreading her legs for me, still wearing that skirt and bra.

I began kissing her while rubbing my cock across her pussy and then plunged in. It was wet, warm and a nice tight fit too. She groaned and the unexpected sudden penetration and smiled. I fucked her for a couple of minutes then I pulled out and slid down her body and began to eat her magnificent bald pussy. I ate that pussy and I loved it.

I ate her for a couple of minutes until she came then sat up and guided my cock inside her once again as she held her legs in the air. I slowly pushed inside and I'm almost positive she came again as soon as I began thrusting and then again a short time later. Seeing her taking my cock in that sexy schoolgirl outfit was just too much.

I grunted as I began squirting my semen into her vagina, moaning in satisfaction when it was over.

Crystal just smiled. "I felt you coming in me. It felt good!"

I smiled proudly and kissed her. "That was pretty hot. I gotta tell you that I love this little schoolgirl getup."

"My boyfriend liked it too. He didn't last long either," she giggled.

I had to laugh at that as well. Crystal cuddled even closer into my side with her arm across my chest. Her head was resting on my shoulder and I held her with my arm around her.

"I'll do better next round."

"I know you will, baby."

We cuddled for a few minutes and I asked her if she wanted to check out the hot tub downstairs.

"Yeah, that sounds good."

We got up and I walked across the hall to the bathroom and got a couple of towels. I returned and handed her one. She took off the lingerie and tied the towel around her body and we walked down holding hands wearing only towels. Brian saluted us with his beer as we walked past him on the couch watching TV.

Crystal turned back to make sure Brian was out of sight before taking off her towel and climbing into the hot tub..

I was right behind her as she dropped her towel next to the tub and tried the water then climbed in. She didn't seem in a big hurry to get in. Maybe she was just giving me a show.

We weren't in the tub for just a few minutes and we started kissing again as it just seemed so natural. I mean, what else are you supposed to do when you're in a Jacuzzi with a pretty girl and you're both naked?

Crystal was a great kisser and I was enjoying playing with her tits. She craved the attention and loved when I offered it freely. Eventually she sat up so her boobies were out of the water to give me better access so I could suck on them too.

I think she liked my cock too, because her hands spent as much time there as elsewhere on my body, including my chest, face and back.

We made out for some time, then Crystal mounted my stiff member and began to slowly ride me. I love an aggressive woman! I looked over her shoulder and saw Brian watching the show while holding his beer from inside the living room. He raised his beer and gave me a thumbs up.

"We have an audience," I told Crystal quietly.

She just purred. "I don't mind if you don't mind."

We just kissed as she slowly bobbed up and down on my cock. There was plenty of heavy breathing as we both enjoyed ourselves and Crystal moaned.

"Do you want me to put on a show for our voyeur friend?" Crystal asked me.

"Sure. How about reverse cowgirl in a few minutes?" I leaned forward and began sucking on her nipple while fingering her asshole as she rode me. I was in heaven and Crystal was becoming much more vocal than she usually is. For the benefit of the audience, I guess.

"Let's do reverse cowgirl," she said in a normal tone of voice while rocking her hips back and forth.

Crystal hopped up, standing in the tub, exposing herself above the water as she turned. She re-mounted me, facing Brian but pretending like she didn't know he was watching. I think she was as turned on as I was at the audience. Her breasts were well out of the water and I was playing with them as she rocked her hips back and forth on my cock.

"Oh, Joe. You make my pussy hot!"

Crystal was getting into this role-playing. And I wasn't complaining one bit!

"Ride that cock, woman!" I told her. I knew she was getting close and could tell she was concentrating on getting off.

A little quieter, I said, "Show off those nice tits of yours while you're riding my cock!"

"Oh I'm coming!" she cried out, crashing down on my cock over and over again as wave after wave of her orgasm surged through her body.

When it was over, she leaned back so we could kiss as she enjoyed fucking me. Her legs were spread wide and if her pussy wasn't under the waterline, it would have been an incredible view for Brian. Even more tantalizing for Brian, I had reached out between her legs and was playing with her clitoris under the water.

We fucked for a good little while, and she almost brought me to orgasm a couple of times but I resisted the temptation.

"Let's really give him a real show," I whispered in Crystal's ear.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Let's finish up on the sofa over there," I said, easing her off me. "I'll turn up the lights too."

"As long as you fuck me from behind. You know that's my favorite," she said in her normal tone of voice.

I laughed. "Yes, I know..."

We got out of the hot tub and Crystal leaned over the end of the sofa while I turned up the lights which were pretty dim. Suddenly there was plenty of light.

"I want to make sure I can see that pussy while I'm fucking it," I said to her from halfway across the room.

I turned back to Crystal and she arched her back like a porn star and shook her ass as an invitation to me. I walked over, my erection bouncing, and found the spot and pushed in, relishing the great feeling of my cock sliding in for the first time.

Crystal just whimpered. I think she might have come right then judging by how ragged her breathing was and how much she squirmed and whimpered.

"Did you just come for me?" I asked her.

"Yes I did and it felt good!"

I kept fucking her, changing things up now and then, playing with her asshole and tits and all the good stuff. Got her off again in less than five minutes. She was super horny and I was close. I pulled her back a bit so I could play with her tits and kiss her neck while still humping her pussy.

The feeling of her ass on my pelvis, her breasts in my hands and her pussy on my cock did the trick. I erupted, grunting as I shot one gushing stream after another inside her. It was a big orgasm as we were both turned on. I pulled out after a bit and cum poured out of Crystal's pussy onto the floor at her feet. She turned and kissed me in a long embrace, then knelt down and cleaned off my cock, licking it clean with her hot mouth.

She came back up and kissed me again. I pushed her down on the couch and returned the favor. I was so fucking hot, knowing that I just dumped a fresh load inside her while Brian was watching, no doubt wishing he was getting some of Crystal's pussy.

I went down between my lover's legs and cleaned up the mixture of her juices and my own and she loved it. She writhed around and was delirious with pleasure once I got her to her first of two back to back orgasms with my tongue and my fingers inside her sloppy-wet coochie. By the time my tongue was getting sore, Crystal was ready to return the favor.

Crystal had me sit on the couch where she had been and proceeded to get between my legs and give me a great blowjob, still completely nude. I looked over and Brian was standing in the doorway giving me big smile and another thumbs up sign.

After ten minutes of wonderful fellatio, I was ready for another round in Crystal's saddle. We traded positions and I put her ankles on my shoulders and fucked her again. We both moaned in approval as I eased my dick into Crystal for the third time tonight.

It felt good and I leaned into it, getting some great penetration. We went on for a good little while then she got on top of me on the couch and rode me for a long time. I was in heaven with her kissing me, playing with her tits and her asshole while she rode me.

Crystal eventually grew fatigued and asked me to get on top or behind. Knowing how much she liked doggy, I told her to assume her favorite position. Her pussy was gaping mess from all the fucking I'd been giving it, but I was absolutely in love with it. I pushed my cock in and began to give her another horsefuckin'.

"Oh Joe," Crystal said in a low voice, between breaths. "Keep going. I'm going to come!"

I did as I was told, holding her by the hips and bashing my cock into her. "Oh Crystal, come for me baby! Come for me now!" I urged her.

"Ayeee" she squealed. I felt her tense up as the orgasm washed across her body from her clitoris.

I kept fucking her even though it was like trying to ride a bucking bronco. "Oh yeah, come on my cock you naughty girl you!"

A few moments later I felt my climax coming again as I continued to abuse that sweet little pussy of hers. I warned her I was about ready to come. It took a little longer than I expected, but it did come. Almost like a roller coaster slowly making its way to the top then once I started on the downhill, it came like a tidal wave. I pulled out and was going to shoot across Crystal's back but she turned quickly and caught the load across her face and chest. She was trying to put her hands around my cock and after I jerked out the first three or four ropes, so I took my left hand away and let her take over. She jacked me for another rope or so then it was down to dribbles running down around her knuckles.

I had to sit down after that orgasm. It was a great one. I looked across the way and Brian was nude, jerking himself off and turned back to the living room when he saw me notice him. I sat down on the couch and Crystal sat down right next to me.

Both of us apparently fell asleep on the couch. She woke me up about an hour later and said that we needed to go to bed. We walked through the now-dark house, still naked and crashed in my bed. I kissed her good night and petted her kitty cat. She had dried semen all over her face and chest, but we were both too tired to care.

I cuddled up next to her and the next time I woke up it was almost 6:00 in the morning. After a morning leak, I woke Crystal up by softly kissing her neck.

"Mmmm. You sure know how to wake a girl up nicely," she purred.

She stretched and moaned. "I was having a good dream too." She got up, took a leak and brushed her teeth. She returned to bed where we had a little morning matinee before taking a shower and playfully getting ready for work. It started slow and easy as we spooned on our sides, but eventually I picked up the pace because it felt so good. I finished on top of Crystal, pulling out and shooting all over Crystal's face and chest.

"Nice..." I heard from the doorway. She hadn't closed the door when she came back in. Oh well.

Crystal and I both looked at Brian looking at us. I glanced back at Crystal and saw Brian still had her attention.

"He made a mess," she said, giggling as she rubbed her hands through it on her bare breasts. She then looked back towards me and licked some spunk off her finger. "Mmmm."

"Breakfast will be ready in 40 minutes, kids," he said. "Be there or be square."

He left and went downstairs.

Brian had a nice breakfast of bacon and scrambled eggs ready for us when we made it downstairs a little after 7:00 after taking a shower together and getting dressed.

"I made plenty," Brian said with a grin. "I know you guys are hungry after last night."

Crystal blushed a little and looked at me sheepishly.

"And this morning, too," he added.

"What can I say," Crystal replied. "Your friend here is a great lover." She leaned up against me and kissed me.

Crystal and I left for work not long after and I don't know that anyone at work was the wiser, or so I thought.