One Day at Band Camp

Story Info
It's not as good as she hoped, but it's better than nothing.
1.1k words
3.37
36k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,115 Followers

August 1

Dear Marilyn,

Here I am at Summer Band Camp, and it looks like a really bitchin' place. There are some real hunks here, especially one guy who plays the saxophone. I saw him pucker up his lips to start playing, and I imagined him kissing me, first on the mouth and then on my boobs and then working his way down to my pussy. Gosh, I get horny just thinking about what it will be like when I get him out to the woods by ourselves. Anyhow, gotta go.

Steffi

*

August 2

Dear Marilyn,

Today at Summer Band Camp, I found out what the saxophone player's name is. It's Lancelot, like the knight of the Round Table, and he's 18 years old, the same as you and I are. I hope he wants to make me his fair lady. Ha ha. Anyhow, he's tall and and broad shouldered and has dark curly hair and is really hot. Tomorrow, I'm going to wear my tightest sweater and no bra, and put the moves on him. This is really going to be the greatest. I hope he's really hung. Okay, it's bed time. I like more privacy than we've got here in the tent when I'm with a guy, but I know there's plenty of bushes and soft grass just a little ways away. Good night.

Steffi

*

August 3

Dear Marilyn,

Well, I tried to put the moves on old Sexy Saxy today, and it did no damn good. I pressed up against him and squashed my boobies against his arm, and you know what he did? He said "Oh, excuse me, Miss." Like he couldn't feel that my nips against his arm were hard as pebbles. Then he moved a long way away from me, and before I could catch up with him, we all had to get to our places. My place is with my legs around his head or hips or with his big, stiff cock in my mouth, and he's gonna find that out tomorrow. Okay, bed time, all by myself again, damn it.

Steffi

*

August 4

Dear Marilyn,

I don't know what the hell is wrong with this Lancelot guy! Today I grabbed him from behind and mashed my boobies against him and even reached down to start playing with his cock. It was hard, so I knew he was interested, and it felt big and thick, just what I needed for my hot, wet pussy. All he could think of doing was apologizing for being so clumsy, and then he ran away from me. Maybe I'm being too subtle. I know some guys want the girl to be aggressive, and maybe he's one of those, so I might try that tomorrow. I hope I can sleep tonight. I'm so horny, I don't know what to do, except try to get Lance to show the interest I know he's feeling. Dam, his cock felt good to my hands. I know it would feel a lot better in my pussy or mouth. Good night again, but I don't know what the hell's good about it.

Steffi

*

August 5

Dear Marilyn,

Today at Summer Band Camp was the worst. I snuck up behind old Fancy Lancy and grabbed his hand and pressed it against my booby. "How do you like this?" I said. Do you know what he said then? He said he thought the fabric felt good, but wool might be too hot for that day. I told him he was right, and peeled it off but, but the time I got it pulled off over my head, I didn't see him anywhere. I saw a few other people staring at my boobies, but I put the sweater back on and told them to mind their own business. My god, I've never been this horny. It's bed time again, and I'm so fucking hot to trot, I don't know why I should even go to bed, because I know I won't be able to sleep a wink.

Steffi

*

August 6

Dear Marilyn,

Today at Summer Band Camp, I found out what's wrong with Lancelot. I cornered him in the mess tent and asked him what was wrong with him that he didn't want to fuck me, using just those words. I wanted to make sure he knew what I wanted. I had him pinned against the corner of the tent and I had his cock in one hand while I asked him. I could feel it through his pants, and it was big and hard and I really wanted it, and I know he wanted to fuck too, whether he knew it or not.

He told me he was a divinity student, and had taken an oath of chastity and was saving himself for marriage. Just think about that. He's a virgin, for Christ's sake. (That's a pun.) What a waste, a guy that looks like that and is hung like that and he's a virgin.

Now I'm horny and pissed off, and I know I won't be able to sleep, but it's lights out, and we have to go to bed.

Steffi

*

August 7

Dear Marilyn,

This is our last day at Summer Band Camp, and I took care of my own self this morning. I told you I started playing the flute because it reminded me so much of a hard cock, and it does, but it's like a hard on in another way too. I saw the sexy cherry boy today, and got so horny, especially knowing he was off limits to me or any other girl, I went out to the woods and stuck my flute in my pussy and started ramming it in and out. It felt a whole lot better than I thought it would, especially when the holes were rubbing on my clit, and I came like mad. Don't tell anybody about that, because they'll just make fun of me. I hope you can get George Boxlicker to meet me when I get off the bus tomorrow, because I'll need something like his tongue to get me back to feeling good about myself.

Steffi

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had more fun than Steffi did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,115 Followers