My Son's Friend

Story Info
My son's friend force fucks me and makes me suck him.
2.6k words
4.2
626.4k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story suggestion, hope you enjoy.

*

If I would have known what was going to happen, I never would have agreed to let my son have the party.

Let me start from the beginning; my son turns 18 at the end of the school year and he graduated this year. He begged me and his father to allow a late night party with his friends. Usually my husband and I would have said no, but he only turns 18 once and on top of that he graduated high school with great grades. He even took some college courses while attending high school. So we finally agreed to let him have the party. I don't know what we were thinking.

My husband and I spent several months planning this big party for him, we got everything ready. We even had my other son visiting with his grandmother, so he 'wouldn't ruin the party' as my older son said.

Just a few days before the party my husband received an emergency call and needed to leave town to be with his brother while he was in the hospital; my husband insisted that I stay to keep an eye on the party, he wasn't too sure about leaving our 18 year old home alone with several buddies coming over for a party.

So I agreed to stay, reluctantly. The day finally came for the party; I was running around the house doing some last minute cleaning. It was so hot, I had on one of my short sun dresses, but didn't put on a bra or panties; it was just too damn hot to put on any more clothes.

I didn't realize how late it was getting; I was bent over picking something up from the stairs when the door opened. My son's friends had decided to walk right in. I heard a whistle, then quickly stood up and looked back at those that had just arrived. When I saw it was my son's friends, I hoped I wasn't exposing anything I shouldn't have.

The first one in the door, the one that whistled, was smiling at me and said "Tony, you never said you brought such beautiful entertainment for us to enjoy."

Tony then looked at his friend and said "that's my mom; she's here to keep an eye on us."

Tony's friend, smiled and said "sorry, man didn't know she was your mother."

I started going upstairs to leave my son and his friends alone, but then the doorbell rang. Even more of his friends were coming over. Before long there were a good 100 people all having fun at the party.

After a few hours, I was finally able to go upstairs, to let all the kids have fun without my immediate supervision. I got upstairs and went to my bedroom, which was the only room in the house that was secluded enough that I would get some peace without having to listen to the music.

Once inside I decided to take a shower, I needed to cool off from the day. I took off my dress, and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped inside. Once inside I let the cool water run over my body, causing my nipples to harden just a bit, I was letting the water run over my hair, down my body, cooling me off; this is why I think I didn't hear the door to my room open.

Once I turned around to grab the soap, I noticed there was someone in the shower with me; and it wasn't my husband. Startled, I looked at Tony's friend and asked him what he was doing.

He smiled, and then grabbed me, pulling me tight against him; so tight I couldn't move away and said "I came for my entertainment, and you are going to give it to me."

Then he gave me a kiss. I resisted, but he was much stronger than I was. He insisted, pushing me against the wall of the shower, forcefully. He moved to start kissing my neck, I tried pushing him away, I tried to stop him but I couldn't. He continued, I felt his hardened dick against me. I knew what was about to come. I went to start to scream for Tony, but he stopped me and said "Do you want to ruin your son's party? He is so excited that so many people showed up."

He knew exactly what to say to me to keep me quiet. I did want my son's party to be a success, this will probably be his last party before he heads off for college and it was nice seeing him enjoying himself. But this was not what I wanted, how was I going to get out of it?

He started moving in closer, he took one of my legs and lifted it up towards his hip; giving him more access to what he was searching for. I tried to stop him, I really did, but he was too strong for me. Once my leg was partially up, he forced his hardened member into my tightly squeezed pussy; causing me to take a deep breath in pain. This excited him even more; I heard a moan escape from him.

"I had hoped it was tight, I really would not have enjoyed a sloppy pussy." Was what he said as he continued to pump his dick in and out of my pussy.

He continued fucking me in the shower, fucking me against the wall, moving his engorged cock in and out of my tight pussy. He continued, forcefully fucking me, over and over again; moving his dick in and out of my pussy, kissing me, taking my breast into his hand. He started playing with my nipple, pinching it, playing with it, kissing my neck. I was starting to have a hard time resisting him; this felt so good. But I had to think of my family, my son who was just downstairs, my husband who was sitting in the hospital watching his brother; what were they going to think of me?

My reserve was starting to diminish as he continued to pound my pussy, smacking it hard, going in deep. I felt every stroke as he continued to move in and out of my pussy. I heard his breathing quickening, his heart started racing, I felt his body heat rising. I know this is almost over as he continued to slam his dick into me, and then finally he releases; pushing himself deep within me, his body pressing tightly against me; his hands holding me tightly as he finishes unloading deep within me.

Now that he has finished, I had hoped he would join the others downstairs. He pulled himself from me, turned and rinsed himself off in the water, then shut off the water. I continued to stand at the edge of the tub, next to the wall, hoping he would forget that I was there and leave. He stepped out of the tub, took one of the towels and dried off. Then he turned his attention back to me; grabbing me. I started to resist, but he was so much stronger and younger than I was. He pulled me into him. Tired of the fight, he throws me over his shoulder and smacks my ass, hitting it hard. The instant pain reverberating throughout my body, my pussy getting slightly wet; I had never had that response before. I think I liked it.

Once back in the bedroom, he throws me down into the bed, moving quickly on top of me. He applied his entire body weight onto me. Kissing me, I go to slap him, but he grabs my hands and holds them tightly then says, "I thought you would stop resisting by now."

I said, "I thought you were done, you fucked me now leave" then I spit on him.

Laughing, he says, "I just started." Then wipes the spit off of himself, and then says "if you want to be like that I guess I will need to teach you another lesson." At that, he quickly moves my two hands together, ties them tightly with the belt from my robe that I had on the bed. Then moves the remaining end of the belt and wraps it around the iron headboard.

Once he is satisfied that I cannot get loose from the restraints, he moves more slowly; kissing and licking me. He started moving up, moving his body against mine, I felt the ripples of his young body against my skin. The sensation brought me back to when I was just 18, as he continued moving his body up, I felt his cock rubbing against me, starting at my pussy then moving up along my belly; it stopped for a few moments at my breasts. He took my large breasts and pressed them around his cock; fucking them. Moving up and down in-between them; he was pinching and playing with my nipples. Before long my pussy was getting wet, this is something my husband stopped doing several years back and I missed it so much.

I heard him moaning, he was really enjoying himself, then he stopped, moving up he said "you are going to suck my dick until I cum." Totally shocked, I looked up at him, who would want to put their dick in someone's mouth that didn't want it there? I would just bite, and bite hard; but then he grabbed my hair tightly in his hand. My mouth opened in reflex from the pain, then he stuck that large hard dick into my mouth. I was about to bite down when I heard him say "you bite and I will tell your husband that you insisted I come here."

So instead of biting, I relented and started sucking; I must admit, I can do a better job, but why should I make it enjoyable and easy? I noticed he was frustrated, but that didn't make him stop. I think it made him more insistent. He grabbed my hair with both his hands; forcing my head up and down his dick. He was moving his hips in time, fucking my mouth. He continued over and over, bringing his cock in and out of my mouth. I knew he started enjoying himself, especially when my mouth started watering from the excitement. I really can't contain myself, I tend to loose myself when I have a dick in my mouth.

He continued fucking my mouth, forcing my head farther and farther onto his cock; until he finally unleashed his load, making me suck all the cum off his dick and swallow every little drop. Thinking that he was finally finished, I started to relax until he moved back down. I had forgotten how active 18 year olds can be.

He moved farther down, this time taking his time, teasing me, rubbing his cock against my lower lips. "They are so smooth, I like that you have shaved, the sensation is so much better." He says, as he continues rubbing up and down. I feel him getting harder, just the sensation is about to bring me over the edge. Then I feel him parting my lips, slowly rubbing, feeling him move past my clit. He smiled, there is no hiding the fact that it is completely engorged, that I am starting to enjoy his ministrations.

Moving farther down, then back up; then down again. Each time moving closer and closer to my dripping pussy; once he has touched the outside of the opening, I gasp. At the sound he hears, he plunges deep inside, this time the deep breath I take in, is with pleasure instead of pain. The feeling of his young hard, cock moving deeper and deeper inside of my wet pussy excites me in a way that I haven't felt before.

I am pulling at my restraints, not to get out but to force him deeper inside; to make him move at my pace instead of his slow and steady pace. I wanted; no I NEEDED him to fuck me hard and fast, to fuck me like my husband was about to break into the room and pull him off of me at any moment.

Instead he continued moving slowly, fucking me. He moved in and out, each pump he went just a little deeper, not as deep as the first thrusting movement. He was teasing me and enjoying it; I hated him, for treating me this way. If he was going to force me to fuck him, he should take it hard and fast, not slow and steady.

He continued, going longer than I thought possible, each time I was about to cum, he stopped and changed positions. He really was enjoying this way too much. When he finally had me almost at the point of no return, he pulled completely out. I thought this was total torture, just as I was about to yell at him to "fuck me" he slammed into my ass.

This action instantly made me cum. I came so hard, the bed was drenched in my own juices, I even yelled out in pleasure, pulling even harder on the restraints against my wrists. At this reaction, he stopped for a moment. I looked at him and noticed that he didn't expect the intensity of my reaction. He had to give himself time to restrain himself. I finally had taken him by surprise. The thought making me want to continue, to get the edge.

When I moved farther onto his dick, that was it, he couldn't help it any longer. He started pounding even harder. Fucking me like you would fuck any whore. Slamming harder and harder, moving deeper and deeper into my ass. I was calling out, moaning, I wanted so much more, I needed him to continue.

The harder he slammed into my ass, the louder I called out. I was going to cum so fucking hard. I couldn't resist any longer. I was forcing the movements, making him fuck me harder, and go deeper.

He was burying himself all the way to his balls; he couldn't get in far enough. I needed him to fuck me. Yelling at him, telling him what I wanted him to do. I took control, even though my hands were tied. I told him "fuck it hard, you aren't going to get anything tighter then my ass, you aren't going to get anything wetter, fuck me like the whore I am."

At that moment, he could no longer resist, he unleashed his load deep within my ass, pumping in deeper with each shooting thread of cum. I felt the pulsations deep within my ass, the movements causing me to cum as well, this time not as hard as the first entrance, but definitely very satisfying.

Once he had finally released his load, he laid down on me. Moving to kiss me, this time I kissed back.

When he was finally rested from his entertainment, he untied me; then got dressed and walked out of the room. I lay there, enjoying the aftermath of such an exciting evening. Had I known what was going to happen that evening at the party, I would not have agreed.

You see, I am addicted to this boy. I am about to go see him again; this time he said he may even bring some of his friends along as well. I pretend the only reason I see him is because he keeps threatening me that he will tell my husband and son, but the truth is I can't stop seeing him.