By Your Side Ch. 05

Story Info
Jake and Ty are happy now, until Craig pays a visit.
1.8k words
4.54
19.9k
8

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VNnight
VNnight
34 Followers

Tyler:

I woke in his arms. It felt so good. My head was rested on his arm and I was holding his body close to me. I saw his eyes peer open.

"Morning sunshine." I whispered to him. He smiled and played with my hair sweetly. I kissed his side and snuggled into him. He touched my eye gently, the swelling had gone down, but it was still bruised.

"What happened this time?" he asked.

I looked down at his chest and sighed. "He just hit me. He was drunk and my mom was coked out."

"I'm so sorry, Ty." he whispered. Then Jake just held me close.

Everything was so perfect... until there was a loud bang on the door.

"OPEN UP!" a voice yelled in. "I GOTTA USE THE TOILET!"

Startled, I started to get up but Jake put me back on the bed. "I got it." he whispered. He opened up the door and some guy from my bio class ran to the bathroom. He didn't even bother to shut the door. We heard a loud sigh and a trail of pee. We both chuckled softly.

We heard a flush and he came out. "Thanks." he said cheerfully and left.

We laughed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then handed the brush to Jake. We always used to share toothbrushes while we were kids. As he brushed his teeth I held him from behind, wrapping my arms around him. I trailed kisses up and down his back.

He turned around and tapped my chin up for a kiss. I tasted the mint from the toothpaste. He pulled back and smiled and I looked into his eyes. I saw nothing but love.

We got dressed and I gave him a shirt since his was missing from last night. We walked downstairs to see people sprawled everywhere. Must have been one hell of a party.

Viv walked out of her room and some guy followed. "I had a great time." he said seductively to her. She smiled and winked at him and he left.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Um.. I think his name was Andrew."

"Think?" Jake chuckled.

"Well you guys had some hot gay sex last night. Why couldn't I get some." she laughed.

"For your information, nothing happened." I snickered. Viv just laughed and walked to the kitchen.

"Pancakes or waffles?" she called out. "I'm feeling pancakes!" she said again.

"Anything's fine." Jake called back. People moaned and snored everywhere. There were dozens of cans and bottles on the floor. I checked the time; it was 12:57 p.m.

"Shit." Jake cursed under his breath. "My mom's going to kill me." he looked at me.

"Better be getting home."

He kissed me on the forehead and went out the front. I walked back to the kitchen to find Viv with a box of pancake mix.

"So what did you two do last night?" she asked curiously.

I looked at her and laughed. "Well.. We talked for a while. Then I brought him upstairs. We kissed and then he pulled away and told me he didn't want to be hurt again. Then we made out and spooned."

She looked at me in disbelief. "That's it?"

I looked at her and nodded. "Yep. He says he wants to take it slow." As we ate, I looked at my phone, a new text.

'Hey my mom is totally biting my neck about staying out all night. Miss you already <3'

I smiled to myself. I text back 'I miss you too. I want to see you again.. Or now:) How bout tonight?

'Idk my mom is kinda pissed. I'll call you later, k?

'K' I text back.

"Oh Jesus. Was that Jake?" Viv asked. I smiled at her. She rolled her eyes. "And to think you guys ever avoided each other!" We both broke out in laughter.

****

Jake:

I called Sadie. "Hey, do you think that you could cover my shift tonight?" I asked.

"Sure. I need the overtime." she said.

"Thanks Sadie. You're the best,"

"I know." she laughed. "Bye."

I hung up. Now I can make plans with Tyler. God he is so cute. I smiled to myself. I couldn't get him out of my mind.

I dialed his number "Hey." I heard his sweet voice say.

"Hey. Dinner and movies tonight?"

He laughed. "This is going to be our first date." I switched hands. "I'd love to."

I smiled from ear to ear. "Pick you up at 7?"

"Sounds good. I can't wait."

I hung up and smiled. I couldn't stop smiling. I checked the time. 5:28. A little more than an hour. Shower! That's what I need.

As soon as I got out, I dried myself off. I looked in the mirror. Quite satisfied with my body, I pulled on some briefs. I looked for some jeans and a dark blue polo.

Time. 6:50. I grabbed my car keys and started up the car. Te drive to the house was 5 minutes. I pulled up and called Ty.

"I'm here."

"Okay. I'll be out in a sec."

He hung up and I saw him walk out. He was wearing dark jeans and a button up shirt with sleeves that stopped at his elbow. He smiled at me and got into the passenger seat.

****

Tyler:

I was smiling from ear to ear. Nothing could ruin my mood now. He looked over at me.

"Hi." he said.

I grinned. "Heya," I replied. He pulled out of the long drive way. "Where are we going?"

"Gold Snapper." he said.

"Holy crap. That place is usually booked! How'd you get us in?"

"Err.. I know a guy." he smiled and concentrated on the road. His hand was sitting on the glove compartment and I gently weaved my fingers between his. He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. I loved to touch of his skin. It felt so good.

****

Jake:

We got to the restraint and ate. The bill wasn't too bad. I saw Tyler try to sneak and pay for the tab but I stopped him. We walked out back to the car and drove to the theaters. We picked a fairly old movie that was out.

As we walked inside, he held my hand. We went into the dark theater; thank god no one else is here. He guided the way to some seats in the middle of all the seats. The previews were almost over and the movie was starting. I looked down and saw that his fingers were still intertwined with mine.

Tyler looked at me and covered my lips with his. While tasting every inch of his mouth, I lifted up the armrest between us and he inched closer to me. I ran my hand slowly up his thigh. He moaned and nibbled on my bottom lip. Wrapping ha arms around me, he trailed kisses to my ear.

"I want you to fuck me tonight."

Just his words made my cock so hard it felt like it was going to burst. He sucked on my earlobe and I moaned longingly.

"I want you to fuck my virgin ass."

His words sent me over the edge.

"Your wish is my command," I whispered back to him. He pulled back and smiled, giving me one last long kiss. Then he turned his attention to the movie. I was so hard it hurt. He had me wrapped around his fingers, and I liked it.

When the movie was over I nearly jumped out of my seat. We ran to the car and we sucked face for a little more. I wanted him so bad. I peeled out of the parking lot and almost sped to Viv's house. We quietly entered and fumbled into the bedroom, our lips clashing together. I laid him down on the bed gently and kissed his neck. Sucking gently at his soft skin, he moaned in desire. I pulled off his shirt and mine and started unbuckling him.

Trailing kisses down his chest, I made it down to his briefs. I rubbed my face against the cloth. I pulled away at his waistband.

He was huge! At least 9 inches, considering how short he was, I was surprised.

"God dang. You grew." I smiled at him.

He chuckled and I licked up his shaft. I sucked on his head, feeling the sponginess. Ty squirmed around and I bobbed my head up and down his long cock.

"Mm..." he moaned. "That feels so good."

I licked around his balls and sucked one into my mouth, then the other. I went down further and licked the sensitive skin right underneath his large balls. Then I took him again in my mouth. He was going to cum soon, I felt it. I picked up my pace.

He moans loudly and began to twitch. I felt spurts of hot cum hit the back of my throat. It quickly filled up my mouth and I went up to kiss him again. I pushed some of his cum into him mouth and he took it without hesitation. He was breathing heavily.

"Fuck." he whispered, "That felt so good."

"I'm glad." I smiled at him. It took him a while to settle down and before I knew it, his lips were on mine again. He pulled back and smiled at me. Tyler ran his hands across my chest and shivers went up my spine. He unbuckled me and pulled my briefs off and my dick hit him on his chin. Tyler laughed and sat there for a bit.

"You don't have to," I said reaching down to him.

"No. I want to. It's just.. I.."

"It's fine. I can wait." and it was true. I could. I could wait forever for him.

"I'm sorry." he whispered. I kissed him softly and put on my clothes.

"You aren't staying?" he asked.

"I have to get home. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah." he looked disappointed. He walked me out and kissed me again. I drove off to my house. There was a car parked in the drive way and I saw Craig standing there. I got out and walked towards him.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"I love you," he whispered. He came towards me and crashed his lips onto mine. He was drunk. I pulled away.

"No, you don't Craig. You're drunk."

He babbled a bit. "I do. I do. I love you so, so much. But then you have to go back to the guy who left you. You left me, the person who was there for you, who loved you even if you didn't love him. Who held you every night and kissed you all the time. The person who came to all your football games and who held your hand at the mall and wasn't ashamed of it."

"Craig..." I whispered. I didn't know what to say. It was true. He came towards me again and pressed his lips up to mine. I didn't try to fight it this time. I just stood there.

VNnight
VNnight
34 Followers