Trust is Earned

Story Info
A distrusting woman overcomes trust issues and finds love.
3k words
4.55
28.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fubar769
fubar769
37 Followers

I answered the phone on the third ring.

"Hi John," my beautiful girlfriend Kelly said, "it's me."

"Hi sweetheart," I replied.

"We need to talk, " she led off coldly.

I knew immediately where this was going. She was feeling guilty and was crawling back in to her shell once again. I prayed this would not happen, but knew it was inevitable.

"What's on your mind?" I asked, trying to keep a positive tone in my voice.

"John, it's over. I can't have any men in my life," she stated.

I knew this was coming. Kelly has been the most difficult woman in my entire life to get to know, but she has also been the most worthwhile. She had an elaborate defensive mechanism built up around her because of her past and now I had penetrated that defense system and found out what a gem she was. Now she was running scared again after everything we shared. We've spent a lot of time talking about it and I was well prepared for this moment.

"I figured that was what you were going to say," I said, as sadly as I could without crying.

"I know, but it is for the best," Kelly continued.

"I'll make you a deal," I said.

"What?" she inquired.

"If you can tell me to my face that it is over, I will believe this is what you really want. Right now I know you're scared and I know you have some friends around you at school that are influencing you, but if you can say the words to my face and mean it, I'll never bother you again," I offered.

"You're 1,200 miles away! How am I supposed to do that?" She laughed, as if it were the craziest idea she's ever heard.

"I'll start driving tonight. I'll see you tomorrow evening." I stated.

"Yeah right!" She said.

"I'm serious!" I said to reinforce my point.

"I'll call you when I check in to the hotel across from campus," I said.

Right after High School graduation, Kelly's boyfriend tried to rape her one night. The romantic side of their relationship was not progressing as fast as he wanted. She was still a virgin and he had not even gotten to third base yet. One night he decided he had enough. He told her the moment he picked her up that night that she was going to get fucked that night. She spent the entire date in terror waiting for him to make his move. When he did, she protested, but he continued to force himself upon her anyway. Fortunately, he gave up in frustration and she was able to get away without being raped, but this incident fueled her distrust of men. I was the first person she ever confided in about the full details of the story.

She was raised in a religious environment at home. Kelly never told her father, who was a police officer, about the incident for fear of the sermon that would follow from her mother about being promiscuous. Instead, she went in to her shell and decided to attend a religious college in the Midwest to put it behind her. She spent the first two years in college hating men while her friends actively looked for male companionship. Kelly was well known in her college dormitory for her hatred of all men.

Six months ago, Kelly returned home to see her parents for Winter break. She had not been home in almost two and a half years. We ran in to each other on her first day back home by complete chance. We had not seen each other in over four years. After an hour of catching up, we exchanged phone numbers and agreed to catch up more the next day.

Kelly was sort of the "goth" girl of our school before it was known as "goth". She dyed her hair different colors and dressed in dark conservative clothes. She did not have any piercings other than her ears and she didn't have any tattoos that were visible. She was shy, quiet and had few friends.

She sat behind me in Freshman English class and I got to know her during that class. I found she had a great sense of humor. Throughout the rest of our High School career, I'd always stop and talk to her when I saw her seated alone in the library or in the lunchroom. We never dated, but we were friendly.

We hung out every single day she was home for her winter break. Each time we went out, we saw how much we had in common. We became very fast friends. She confided her attempted rape secret with me and I confided some ex-girlfriend stories with her. By the end of her break a spark had developed between us. I hugged her goodbye the last day she was in town. I told her how sad I was to see her go and she agreed.

"There are no women left here like you, " I complained.

"There never were," she said in a sarcastic manner.

"Yeah, I know. You're one of a kind. I'd love to date you if you lived here, but you're a little far away," I said complimenting her again.

"OK. We can date," she giggled.

I was shocked at the twist in the conversation. I didn't exactly ask her out, but somehow I had a girlfriend who lived 1,200 miles away. I gave her a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek before we parted. Her friends were astounded that Kelly left a man hater and returned to school with a boyfriend 1200 miles away.

Our relationship progressed through lots of phone calls and letters over the next few months. Kelly decided to return home for Spring Break under the guise of seeing her parents again, but really she was coming back to see me. Most of our nights ended watching TV at my place while snuggling on the couch. There was some occasional kissing involved, but nothing heavy. She'd hug me and kiss me before going back to her parent's house.

On the fourth night, the action got a lot heavier on the couch with her leading the way. I got to second base for the first time with her that night and soon headed to third. I was the first man to ever give her oral pleasure. She stayed with me that night in my bed until morning when she returned home to her parents.

The next night, she wanted to return the favor on me. She performed oral sex on a man for the first time that night. It was not like I've had in the past. She was so affectionate and loving during the act. I could tell that she really enjoyed giving me oral pleasure. She spent the final night of her spring break in my bed before flying home the next afternoon.

The next six weeks were a roller coaster ride. She was feeling guilty about being intimate with a man out of wedlock. Some of her friends piled on, more out of jealousy, than trying to sincerely help the situation. She was mad at herself for allowing herself to let her guard down. She swore this would never happen. Her friends tried to convince her I only wanted sex from her and that once I got that I'd leave her.

I was able to get Kelly out of her shell every time we were together and see her true self without the huge array of defense mechanisms she developed and without friends whispering in her ear. She was truly a beautiful person inside and out. I knew I was fortunate to know her at this level since no one else has ever taken the time to learn what a gem she truly is. I've never met a woman like her before and certainly not one that would motivate me to drive 1,200 miles.

I arrived at the hotel across from her campus around 6pm and immediately phoned her dorm. I told her where I was, but she didn't believe me at first. I had to describe the weather outside and the view from my hotel room of her college campus before she finally believed I was there. She walked across her campus and knocked on my hotel room door about an hour later.

She was still wearing her school uniform, which I found to be very erotic. She hugged me and thanked me for coming such a long way to see her.

"Why did you come here?" she demanded.

"We have such a great connection. I didn't want to throw that away because you're too scared to trust me." I said.

Her long black hair hung on her shoulders while her green eyes probed my soul. Her eyebrows indicated she had doubts while her pursed lips reinforced her skepticism.

"I've violated my personal vows." She stated coldly.

"What have I ever done to violate your trust? I've been patient with you. I've never forced myself upon you or asked you to do anything you didn't want to do!" I said with some anger in my voice, knowing that it was her friends putting false ideas in her head.

"That last night, I pressed myself on top of you while we were making out and you asked me to stop. I stopped immediately, didn't I?" I asked.

"Yes. Why did you stop?" She asked.

"I stopped because I love you. You were not ready and told me to stop, so I stopped," I said with tears filling up in my eyes to reinforce my feelings.

"I love you too," she said as she started to cry.

We were both seated on the bed when she jumped on top of me and began kissing me passionately. I felt the wetness of her tears on my cheek as she probed my mouth with her tongue. We kissed passionately for several minutes. She was panting heavily in between kisses.

She pulled off my shirt and I responded by getting her out of her blouse and bra. My hands began to caress her back while she pressed her beautiful breasts upon my chest. I felt the warmth of her body against my bare chest while she continued kissing me passionately. Our tongues danced in each other's mouth while our breathing continued to get heavier.

I moved Kelly on to her back. I began kissing her neck and working my way slowly down to her breasts where I spent some time alternating between massaging her breasts and kissing them sensually. Her skirt was hiked up revealing her sexy black panties. I pressed the bulge inside my pants against her black panties while leaning forward on her body to kiss her neck. I felt the warmth of her crotch on my member through my pants. Kelly seemed to love the sensation as well since I felt her rock her hips a few times against my pants, massaging the swollen member under my pants.

Not wasting any more time, I put my face between her legs and kissed her hot vagina through her wet panties. The air was very warm and moist between her legs, indicating how aroused she was. I gave her pussy lips another kiss before gently rubbing the outline of her outer labia with my thumb. Her breathing increased as my thumb continued to tease her through her panties.

When Kelly sat up to take off her skirt and panties, I seized the opportunity to take off my pants and boxers so that we were now both completely naked. She passionately kissed me again from her sitting position on the bed before she laid back and spread her legs to invite my mouth to resume the position it was in before. Now that the panties were no longer a barrier between us, I could get my tongue to probe her moist lips. I ran my tongue up and down the inner part of her labia. The inner walls of her labia were slick with her sweet lubricant. When my tongue reached her engorged clitoris, she let out a heavy gasp. I circled her clitoris several more times with my tongue. There was a trail of liquid leaking down her butt, on to the sheets below. I located the source of her wetness and explored the hot spring with my tongue. Her fluids leaked slowly from her in a constant trickle as if someone had left a faucet slightly open.

After several minutes, she reached her second orgasm. She stretched her arms down to pull me up to her. Our lips met once again. She tasted the juices on my face fresh from her wet pussy which seemed to arouse her even more if that was possible.

She pulled my body down on to her chest. My hardened shaft was sandwiched between us, resting her pubic bone with my abdomen pressing it down against her. She reached down to grab the swollen purple head with her right hand as I lifted off her to give her room to work. She gently stroked it a few times before guiding my throbbing shaft until it was aligned with the entrance of her pussy.

I knew she didn't want me to enter her since she made it clear she was saving herself for marriage. I rubbed my cock head up and down her inner labia to coat it with her juice before returning it to the entrance of her hole. I leaned forward to kiss her some more. I was perfectly in line to take her virginity at any moment, but repressed the desire to completely ravage her. I continued kissing her while her hips moved around to take in the sensation of my engorged head against her slippery hole.

She grabbed the cheeks of my ass and slowly started to pull me down. I felt my cock starting to press inside her.

"What are you doing?" I asked, stopping her to give her a second to think about this.

"You're the one. I love you. I want to feel you inside me," she begged.

We kissed for about thirty seconds before, I allowed her to pull me closer until cock head slipped slowly inside her.

"No more than half way," she requested, as if that would make her half a virgin. "Go slow!" She continued.

I obeyed her demand, slowly working my throbbing rock hard cock inside her. Her walls slowly expanded to invite the first visitor to get past the slippery opening to come deeper inside her. Her pussy was tight, but the slickness allowed me to enter her much easier than I ever anticipated.

I reached the half-way point and slowly started pumping her no deeper than I promised.

"That is half way, sweetie," I informed her.

I continued to pump her slowly half in and half out. She let out a gasp and started to raise her ass off the bed to meet my thrusts in. Her upward thrusts indicated she wanted more of my cock inside her, but she had not given me the verbal ok to go any further. Her panting increased each time I'd pull back at the half way point, denying her any more of my shaft per her original request. Our bodies were starting to sweat from the heat of our passion and the work of our thrusts.

Not wanting to betray her trust to go in more than half way, I rolled over to allow her to get on top of me so that she could control how much cock she wanted inside her. At least now I would not feel guilty if she took on more than she asked for.

She jumped on top and adjusted herself so that she could guide herself up and down on me. She loved the position and knew why I turned control over to her. She bit her lip as my cock head popped back inside her. She started to slide herself down my cock. I felt the vacuum of her pussy walls on my steel rod once again. She began working herself up and down. As her pleasure increased, so did the length of her strokes down on me. She took more and more of my cock inside her inch by inch with each stroke.

The orgasm was building from deep inside her while she took in more and more of my cock. When our pubic bones finally met, she knew I was all the way inside her. She let out a gasp of relief as if she finally achieved her goal. I felt her juices leaking down my ass on to the sheets below while she was sitting on my cock vertically with it buried as far inside her as it would go. She kept it there for a minute or two without moving.

She opened her eyes and leaned forward to kiss me while we developed a slow and sensuous rhythm of pumping in and out of her. I've fucked about ten women and had sex hundreds of times in my life up to that point, but this was the first time I ever made love.

She was so loving and passionate while she gave herself completely to me. Our bodies were coated lightly in the sweat of our exertion while the sheets were soaked with the overflow of her juices. We kissed and continued to pump each other lovingly. We both enjoyed every movement of the other. When she tensed up to orgasm again, it caused a chain reaction in me which caused me to start to cum as well. I pushed her off and she instinctively took my cock in to her mouth just before it exploded. She pumped me dry and collapsed next to me on the bed completely satisfied.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I reassured her as I leaned forward to kiss her.

We were married four months later and have been married 18 years now.

fubar769
fubar769
37 Followers