Much Needed Relief Ch. 3

Story Info
Mom, son & nurse get along very well.
2k words
4.71
1.14M
321

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_
_
4,142 Followers

Please read the previous chapters too, and by all means send me feedback. Don't jerk off and split. Tell me you jerked off or jilled off to my story. I wrote it for you, after all, and I put a lot of thought into it. Please, please send me feedback! Julie, if you're reading this, I lost your e-mail!

* * * * *

So there I sat, Stephanie on my lap, my dick still buried deep inside of her, and my mom walking over to us. I was too nervous to say anything. Mom nonchalantly approached us, Stephanie not saying anything either. But she didn't seem too bothered by the fact that mom was seeing her naked and in mid-fuck. My cock twitched in Stephanie's belly when mom came right up to us.

"You must be the nurse," mom said to Stephanie. "I wanted to thank you for coming over to take care of my son."

"My pleasure," Stephanie said, squeezing her vagina around me tightly before standing up. "I, uh...hope you don't mind that I added some extra therapy."

Mom smiled, glancing down at me. I remembered to breath finally, still not quite sure what mom's reaction would be.

"Actually, I'm glad. I was so worried that he might have another attack of pain while I was gone. That's why I came home early."

"Mom, I..." I tried to say something. "You're not mad, are you?"

"Of course not. I already knew she was giving you handjobs, didn't I?"

Stephanie held out her hand. "I'm Stephanie, by the way."

There was something strange about watching mom shake Stephanie's hand, since she was completely naked and had just fucked me. It was as if this was a casual meeting. Stephanie glanced down at me.

"I should clean you up."

Stephanie took some wipes from the supplies she brought and wiped my dick clean. She also cleaned her inner thighs where my cum had leaked out of her cunt.

"Well, since you're here," mom said, "would you like to stay for dinner? I thought we'd order a pizza."

Stephanie hesitated. "Are you sure? I don't want to intrude, especially under these odd circumstances."

"Nonsense, I think I should get to know the woman who's having sex with my son."

They both kind of laughed, but I was still stunned by everything that was happening. I had fucked my mom and a hot nurse and now we were all going to have dinner together. Stephanie helped me to the dining room table, since I was still in my casts, and then started to dress.

"Your shirt is all wet," mom said, seeing her smock with my cum stains. She smiled a bit devilishly. "Why don't we have some fun?"

Even after everything, those words still turned me on.

Mom ordered the pizza, and we all decided that Stephanie should answer the door naked when the pizza delivery guy came. So we sat around the table, me and Stephanie naked. Mom got us some drinks and unbuttoned her blouse to get more comfortable.

"You know, it's not fair that I have to answer the door naked," Stephanie said. "I think we should all be naked if I'm going to do that."

Mom nodded. "Okay, that's fair."

Mom stripped and sat naked with us at the table. Being at the table naked with two naked women was starting to get me hard again. Of course, when they saw this they first thought maybe I was going to have a pain attack. Honestly, I didn't think that would happen again, but I did enjoy the constant sex.

Just as Stephanie moved to my crotch, the doorbell rang. She stood and took a deep breath, and then excitedly hurried to the door with the money for the pizza. She glanced back at us, and then opened the door.

She gave a quick scream of embarrassment, and then hid behind the door. It wasn't the pizza guy, it was the paperboy collecting money. We all had a good laugh, and the paperboy, who couldn't be more than thirteen, froze at seeing a naked woman. Mom hurried to find her checkbook, and quickly wrote the paperboy a check, still in the nude. When she handed the check to him, she paused to give him a quick glance at her and then shut the door. She came back to the table laughing, Stephanie too, and they had to hold onto each other to keep from falling over. I thought I saw a hint of "friendly" touching between them, but I could have imagined it.

Just when we all calmed down, the doorbell rang again, and this time Stephanie looked through the peephole. She opened the door and bared herself fully to the pizza guy. He was dumbfounded, but had gone through the routine of delivering a pizza so many times that he took the pizza out of that big heating pouch they keep them in, handed it to Stephanie, and took the money all in one motion, still not saying anything. Stephanie winked at him and closed the door.

As we ate, we laughed about the expressions of the paperboy and the pizza guy. I myself was only eighteen, and we talked about how different I was now that I had fucked two women.

"You've gotten more pussy in these last few days than you know what to do with," mom joked.

She knew she had slipped up when she mentioned these last few days. Who else could I have fucked since my accident other than her or Stephanie? There was an odd silence for a while.

"I guess you know now," mom said finally to Stephanie.

"Actually," Stephanie said, "I already knew. He told me."

Mom glanced at me, and then realized that if Stephanie knew then she was obviously okay with it.

"So you don't think I'm...?"

"Of course not. Besides, you did it for the good of your son. He was in pain."

"I can't justify the other times though. That was purely for the sex."

Stephanie shrugged. "Who says you have to justify it? I mean, for fuck's sake, a cock that big desperately needs attention."

Mom smiled. "Yeah, it is pretty great."

I blushed. As we were finishing the pizza, mom and Stephanie kept hinting at sex, and I figured that somehow I was going to get some tonight with both of them involved. Finally, Stephanie spoke up.

"You know, since you got to see me fuck your son," she said, "I think I should get to see you two."

Mom paused for a brief moment, but she was getting turned on by the thought, and she couldn't help smiling.

"I suppose that's fair," she said. "You really want to watch us?"

"Yeah!" Stephanie said excitedly. "Fuck, I might join in."

All of this talk was really getting me off, and the next thing I knew mom and Stephanie were helping me to mom's bedroom. They laid me down on the bed after mom stripped the blankets off. I guess she didn't want them soiled, and I had a feeling we were going to be doing a lot of soiling.

Mom immediately went for my cock with her hands. Her energy took me by surprise, especially when she started playing with my balls. She knew she was a little rough, but she never made it hurt. She stroked me while licking her lips, and I knew I was going to get her warm, wet mouth. She bent down and stuck her ass in the air while she went down on me. Stephanie got a great show of mom's ass and pussy.

Stephanie herself was playing with herself, jilling off to the sight of mother and son playing. I couldn't decide who to watch while mom sucked me. The sight of two hot women got me off quickly, and I grunted loudly, so Stephanie knew I was cumming.

Mom firmly gripped my shaft, and aimed my cock at Stephanie, who was sitting at the edge of the bed. My heavy spurts shot through the air and landed on her breasts and face. I released quite a bit of sperm, and Stephanie loved it. She rubbed it into her breasts, and then took my cock from my mom's hand and licked me clean. Sucking my cock right after my mom seemed a bit intimate, which turned me on immensely. Mom reached out and touched Stephanie's sperm-coated breast. Stephanie moaned and smiled.

Just when I couldn't be any more aroused, my mom and my nurse were going to lez out right in front of me. At least I hoped.

"Hey, Stephanie," I said. "Maybe you should show mom how you love snatch."

Stephanie grinned wickedly, but mom was a bit embarrassed. But the situation eased her nerves, and after all she was already naked with Stephanie and they had both sucked me off.

"Do you want to do that?" mom asked her.

Stephanie answered by hungrily flipping mom over on her back and diving into her crotch. Seeing Stephanie's tongue slide out of her mouth and slowly lick up mom's pussy lips made my cock twitch. I started stroking my length while watching Stephanie eat mom out. I had already cum quite a bit today, but I was confident in my virility and I wanted to surprise them with another cumshot. I really began jerking my meat, hoping that I could cum right as mom did.

But Stephanie was too good, and mom came in about two minutes. And Stephanie didn't give up there, she kept going. I touched mom's tits and gently fondled them, which sent her off again. Mom's orgasms were helping my own orgasm along, and finally I felt the orgasmic tingling in my dick. I aimed for Stephanie's hair, where I fired two strong shots. I watched my cum run down her head while I shot the rest of my cum over the two of them.

Stephanie stopped eating mom and gave her a long french kiss.

"Now I want to see you two fuck," she said.

Mom obliged by having my lay on my back, which I was glad to do after cumming twice. She hovered over me and aimed my cock for her pussy. She rubbed the head on her pussy lips, and slowly sunk down on me. I savored the feeling of her warm body enveloping me. I could actually go all the way in her, which I didn't think was possible. Stephanie was frigging her pussy while she watched. She gently stroked my balls while I fucked mom, then she would rub mom's clit. Mom had an orgasm not long after she started humping me. I wasn't going to cum for a long time, so Stephanie and mom alternated fucking me, each having an orgasm and then switching. They each must have cum about five times before I felt even close to cumming.

Eventually they were getting tired, but I had to cum just one last time. Mom was riding me when it hit. I help her hips tightly, pressing her against me as hard as I could. I felt the tip of my cock touch her womb, and realized I had filled her up completely. Stephanie could tell by my face I was going to cum, and the gently held my balls while she passionately kissed mom.

I cried out and came. I came hard, especially considering how many orgasms I just had. And the volume of my sperm did not decrease with each orgasm. I fired the first spurt like a rocket inside of her. I felt it bounce off her walls and trail down my cock. As I kept filling mom with cum, it started to leak out of her pussy. The more I came, the more it squirted out of her. Stephanie gently touched my chest while I finished. Cum was everywhere, all over us and the bed. Stephanie took my dick in her hand as I withdrew from mom and sucked it clean once again.

The three of us lay there in bed and eventually fell asleep. When I woke up mom and Stephanie were talking and touching each other in a very "friendly" way. Apparently this was not the end of our fucking.

_
_
4,142 Followers