Halloween Party Ch. 03

Story Info
As the holidays roll on the son gets more brave.
1.5k words
4.37
152.5k
63

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers

The next day I was up early, unable to sleep. Dad had gone off to the city and mom was struggling to get around the house with a terrible hangover. I spent a good part of the morning cleaning up the yard. We had a landscaping crew that would come by on Monday, but I didn't want them finding all the used condoms and liquor bottles.

Mom and I had lunch together, by noon she was feeling better, but still looked very tired.

"Did you attend the party?" She asked me.

"No." I lied. "I hung out in my place then went to a friends party across town. Was this a good one?"

"Crazy." She sighed. "I think we need to tone it down going forward."

"Dorothy?" I asked, who was typically the culprit for the crazy behavior at the party.

"No. Everyone was bad." She sat back and sipped her coffee. "Like a Roman Orgy." She said softly.

"Looks like you had a good time." I said.

She held up her cup of coffee, "Too good." She got a quizzical look on her face then asked, "Did you see a guy in a black cape and mask?"

I shrugged, "Not that I recall, but there were a lot of people here when I left."

She got a thoughtful look on her face and then she smiled. "Maybe I was dreaming, but I thought... oh, never mind."

"Did you get hit on by some guy in a cape last night?" I wanted to see her reaction.

"I was pretty -- well, I was drunk." She laughed lightly. "I thought some guy..." Her words trailed off and she got that thoughtful look on her face again. "Yeah. He hit on me."

"I'm not surprised mom." I smiled at her. "You were looking quite hot last night."

She beamed at me. "How nice of you to notice."

"If I was a guy at the party -- I'd hit on you."

Now she blushed a little. "A man as handsome as you, that would be quite flattering to an older woman." She sipped her coffee and looked away nervously, then she said, "Where's Amy?"

"Friends wedding." I replied, not wanting to talk about anything but my gorgeous mother. "Seriously, you were the sexiest woman at the party -- any age."

She looked at me for a long moment and I thought I had gone to far. "All this flattery is making me forget my hangover."

I saw her nipples blossom under her t-shirt. So, I continued, feeling brave. "Every year, women come dressed as hookers, queens, movie-stars, and every year, you look better than any of them. You have the best body and the prettiest face."

She blushed again and turned away, "Jason, you shouldn't say those kind of things to your mother."

"I know, mom, but it pisses me off the way dad treats you and I just want you to know, I think you're beautiful and sexy and I don't know many guys who could say that about their mothers."

Sylvia stood up from the table and brushed her hair out of her face. For a second I thought she might cry. "Well, mother's aren't supposed to be sexy to their sons." She sighed, "But it is nice to know I'm sexy to someone."

I stood up and came around the table and hugged her. She hugged me back hard, grinding her body against mind and causing my cock to spring to life. There was no way she could not have felt it against her abdomen. We broke the hug and then she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Thanks for being such a good, loving son." She said then turned and walked away into the kitchen. I thought about following her, but the phone rang and she answered it. From the sounds of it, it was Grace on the phone and she wanted to come by the house. I left her in the kitchen, went back up to my apartment and jerked off again.

Through November and December I kept complimenting Sylvia and taking every chance to push my body against hers. Every now and again, she'd mention the guy in the black cape and mask to me or one of her friends. No one seemed to remember him. Thanksgiving ended up just being the two of us as dad had a "business trip" that took him out of town. We shared a bottle of wine over dinner and had another bottle of wine while we watched an old black and white movie.

Sylvia got pretty tipsy during the old movie and when the main characters started to dance, she took me by the hand and asked me to dance with her. It was a slow song so we danced slow, our bodies pressed tight together, her head on my shoulder. Naturally, I got a raging hard on as soon as our bodies met. When the song ended in the movie, she stopped dancing, but still held onto me. I stroked her hair, felt her breasts pressed against my chest, I sighed, "Happy Thanksgiving."

She pulled back at the waist, so her hips still pressed against mine. "This is a lovely Thanksgiving, isn't it?" She moved closer and kissed me lightly on the lips then quickly put her head back on my shoulder. I pulled her closer to me and she moaned warmly.

She raised her head and started to pull away after a moment, I caught her and pulled her back. Our eyes locked, our faces just an inch apart, I pressed my cock into her abdomen, she didn't pull away. "I'm so thankful for you." I said softly and then I leaned in and kissed her. The kiss was soft at first, tender, full on the lips. I pressed harder into her, her mouth opened, our tongues met and we meshed hard together in a deep, passionate kiss. The kiss lasted for a good thirty seconds while we attempted to swallow each other's face and lick lips and tongues wildly. She moaned deeply into my mouth.

Finally, she broke the kiss and pulled back. She didn't say a word, she just looked at me as if I was someone she had never seen before. I had one hand on her ass, the other in the middle of her back. She had a hand on my hip the other on my side. I leaned in again and kissed her softly. Her hand went to my crotch, she rubbed me as she opened her mouth more to let the kiss expand into another probing melting of mouths.

Her hand came up to my chest and she pushed herself back. She looked at me again, trying to figure out who I was. Someone in the movie laughed incredibly loud, shaking us both. She blinked her eyes and then pushed me a little further away. She bit her lip, smiled weakly at me then turned away.

I started after her, trying to catch her hand. She pulled away from me and turned back to face the television. "I love old movies." She finally said.

"I love you." I stated softly.

Sylvia just looked at me then picked up her wine glass and drank a little more. She set her wine glass down and stared at it. My mind was racing trying to figure out what to say.

"It's late and I ate too much turkey." She continued to stare down at the wine glass.

"Would you like some more wine?" I asked.

"No." She answered quickly. "I think I'm just going to go to bed."

"Would you like to come over to the apartment and watch the rest of the movie with me?" My mind was cluttered with thoughts of our kiss and my crazy, out of control desires.

She picked up her wine glass again. "I'm tired. I'm just going to uh -- go to bed. We'll start decorating for Christmas in the morning."

I started to move toward her, holding my arms out, "Goodnight." I said, but she held up a hand to stop me.

"Goodnight, Jason." She turned toward the hallway. "Turn off the television and the lights on your way out." She walked out of the room with her head down.

I locked up and went out the back door then quickly went around to the side of the house where I could climb up and go over the roof. I went from the deck to the ledge to her balcony. The french doors were closed and locked, but the curtains were half open.

Sylvia came out of the bathroom, naked, her breasts sagging some, her shoulders slumped forward. She looked sad. I saw her open the drawer of her nightstand and pull out the dildo. She threw herself on the bed and slid the dildo between her legs. She started slowly, but in seconds she was pumping the dildo in and out of her as fast as she could. She arched her back and grabbed both of her breasts while the dildo hung between her legs. She rolled to her stomach and put her ass in the air. Reaching back between her legs she pumped the rubber penis in and out of her pussy. Finally, she used her fingers on her clit, with the dildo still inside of her, until she brought herself to a screaming orgasm. She collapsed on the bed and started to cry.

bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers