The Milf Across The Street

Story Info
Years after high school, I finally live out my fantasy fuck.
2.1k words
4.2
107.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carlf1918
carlf1918
43 Followers

When I was in high school my family moved into a new subdivision development. We lived across the street from the type of woman every high school kid dreams of. Patty was around 30 back then I'd guess. She walked around all summer in a tiny two piece bikini, and had a body made for such apparel. She was perfectly tan, thin, had nice full C cup breasts (which I later learned were fake), shoulder length blond hair, and ass that would quit. Patty and her husband Mike had three kids who I used to occasionally baby sit for. I'd be lying if I didn't admit going into her bedroom and sniffing her panties when the kids went to bed.

Around the time I was graduating from high school, Patty and her husband got divorced. The neighborhood predictably swirled with rumors as to what happened, but no one really knew. Patty kept the house and quickly had a new boyfriend. After her divorce, things sort of closed up across the street. She was never outside, never socialized with the neighborhood, and other than her car coming and going you'd never have known she still lived there. I guess she got remarried, but eventually sold the house and moved out of the neighborhood.

Jump ahead about 16 years. I was now 32 years old, had a divorce of my own under my belt, and found myself living back in my childhood town. I keep myself in good shape and am women tell me I'm a good looking guy. I'm 6'2'', 190 lbs., thin, with short dark hair and golden skin year round thanks to my Italian heritage. Still, I have a hard time sealing the deal with women and rarely get laid.

I was recently heading back on a Friday from midweek business trip and flying Southwest Airlines. As a single guy, I always scope the boarding area for attractive women since Southwest allows passengers to sit anywhere they like on the plane. This has never worked in the slightest in terms of meeting women, but I'd still rather be sitting next to a nice looking lady versus say, some smelly elderly women who needs to pee every 20 minutes.

There was one very sexy woman in the terminal by herself. She was dressed in tight jeans with a white button down top exposing perfectly tanned cleavage. After a triple take, I realized who it was. I was surprised I even recognized her after so much time but she really looked almost identical as when we lived by each other. She didn't recognize me instantly, but after identifying myself remembered me with excitement. She leapt up and gave me a big hug which I pushed out of a shade early. Between her tits pushing into my chest and the return of my childhood fantasy woman, I didn't need her feeling the giant erection I was getting poking her in her belly.

I sat down across from her and we began catching up with each other. She was actually living the next town over from me, about a seven minute drive. Her second marriage lasted less than a year. Her oldest two boys had moved out, and one had a kid already (making her the hottest grandmother of all time!). Her youngest kid had just enrolled in junior college and still lived at home. It didn't sound like she had a very good relationship with any of them. She later mentioned a guy she was seeing (fantasy killer for sure...).

As the plane started to board she grabbed my arm and said, "You have to sit next to me. I always get stuck next to little kids or perverts." I gladly obliged and we grabbed seats towards the middle of the plane. While the plane was loading we continued to chit chat. She smiled the whole time and kept saying how great it was to see me again. After the plane took she took out a book and read, while I listened to my iPod and tried to stare at her tan freckly cleavage as much as possible without being obvious (which I'm sure I was). The plane couldn't land fast enough for me to race home and beat off.

When the plane landed she suggested we exchange numbers, which I obliged her on. She mentioned a party she was going to be having and wanted to invite me.

A few days later my phone rang. True to her word, Patty was having a pool party and told me 'I had to come by.' I agreed. As I pulled into her driveway, I began to ask myself what the hell I was doing. I was about to go into a party where I would know exactly one person. The thought of nailing a old neighbor of my parents was the only draw of any kind, and she not only had a boyfriend, but a driveway full of cars. I went in anyway.

The backyard and kitchen were filled with people, all who instantly made me feel way out of place. There were a lot of women in swimming suits, though I didn't see anyone in the pool. Most of them looked pretty worn out. Then I saw Patty. She had on a hot pink bikini. Her gorgeous tits were popping out and the bottoms barely covered her pussy. Just seeing this had made the whole trip worth my time.

When she saw me, she buzzed over excitedly and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. She repeated several times how excited she was that I came. She introduced me to her boyfriend (dork) and a few others guests and told them all how we had reconnected on the plane. Eventually a few other guests arrived and Patty excused herself. I stood and milked a beer and chatted with some guy about the local baseball team and tried to figure out how long I was going to stay. Eventually I excused myself to use the can.

Someone was in the bathroom on the main floor so I headed upstairs. The bathroom was one of those annoying one's where there is a door both to the hallway and the bedroom. I entered from the hallway, closed and locked the door, and headed over to the toilet area to piss. I didn't close the other door, and I never heard her enter.

As I was daydreaming and shaking the remains off my dick Patty came in behind me and grabbed my cock. "I've been dreaming about you." She whispered into my ear from behind while stroking my already solid cock. She stepped back to close the other door. "I've only got a couple minutes" she said as I turned to face her.

She pushed me back on the toilet so I was sitting. She moved aside the crotch of her bottoms revealing a totally shaved cunt, and lowered herself onto my cock. She was sopping. "Cum inside of me baby." She began moving herself up and down on my shaft. I wish I could write a different ending to this part, but after about a minute I began cumming like I never had before. She moaned as I emptied inside her pussy. When I finished, she held the position briefly while we caught our breath. "That was amazing" I whispered. "You better get used to that" she replied. She stood up, wiped her crotch, gave me a kiss on the lips, and headed out the door.

I didn't hang around the party much longer. Patty never came with 50 feet of me the rest of the time I was there. When I went to say goodbye she thanked me for coming, and said she hoped she'd see me soon.

She would. I had a text message waiting from her on my phone before I got home. It said to be back at 10 pm, park in the garage, and prepare for a late nighter.

Never in my life have I anticipated sex so much. As I pulled into her driveway, the garage door opened and I pulled in. She was waiting at the entrance to the house in a silk robe. It was hanging opening revealing she was nude underneath (no tan lines...). She closed the garage after I was inside, and began walking into the house before I was out of the car. As I entered and closed the door, she literally pounced on me. Her tongue was in the back of my mouth as her hands were working over time to get my clothes off. I was rubbing her perfect ass.

"I want to suck your dick" she moaned as she fell to her knees. This wasn't the first blow job she'd given. She had a perfect rhythm with her hand and mouth on my dick. I wasn't quite as quick a shooter as earlier in the afternoon, but she had me on the brink in a hurry. I announced my orgasm and she never broke stride stroking me till she swallowed over drop. When I finally stopped cumming she stood up and kissed me deeply.

We eventually moved over to the couch and I decided to ask about the boyfriend. She rolled her eyes and told me they hadn't even slept together. She explained that at her age it was often easier to have a date, but that she wasn't going anywhere with him. I confessed I'd fantasized about her as kid and sniffed her panties which made her laugh. I couldn't even concentrate on her words with her naked body staring at me. I asked her if it would be okay if I 'worshiped' her for a while. She smiled and said she thought I'd never ask.

I started out slowly kissing her neck and back. I kept telling her how she was the sexiest woman on earth and how lucky I was. I could see her smile and that made me feel good. Eventually I started to rub her tits as I kissed her neck, and then later, her pussy. After massaging her clit for some time, I laid her on her back and began sucking her nipples while I continued to rub and finger her. I began moving my kisses south of her tits to her belly, and eventually, her cunt. She tasted amazing. I was eating her out with as much passion as I could while playing with her ass. After a while I began licking her asshole. She loved it.

This all went on for over an hour, before she pulled me up and guided me inside of her. I fucked her missionary style like an animal. She wrapped her legs around my torso and dug her fake French manicured nails into my back all the while urging me to fuck harder. I was banging for all it was worth and dripping in sweat when I emptied into her pussy for the second time that day. When I finished cumming, I pretty much collapsed on her exhausted. She gently stroked my back for a while before asking to be let up.

She suggested a shower. Patty lit some candles and washed us both. We made out quite a bit and soon enough I had another erection. We got out of the shower and moved to her bed where she mounted me after applying some lube to her pussy. At first she worked me slowly so I could suck on her nipples. It was getting close to 3 am and she announced it was time for sleep. With that she rode me hard till I came. She fell on my chest, kissed my cheek and rolled off. "Sleep tight lover" she purred. We were both out in an instance.

The next morning we had sex two more times. Once with Patty bent over the counter with me hitting it from behind, and about an hour after that on top her kitchen table. I couldn't cum after fucking a long time and she was getting sore so she jerked me off on her tits (about an eye dropper worth of cum).

A fell into the kitchen chair and she went upstairs returning dressed in running shorts and a t-shirt. It was the first time I had seen her in more than a bikini since the airport. She explained her daughter was usually home during the week, and weekends were hit or miss, but she really wanted to maintain a fun relationship.

We have. We don't get the opportunity to get together too often, but that keeps it spicy. Patty prefers a marathon night once a month to trying to coordinate quickies. We're both willing to explore whatever will turn the other one on. We've talked about a 3way with another woman, but have yet to find anyone we can agree on who is also willing. Perhaps when we do I'll write again.

carlf1918
carlf1918
43 Followers