Dirty, Nasty Slut Sister

Story Info
Julie discovers brother’s hardcore porn fetish.
4.9k words
4.04
495.5k
263

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,518 Followers

Julie really shouldn't have been snooping around in her little brother's bedroom. She genuinely felt bad doing it. Hoped that she wouldn't find what she was looking for in there but deep down, in the pit of her stomach she knew she would.

She was looking for her sluttiest pair of knickers. She hadn't been able to find them in her room and somehow had this sixth sense that she would find them in Paul's. She couldn't put her finger on why that was but nonetheless with their parents on a two week vacation and Paul out that afternoon at one of his college lectures 21 year old, blonde hairdresser Julie decided to investigate. She knew they had been on top of her knicker drawer just before that weekend but that Monday morning they were no where to be found and she was puzzled.

18 year old Paul was not a tidy boy, his room a wasteland of boxes, magazines and all sorts of junk. Julie carefully stepped over it and approached his built in wardrobe. She swept his hanging up clothes aside and peered down at a cardboard box in the back corner of the wardrobe. It was heavy so she got down on her hands and knees and dragged it out into the light. On top was a large encyclopaedia but underneath were every one of her younger brother's dirty little secrets.

Top of the pile were Julie's panties. They were crumpled up and had a stain in them. Julie gave it a cursory sniff to confirm what she suspected - it smelled of cum, the kinky little bastard had been jerking off with her knickers! But her fury quickly subsided when she noticed what was below her under garments. Facing her was the glossy cover of a magazine called "PAIN SLUTS" that featured a picture of a girl tied up and being whipped. Stunned Julie picked up the magazine to find a host of others below, there were more BDSM ones, there were ones dedicated to pissing and scat, there were gang bang magazines and just straight highly explicit pornography.

"The filthy little pervert" she hissed as she flicked through the magazines, amazed by the depravity on show in them.

The strange thing to her was the effect the pictures were having on her. She was aroused! She was getting wet just looking at the hardcore pornography! She had never come across stuff like this, had never even considered it's existence and now to be on her knees here leafing through it in her little brothers room like this was getting turned on! It was intensely confusing to her but rather than stop she kept on looking. And under the pile of magazines were DVD's each with covers that suggested adult action of a similar nature to that which was on display in the magazines. Julie felt flushed as she scanned the titles and covers, she knew it was wrong but she really wanted to watch these. But then before she could make a decision on that there were some last items in this box - sex toys! There was a really thin vibrator, an orange ball gag and a pair of hand cuffs!

She glanced at the digital clock next to Paul's bed, it was just after three in the afternoon, he wouldn't be back for at least two hours, she had the place to herself...

*

Ten minutes (most of which she had spent second guessing herself) Julie found herself on her knees and inserting a DVD entitled "SLAP MY BITCH UP" into the player in her brothers bedroom. She would be lying to herself if she claimed she didn't know what to expect the box art and description were clear enough. She knew this was wrong and that she should not be doing it but she was under a strange compulsion and could not find the will power to stop herself and pressed play on the remote control and rocked back to see what unfolded.

The first person on screen after the various menus was a disgusting looking man. He was a shaven headed fat bastard with tattoos all over his arms and torso which were on full display. Every second word he spoke was either a curse or a derogatory name for a woman. He called them bitches, sluts, whores, cunts, everything, the full gamut of insults as he walked through a warehouse until he came to a metal container. He opened it to reveal a dark haired beauty, tied up and gagged in the dark. Just the sight of her gave Julie a jolt and now there was no denying it, her pussy was wet watching this.

The man verbally barracked the model before manhandling her out of the container and dumping her on a wooden pallet. He called her a piece of shit and basically treated exactly like that. Watching, Julie tried to keep telling herself it was just a porno and that both people on screen were just actors but she was becoming increasingly lost in her fantasies and her hand was reaching down and under her skirt and surreptitiously touching herself through her panties.

He started slapping the girl, then choking her, then sticking his fingers in her mouth before spitting on her. He turned her around and spanked the hell out of her ass, pulling her hair all the time. Then he dropped his own trousers, revealing his thugs cock. It was so degrading and disgusting but Julie could not take her eyes off the action, it was incredible to think that Paul liked to watch this filth! Julie was transfixed by the sight of a hard cock on screen, she had had a few lovers but this was not that this was disgusting, perverse and brutal. The man mockingly slapped the girl about her face with his dick then used it like a toothbrush in her mouth so that her cheeks bulged. Her make up was running by this point and she cut a garish figure, her eyes watering as she as treated like this.

He fucked her face like it was her cunt, hard and fast and when he came he sprayed his cum all over her features, coating her face and especially her eyes with his seed. But that wasn't the end, after she had wiped it off and licked it from her own fingers she had to lick his arsehole. This was something Julie had never contemplated happening in her life, it was so rude, so disgusting and why was it turning her on even more?!?

The film ended with the actress laughing and joking with the guy to show it had all been an act, but Julie didn't even notice that, she was too far gone, her fingers were now in her panties and she was frigging herself off lost in her own fantasies. She didn't even notice as the DVD moved onto the next scene with a blonde on her knees surrounded by multiple cocks and within seconds they all started to piss on her.

And that was what Paul walked in on. His big sister wanking off, with his extreme porn scattered across his bedroom floor while watching hardcore degrading porn!

Paul's final class of the day had been cancelled and he had caught an early bus home in the hope of getting some food in him before heading out to the cinema as there was a film on with some celebrity slut that got her tits out in it. He had let himself in the house and wandered up to his room and only when he was outside did he hear noises from inside, peering in he saw Julie first and then his TV showing the scene from one of his porno's. His immediate thought was one of panic, his big sister had found his dirty secret, how would he talk his way out of this? Only then did his mind fully grasp what Julie was doing.

She was too far gone to control herself, she grabbed the dildo from his stuff and started to suck on it just the porn actresses did as she came to squealing climax. Paul was hard watching this, he knew he shouldn't but couldn't help it. Julie folded forward, exhausted just as he stepped into the room announcing.

"You do know I use that on my ass Sis, don't you?"

Julie nearly jumped out of her clothes at the fright she got. She did not have a clue that Paul was there and immediately she was over the shock she suddenly realised what her brother had just said and seen. Almost comically she spat out the dildo and threw it down, spitting out whatever she was tasting in her mouth. She fumbled for the TV remote control but rather than stopping it she only succeeded in pausing the DVD on a crystal clear still of the blonde slut with her mouth open as two streams of yellow piss cascaded into her mouth.

Julie pulled her skirt down and fumbled for the words to chastise her little brother with but she was so flustered and embarrassed at having been caught out she made next to no sense.

Paul realised this and stepped into his room taking complete control of the situation.

"What are you doing in here anyway? No, don't bother answering, I know anyway I saw you, You wanted into my stash of porn didn't you? Don't deny it! I saw you. You were masturbating to that. I saw you. God I never had my own sister down as dirty slut!"

He felt so good speaking to his older sister like this. Now he was turned on and he had an unmistakable tenting at the crotch of his trousers, something Julie noticed and stared at.

"You liked it didn't you? Tell me. Come on tell me what you liked? Was it the girls being slapped? Being choked? Called all those nasty names? Being fucked in the ass/ Come on is what was it? Or was it just women being treated like piece of shit whores that you got off on?"

Julie was a rabbit in the headlights of his questions and she still struggled to form a reasonable answer.

"I-I well, I , er...."

"Did you like it?!"

"Yes! I liked it! I got off on it! There are you satisfied now!"

"Why did you like it? Because that's secretly how you want to be treated. Don't deny it sis, I can see it in your eyes. Most normal girls would have been repulsed by looking at this stuff. Disgusted, even. But not you, oh no, you sat down there and watched it and wanked even though you knew I could come back at any time and find you. In fact I bet that's just what you wanted to happen isn't it?"

Julie shook her head denying the accusations but deep down she wondered if he was right, if she had wanted this confrontation to happen, She turned her head away and he was standing so close now that her head brushed against the stiff ridge in her brothers trousers and she felt it pulse at the movement. She looked up into his eyes and knew at that moment she wanted to act out what she had just watched on the DVD and seen in the magazines, knew it was wrong on so many levels but also that she wanted to do it, her body betraying her for its basest desires. In a faltering, whispering voice she whispered.

"I liked it because I want to be treated like that...."

There, it was out and Paul grinned like a maniac. He had the most perverted, darkest desires and had sated them up to now through his growing addiction to hardcore porn and sick fantasies and here he was presented with the opportunity to live out those fantasies on a very sexy, submissive babe. That said babe was his older sister did not really matter to him now he was no longer able to contain his base personality.

"Oh you do, do you? Well in that case take these (he flung her slutty knickers at her) and go through to mum and dad's bedroom and have them and nothing else on when I come through. Oh actually you can put these on too, behind your back."

Then he tossed his handcuffs to her. Julie knelt there on the cusp of making a huge decision. She had already voiced her hidden desire but did her body have the courage to follow it through? She looked up at her brother, her eyes wide and helpless, then slowly she dropped her eyes, nodded obediently and took the panties and handcuffs and got up and walked into their parent's room. She closed the curtains and stopped to stare at her reflection in the mirror. She couldn't meet her own eyes for long. She knew this was badly wrong and that she could still end this before it went past the point of no return. But she was aroused in a way she had never felt before, soaking wet and deep down she did not want to stop this. She stripped off her jeans and her shirt and bra and then pulled off her knickers before nervously stepping into her stained knickers, pulling them up and staring at her reflection.

God if Paul was hard before when he saw her now he would probably shoot his load. The blonde stood there, her figure a perfect size 8, nice firm breasts and the tiny red and black frilly panties just barely covering her neatly shaved pussy. Gulping nervously she picked up the cuffs and snapped one on her left wrist then, as if fearing her nerve would not hold, she quickly put it behind her back and managed to get her right wrist into the other side and snapped the lock home. Oh god what had she just done? She gave an involuntary shiver and meekly walked to the side of the double bed in her parent's room and dropped onto her knees and waited.

In his room Paul had to fight off the urge to have a wank. He was so fucking horny, but he did not want to waste this so he somehow kept his hands to himself as he delved into his wardrobe for a couple of other items that he wanted to use.

Three minutes after Julie had adopted her position on her knees Paul entered the room. He was carrying in one hand his video camera and in the other a couple of items that he dropped to the ground where Julie could not see them. She wasn't bothered by that she was too taken up with concern that he was filming this!

"No Paul, don't tape it! I never..."

SLAP!

He slapped Julie right across her cheek before snapping at her.

"Shut your fucking mouth whore! You don't decide anything, I'll do what I fucking want understand /And I want to be able to replay this afternoon time and time again in the future!"

It was all part of the act Julie told herself, he was just acting like that for the film. She wanted to put her hand to her cheek and soothe it and was regretting handcuffing herself now.

"You look good like that Sis. On your knees with your slutty tits on display. What are they 36 inches?"

He squeezed one with his free hand and she winced and nodded to his question. This was so demeaning to her.

"Good.. Nice tits they are, I'll have a taste of them later. Like I said you look like belong down there but there's a couple of things I'll change yet. Don't go anywhere."

He set down the camera and checked the angle to make sure Julie was in the centre of the picture then picked up what he had dropped. The first item was an old dog collar. They had had a pet dog a couple of years ago, this was one of his old ones, it still carried his scent. Julie looked at it in disgust then horror as Paul approached her and wrapped it around her neck and tightened it in place, then he clipped the leash to a hoop on the collar.

"There you go bitches need to be collared don't they? And I think you need a new name too. I think I'll call you slut from now on. Now how will I remember that?"

He was playing up to his camera and he did so again as he picked up the large black marker pen from the ground and used it to write the word "SLUT" in large letters on the dumb blonde's forehead!

Paul twisted his sisters head so she could read (albeit backwards) what now adorned her forehead. The blonde was stunned and looked at him and fluttered her eyelashes.

"Oh Paul, you can't, I..."

Another dismissive slap to her cheek shut Julie's response off.

"Shut up slut, you asked for this, you wanted this and I dare say if I felt in those sexy panties of yours I'll discover it's turning you on, isn't it? Oh I bet it is. Anyway you're a bad slut and I need to put you right as to your role in life so get over here and lay across my lap once I've undressed."

Julie stared at her brother as he pulled off his shirt, then his jeans and socks then stepped out of his trousers to reveal a large, stiff, throbbing purple headed beast of a cock. Unconsciously she licked her lips. She had never dreamed he was hung like that. Her day dreaming did not please Paul however. He came towards her until his dick poked her in the eye and grabbed her leash and dragged her crawling over towards him then pulled at the collar once again to get her up before bending her over his lap so that his cock pressed into her soft stomach. Once he got her in position he spanked the hell out of her soft, pert ass cheeks, turning them beet red in no time at all and then keeping going.

Each blow stung and humiliated Julie but to her amazement it was turning her on even more, she could feel the moisture seeping into her panties. Finally he stopped his chastisement and he bent down to hiss in her ear.

"When I let you up slut you will thank me nice and loudly so the camera hears it, understand?"

She nodded and as he pushed her unceremoniously back down to her knees she said.

"Thank you.... Master."

That brought a smirk to his face and he went and got the still recording camera and came over to stand over his kneeling sister his cock just inches from her face. He got a perfect POV shot of her face, besmirched as it was with the foul word across her head and he started to slap each side of her face, getting progressively harder with each slap.

"Do you like that Slut? Do you? Me slapping my own sister about. And you deserve it, don't you slut? You deserve to be treated like that because you're nothing but a piece of shit whore, aren't you?"

Julie took the abuse and nodded.

"What's that Slut? Do you want me to stop slapping you with my hand? Is that it?"

"Y-Yes, please stop slapping me with your hand."

"Ok, I've got something else I want to slap you with anyway."

And with that he put his free hand around the base of his large cock and started to slap his sister's face with it as he filmed in close up. His penis was slick and sticky and after just a few slaps so were Julie's cheeks. He bounced the tip of his cock against her chin and even stepped forward so that he could rub his heavy ball sack on her nose. Julie hated herself for it but she had never been quite so aroused and turned on in her life, being treated like this was an amazing feeling.

"You want to taste it, don't you slut? Come on, tell me how much you want it in your slutty mouth! Tell me!"

"Yes! I want it! I want to taste it! Please let me suck your beautiful big cock!"

It was like a tap being released for Julie to shout this to him. And with her mouth open wide it was the perfect target for him to ram his full length into her oral cavity, filling it instantly, jabbing the tip of hid dick into the entrance to her throat, having his balls squashed up against her chin. He looked down at her and was overcome himself - what an amazing sight it presented. Being balls deep in the mouth of his blonde sister, with SLUT written across her forehead. He reached down and held her nose shut and got an even bigger kick from the look of surprise and worry in her eyes.

He held her like that for half a minute, finally pulling out his dick and releasing his nostril hold in one go and Julie bent forward gasping as thick trails of pre Cum and saliva mixed and fell from her mouth.

But for all the discomfort Julie was desperate to have Paul's dick shoved roughly back in her mouth she felt so cheap and nasty and it was so fucking intense.

"You want it again Slut? Come on beg me for it, beg to suck my dick!"

"Please Master, please fuck my face again, please, I want it so badly!"

He slapped his even messier cock across her face once again then carefully spat on her so that his saliva splattered on the bridge of his sister's nose and slowly streamed down both sides.

"Well tough luck cunt! You want some more of my dick you're going to have to earn it, your going to do some real ass kissing to get it in your mouth again!"

Julie didn't really pick up on the significance of his comment she was still shocked he had spat on her and how that act had sent another thrill straight through her.

"I saw you sucking my dildo earlier and like I said I use that on myself, stick it up my own arse, bit of prostate play. And I saw your face slut, you were getting off on it so you must like the taste of my ass well it's your lucky day bitch, you want my cock? All you have to do to get it is kiss and lick my asshole!"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,518 Followers
12