Cumming Camp Counselors

Story Info
Marilyn tells Stacie her plans for the summer.
14.3k words
4.63
269.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers

The trees blurred by as my VW bug whined it's way around another switchback. Mid-June and it's already getting hot. Rounding a corner too close, the car kicked up red dust as I steered it past the new Camp Wininoka sign overhead.

Wininoka, probably some faked American Indian name, had just opened two summers ago. Needing a change from the place I'd been working, I immediately put my name on the summer staff waiting list. I got lucky and managed to work the last month of the season last year in the camp kitchen. When another girl decided to stay home for the summer, I got a letter right after freshman english finals, asking me back. I just had enough time to pack, change plans and hit the road for California.

But I was late. Real late.

My car skidded to a halt cantered left in one of the dirt parking spots. Dozens of cars were already here and no one else was in the parking lot. I jerked the keys out of the ignition, kicked the door open and grabbed my pack. The staff meeting had started over an hour ago. I ran.

The mess hall was the center of daily camp life. At least three activities, breakfast, lunch and dinner happened here every day. Sometimes sing-a-longs or movies at night, weather depending. I ran around the backside and entered through the kitchen. The director was a real stickler for rules - don't be late to meetings, don't stay out after lights-out, don't be late from a weekend. Yadda, yadda, yadda - Jesus, that guy could babble on. A couple of big pots simmered on the huge stoves in the center of the room, but the staff was absent. I turned off the lights and pushed the swinging door open slowly.

"Topeka, get your ass over here!"

Shit. Dan had seen me. Everyone turned around and looked in my direction.

"You're fucking late as usual, Topeka. Find a seat if you can manage it."

Everyone chuckled at that, recalling my difficulties with a prickly pear cactus meeting my backside last year. Fuck, what a start.

I walked around the group seated on tables and benches surrounding the mighty Dan Reynolds, Wininoka's camp director. He's the one who hired me last summer and I was grateful for it, but he could be a real son-of-a-bitch when things didn't go his way. Dan'd been put in charge of Wininoka when it opened. He'd been living and working in the local mountains pretty much his whole life. Marilyn, my best friend and cabinmate here, told me that he was fifty-five, but it was hard to believe since he was in such good shape, tanned and still had a full head of hair. I guess I always thought men who were in their fifties should look more like my dad, bald, fat around the middle and wheezing whenever they climbed stairs.

Marilyn and I had met last year during my short stay here - she working the waterfront, teaching canoeing and me slopping grits and pancakes in the kitchen. I liked her the moment I saw her. Always somewhere near the center of attention, but difficult to spot. She had this elfin stature and as a result, got lost in crowds easily. But she also had this wonderful way about her as though she was always up to something; something she shouldn't be doing and I loved her for it. She was sitting on a table near the side and waved me over to a spot. She smiled, putting her arm around me.

"Welcome to Camp Willy-Cock-a," she whispered in my ear - her pet name for this forested paradise near the lake. I smiled and we exchanged hello kisses.

Dan approached. "Topeka, you've missed all the fun part of my talk, but you can read it all in the Camp manual. Here." Dan roughly plopped a huge notebook in my lap. Damn, I had to read all this?

"Okay, listen up. Last year, I think you all recall a certain problem that occurred in the second month here at camp." Dan was in his element now, telling us what to do and what not to do. "A female counselor had to go home because of 'family' business. Remember?"

I hadn't been here then, so I looked at Marilyn with a "what the fuck is he talking about" gawk. She rolled her eyes, putting her lips to my ear.

"A girl got knocked up and had to go home. It caused a lot of problems for Dan. Parents got bent out of shape - almost sued the camp."

My mouth dropped open and I stared at her.

"You got some secrets to share, Sacramento?" Dan looked at Marilyn with his lips thinly drawn. Dan had this thing for calling all the girls by the place they came from. Funny, how he never did it with the boys.

"No, Dan. Sorry, go ahead." Marilyn put on her perky counselor demeanor and waved.

"There will be no funny business at camp this summer! Got me?" Dan stared hard at everyone there. I looked around at the rest of the group to see the reaction.

"Got me, Topeka?"

Shit, just because I looked around… "Sure, Dan. No funny business."

"This means you girls do not drive the boys insane. And you boys do not encourage the girls to do so. Do you all understand me?"

"Yes, Director Dan." Everyone responded together in moments like this and called Dan by his formal title. To me, though, it always sounded like a character from Sesame Street.

"Good, good. Now, all the men, if you cannot resist having sex with some unsuspecting female while you are working for me…" Lots of girly giggles hit the air. "Girls, I know I don't have to worry about you because you know these guys for what they are…lying, cheating, good-for-nothings who don't have a dime of security between them." Several guys groaned.

Dan smiled. "But there are women in the local towns who don't know them like you and I do, so…" Dan whipped out a condom and held it up in the air. Everyone started laughing. "You must wear a raincoat, if you are going to get wet. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Director Dan," said all the men.

"Good, we understand each other. If you get some poor unsuspecting girl in trouble, I get in trouble. And if I get in trouble…"

"We get in trouble," said the men.

I heard a deep chuckle. I looked up to see a gleaming set of teeth smiling above an amazing set of pecs stretching a t-shirt to its limits. Green eyes, deep tan and tousled black hair told me this was Johnny Winston, the head swimming counselor. My eyes traveled down to his ass. My God what a butt this guy had. I breathed out deeply, looking at his tight shorts, then shook my head, realizing I was staring.

"Right. Now then, girls stay, men leave. Go. Now fellas." Slowly, the boys got up and sauntered out the screen-covered side doors towards their cabins. I watched Johnny, laughing with a couple of friends and made a few mental notes about his walk.

"Okay, okay, girls - listen up." Yeah, Dan was an older man, but I really didn't like the way he always referred to us as 'girls' and the boys as 'men.' Kinda pissed me off. I wondered if he'd always been a misogynist.

Dan held up a clipboard. "This clipboard contains a list of every female counselor who will be working here this season. Next to your name, I want you to put an 'X' if you are on birth control, and an"O", if…"

One of the girls from crafts stood up. "You can't require us to tell you that. It's personal."

Dan hugged the clipboard to his chest and smiled. "Boston, I can require whatever I like. I'm your employer. This list is not for public consumption. I need it to know who to keep an eye on. If you don't like this new policy, you all know where the door is located."

Grimacing, Boston sat back down. We all knew that there was a waiting list of girls who would gladly take our place.

"I have the clipboard up here. Please come up and make an 'X' for yes and an "O" for no next to your name. If you want to talk to me in private about this, I will be in my office the rest of the afternoon 'til supper. Thank you." Everyone got up. Most got in line to mark the list. I stood behind Marilyn.

"Did you see Newport?" whispered Marilyn over her shoulder using the familiar city of Johnny's hometown.

"Oh yeah. I did."

"I have goosebumps. Look."

Sure enough, Marilyn held out her arm and the little bits of gooseflesh danced up and down her skin. I didn't mention where Johnny had affected me.

I got to the front of the line and put an "X" by my name. I looked up as I stepped out, but Dan ignored me.

Marilyn got our cabin keys from the Quartermaster and we grabbed our stuff from our cars. The pine scent filled the air along with the dust of the dirt trails, which connected everything throughout the camp. Faintly, as we got closer to the girl counselor cabins, we could hear the falls roaring in the distance.

I breathed in deep and looked at the robins flying across the clearing in front of us. "I missed this place. It's just so cool being up here. It feels kind of like home - a second home."

"Really? I always thought of it as more of a place away from home - a place where the rules don't apply so much. Know what I mean?"

I knew that look in her eye. Something was up. Marilyn has always been what my mom would call a "free spirit," ready to try anything once or twice. My upbringing had kept me away from any shenanigans. Well, except for the occasional beer. But in the sex department, I had been strictly a solo act, playing what I might try to do someday in my head a thousand times over. My fingers had taken my virginity years before, but I'd never gotten up the courage to convince a guy to…well, you know…do it. Marilyn was keenly aware of my track record.

I put my key in the lock and jerked the door open. The cabin opened to a musty stale smell wafting through the air. A long time ago these little wooden houses had been carpeted and cleaned, but not for a couple of weeks. And worse, they'd been kept closed.

"Yuck. Quick, help me get all the shutters open." Marilyn and I slid all the wooden boards open to reveal mosquito screen behind them to let the fresh air in.

After a half-hour of dusting and cleaning the carpet to help make the place livable, we loaded our stuff inside and started to unpack. The cabins were wooden with tarpaper roofs, slanted to the back for rain when it came. Surrounding two old army surplus metal twin beds were windows looking out at the woods away from the counselor area center. We each had a metal dresser with mirror. Think rustic…no, think cheap.

The counselor residences were arranged in a semi-circle surrounding two buildings in the center of the clearing. One contained showers, bathrooms and the washer-dryer, the other was for the weekly visiting directors of the various groups that stayed at Wininoka.

As I finished sorting all my clothes into the dresser, Marilyn started unpacking her footlocker.

"What plans do you have for the summer, Stace?" Stacie was my real name. Only Marilyn and I called each other by our actual names. Everyone else was named after their city, well, except for Newport. We talked about him often enough; we just used his city as a kind of code name.

"Plans? None really. Just get the job done."

She looked at me like I was stupid. "Aw, come on. No plans at all?"

"Like what?"

She stuffed panties into the second drawer, arranging them by color, I think. By color? I had to make a note to ask about that one. She smiled a toothy smile, an embarrassed smile.

"You know, plans…ah, goals for the summer. What to…uh, get accomplished while we're here." She continued hauling stuff out of her trunk.

I sat on my bunk. "I don't get you."

"Well, I've got plans, big plans." She grabbed a roll of magazines out of her trunk. "I'm gonna…" Ka-thunk! Out of the magazine rool, something shiny fell to the floor.

I followed it along the floor; it rolled and stopped against my foot - a vibrator. My eyebrows shot up. My eyes flicked to Marilyn's face. She looked at me with wide eyes. I looked down at it and back to her. She laughed and picked it up.

"I've been spending way too much time with my friend here the past few months." She sat on her bunk, facing me. "My plans involve making this little machine as lonely as I possibly can."

"Oh-kay…do I wanna hear these plans?"

She sat on her bunk and faced me. "Sure you do. In fact, I think you'd be really interested because of your Kansas background and all."

I let that comment go and listened. She gestured with the vibrator as she talked. "Well, not really plans so much as yet. More like goals. We have a lot of good-looking guys here at the lake and not just at the camp, you know."

I knew what she meant. Something in the water, something in the air - I didn't know what it was, but there were an inordinate amount of cute guys in the mountains.

She looked at the ceiling, pausing for effect. "I mean it's not like I'm a virgin or anything, but…oh, sorry Stace, I didn't mean…"

I waved my hand to put her at ease. "Fine. Don't worry. Not a problem, no offense taken."

She sighed and started again. "Good. I mean to say…we're young and still have a lot to experience, you know, sexually. I'm just planning on knocking a few things off the list." She smiled and looked a little red-faced.

"Such as?" I was getting into this now.

She blushed, then sat up straight and put her hands in her lap. "Anal."

A puzzled look crossed my face.

"Anal sex. You know what anal sex is, right? Buttfucking?"

"Yeah, of course." Even though the door was closed, I looked around to make certain no one was nearby. My stomach was more surprised than I was. The image that popped into my head of Marilyn on her knees was kind of annoying, though.

She leaned forward conspiratorially. "Want to try that?"

"No, no way! I mean…wouldn't it hurt? Like ouch, you know?"

"Yeah, I suppose. It would have to be the right guy. Experienced, hopefully. Tender. I'd have to get way hot first and use…"

"…lots of lube!" We both said simultaneously, laughing.

"What else? What other…ah, goals do you have?"

She looked at the floor and kicked her toes down once or twice. "Group sex. Me and another couple maybe, or me and a guy and another couple - something like that."

"Jesus, that's pretty out there. I mean, I've read about it, but…"

"Exhibitionism." She looked directly at me.

"You mean…show off?"

"Yeah. I think it'd be really sexy. Taking off your clothes and gettin' busy while someone watches you. You know?"

She took the vibrator and held it straight up, stuffing it in her other hand as though she were fucking it.

"Christ, Marilyn, you're…you're just a…"

"What? What am I?"

"I don't know. I…just had no idea that you were such a…a horn dog!"

She cracked up and rolled on the bed. I had to laugh.

Suddenly, she sat up, looking serious. "But more specifically, this summer…"

"Yeah?"

"The first thing I'm gonna do is suck Johnny Winston's cock. That big lump of his will be in my mouth by the end of the month, I promise you." She stared at the vibrator licking her lips like a predator.

Again, the image of little Marilyn on her knees in front of big Johnny Winston leapt into my mind. During the school year, Johnny was a defensive back for Southern Cal. Supposedly, pro teams were already calling him as well as every girl who ever saw him. Marilyn sure knew how to shoot for the stars. I wasn't sure about any "plans" I might make for the summer, but right now, I was dusty from the road and needed a shower.

The screen door slammed behind me as I entered the old wooden bathroom in the center of camp. A line of sinks and mirrors lined the left side of the room. The floor was covered in wooden slats over a concrete foundation, sloping to a big drain in the center. I pulled open one of the big shower doors and turned on the hot water. Yep, there it was. The water was skin peeling hot in seconds. I quickly balanced the temperature with the cold, hung my towel on the hook next to the door and stripped off my clothes.

The water felt great. The pressure in these old stalls was more like a car wash, blasting down on you and steaming up the air in seconds. In the center of the spray, it felt almost like you were getting beaten. Little needles of spray pounding your skin by the thousands. I wondered about standing still too long, if I'd get a bruise. I put my hair under the spray getting it wet. Then I pulled out my scented soap and started lathering my body.

I thought back to seeing all the boys earlier in the mess hall. I thought back to "the lump" as Marilyn referred to the bulge in Johnny's shorts. I thought of Marilyn's goals for the summer - anal sex, group sex and exhibitionism. Things that I had read about, but never imagined myself being in those scenarios. Never thought I might get an opportunity to do anything like that. But here was Marilyn planning on doing it, making it happen. Then it began to play in my mind. I closed my eyes.

I could see tiny little Marilyn, hair wet and dripping, water running down her back as she drops to her knees in front of a smiling Johnny Winston. Water cascades down his chest as he rips his shirt over his head. He looks down at her. His sexy lower lip is sticking out in that classic pout he gets. She pulls at his shorts and they begin to slide down his hips. His boxers come into view. Everything is wet as though the two of them are showering together - as though they are here with me now.

The shorts slide out of view. She rubs the palm of her hand along the lump in the boxers. He moans. She smiles devilishly and rubs harder.

My hands are at my breasts, holding them underneath, feeling the spray shoot across the hard tips - back and forth, back and forth. I squeeze them together, gently milking them from the sensitive soft undersides to my nipples with my thumb and forefingers. I feel hot.

Marilyn pulls open the hole of Johnny's boxers and peeks inside. She grins, flashing teeth as she spots her prey. She reaches inside and grabs Johnny's cock. She looks up at him as he closes his eyes and groans. I can see the wet muscles of her forearm grip and release, grip and release as she starts to stroke his shaft.

My left hand leaves my breast and slowly travels over my stomach to my fur covered mound. I slip my fingers underneath me, cupping my pussy, pressing up with my fingertips, running them into my hot furrow. I can feel how slippery I'm getting as my middle fingertip, slides easily along my labia. I take a little step with my left foot to the side, opening my legs. A soft tingling starts in my pussy - a delicious electrical sensation.

Marilyn pulls at the boxer opening, pulling it away from Johnny's cock in her grasp. She slides his member along the material. A soft, rounded protrusion slips and bends the cloth savagely as she tries to pull it to the opening. The material deflates and Johnny's cock pokes into view. Hard, pointing up towards Marilyn's smiling face in a graceful arc, like a sculpture. Protruding from a nest of curly black hair, Johnny's cock is dark and thick. Little Marilyn's fingers barely fit around the beast, making it look even larger.

My fingers open my pussy as I reach between my legs with my other hand. Water runs down my stomach as I bend forward to look. My labia are pink-red - their lips open like the wings on a butterfly, peeled back against my mons. I touch them lightly with my finger, rubbing them softly against my skin. They're slick with my juices. And it feels so delicious, like someone's hot little tongue licking me, loving me. I rub a slow circle around my lips, then back again, making sure to press up whenever I pass my vagina.

Johnny's cock head is red and swollen. It looks as though it might burst, being taut like one of those floating jellyfish on the beach. It's skin is shiny and stretched, throbbing as she squeezes his shaft. She looks up at Johnny and as his eyes open, her mouth opens and a long, pink tongue extends in an arc, reaching out to touch the bloated cock. She licks underneath the crown and withdraws. A trail of saliva hangs between her tongue and his penis.

I push a finger into my vagina. The pressure is delicious. I withdraw it slowly, coating it and pressing it in further, penetrating as deeply as I can. My other hand has started slowly rubbing along the left side of my clit, teasing it, making it hard. The finger withdraws. Then two fingers rub themselves along my slit, getting themselves oiled and slick. A shiver runs up my stomach, bursting through my nipples as my breath catches and forces its way out though my mouth. I turn my wrist and push the two fingers into my pussy. A quiet groan slowly tumbles from my mouth. I half-lid my eyes and look at the water splashing around me on the walls of the stall. The door is not quite shut. A tiny crack of light from outside shows me that the bathroom is empty. My two fingers hit bottom as Johnny's cockhead disappears into Marilyn's mouth.

JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers