Prom Night

Story Info
Daughter seduces Daddy after Prom.
2.1k words
4.27
135.1k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it's wrong to look at your little girl and want to be buried inside her tight little pussy, but God help me that's the way my little Kimmi has made me feel for two years now. She's eighteen now and will be graduating high school this June. She is every guys dream. Her strawberry blond hair brushes her shoulders and her green eyes are the color of emeralds and when she's happy they sparkle just like a gem too. Of course when she's mad, they darken to almost black, but she's hardly ever that mad. With one of those happy go lucky attitudes she's such a joy to be around.

Her mom, my wife, Andrea is a journalist and is always off chasing one story or another, so over the years, Kimmi and I have become quite close. Kimmi has no hard feelings that her mom is seldom around. She understands that adventure and chasing down a good story is what drives her mom and she has dealt with it so maturely. Probably more so than I. I have to admit I resent the fact that Andrea is gone so often. I mean, men have needs. I've thought about getting them filled else where, but I just end up in the bed room jerking my cock and thinking not about my missing wife but my beautiful little girl.

This past weekend was prom and let me tell you, that just about killed me. For one, I know what happens on prom night. Anyone who is still a virgin usually gives that up in either some seedy hotel or the back seat of the prom date's car. Not that I think Kimmi is a virgin. A beauty like her, I'd imagine would have already given it up. I've also stood by her bedroom door listening to her masturbate, and I know she certainly enjoys a good orgasm. But what really almost did me in was seeing her all dolled up in her prom dress. I was actually relieved when her date picked her up and swept her out of the house. I had a good wanking that night, let me tell you. I don't think I had came that hard in a long time!

Kimmi's dress looked more like a sophisticated cocktail dress than prom gown. For one it was black instead of colorful like most. Strapless it gave a peek at the beautiful cleavage from her 32 C cup titties. It hugged every feminine curve and though it fell mid-calf, a slit up the right side went almost to her hip. Just one look at that gorgeous body had my dick hard.

The picture of her twirling for me kept replaying in my head all night long and kept me hard no matter how many times I rubbed one off. Around mid night I decided to put in one of my porns and try to live out my fantasy through it. It was an extremely good incest porn, the 'daughter' even resembled my own Kimmi a bit. I loved hearing 'Oh, fuck me Daddy! Yes Daddy! Harder Daddy!' I stroked my cock and pictured those words coming from my own girl's pretty full lips. I was so lost in my fantasy world I never heard any one enter the house much less my bed room. But all of a sudden I felt the mattress in back of me shift and quickly turned to stare into the amused eyes of Kimmi.

"Oh, my God!" I snatched the blanket up over my hard dick.

"You like Daddy's hard cock in your pussy?" I quickly reached for the remote to stop the film but before I could grab it Kimmi scooped it up.

"Kimberly! What are you doing? Give me that right now?" I frantically reached for it as she held it up. She jumped off the bed and back a step.

Laughing she waved it in the air. "You want it, you have to come and get it." She called out in a little sing song voice.

"What has gotten into you?" She looked like a seductress taunting me.

"Oh, come on daddy. Don't be such a spoil sport. Come get it and let your little girl see that big hard cock you were stroking." She chuckled wickedly.

"Kimberly!" I was so embarrassed. Worst part was, I was still hard.

"What? Apparently you like this kind of thing, and this is actually one of your better porns too." She muted the sound from the TV, but the dialog continued as it came from Kimmi's lips...verbatim! "Oh Daddy, that cock is so big. Oh Yes daddy, I want you to fill my pussy!!"

I thought I was going to come right there!! My little girl had obviously watched daddy's porns enough she could recite them line for line. I had to stop this or I was going to do something I might just regret. Grabbing the blanket up around my waist I stood up and held out my hand. "Stop playing this instant little girl. Give me that remote."

I saw the challenging look as she threw the remote down on the bed. "Who needs a porn when you have the real thing right here anyway." She reached her arm around her back and I could hear the sound of her zipper coming undone. "And FYI I'm not playing...Daddy." With that she let the black material fall to the floor and stood there buck ass naked!

I couldn't move. I couldn't take my eyes off that perfect body. Her skin was so clear and smooth and firm. Those tits...I just wanted to suck them to life. A flat teenage tummy and oh shit...a perfectly shaved cunt! I didn't think my dick could get any harder, but I was wrong. I was literally in pain wanting to fuck that hot piece of teenage ass!

"Well, daddy, are you going to just stand there staring or are you going to show your little girl what being a woman is all about?"

I had trouble finding my voice. "Kimmi, honey, just because I like watching incest porn does not mean we can do it. That is a fantasy. Everyone has fantasies, it doesn't mean they should act on them."

"Oh come on Daddy. It's not like I'm not willing. I have dreamed about fucking your cock ever since I understood the concept of sex. Hell I even masturbate thinking that it's you touching my hot wet slit. I think I'm old enough to make my own decisions. And I want you. In every way possible." I watched as she crossed the room to stand in front of me. Her fingers trailed a path across my chest skimming my sensitive nipples. "I've even saved myself for you, you know." Her words were barely a whisper as she kissed my shoulder.

"You...you're a virgin?"

She nodded her head as she looked up at me through veiled eyes. "I wanted your cock to be the first to fill my pussy." Her hand traveled down my chest and over the blanket to stroke my erection. "You wouldn't want to disappoint your little girl would you?" She pulled the blanket out from my hand and let it fall to the floor. My cock stood at attention awaiting her next move.

"N...No I wouldn't baby, but...but what about birth control?" My breath caught as she slowly knelt in front of me.

"No problem daddy, I'm on the pill. I made sure that I'd be protected for when my dreams came true." She gave me a quick smile before taking my cock between those beautiful lush lips. My cock jumped and I almost lost it. After running her lips down the length of me and back to the head, she held it in her hand and looked up at me. "Do you want your little girl to suck Daddy's cock?" All the innocence of the porn star and seductiveness of a whore I knew I was lost.

"Oh, yes, baby. Suck Daddy's cock. Daddy wants to cum in you mouth."

Kimmi proceeded to suck my cock. Her hot lips sliding up and down my shaft as the head bounced off her throat. Her hands expertly toyed with my balls and her finger rimmed my ass.

"Oh fuck baby, Daddy's gonna cum. Daddy's gonna cum in your mouth honey. I want you to swallow Daddy's cum."

She pulled back long enough to answer. "Yes, please cum in my mouth daddy. I want to taste your seed!" When she went back to sucking me off it was like my dick was stuck in a hoover vac. She wanted my cum alright and she wasn't waiting any longer. I grabbed her head and shoved her face on my dick. As I fucked her pretty little mouth I squirted my cum right down her throat. My little girl never gagged once.

Once I was done and she licked my pole clean I fell to the bed. No one in my life had ever given me such a great blow job! Once I caught my breath I looked over at her. She had gotten up on the bed beside me and was fingering her pussy with one hand and rubbing her tit with the other.

"I thought you said you were a virgin? That blow job was not a first for you." I accused feeling my dick stirring as I watched my daughter's fingers slide in and out her hairless pussy.

She giggled. "Of course it's not. I've been practicing that. I wanted to be the best cock sucker you had, Daddy. I've just never let a guy stick their dick in me."

"Honey, practice paid off, cause you are the best little cock sucker Daddy's ever had." I sat up on the bed. "Fuck, Kimmi, watching you finger yourself is so fucking hot! Lay back on the bed and spread your legs so daddy can watch you finger that wet little pussy."

Of course she did as she was told. Her legs fell apart and I had the perfect view. Three fingers pumped in and out as my little girl raised her hips to meet them. She moaned and groaned as she played with her clit, rubbing it in a circular motion. My hand was on my dick pumping it back to life.

"OK baby, Daddy wants to taste that cunt of yours so move your hand!" I couldn't just watch any more. The smell of that wet pussy was calling to me. I quickly dove into her crotch licking up the juices her hand had procured. My tongue slid the length of her slit, teasing her hardened clit.

"Daddy! Eat my pussy! Please daddy, stick your tongue deep in my twat. Taste your little girl!" Oh damn. Hearing that coming from my little girl's mouth was ecstasy! My tongue dove deep in her cunt. Licking the walls of her pussy making her legs quiver in need. "Oh fuck daddy!! That feels so good!! Eat me daddy! Eat me!!" I shoved three fingers deep in her cunt as I sucked her clit between my lips. She yelped and her hips thrusted vigorously as the muscles of her pussy went crazy spasming around my fingers!! "Oh fuck!! I'm cumming!!"

Watching my little girl orgasming was just...I don't know how to describe it...I only know that I wanted my meat deep inside her making that orgasm deeper. I quickly pulled my fingers out of her and turned her over, raising her ass to meet my cock. Sliding it down her crack I entered her pussy from behind. She moaned as I filled her with my cock. Her ass pushed back impaling her even more on my thick meat.

"Oh! Fuck daddy!! Your cock is filling my cunt!! My daddy is fucking my pussy! Harder daddy! Fuck your little whore daughter!"

I rammed my cock deep in that cunt faster and harder than I've ever fucked another pussy. The whole time Kimmi was urging me on, telling me she was my little slut and how much she loved her daddy's big cock. Groaning and moaning as I brought her to orgasm again and again. That virgin pussy squeezed my cock so hard she milked me clean. I exploded deep inside her. I didn't feel like I was going to stop cumming as I poured my stuff into her. Finally I fell to the bed on top of her. Muscles still spasming in the aftermath. I rolled off her and onto my back.

"That was the best fuck I've ever had!" I breathed.

"Oh, yes, daddy. It was great. I am glad I waited to let you be my first." She pushed herself up and smiled at me.

"So am I darling!" With that I grabbed her and pulled her to me for a deep passionate kiss.