Cynthia's Submission Ch. 06

Story Info
Its time for a photo shoot.
2.6k words
4.43
81.9k
21

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night was probably the best night of my life. When Sage unlocked me and took me inside my heart fluttered. She lead me directly to my bedroom, and once there, had me undress her. I was beaming with pride and accomplishment as I did. Her form was perfection, and she had me spend most of the night pleasuring her.

I kissed her entire body, tasted all she had to offer, and love every second if it. The fact that I didn't receive any direct pleasure was not an issue, for just being allowed the opportunity to please my mistress was enough for me. When she finally had enough, she pulled me up and into her arms, where we drifted off to sleep; capping the perfect night for me.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of the shower running, and was saddened to know that I didn't get the opportunity to cuddle with Sage in the morning. Not letting that issue deter my joyful spirit I remained in bed, basking in the afterglow of a wonderful experience the night before. Moments later I heard the shower shut off, and then Sage appeared from the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Her body still glistened with moisture as she spoke.

"Oh good, you are awake. I want you to get washed up quickly and then go out and make me breakfast. Last night may have been special for you, but do not forget your role as my sub slut. Our night together was nothing more than a sign of my appreciation for your commitment to me, and should not be considered the norm. Is this understood my slut?"

"Yes mistress."

With a bit of shock and bewilderment, I stood up and retreated to the vacant bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. As I washed away the night before, I thought of how naïve I was for thinking that my relationship with Sage had progressed into anything further than a dominant and subordinate relationship. I was happy to still have her in my life, and knew that being her sub was special to me; I wasn't going to bother, or even engage in any further ideas of anything more.

Cleaned up, I exited the bathroom and made my way to the kitchen. I was still naked, and could feel the chill of the air conditioning on my skin as I walked through my house.

Once in the kitchen I began making a quick, brunch style breakfast. I scrambled some eggs, prepared toast, and even cut up some avocado. Breakfast was finished within twenty minutes, and Sage entered the kitchen just as I was setting the plates out onto the table. She gave me a stern look, as she walked over, and then began heatedly speaking.

"What do you think you are doing slut? Little teacher sub sluts like you aren't allowed to eat at the table with their mistress. They must eat on the floor like a proper slave. Now get down on the floor, sitting on your heels, while I set your breakfast up properly."

"Yes mistress."

Sage then proceeded to take my plate back over towards the kitchen while I got into the position she had ordered me into. She returned moments later with my food inside of a bowl, and all mashed together.

"Here you are slut; I made sure to break up your food some to make it easier to eat since you are not allowed to use utensils, or even your hands. Enjoy, because I have big plans for today and I want you to be well nourished for them."

I was then left to eat out of the bowl on the floor, while Sage sat at the table. The food wasn't bad, but rather weird. I have never just used my mouth to eat, and because everything was smashed together my face was becoming quite the mess. The first few bites were fine, but as I ate more, I had to further push my face into the bowl, causing the creamy avocado to smear on my cheeks and nose. I was feeling very degraded to say the least, until Sage finished her breakfast and got up to finish getting ready. As she passed me she gave me an approving pat on the head, as if I was her pet, and I no longer felt degraded, but rather special and privileged.

I finished my bowl of food, cleaned the dishes along with my face, and returned to my bedroom to find out what Sage had in store for me next. Upon entering the bedroom, I found her standing over my dresser going through her purse. She retrieved her digital camera from her bag, and turned to speak to me.

"I hope that you got enough to eat, because as we spend the day together I don't think there will be too much time for you to fit in any lunch. We are going to be taken some more photos that I know you love to pose for and we might even go out for a bit of location shots. Before that however, I want some shots of you inside and outside of your own home, looking like a true submissive. Now go get the bag from last night so I can get you 'dressed' properly."

"Yes mistress."

I retrieved the bag from the hall, and returned to Sage, handing it to her as I approached. She set it on the bed and pulled out the hand cuffs, and the heels. Also, from somewhere inside the she produced a ball gag, a collar, and a red marker. She must have put the items inside after she left me naked at the park. Wherever they came from, I knew how they were going to be used, and I was soon strapped into the different restraints. Once I was properly secured, with my hands behind me, gag in my mouth, and a collar around my neck, Sage took to writing out a message on my abdomen with the red marker. When she finished, I looked down and deciphered the message; it read "Teacher SubSlut" in large red letters.

A little worried about the vulgar message Sage had written across my belly, I looked up to her to gain some possible comfort, but was surprised to see she had already held up the camera and was taking pictures. I was caught off guard, and my eyes shot wide open with shock. Fortunately, I was able to calm myself as Sage soon spoke, providing me with the different poses she wanted me to take and where to go inside my house. She had me pose all over the inside of my house in a variety of different poses; I think that when we finished the inside part of the shoot, we must have cover every square inch of my house. I had a joy after the initial shock; the message on my stomach was a distant memory, and we time flew. By the time we finished up inside, an hour had passed and I was expecting a bit of a break. Unfortunately, Sage had other plans, and I was soon be ushered out to my back yard.

Quickly, all my fears came flooding back, and I was once again nervous about the message on my abs. My backyard is not large, and neither is it concealed. Either of my neighbors on the two sides could have easily seen me if they happened to look over the walls. Granted there are walls that separates my yard from theirs, but they all simply only four and a half feet high, and give me very little privacy; especially in the state I now found myself in. However, as inside, once Sage began snapping off pictures and directing me into different poses, all my fears melted away and I was lost in her command.

We spent another twenty minutes out in the back yard, and before I realized it I was out in front of my house; Sage had somehow been able to simply direct me out there through the guise of poses and orders. Even as I was opening my side gate and posing my way along the side of my house, I never noticed just exactly where we were heading. It wasn't until she instructed me to bend over in front of my porch that it occurred to me just where I was. Fortunately, I was too far involved in following my mistress' commands to even begin to let fear sink in.

Sage simply just continued taking pictures with no regards to anything else, but eventually after another ten minutes of a barrage of poses, she finished and led me back inside. Once inside, she removed the handcuffs and instructed I find a coat to wear while we went out. I quickly scampered off to my closet and grabbed a short, trench style, black coat. Knowing I would more than likely not be allowed any other clothes, I made sure it was long enough to fully cover me, but not too long to cover everything. Bringing the coat back to Sage, she removed the gag, but left the collar and heels on, and then had me put on the jacket. She would not let me button the jacket, but did allow for me to use of the belt to cinch it closed.

With my coat on, and barely covering me at all, Sage put the gag and cuffs into her purse, along with her camera, and led the way to my car. She drove us into the city and to large office complex, that she said she believed to be pretty deserted on the weekends. As we pulled into the parking lot, it looked as if she was right; not another car in sight. She parked in the rear of the lot, and had me get out.

When she came around to my side, she immediately got the gag out of her bag, and put it back into my mouth. The cuffs remained in her bag for the moment, and she began to guide towards the office buildings.

As we walked, she once again pulled out her camera and began to take pictures and have me begin posing. When we got closer to the office buildings, she had me untie the belt holding close my jacket, and let it fall open. Sage had me once again focused on posing for pictures, and not at all caring about the possibility of being seen by someone.

We covered the entire complex it seemed, taking pictures; and eventually my coat came off, leaving me once again nude outdoors. Sage seemed to take extra pleasure in having me pose next to doors that had company names on them, or even signs with distinguishing logos on them.

After a half hour of different poses, Sage finally had us stop near the center of the complex that had a picnic eating area. It was there that the cuffs re-emerged from Sage's bag, and where they were reapplied to me, restraining me to a table. Sage began taking more pictures of me in the helpless state, making sure to get every single angle. When she was satisfies with the pictures, she spoke.

"Ok my little sub slut, wait here while I go back to the car and get something from the car. Can you be a good little teacher slut, and wait for me?"

Though I was shocked at what she was asking, I answered the only way I knew I could; with a nod of my head. Once I did, Sage turned away, and left me there; alone, naked, and restrained in the middle of an office complex. I had no way of knowing if, or when she would be back. Also, my fear about the message inked across my abs came shooting back into my mind. The only thing that would make be found by someone else would be them reading such a vulgar, but true, statement written on me, about me. Fortunately, I wasn't left to stew in my fears for too long before Sage returned and with the tire iron from my car in her hand. As she approached she explained exactly what would be happening.

"Happy to see me again slut; I hope you weren't too nervous being left all alone. Well I am back now, and as you can see I brought an interesting device back with me. You see, I am going to let you out of your restraints and allow you use this piece to pleasure yourself while I capture it all with my camera. Is this understood my little teacher cunt slut?"

I nodded my head again and with that, she undid the cuffs, and handed me the tire iron. I almost immediately, upon being handed the iron, had my legs open and the thick end of it entering my dripping wet pussy. I was lost in my assault on my own snatch, that I didn't even notice Sage, or even care where I was. It wasn't until I came down from my orgasm that I came back to reality, and Sage once again spoke.

"Very impressive slut, you really took to being a complete street whore. I am very proud of you, and I think it is time we get back to your house."

Her last statement deeply touched me, for I had made my mistress proud. I was so caught up with my success, that as we walked back to the car, I hadn't a care that I was doing so completely naked. In fact, I didn't even put the coat back on in the car. I simply rode home nude and beaming with a sense of accomplishment.

Back inside my home Sage began to speak again, giving me yet more orders to follow.

"Ok, slut now that we are back I need to use your computer to edit the pictures I have taken of you today. While I do so you will be under the desk performing oral sex on me. You will not stop until I strictly state, and you will not be allowed the use of your hands. I am going to go through each picture and adjust them as best I can to try and make you look presentable, so be that should be an indication of just how long you should expect to have your face buried in my crotch."

With that she led the way to my home office, and proceeded to undress as she indicated that I should take my place under the desk. Once she had her clothing off, and was sitting down I instinctively began my duties licking her sweet pussy. I was in heaven the entire time I was under the desk, and from some of the sounds Sage made I think she too was enjoying herself.

It took Sage quite a bit of time to finish editing the pictures, but did not mind one bit; for I could have spent the rest of the day eating out my mistress. Unfortunately, once she was done so too was I and she had me come up from under the desk before instructing me further.

"Ok, well that certainly was an enjoyable experience, but unfortunately it has to end now. I have to get home before my parents do, they went out of town for the week and get back this evening. Also, since you did such an excellent job serving me today, you can have tomorrow all to yourself. The only thing is that you are not allowed to masturbate, and you must call me before you go to bed tomorrow night. Is this all clear slut?"

I nodded my head and replied yes. I felt proud to have made my mistress happy, but at the same time felt disappointed that I would not see her again until Monday. She left with out any further signal of appreciation, or even disappointment. Just simply left, leaving my alone and naked, and I knew immediately that until Monday morning, I would be unable to focus.