My First BBC

Story Info
A story about my first time taking a big black cock.
871 words
3.95
120.1k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessi4u
Jessi4u
29 Followers

So, I've wanted to try black dick for a few months, now. All my boyfriends all my life have been white. I've never slept with a black guy. I met this really sexy black guy on an adult chat site over the summer, and our chat was really hot. It didn't hurt that I saw some really sexy pictures of him. He had these awesome six pack abs, and this huge cock, that I wanted to wrap my lips around. I've chatted with him, and a few others online since then. Unfortunately, I still hadn't had the chance to try one in real life, yet. I've gone out to clubs with girlfriends to try and pick up a black guy, but hadn't had any luck...Until last week.

Last week me and a friend of mine went out to a club in town. I was wearing a low cut top, showing off lots of cleavage, and a tight little skirt. I'm told I have what a lot of black guys look for. I have 36C breasts, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a sexy little bubble ass. I wouldn't say my ass is big, but there's definitely a little junk in my trunk.

At the club, I saw this sexy black guy checking me out. He was tall, muscular, dressed nice. Definitely the kind of guy that could get me wet quickly. He came over and talked to me. His name was Tyrell. He was a few years younger than me, but I didn't care. I've been with younger guys before.

He bought me a few drinks, and we sat in a booth drinking and flirting. After a while, he started to rub my thigh as we talked I was definitely getting turned on, and I wanted to get closer to him. I suggested we dance.

We went to the dance floor and shook our asses for a few songs. After a few minutes, he grabbed me and pulled me close to him. He leaned down and started to kiss my lips and neck as we danced. His hands were all over me. He was rubbing my thighs and ass under my skirt. I started to tease him a little. I rubbed my tits across his chest, then turned around and rubbed my ass against his crotch.

Tyrell wanted me, and I sure as hell wanted him. He offered to take me back to his place, but I didn't want to go off with someone I just barely met. A girl can't be too careful about stuff like that. We decided to sneak off to one of the restrooms, and in a few seconds, we were locking ourselves into a stall in the men's room. He pulled my top down just enough to expose my tits. He started to lick and suck them as I moaned, and tried to keep my panties from getting soaked.

I got on my knees in front of him, and unzipped his pants. The bulge in his boxers looked huge, but I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I pulled his cock out. My mouth was watering. He had to be at least 9 inches.

I kissed the head a little before sliding my tongue from the base, all the way up to the tip. I slid my head over the underside of his shaft, teasing the little part that connected the head and the shaft. He was squeezing my tits and nipples as I teased him, and it was driving me wild! I sucked his balls into my mouth, as I stroked his shaft slowly.

I sucked him into my mouth, trying to take as much as I could. I almost choked, but managed to take it all. I impressed myself! I slowly bobbed my head up and down on his cock. I swirled my tongue over it as I sucked. He grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck my face slowly.

I was trying my best to deep throat his big black dick. His balls were smacking chin, drool was running down the side of my mouth, and I was loving every second of it. I stared up at him. He looked down and smiled.

"Are you a slut for my dick, baby?" Tyrell asked.

I nodded and moaned. I couldn't help but smile around his thick dick.

I sucked him a few minutes longer. Thankfully we didn't get caught or kicked out. I could hear people coming in and leaving the bathroom. Either they weren't paying attention or didn't care. I know I didn't care. All I cared about was this hot, ebony man, and his dark, velvety member. He pulled his cock from my mouth and smacked it across my cleavage.

He slid his cock between my tits and I squeezed them together. I gave him a tit job, but it didn't last long. He grabbed his shaft again and shot his hot, wet sticky load all over my cleavage. God it felt so good. I licked his cum off of my tits, loving the taste of it.

We exchanged numbers and email addresses. When we get together again, I promise I won't JUST be giving him a blowjob.

Jessi4u
Jessi4u
29 Followers