My Best Friend's Husband

Story Info
A virgin gets taken by a married couple.
2k words
4.08
236k
87
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you do if John and I just started having sex right here?" Jen asked me.

"I'd probably watch." I joked.

She and her husband had invited me over for dinner and some television. We didn't get together much since she got married, but when we did, it was always interesting. Jen would show off her culinary skills, or sometimes John would pamper us by making dinner and drinks. Tonight was one of the latter.

John and I didn't have much in common. We usually disagreed, him being an outspoken republican and me a democrat. He liked telling me I was stupid. I liked telling him to go to hell. But I liked when he played the part of doting husband. It made him look at least a little descent.

"We have to use up the daiquiri mix," Jen kept saying as her husband plied me with more alcohol, "John and I can't drink it by ourselves."

"I'll do what I can," I said, curling up on the couch to watch whatever was on television. I'm 22 and a bit of a good girl. I drink only every couple of months or so. My dark brown hair hits me below the shoulders and my fair Irish skin is dusted with a few freckles. I'm slender, although I've never been much for athletics. I'm a virgin—waiting for marriage, that's what I always say. Sure, I make out all the time and secretly love sucking cock, but that's not so bad, right?

Jen was sitting beside me and John was in the kitchen. They had a nice apartment—perfect for the two of them. They had been married for about 8 months, and while Jen and I didn't get to see much of each other, she called me all the time with stories about the trials of married life and every juicy bit of their sexual congress: embarrassing sex injuries and things they broke because they weren't made for people to have sex on.

"Just so you guys know, I can take my pants off without unbuttoning them," Jen said, standing up to demonstrate. She was slender like me, but had a little more of a belly. Her hair was dishwater blonde and is always pulled back into a short ponytail. We had been neighbors at college, and we grew to be best friends. She took me to get my first vibrator my second year of college. I was forever indebted to her.

"She doesn't want to see that!" John said, handing me another drink.

"Then she doesn't have to look," Jen said, tossing her pants aside and sitting back on the couch. John sat in his chair on the other side of me and started flipping through the channels to find something we would all like.

"Wait, go back!" Jen said, "There!"

"No, Jen, we are not watching porn," John said, "Not with company here."

"She doesn't mind, do you?" She asked me.

"If it was just you and me, I'd say yes. But won't it be, awkward, me watching porn with your husband?" I asked, a little buzzed.

"It'll be fun! Come on!" Jen urged.

"Alright," I said.

"Jen—" John began, but she cut him off with a wave of her hand.

"She said she wanted to, now drop it."

There were two women on the screen, looking doe-eyed at the camera while they made out and sucked each other's nipples. There was a man sitting in a nearby chair stroking his cock.

"I've never made out with another girl," Jen said, sitting closer to me, "Let's try it."

"Jen! You can't be serious!" I said.

"Come on! Everyone has to do it once, and at least we trust each other. I know you won't try to take advantage of me," she winked.

"I don't feel comfortable with it," I said, but Jen had already wrapped an arm around me and was kissing my shoulder. It wasn't long before her lips found mine. I pushed her away.

"Come off it, Jen," I said, "I can't do this. And John is right there!"

"You don't mind, right John?" She asked without waiting for a reply, "Just relax and let me do this." She leaned back in and kissed me, tracing my lips with her tongue. I think it was a reflex when I opened my mouth to hers. Her tongue darted inside, exploring, and I submitted to her. It was nice, actually. She tasted sweet from the drinks and she was squeezing my breast through my tank top.

The alcohol was really getting to me, or so I told myself as I returned her advances. I rubbed my hands over her chest, massaging her breasts and pulling her closer. I was only acutely aware that her husband was watching us.

She took off her shirt and bra, leading my mouth to her nipples. They were hard little pink buttons, waiting for me to suck them. I had never been with a woman before, but I took her breast into my mouth. I sucked and nipped at her tender flesh. A moan escaped from her lips and she pulled me in tighter. I repeated the process with her other breast, coming up only to kiss her once again.

When we pulled apart, she lifted my top over my head and removed my bra. She kissed me again, trailing down to my breasts. My chest was a solid two cup sizes bigger than her, so she had quite a handful to play with. I purred under her skilled tongue. My pussy dripped from my arousal. I pulled Jen in for a passionate kiss, rubbing and groping her body.

For the first time since Jen and I started, I noticed her husband. He was standing beside us, stroking his erection. He nudged the tip between our kiss, persuading us to suck him. We took him in— lapping and sucking—our tongues touching on his shaft. Jen moved down to suck his balls, leaving me to take him in my mouth. He was too big to take completely, so I sucked him in, twirling my tongue around his head and bobbing down on him the best that I could.

Jen and I had a good rhythm going, but John seemed to have other plans for his cum, so he pulled away. Jen pushed me back on the couch and removed my pants. She slid my panties off and spread my legs, dipping a finger into my pussy. It was slick with my arousal. She curled a few fingers in and started fucking me. She bent down and sucked my clit into her mouth, nipping at it. I've always been very sensitive, so it didn't take long before I started to cum. I moaned and reached for something to hold on to. My orgasm pulsed through me, curling my toes and sending spasms through my body.

"She's really wet, John, and pretty out of it if you want a turn," Jen said, moving aside.

I felt him grab my hips and flip me over, laying me on the couch. I was on my stomach when he climbed on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused.

"Hold her legs closed," He instructed his wife. He lifted up my ass just enough to gain access to my pussy. The head of his dick pressed against my cunt and he slid it up and down, getting himself lubed up with my cum.

"No, please," I murdered, "I'm a virgin, don't fuck me."

John leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I know. I took Jen's virginity, and now I plan to take yours."

"Stop. I didn't agree to this. Get off of me!"

"You think you can let my wife fuck you but not me? Is that what you think? You stupid cunt. Don't worry, I won't do any permanent damage." John said, his head pressing firmly against my pussy, "Besides, I'll make you feel so good that you'll be begging for my dick every time you see me."

I whimpered, waiting for him to enter. He stuck his dick into my pussy very slowly, allowing me to adjust to his size. I was a little surprised and relieved at the same time. If he was going to rape me, at least he was being a gentleman about it.

"God, she's so tight," John said to his wife, "I don't know if I can get all the way in."

"Just give her hell," Jen said, handing her husband a bottle of lube. He pulled out and squirted me with the cold liquid. When he repositioned himself, he gave up on tender and dived right in.

I screamed at the size of him inside me. Jen came around and shoved something in my mouth to keep me quite. John pounded his dick in my pussy, rapidly pumping in and out. I bounced with the intensity of it, unable to move beneath him. I buried my face in the couch and sobbed.

When I finally relaxed and accepted what was happening, my arousal started up again. John was hitting my g-spot and my orgasm was building. It started at my core and sizzled through my body. I had never had an orgasm this intense before, and I started to panic. But, God, it felt so good! He was teasing all my nerves like I had never felt, probably because I never let anyone stick their dick in my cunt before. Not that I had actually given John permission to fuck me, but either way, it felt amazing. I was clinching the couch cushions in my fists, trying not to pass out. It would have been easier if John had let up a bit, but he kept up his fucking frenzy.

I wanted to scream. I wanted to beg. I wanted to tell him that I'd do anything he wanted— whenever he wanted—if he would just pull out for a moment, but the gag was still in my mouth. I was panting and moaning under his weight.

"Does it feel good having my dick in your virgin cunt?" John grunted, "Do you like being fucked by a real man?"

I was exhausted as orgasm after orgasm pulsed through my body. Jen stroked my hair, cooing at me.

"I'm sorry about this, but John and I had an agreement. I've fantasized about being with a woman for a while, and, well, John said it would be okay as long as he got to pick who it was. But then John said he had another fantasy, and it was only fair that he should get his."

John pulled my hair, raising my head back toward him.

"I'm going to cum in your tight little pussy, you know that? I'm going to fill you up and make you beg for more. Are you ready for that?" He said, "Fuck, it doesn't matter if you're ready. You're my little cum bucket now."

He finally slowed down when he started to cum. He thrust and my pussy contracted around his dick and squeezed all of his cum deep inside me. I'd never had cum in my cunt before and I wasn't on any sort of birth control. I tried to wrap my mind around what had just happened. I was shaking and sniveling when he pulled out of me. His erection was fading, but that didn't stop him from giving my ass a hard slap.

"What a pretty creamed cunt you have. Was that as good for you as it was for me?" John laughed, climbing off of me. "Now be a good little Missus and clean her up," He said to his wife. She knelt down beside me, spread my legs, and buried her mouth in my cunt. She dipped a few fingers in, pulling her husband's cum out and lapped it up. When she was satisfied, she knelt down and gave me a passionate kiss. I tasted John's cum on her mouth.

"Next time," John said, "I won't be so nice."

I passed out on the couch.