Sexy Ash BBW Ch. 04

Story Info
An intense night of hookah smoking and sex.
1.5k words
4.3
16k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash and I sat across from each other at our favorite hookah café on a Friday night, sharing an orange vanilla hookah, my favorite flavor. It was very crowded, but all my focus was on her. I enjoy smoking with her, but even more than that, I love watching her smoke. The way she places the pipe between her lips is very sexy and the way she slowly inhales and exhales looks sensual. It's all yet another reminder of how talented and skilled her lips and tongue are.

After a few minutes, she handed the pipe to me across the table and I began to smoke. The hookah tasted great but that quickly became secondary. A few seconds after I started inhaling, I felt something on my lap. I looked down and saw that Ash had taken off her boots and socks and was resting her bare feet on my lap. Her amazing soles, my favorite part of her body, were staring up at me and waving. Within a few seconds I was rock hard. I then looked across the table and saw Ash with that sexy, mischievous smile of hers. I smiled back and she responded by slowly opening her mouth and licking her lips, the way she often licks me. My pulse quickened and as I exhaled, I stared at her empty tongue piercing, hoping that she'd put in a tongue ring when we got home that night.

When I handed the pipe back to her a few minutes later, my hands immediately went to work on her feet. I took turns thoroughly massaging each one while her free foot slowly played with my fuckstick through my jeans. While that was happened, my eyes shifted back and forth from her soles to her lips.

I was so turned on and soaking with pre-come, I wanted us to go home as soon as the bowl was done. But I knew there was little chance of that. The night was still young and when Ash and I go to a café, we usually stay for a few hours and smoke two or three bowls together. Furthermore, I didn't want her to feel pressured to leave early, so I asked if she wanted another bowl.

"Yes," she said with a big smile. I was disappointed but not surprised. I figured I'd just be patient and enjoy the next bowl with her. But then, after a dramatic pause, she added "But not here!"

"Where, then?" I asked with a light smile, sounding calm but feeling very excited.

"Home!" she responded, giving me the exact answer I wanted to hear!

As I drove us home, we held hands the whole way and did some kissing at the red lights, but stayed fairly controlled. We got home in about 20 minutes and went straight to our bedroom, where Ash immediately got her hookah, sat down at her desk, and made us a bowl of black raspberry. While she was making it, I stood behind her, wrapped my arms around her, and planted kisses on her neck, shoulders and cheeks. A few times, she turned her head to the side, just long enough for us to have a quick kiss on the lips.

As soon as the hookah was ready, she set it on the nightstand, at the immediate right of the bed, while I sat down on the side of the bed, facing her. She gave me a sexy smile, held up her right index finger, and opened the drawer of the nightstand. A few seconds later, she pulled out a tongue ring. As soon as I saw it, I felt my fuckstick throb. She put the tongue ring in, handed me the pipe, put her hands on my shoulders, and guided me down onto my back.

I began to slowly inhale as she got in bed with me, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, and ripped them and my underpants off together. I took off my sweatshirt by myself. She gripped my shaft with her left hand and my balls with her right hand, took out her tongue, and began slowly licking right under my head, especially under my spout. Ash's tongue is extremely skilled by itself and adding the stimulation from her tongue ring greatly multiplied my stimulation. I moaned softly while smoking.

A few minutes later, her left hand pressed my hard on against my belly while her right hand pushed up my balls, exposing the back of my scrotum, which she then licked. That drove me crazy and I loudly gasped her name while exhaling. She kept working my scrotum until it lost much of its sensitivity, at which time she began a slow mouth fuck. As her lips moved up and down on my shaft, her tongue again worked the area right under my head.

I had been so turned on for so long, it only took me about a minute to come and it was one of the biggest loads I ever shot. As soon as I finished coming, she looked up at me and opened her mouth, revealing that it was almost completely full. I took the pipe out of my mouth and motioned her over to me. As I held her in my left arm and the pipe in my right hand, she and I had a deep, passionate kiss and ended up dividing and swallowing my load.

I then handed her the pipe and rolled her over on her back. As she began to smoke, I took off her black button down shirt and her black bra, exposing her amazing 46Es. Then I took off her jeans and black thong and, saving the best for last, her black socks. I very much wanted to worship her soles and looked forward to doing that later, but I knew that she'd get even more stimulation if I went down on her, so that's exactly what I did.

Placing one arm under each of her thick thighs, I moved my face into her soaking wet cunt. Ash's eyes were closed tightly and her head was resting on a pillow. As soon as my tongue made contact with her clit, she had a convulsion and her facial expression got even more tense than it already was.

I immediately started licking her clit zealously, left to right, up and down, around and around, while sucking her entire shaved cunt into my mouth. Ash moaned loudly, even while the pipe was in her mouth, and her inhaling got faster.

I dug all 10 of my fingers into her sides and her body began quivering. I moved my tongue at top speed, running left to right across the bottom of her clit and the top of her hole. Her thighs began squeezing hard on my head, and during her exhaling, she was screaming loudly. After a couple of minutes, I drove her over the edge. She began shaking violently and gently pushed me away with her left hand. My hard on was back by that point, so I lifted up her legs and slid my fuckstick downward into her while using my arms to keep her legs in place. The angle allowed me to give her maximum penetration, and I took full advantage of it.

We fucked like wild animals while she rubbed her soles in my face and we took turns with the pipe. She held it in her right hand and moved it back and forth from her mouth to mine. And, to top it off, she dug her left fingernails into my back, adding even more stimulation.

The springs of the bed were squeaking very loudly and sounded like they were about to collapse from the sheer force of our thrusting. Ash came several times and then totally lost control, having an orgasm that was so massive, I had to use a lot of my strength just to hold her in place enough to stay inside of her.

She screamed at the top of her lungs and had such a long convulsion that I decided to come with her. So I began mercilessly pounding her as hard and as fast as I could. While my load wasn't that big, my orgasm was as fantastic as I ever had, filling my entire body with intense pleasure.

My orgasm and Ash's both faded out within a few seconds of each other. I then let her legs down and lay on top of her. After spending a minute catching our breath, she and I went back to smoking. We passed the pipe back and forth to each other, but this time we exhaled into each other's mouths and inhaled from there.

The bowl was done within a few minutes and after that, Ash fell asleep almost instantly. I then turned out the light and took her in my arms with her head resting on my chest. I gave her a kiss on top of her head, then lay my head back and fell asleep in just a few minutes.