Mom, Wine and Porn

Story Info
A drink leads to licking mother.
1.2k words
4
235.1k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
publicd1
publicd1
168 Followers

Having been raised in a house with Mom and three sisters I was always getting a peek of tits and ass and an occasional glimpse of a pussy and that included Momma. All of my sisters had married except Tina by the time I was 18. She was engaged to be married and I suspected getting her ass fucked off by my future brother-in-law. If he wasn't fucking her he should have been because I dreamed of fucking her one day. I was spying on her constantly and sniffed her panties every chance I got.

Mom was 48 years old and had been a widow for six years. Mom was an Italian housewife with short black hair speckled with gray. While she was plump she was very attractive. She had huge tits that looked like twin rockets when harnessed in her heavy duty bra. They were long and sagged when unleashed but they were still luscious and delectable to me.

Once when I was twelve I hid in the bathroom closet while she took a bath and I got a good look at her tits and that beautiful black hairy pussy. When she dried herself off it was burned into my mind's eye forever.

Upon graduation I was working 12 hour shifts at the local plant, I rarely got out of the house that summer and when I was not working I was jerking off to computer porn. The Saturday night I am about to tell you about occurred in late August after my 18th birthday. Mom came home a little tipsy from an anniversary party for one of her friends. She rarely drank but she only needed two glasses of wine to get her silly.

I was in my room watching porn on my computer when Mom came home. She went into the bathroom and eventually came into my room. She asked me to unhook her dress as she was having trouble. I had a bottle of wine on the desk. I filled the glass and handed it to her.

She took the glass and started sipping it and said, "I already had too much but what the hell I am home. I managed to get my girdle off sweetheart, but I can't unbutton the back of my dress. Tina is staying with her girlfriends tonight. I guess it is up to you to help me get undressed." She was laughing but my mind began to race when she said Tina was not coming home. I had the perfect opportunity that I always waited for.

Here she was alone, a little tipsy and asking me to help her get out of her dress. I deliberately left the computer on when I saw the condition she was in and refilled her glass and took a sip of wine from the bottle myself. She laughed when she saw me do that and said, "Are you trying to get me drunker than I am?"

I put the bottle down and turned her around so I could unzip the back of her dress. I faced her right at the computer screen and I could see in my dresser mirror that she was watching the two people fucking. She did not look away and did not say anything. The sound was low but she seemed to be straining to hear the groans and dick slapping against the woman's ass. She giggled again and said, "My God you watch awful dirty things on this computer."

When the dress was completely undone I unhooked her all in one bra also. She held her dress to her chest with her arms. I then said, "Mom, why don't you sit down and watch the rest of the movie with me."

She had the giggles and sat down. She sipped the wine again and I refilled the glass. Without removing her eyes from the two people on the screen she laughed and again said, "Are you sure you aren't trying to get me drunk sweetheart? What a dirty movie."

At that point the woman on the screen was lying on her back with her legs spread wide open and begging her companion to eat her pussy which he started to do with great enthusiasm. Mom stopped giggling and was starting to breathe a little heavier. I placed my hand on her bare back and gently rubbed her back up and down almost to her ass. She was getting goose bumps from my touch.

I said, "I'm going to do that to you tonight."

She turned to me and said, "My God. You are a horny dirty little pig, talking to your mother that way. Get that out of your head right now. I am not that drunk. You have to stop watching these people fucking. What is getting into you? Are you crazy?" She was beginning to slur her words.

I never heard her talk like that before and I knew I would not be stopped tonight. I softly said, "Momma I have waited for this moment since I was ten years old. I am not going to stop."

I slid her dress down off of her shoulders and exposed her magnificent tits and leaned over and kissed and licked her neck and fondled her tits. I pulled her down and in one movement pulled her dress and underpants off. She said, "Stop it you dirty pig! Stop it right now!" She said no but the wine had gotten the best of her and she didn't really resist.

I slid down between her legs and as I pulled her thighs apart said, "This fucking pig is going to suck your gorgeous pussy like it has never been sucked." Her pussy was beautiful with the black ringlets of hair covering it. It was as exactly as I remembered. It was the first real pussy I saw up close. Oh fuck it smelled even more beautiful. My mouth was watering and drooling. I planted a long kiss to her puffy pussy lips. I had never sucked a cunt before but I did have a scene saved on the computer of a close up of a mature lesbian sucking and devouring a young girl's pussy. It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I watched that scene a thousand times and I intended to suck her pussy just like that. I rubbed her pussy with my cheeks and nose.

I licked the entire length of her pussy with my tongue just like a dog. I licked her lips inside and out and penetrated her love hole. I nibbled and sucked and tried to get her entire cunt in my mouth. I don't know who was enjoying it more. I licked her ass hole and her clit. Oh what a clit. It was large and sensitive. I sucked it into my mouth and suckled it with my lips. She was squirming and moaning softly but I was groaning, moaning, slurping, licking and lapping at her like an animal. I'm sure I must have looked like an animal because I know I felt like a wild animal and sounded like an animal.

When she came she said, "Ohhh.....Jesus..... Jesus Christ."

She was groggy and just laid on her back. My mouth and face were covered with her pussy juice. As I stood up she watched me through half closed eyes. I wiped her juice from my cheeks onto my fingers and then greedily licked and sucked it off my fingers. My stomach was covered with my cum. I smiled and softly stroked her face, "I enjoyed that so much, I came all over myself. Don't say anything Momma. Please close your eyes and go to sleep. We will talk in the morning."

publicd1
publicd1
168 Followers