It's Not Easy to Be a Love Goddess Ch. 13

Story Info
A night in paradise.
1.7k words
4.53
7.3k
1

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cheleste
Cheleste
76 Followers

I arranged to have Barry meet me at the Temple on Friday evening.

As I hurried toward it, I could see him hunched in his brown overcoat, waiting outside the door.

"Sorry I'm late," I said, fitting the key into the lock, even though he was actually early.

We stepped inside, and the pleasant furnishings had an immediate calming effect on him. I lit lamps and candles, started the table waterfalls running, and began to draw a bath in the huge marble tub, pouring in scented oil.

I took his overcoat from his shoulders, smoothed his lapels, and encouraged him to relax and put himself into my capable hands. He wasn't as nervous as I though he might be. He was just ready—at the peak of ripeness.

I thought to myself how well nature knew best; how each person matured on their own schedule, and came into season in their own time.

My heart was overflowing with gratitude for this opportunity to serve the man who had taught me more than any of my other followers. With them, my job had been easy. But this one had challenged me to love in a new and greater way, and all of that was bringing a fullness to this celebration I had never experienced before.

I invited Barry to sit on a bench near the tub. I kicked off my pumps and knelt down to untie his shoelaces; I slipped off his shoes, and then his socks.

I lovingly massaged his feet one at a time. I stood behind him, massaging his shoulders and neck, and sending energy into his scalp.

I walked around in front of him and unbuttoned his shirt, removed it and then his T-shirt. Then I undid his pants, pulled them off, then his underwear, and invited him to get into the tub.

While he bobbed in the water, I began to remove my clothes. I lifted my blouse over my head, pulled off my skirt, unclasped my bra, and wriggled out of my panties. Then, I slipped into the water beside him.

I continued to massage him while we were in the water, rubbing my breasts against his back as I massaged his shoulders, squeezing his arms down their length. I turned him to face me, closed my eyes, and kissed his mouth languidly, taking his hand and placing it on my breast.

He put his other arm around me, and kissed back, and his tongue was a living flame in my mouth. Then we got out of the tub, wrapped up in giant terry robes, and retired to the large cushy bed. I turned on some gentle music.

"Love is all you need," the singer crooned. "Love is all you need . . ."

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked Barry.

"I just want to drink you in, my love," he smiled.

"You know I've loved you since the day I met you," I declared.

"And I you," he returned.

We kissed again, and hugged, coming back time and again to gaze into each other's eyes. His eyes were two oceans of love, washing over me with wave after wave of tenderness. Love had never been so sweet.

While we kissed, he entered me so gently, I didn't even know at first that he had. But as we lay there, joined, still, I felt the most exquisite, soft, delicate sensation in my center. It began to ripple out over my body in waves of gentle, perfect, sweet alleluia. The cells of my body were singing the poetry of ancient truth, the genesis of Love.

I knew that Barry was feeling the very same thing, because we had merged into Oneness, and he was as much a part of me as my arm, my hand, or my hair. I could feel it.

We just lay there in that peaceful, tranquil, eternal pool—just being. It was heaven beyond any heaven I had ever felt before.

We eventually drifted off to sleep, dreaming of fairies and sprites and meadow nymphs without anywhere to go or anything to do except to dance, to sing, to be.

We found ourselves in the Temple of Bubastis. I untied Barry from the altar, knelt down, and wept my plea for forgiveness to him. He gave it without reproach, took my hand, and led me out to the gardens to wander, carelessly and shamelessly, among the perfume and splendor of the flowers which bowed their graceful benediction to us.

We were a long time in coming out of that nirvana the next day. I literally felt our bodies growing denser as the vibrations lowered; and I pinpointed the moment when we became two again.

We were slow moving as we donned our clothes and prepared to leave. I didn't want to part yet.

"Come home with me," I said.

"Are you sure that will be okay with Darian?" Barry asked.

"I don't see why not," I replied.

We drove in Barry's car. He wanted to wait in it while I went inside to let Darian know he was with me. When I came into the living-room, Darian was sitting on the couch, waiting for me.

"Darian, you wouldn't believe the experience I had last night with Barry," I began.

Darian's lavender eyes were dancing. His words held a lingering ennui, like last night's experience, and it felt as if we were speaking to each-other under water, moving in slow motion.

"I think I might," he returned. "I felt it here, too."

"Really?" My eyes widened.

"Yes. Heaven was very near last night."

"I think I was in it," I said.

"They brought me a message. It's time for me to go home," Darian said calmly.

"Home?"

"Uh-huh," he nodded.

"My work here is finished. Your retirement has arrived. And you have Barry to keep you company until you're ready to leave."

The enormity of this news was blunted by the aphrodisiac influence under which I was still moving.

"I'll miss you," I said. "I can't even begin to tell you how much joy you have brought me."

"Only as much as you have given me," he returned.

Then he added, "They want me to tell you that you're to stay as long as you want. Enjoy Angela, your grandchildren, and maybe even your great-grandchildren. And when you and Barry decide you're ready to leave, you can go into that state you were in last night, and never come back."

"Barry's in the car. Shall I get him?"

Darian nodded.

I brought Barry in, and we all sat down. I explained to him that Darian was an angel who had come to protect and help me in my work. I told him that while we had been in that state of bliss last night, Darian had been told it was time for him to go back to heaven, because I was now to retire from that work.

Darian turned to Barry. "Heaven would like to know if I may transfer the care of this goddess to your capable hands."

Barry bowed his head. "I would be honored."

Darian stood up. "I'll say good-bye to Angela on my way out."

"Take good care of Shawna," he admonished Barry.

To me he said, "I'm always just a prayer away."

He kissed Barry on the cheek and me on the lips; and then we watched as his wings shimmered into view, and his body glowed with white and gold, and glittered into thin air.

* * * * * * * * *

Later in the day, I called Angela.

"Did you—see your father today?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "He came and said good-bye, and he told me about Barry and all."

She began to weep, "I miss him already, Mom."

"I know sweetheart. We all do."

"He was . . . the best Daddy . . . any little girl ever had!" she sobbed.

"We were so blessed to have him."

"Yeah."

"Why don't you come over and have dinner with us tonight?"

"Okay," she said. "I'll be right over."

* * * * * * * * *

Darian stopped to say good-bye to Reina and Paul as well when he left, and we took time to come together and comfort one another shortly afterward with memories and tributes to him.

We hugged each other, looking into one another's eyes, glimpsing shades of Darian and voicing the many ways he had touched and helped each of us. He had lent some of his finest features to Angela and her children, and I couldn't help but notice that Paul was growing into his likeness more all the time.

Reina mentioned that as a parting gift, Darian had given her some innovative ideas about how to use media technology to extend her ministry and influence to a much wider congregation than I had ever reached.

Paul revealed that his sexology professor had recently shared with the class that his inspiration for entering that field had come from an encounter in his early twenties with a love goddess named Shawna.

And Angela confessed that Darian had spent some time with her the day he departed, educating and helping her understand what Paul and Reina were doing—and what her mother had done.

I looked around, and I saw the world changing. Paul was already well on his way to becoming a respected and celebrated sex minister among the gay community. Reina was extending her work into many countries around the world. And Angela was proud to be the informed mother of them both.

I felt grateful and humbled to think that my work had played a part in moving the planet in this direction. Whatever the sacrifices or difficulties, they had been worth it.

* * * * * * * * *

Like the sabbatical I had taken when Angela was in my womb, life became one long vacation, and Barry and I made the most of it. We traveled, we took walks, we visited Reina in Washington and Paul in California.

I feel so honored when I receive calls from them these days. And Angela doesn't say much, but the radiance on her face tells me everything I need to know about her relationship with Tom.

So Barry and I are still enjoying our sojourn on this planet. I've promised to take him to the Purple Delta of Venus when we leave.

But we're not ready to leave, yet. It may be quite a while longer before we can tear ourselves away from the people we love so much here.

So that's my story. And you did listen, didn't you? Thanks.

Cheleste
Cheleste
76 Followers