Shakira, Shakira--- I Love your Ass

Story Info
Shakira's body has tempted me... Again!
1.1k words
3.32
44.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you think that the real Shakira does Anal?

I mean, just look at the way she shakes her hips! I'd bet she does and probably does it often!

Which is why I would really like to be her next Lover--I really wanna be the next guy she lets into her confidence, lets into her heart. OK, I'll put it another way: I wanna be the next guy she fucks! The next guy she rolls over for and begs him to fuck her tight, tiny asshole and make her cum. Screamingly!

And I would, too!

It might take a bit of rope, however, because her hips are sooo strong and she would probably knock Me off the bed!

So, picture this, kiddies---

I tie her up, facedown, with a gag in her mouth (to prevent her from screaming too loud and damaging My sensitive ears!) I've got a bunch of BIG pillows under her stomach and her crotch, so her ass is tilted upwards and back, making it easier for Me to slide My erection into her tight asshole.

I offer to use whatever her favorite brand of lubrication is but she declines, saying, "Just shove your dick into my tight cunt, I'm so fucking wet down there, your dick will be slick enough to get into my asshole in no time at all!"

So, I put the gag back into her mouth, slide a finger into her tight, wet cunt, then pull it out and insert two fingers. Then three fingers. Then four fingers! I stretch her tight cunt, wide open with My four fingers, soaking my whole hand with the juices from her now-loosened, sopping-wet cunt!

I am able now to work one, then two, then three of My wet, slippery fingers inside Shakira's tight, tight, TIGHT backdoor! I feel the muscles loosen after she has a quick but intense orgasm!

Then I rip My fingers out of her anal hole and slap her tight ass cheeks and hiss into her ear, how much I am going to enjoy fucking the hell out of her tight pink star!

This treatment reminds her of how helpless she is to resist My desires, because she's still tied up and at My mercy!

Rather than prolong her misery and/or My needs, I line My erection up with the opening of her anal tract and shove, full-force, with all My might, My hard-on into her slick bunghole! Burying Myself into her with that kind of speed, that kind of force, shocks Shakira and forces her to whimper as a tear of pain pours down her cheek! Then, as soon as I'm inside, all the way, just as quickly, I pull back out, leaving just the crown embedded within the confines of her anus! Then I slowly, sl-ow-ly, s-l-o-w-l-y insert Myself back inside.

This kind of treatment always drives Shakira insane with lust and she wants/ needs to push her hips back and swallow My cock with her ass muscles. But of course, because the bitch is tied up, she's powerless to do anything but cry and whimper into the gag stuffed into her mouth!

Meanwhile, after 10, 15 minutes of My slow insertion, I've finally reached bottom! And all I can hear at this point is Shakira, whimpering. If her mouth were not so stuffed full of the gag, she would be babbling, making no sense at all. The pillows underneath her are soaking wet because she has been in a consistent orgasm after another for the past ten minutes. Realizing her mental state, I pull out quickly, completely, and spank the superstar on her ass and thighs until both are beet-red! Then I grab onto My riding crop, which is, as always, conveniently hanging by My bed on the wall, and I use it to further Shakira's pain/ pleasure threshold!

I strike her once on each buttock and hear her grunt in ecstasy and realize that the little slut enjoys being treated like this. With each separate strike of the leather crop, she has a mini-orgasm! And the harder I hit her, the more intense her climaxes get!

I hit her as hard as I've ever whipped anyone and she begins to shake then goes into wild tremors and starts screaming and crying behind the gag in her mouth!

Just as soon as she calms down from the last orgasmic tremblings, I pull on her long, blond hair and pulling her head back, I call her a "total cunt-whore-bitch!" This causes her to whimper, nod her head, yes, then breathe heavily again, as she starts to orgasm, yet again! I pull the gag out of her mouth and lock My lips upon hers in a kiss so steamy, so hot and intense, that it would set a house afire! We start fighting for supremacy with our tongues, trying to work our way into the others throat! When she sucks My tongue into her throat, as if it were My cock, I begin to feel the primal urges of My own orgasm, start to build. I pull My mouth off of Shakira's, push the gag back into her mouth and yell at her to, "Shut up, cunt! I need to cum!"

I grab onto the handle of the crop and shove the fat end of it deeply into her wet cunt, as far as it will go, till it bumps against her cervix. Then I push it harder into her body, making her cry out in absolute pain before I pull it all the way out again, making her wince in more, emptied agony.

Pushing it back in again and flipping her so she's completely ass-up again, I ram My still-hard dick back into her anal chute!

The force of the veritable Anal rape and the riding crop's handle--shoved deeply into her cunt, causes her to lose consciousness as her body goes into such paroxysms of orgasmic pleasure that her mind can't process it all at once so it completely shuts down!

Her mind never even registers the feelings of MY orgasm as I pump everything I have in Me, in the way of semen, into her colon by way of her stretched-out anus!

My only consolation being that, if she were NOT passed-out, the feeling of My cum, shooting into her ass, would give her an orgasm like it always has in the past, every time I've fucked her ass before!

And as you feel My lips, press against your forehead, you smile. Then you go back to sleep. Dreaming the dreams of Angels.

Sleep well, Shakira... You've worked hard for and earned your rest, my dear.

I think I will join you in a moment.

[*YAWWWWNNNNN...*]

Goodnight, dear reader.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

xo, -BB (Lover of Tight Butts!) (:-}D)