She Sucks Cock

Story Info
She sucks a young man's cock.
1.7k words
4.4
196.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asrespond
asrespond
27 Followers

She kneeled between his splayed feet and looked at him. His cock throbbed with each heartbeat, hard as only hard can be. She reached up and put her hand around him softly, carefully, and then pulled down just a bit. The skin tightened at the tip of his cock and a little bit of precum leaked out.

Smiling, she leaned forward and licked it off, feeling its slipperiness, feeling his little pleasured twitch.

She stroked him a bit, hand rotating around his cock as she slowly moved her hand up and down. A moan told her he enjoyed it, and she maintained her rhythm. When she looked up she saw his half closed eyes looking down at her. He watched her, studying her, as she stroked him. She gave him a wry grin; he grinned back and lay his head back down.

She felt his hardness, the skin moving over his shaft. Precum leaked nicly, tempting her, and she kept licking the tip of his cock, tasting the saltiness, enjoying it. She thought of the explosion that couldn't be too far away and her mouth watered at the prospect of tasting and swallowing his cum.

Right now it was too early for that, so she got back to the task at hand. When one arm got a little tired she'd switch, using her other hand. She knew that she wasn't as coordinated with her left and it irritated her a bit.

Her slow movements allowed her to disguise that though and she took pleasure in his writhing as she kept stroking him.

More precum, more little kitten licks, more shivers and goosebumps.

She lifted his leg a bit. He knew what she wanted and helped her by raising his leg more.

Open, vulnerable, he waited for the electric touch of her tongue. He felt her hair touch his thigh as she leaned in, pulling up his cock a bit to give herself room. Then her breath hit his skin and goosebumps popped up everywhere on his body.

He jumped when she licked his ass, and then as she buried her face in him, pushing her tongue all over him, he relaxed, clenching and unclenching, allowing her to tongue and lick him.

She felt more precum ooze out of his cock, but with her mouth buried between his cheeks, her face pushed intimately into him, she let the precum trickle down the side of her hand. Cooling as it slowly trickled down, she could feel the chill of the cooling saltiness.

Unable to resist, she raised her head, licked the side of her hand, and took his cock in her mouth. A groan indicated he appreciated her mouth on his cock, the warm softness, the wetness. She sucked a bit, pulling out more precum, reveling in the taste and texture and smell. A few strokes of his cock, a few seconds of suction on the head, a few licks of the tip, and she felt she could get back to business.

She leant down, pulled back and up on his cock, and buried her face between his cheeks.

He groaned with the return of that familiar sensation.

She licked more, licking around his ass, feeling the softness of the muscle, the smooth pinkness exposed in this most vulnerable position.

Her hand stroked him nicely, her right one now, and her left hand roamed his torso, touching him, brushing his skin, a soft and random touch. She loved making him feel good, and her hand on his stomach wasn't as much a calculated sexual thing as it was a touch of affection.

Which, of course, turned him on even more.

More precum oozed out of his cock, and she interrupted her tonguing to lick and suck and clean his cock. It'd become darker, more angry, harder and harder. She knew that he had to be getting close, that he'd start to get to that point of no return. The precum would start flowing more.

She eased up a bit, licking him gently, stroking him a little slower, agonizingly for him, felt his hardness in her hand. She loved the feeling of his warm wet cock; she could taste him in her mouth, the precum she'd already tasted, but she needed more.

Precum oozed pretty regularly now and she took the opportunity to lick and suck his cock again. Her left hand wandered between his cheeks, her thumb massaging the outside of his ass, rubbing him, rubbing the wetness from her mouth all over his ass.

She leaned over and took a bit more of his cock in her mouth and at the same time tilted her index finger a bit, probing his ass.

He arched up, pushing his cock into her mouth. She should have expected it but it surprised her just a bit and she had to back off just a bit. Her finger never got interrupted and she pushed it in, curling the tip forward towards her, feeling the little walnut of his prostate.

She pressed a bit.

Her mouth reaped the reward, precum flowing freely into her mouth, the salty stickiness delicious, waking up her taste buds. She tongued the bottom of his cock, letting the fluids ooze out of his cock and down her throat.

She pulled him in further, trying to become one with him, her finger pulling him too, pulling him into her mouth.

He couldn't help but groan, pumping his hips, a finger pushing into his ass in one direction, a mouth engulfing his cock in another.

He felt like he was melting in her mouth. He relaxed, losing himself in the sensations. This loosened his ass, allowing her to slip in a second finger.

His cock oozed even more saltiness and she sucked even more, tasting his pleasure. She stroked again, up and down with a little rotation, her right hand temporarily forgetting to stroke him. She pulled down hard to the base of his cock, stretching the skin on his head, knowing it'd increase the sensitivity of his cock head.

It worked, of course, and he thrust up again, aided partly by her two fingers in his ass.

She wanted to taste his cum now; she didn't want to wait much longer. Her mouth watered at the thought of his cum spurting into his mouth, and she started stroking him with longer, harder strokes. She kept up her tongue attack on his cock head, swirling, licking, sucking, overwhelming him with sensation.

Her left hand pulled up inside of him, towards his cock, pressing against that magical gland. Precum kept oozing out, salty and thin, but she wanted more.

She held his cock a bit harder, increasing pressure on his cock, stroking hard, trying to milk him into her mouth.

Suddenly everything about him relaxed, his ass, his pelvis, his torso. She waited, pumping his prostrate, holding the skin down taut on his cock, waiting for his impending explosion.

Then he clenched. Her fingers almost hurt, he clenched them so hard. She kept pumping him in his ass though, knowing it'd really empty him out.

His butt clenched, he thrust up, she pulled her hand down hard on his cock, and she pulled his cock out of her mouth until just the head sat in her mouth.

She looked up at him. His eyes were shut, his face grimacing, his torso rigid, clenched in an uncontrollable spasm.

She pressed her right hand down, pulled her left hand up, keeping him in place, putting incredible pressure on his cock, and waited the second she knew she had to wait.

Then his ass started unclenching and clenching, his pelvis started thrusting, and he started to cum.

First she sucked up the oozing cum, the sperm-rich leakage before the spurts. She loved the taste and texture and let her tongue run up against his cock, soaking in the feel of cum on her tongue.

Then his cock swelled and cum spurted into her mouth. She let it hit her tongue, kept it from going too far into her mouth, wanting it all in her mouth, a puddle of cum. He swelled again, more cum spurted into her mouth, and she could feel it on her teeth. She ran her tongue around more, desperate for the sensation, the taste.

She stroked his cock into her mouth while he came again and again. The spurts got weaker, the sperm a bit lighter, but she loved all of it. She knew he liked to see evidence so let a little bit of cum trickle down the side of her mouth.

She slowly pulled her fingers out of his ass, careful not to shock him in this post-cum sensitive haze. Her right hand pushed down to the base of his cock again, holding his cock hard, letting her slowly suck the rest of the cum out of his cock. She didn't lick - that almost got a reflexive kick in the hip when she tried it - but she just sucked, vacuuming the cum out of his cock, off the skin of his cock, and into her mouth.

She let his cum move around in her mouth, swallowing a little at a time, until her mouth just had a film of cum left.

Slowly she pulled her mouth off his cock. She looked at him and he at her. He grinned weakly, touched the side of his mouth, gesturing to the cum that had tricked out of her mouth. She grinned back, wiped the cum with her finger, and sucked it clean.

She looked down at his softening cock. There had to be a little bit more cum on it so she took him into her mouth again, sucking, and, after a tentative test, licking him.

He melted back onto the couch, his legs still dangling off the edge.

"Oh my God. Oh my God."

"You liked it?"

"Oh my God."

"I liked it too. I love swallowing your cum, just love it."

"I love it when you suck me dry. Oh my God."

She giggled.

He giggled too.

"So," he asked, "what time does Steve get out of work?"

She thought about her son, his first job, making ends meet while he was in college. Looked down at her son's friend, his youthful just-in-college body, her new lover, her new sex toy, her cum toy.

"I think 4 o'clock."

"What time is it now?"

"Two. You have some time."

"Oh, okay."

"Um, actually," she started.

"What..."

"Can we do that again?", she grinned at him.

"Um, it'll take a few minutes," he apologized.

She thought of the once-a-day men her age.

"I think we can work around that" she said.

asrespond
asrespond
27 Followers